Eli's Kingsom - Cover

Eli's Kingsom

Copyright© 2020 by The Story Teller

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A story about the capturing of a terrorist who holds the world at his mercy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

Adam couldn’t believe his luck. Despite looking into the face of death from that demented woman with the rifle, he’d managed a reprieve. He looked hopefully at the man who had been his saviour. He was big, giant sized, capable of tearing him apart with his bare hands but his relief grew when he saw the man showed none of the anger of the crazy woman. Instead, there was almost a look of concern on his face.

Although Travis thought the man kneeling before him was nothing but the scum of the earth, a useless waste of a human being, he masked his total dislike for him, even while thinking how much easier it would be if was the bad cop again. Still, he immediately swung into his role.

He stretched out his hand and offered it to Bondar. “Get up,” he said. “We haven’t got much time before that woman comes back. She’s mostly okay, but turns into a real bitch when somebody pisses her off and when that happens she’s capable of anything.”

As Adam hastily stumbled to his feet, he suddenly became aware of how he must look with his soiled underwear and lumps of shit still sliding down his legs. He felt embarrassed and ashamed, like a naughty little boy who got caught disobeying an adult. His head was bowed and he barely dared to raise it high enough to look at his saviour. When he finally did, it was with a helpless look on his face and he used his knuckles to wipe away the tears flowing out of his eyes.

Travis managed a look of compassion when he spoke again. “It’s a sorry state that bitch left you in. Tried to take away your manhood, but come on, let’s get you cleaned up and into some clean clothes. Then maybe you’ll start to feel human again.”

Adam readily agreed. He was relieved when his rescuer pointed him to the shower to let him clean his soiled body and even more so when the bearded giant allowed him to put on some clean underwear, pants and a shirt. It almost made him feel like a man again but the damage had been done. He obediently followed his new found friend like a well-trained puppy as they left the room that was beginning to stink like a well-used outhouse,

Once Travis had his prey in a clean smelling room and feeling a little more comfortable, he moved in for the kill. To show that he wanted to be his friend, he deliberately moved his chair so close to Adam that were almost knee to knee. Then, as he eyed Adam, he looked conspiringly around the new room. Assured, that they were alone, he began to speak in a low voice.

“Look, I hope you realize how much deep shit you’re in because although Ashley agreed to cool her heals it won’t be forever. Before long she’s gonna return and she might want to finish the job. You understand that don’t you?”

Adam nodded. At the mere mention of the woman his body began to shake uncontrollably again and his eyes grew wide with fright.

“Okay, then let’s be honest with one another, okay?”

Another nod from Adam and Travis continued in a conspiracy tone. He looked around the room again, as if he was making sure whatever he was saying was going to be just between him and Bondar.

“I can understand a little, you know ... about the young girls. They look so pretty, sweet and innocent. Kinda turns you on eh?”

Adam nodded again and smiled. His heart soared when he realized his new found friend understood him.

“Yes, he snickered, they were pretty and oh, so nice, especially the one with the big tits.’

Travis wanted to leap out of his chair and strangle the man, but forced himself to remain calm and stay focused on his goal. He even managed a knowing smile and a wink before becoming serious.

“You also realize that Ashley doesn’t understand this cuz it’s something only us men can understand, right? And you know she’s a real ball buster and she’s gonna want yours, either for a trophy or for book ends. I don’t think which matters much to her.”

At the mention of the woman the smile instantly left Adam’s face and he curled himself up in the chair like a child.

“Can’t you do something? I think she really wants to kill me,” he whined and looked at Travis with pleading and tearful eyes.

Travis silently eyed his new pal, hoping he might have struck pay dirt already, but he didn’t want to give himself away too soon. First off, he wanted to see just how softened up Bondar was so he shrugged and whispered back. “Do what? I managed to keep her from shooting you outright but I think that’s about it. After all, she is my commanding officer so I can only push her so far and she could come tearing back in here at any time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.