Eli's Kingsom - Cover

Eli's Kingsom

Copyright© 2020 by The Story Teller

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story about the capturing of a terrorist who holds the world at his mercy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

Ashley broke up Travis and Adam’s heart to heart talk with another Academy Award winning performance. She barged into their room without warning and headed straight towards Bondar with her combat boots banging loudly on the floor. When she neared the chair, she raised her foot and pushed it into the man’s chest with enough force to send him sprawling onto the floor.

“This son of a bitch still, around. Well, I guess it’s time to put him out of his misery. That’ll be one less fucking pervert to worry about.”

While staring down at Bondar, she made a show of raising her rifle to her shoulder and aiming it in his direction.

The terrified man was immediately weeping and pleading as he looked desperately at Travis.

“Tell her, tell her,” he screamed out. Tell her what I told you?”

Travis stepped in front of Ashley and pushed the rifle away.

“I told you before you just can’t shoot this man in cold blood. Besides we’ve been doing some talking and he says he has valuable information for us. He says he knows where Eli is hiding.”

Ashley snorted in derision as she stared coldly down at Bondar who still lay huddled on the floor. “You mean this pathetic piece of shit knows something about Eli, impossible.”
“Yes, yes, I do know, please don’t shoot,” he pleaded with the woman who he was now convinced was the spawn of a devil.

Travis became his best friend again by helping the cringing Adam to his feet and putting him back in his chair.

“Now, before you go off half cocked, just listen to what he has to say.”

Ashley swore. “Christ what a waste of time,” but she remained in the room with her hands on her hips while glaring coldly at Bondar.

“Okay, let’s have it, he got anything worthwhile or what?” She demanded.

Travis said to Adam. “Go ahead, tell her where the hide out is, or better yet, show us on a map. Can you do that?”

Adam took another fearful look at Ashley and immediately nodded. “You got an I phone? I can show you right now.”

Travis pulled a cell phone out of his knap sack and directed Adam over to a table that sat beneath a window brightening up the room with sunshine.

“Okay, show us,” he said as he handed the phone to Adam.

Travis took the time to flash a brief smile of triumphant towards Ashley as Adam showed his dexterity with the I phone. He opened it to the map program and pointed out a road so minor it was barely noticeable on the map. It looked long and winding as it traversed across the desert. Suddenly he gave an exclamation and pointed down. “There, there, that’s it.”

Ashley and Travis bent down to where Adam was pointing and saw nothing out of the ordinary. The area he wanted them to look at was probably 100 miles from their present location but it looked to be a desolate, bare, at the edge the desert and backing into a small mountain with scraggly groves of trees at its base.

“What the hell you take us for, there’s nothing out there, no buildings, no structures of any kind,” Ashley swore and looked accusingly at Adam. “I think this son of a bitch is feeding us bull shit just to save his sorry ass.”

“No, no,” Bondar protested. “His compound is there but it’s hidden in the mountains with underground bunkers. That’s why nobody can find it. It’s invisible.”

Ashley stepped back and gave Travis the signal to keep their canary occupied and singing. She was already talking to Max on her mic as she walked down the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.