Friendly Fran - Cover

Friendly Fran

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: My visit to an adult nudist resort gets very interesting when an older married woman makes it hot. That leads to even more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Nudism   .

Fran had approached me at lunch with a pretty standard pickup line, “I haven’t seen you here before. Maybe we could get acquainted.” That sounded good to me since I’d hardly met anybody since arriving late yesterday. The big firm bosom on the woman who looked to be in her later 30s attracted my interest. I got a very good look at them because this was the first time I’d ever tried a nude resort and chose an adult one because it might have more potential for getting laid.

At the time she gave me, I walked on the beach until I found the little cabana which went with each of the cabins. They were numbered to match. She was sitting on a lounger inside and it was difficult to keep my untrained erection under control as I saw her glistening labia peeking out from under the modest red bush at her crotch. She was a redhead on top too and kept it nice and closely trimmed, like her pubes.

She offered me a beer and opened one for herself as we visited. Her breasts wiggled enticingly as she spoke and I just let my erection be. She would glance at it from time to time and there would be little smiles.

After a second beer she startled me, “It looks like you’re in the mood for a fuck. So am I so let’s do it.” The little beach tent had a flap that came down in front for privacy and with no clothes to remove, we were ready instantly. She laid back and spread her thighs wider, apparently not needing any foreplay because she gripped my hip with one hand and steered my pecker with the other. She was hot and wet and we bounced off each other’s bellies until she shook with an orgasm. I shot my load inside since she hadn’t said otherwise. Damn it’s good without a condom!

I stayed buried as I cupped and nibbled her breasts and she made some purring sounds. I hadn’t been laid in a long time so my boner filled quickly and we tore off another piece. When I said I’d like to visit with her some more, she looked at her phone and said I should come back in a couple hours and she’d have more time to talk then.

I wandered around with a deflated dick and checked out the other parts of the resort I hadn’t investigated yet. When I got back to her cabana, the flap was down so I waited because I was early. Just a little bit before I was supposed to be there, the flap opened and another guy walked out with a dangling dong. It was shiny and I figured he’d done what I did.

She saw me waiting a short distance away and waved me to her. She was out of beer but gave me a big wet kiss. Reaching down, I was still wilted so she bent over and took me in her mouth as an incentive. When I still didn’t respond very quickly, she sat me down next to her and asked, “You found me pretty sexy earlier, why not now?”

I was pretty direct, “I didn’t know you were fucking other people then.”

She grinned as she kept rubbing my organ. “If my husband doesn’t mind then why should you? Didn’t I feel good?” I nodded and she added, “I’d already fucked two other guys before you showed up. You seemed to enjoy it both times so now isn’t much different than then.”

My mind was whirling with all that I had just heard and I just had to ask, “You have a husband and he knows you are out fucking other guys?”

“That’s why he brings me here once a year, so I can get it all out of my system. I’m a good faithful housewife the whole rest of the year but on my birthday I let out the slut that hides inside me. He fucks me first thing in the morning and last thing at night which is twice as much as he usually wants and the rest of the time I can do whatever I want for the weekend. I’ve been coming here and doing this for five years now so quite a few of the men here have done me before but I like meeting new guys, especially young ones like you.”

I was shaking my head in saying, “I’ve never heard of anything like this but then I’m just a young person and pretty new to sex. You were a delightful surprise earlier this afternoon though, I must admit, and much better than the few girlfriends I’ve been able to get naked with.”

She smiled, “Thanks for the compliment. Most everybody who gets together with me on these weekends is ready for more. I’ll do most of the guys I did today again tomorrow also but I’m always on the lookout for somebody new.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, how many times in a day do you get laid?” I was getting hard now and thinking how good her pussy had felt earlier, even though it had been well used already.

“I think my best day was last year when on Saturday I had a dozen different cocks and six extra cum shots from the more capable ones. That doesn’t count the twice I did my husband though.”

My response to that was to ask her to get on top of me because I wanted to really mess with her mammaries and she squealed in delight. Of course her pussy was even juicier than I remembered from the last time and she bounced nicely, making her big firm tits shake. My hands and mouth got all they could of them and she shivered saying that her nipples were connected to her nookie and I was doing a fine job of sending messages.

I only got off once that time and said I’d like to see her later in the evening so we set a time. As I went to the buffet line for supper she saw me and waved me to their table and I was introduced to her husband. He acted as if he didn’t know I had been pounding his wife, and maybe he didn’t and just tried to ignore the whole thing. We found other things to talk about. I enjoyed walking on the beach and wading in the surf. Several times as I went by the little cabana the door on it was down and I knew exactly what was happening in there. The main thing I wondered was what her count was up to this point. I knew she’d tell me when I dipped my dick.

Finally it was my time and as soon as the latest visitor exited, I slipped in and she smiled at me, looking kind of tired. “Can you spoon me,” she asked in a soft voice. I wasn’t sure what that was what she showed me how I could lie kind of behind her and she’d move her leg up and I could slip in. I was thoroughly reloaded but she was so slippery I could hardly get any friction and so I moved slowly in and out.

“So what’s your count today, so far anyway,”

“You’re number 12 but I’m not counting a couple of other repeats. I’ve lost track of ejaculations and orgasms though. It’s undoubtedly a record and you may have to be the last before I see if my husband even wants any.”

When I got mine we walked to the public bathroom beachside and she let her pussy drain for a bit as she peed. Then I accompanied her to her cabin and she invited me in. “Hubby, give this young man some of that whiskey you brought. He’s been real nice to me today.” I sipped on some Beam on the rocks and visited for a while as if we were just friends and I hadn’t shot three loads of sperm in his wife that day, one only a very short time ago.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.