A Walk in the Park With Eve - Cover

A Walk in the Park With Eve

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: I take a walk in the park until i bump into Eve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I put my money in the pay machine and the gates opened letting me into the park. I drove around to the car park and parked the car. It was a nice summer evening and just the right time for a walk in the woods. The evening sun was still making the air warm and there was little wind.

As I got out of the car, I slipped a fleece over my t-shirt and had a good look around the car park, there were not many cars around. Good that meant that the park would not be that busy I thought to myself. It was just the way I liked it ... I got my walking boots out of the boot, slipped them on and laced them up. I locked the car and then I headed off down the path, past the kid’s playground, past the model railway, past the fishing lakes and out toward the move heavily wooded area. The paths were nice and dry and well signed posted not that I needed the signs, I knew the place so well.

I took a left-hand turn that led down a track and into a deeply wooded area; I preferred that part of the park as there were fewer people around. At first, the pathway was surrounded by meadows and then the woods started to crowd in.

She was around fifty metres ahead of me when I saw her. She was walking slowly; she was all alone in the woods and looking around. The only sound I could hear was that of the birds in the trees.

She looked over her shoulder at me when I was around twenty-five metres behind her. I kept my pace and knew I would catch up with her very soon. She was wearing faded jeans that showed off a great bum. She had boots on and a blouse, her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

She must have sensed I was close by as she turned around and smiled when I was five metres behind her.

“Hi there. how are you?” She said and smiled; a smile that made me go weak at the knees.

“Hello, I am good thanks and you?” I replied and looked at her eyes, she had amazing eyes, eyes that sparkled and twinkled.

“Yes, all good thanks, it is a nice evening for a walk,” she replied and bit her lip. Then a smile spread over her face.

“It is indeed,” I was unsure what to say to be fair.

“Look, there is a nice path here that goes deeper into the woods,” she said and started to walk down it.

I looked up and down the path, there was no one in front or behind us.

We smiled at each other and she turned onto the track and headed into the woods.

I was soon following her onto the track into the woods. She did not stop walking until she had walked a good twenty metres into the woods. There was a nice small open space, the floor was covered in leaves and looked dry, and it seemed the ideal place.

Then she turned and faced me. She was gorgeous, her blonde hair shining in the early evening sun. Her smile lit up shining out through the early evening gloom.

“We both know what is about to happen,” she said and bit her bottom lip again, God I find that so bloody sexy.

“Do we?” I asked innocently.

“I think we do, don’t you?” she purred and gave me a cheeky wink.

“I guess so, yes” I replied.

“So, let’s get going,” she said and kicked off her boots.

Then she shimmied out of her jeans, taking her panties down with them. She had great strong thighs and her pussy was shaven and looked very inviting.

She looked me up and down, the grin on her face that told me she was horny.

I took my fleece off and tossed it onto the leaf-covered forest floor.

I kicked off my boots and dropped my jeans and boxers in one fluid movement. She stepped forward and reached out, taking my semi-erect cock in her hand. Her fingers wrapped around it and she gave it a few tugs, making me hard in an instant.

“Nice cock,” she giggled, “Do want to fuck me with it?”

“You bet I do...” was all I could say, She dropped to her knees and licked up and down my length, at the same time, her left hand cupped my balls, fondling them gently. Her fingers sent little electric shocks through my body. They made my nerves jangle.

She looked up at me and licked her lips, my cock swelled as I imagined the act that was about to happen.

A smile spread over her lips for a few seconds...

She dipped her head and sucked gently on the crown of my cock, making sensual slurping noises as she did it. OH, shit my head was spinning as she used the tip of her tongue to trace patterns around the rim of my mushroom-shaped bell end.

“Mmmmm that’s fucking amazing!” I growled.

At the same time her fingers wrapped around my shaft, not wanking me just gently squeezing me.

I watched as she slid her lips down my cock until her head bounced off my stomach. Then she moved her head backwards, her lips dragging down my cock until it popped out of her mouth.

Then she took my shaft in her hands and rubbed it over her downy cheeks. She was looking up at me and there was a twinkle in her eyes. She sucked me back into her mouth and for a good five minutes, her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Taking me deep into her warm wet mouth...

I put my hands behind her head and tried to control the speed of her head bobbing as I was sure I was going to shoot my load in seconds.

“Oh, shit that’s so good!” I groaned...

She slowed her pace and I felt her tongue lashing at the underside of my shaft. Her left hand was stroking my balls, nails scraping over the skin.

Then her lips released my cock and she smiled up and me. I took my cock in my hand and started to wank, slowly tugging my cock. She rocked back in her heels and smiled at me.

“Do you want to cum all over my face?” She purred. The smile on her face told me that that was what she wanked.

“OH yes ... Fuck yes!” my hand started to move faster and faster. Her smile got wider and wider.

“Do it, cum all over my face, shoot your goo all over me,” she sighed.

Her eyes were glued to my cock as I pump it faster and harder. The tip of my cock was just inches from her face as I pumped my hand up and down, up, and down.

“Oh god yes ... yes,” I moaned, I knew I was getting close to my climax.

“Come in give me your spunk!” She purred.

Faster and faster, I wanked, the pressure building up inside me.

“Come on paint my face with your cum!” she moaned.

My hand was a blur as I wanked myself silly. My balls began to tighten and tingle...

Then with a grunt, I shot my seed all over her face. Four or five strings of sticky white goo splattered over her face, covering her nose, her cheeks, and her chin with my cum.

“Oh, shit I love that!” she purred, and her hand came up to her face. She scooped up some of my spunk with the tips of her fingers and licked them clean.

“Your cum tastes so good” she sighed.

I watched as she licked her lips, taking more of my goo into her mouth.

God she was making me horny.

“Well let’s see if yours tastes as good,” I said and gave her a cheeky wink.

“That sounds like a good idea,” she said and bit her lip again, every time she did that my heart melted a little bit.

She looked around...

“How about your lie back on the fleece?” I said, and she did as she was bid.

She lay with her legs closed, knees up. I knelt beside her and slid one of my hands up and down her smooth, strong sexy thighs.

I parted them and her smooth pussy came into my view. I dropped my head between her thighs and ran kisses all over her pussy, she smelt gorgeous. I used my fingers to open her petals, I could see moisture already forming.

I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I used slow delicate laps of my tongue along the pink flesh of her inner pussy. I lapped and kissed her pussy and she showed her appreciation by getting wetter and wetter. The smell of her excitement filled my nose, I could feel the heat of her sex.

“Mmmm that is so good!” she purred.

I used the fingers of my right hand to massage her clit as I ate her. It only took a few seconds of concentrated work on her love button to make her start to react.

“Fuck you are going to make me cum!” she sighed, “I need to cum!”

I ran one of my hands up under her t-shirt and cupped one of her tits through the material of her bra. My fingers found her nipple and I tweaked it, making her groan.

I pushed my head closer to her pussy giving my tongue more and deeper access. She spread her legs more. I ran my tongue up the crease between her pussy and thighs.

“Eat me ... Eat me please!” she whimpered.

I was soon thrusting my tongue deeper and harder into her tunnel of love. She had a very tasty quim. It was very juicy, and it was very tasty...

I switched from fast thrusts to long languid strokes of my broad tongue up and down her sex. I was soon searching the folds, sucking her labia. Her bum was moving below me. I felt her shift and her bra moved under my hand; it was looser. I slipped my hand under it and mauled her boobs, firm sexy boobs capped with now very hard nipples.

As I ate her pussy, my hand switched from left boob to right and back again. Fondling. mauling, tweaking.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.