Little Sister's Surprise - Cover

Little Sister's Surprise

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Humor Sex Story: A tale created after nilsbabcock73 made a challenge to create a story, based only on the title given. So this is my story based on the title "Little Sister's Surprise". Some codes may or may not be omitted.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Military   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Caution   .

It had been over a decade since I had seen my mother. Kind of the problem when after she and my dad got divorced, she decided to move back home to Australia and I remained here in the US. We continued to write back and forth, and occasional phone calls but that was about it. She did come up when I was starting High School, along with her new husband, and my brother and sister.

Amelia was cute, all of around 8, with long brown hair in pigtails. Francis was 5, and was all about wanting to see Disneyland and little else. My dad of course had also remarried, and it was weird, seeing all 3 of my siblings playing together. And my other sister Lucy was quickly best friends with Amelia, so that was good.

Well, after High School I joined the Navy. I had hopes I would get stationed in the Pacific, and have a chance to take shore leave in Australia. But nope, of course I was assigned to a Destroyer out of Norfolk, so spent all my time in the Atlantic and Mediterranean. But I did learn a few things. Like that the Greek girls can be very friendly, and liked American sailors. As did the ladies from Jamaica. Which I found out when I almost got in trouble. After 4 days of partying with a lot of rum and an amazing slender black gal left me so fucked out I barely made it back to the ship before shore leave ended. I was literally sprinting up the gangplank when Eight Bells was announced. Thankfully the Petty Officer at the top returned my salute, and said “Close enough Sailor, close enough.”

I shipped over for another 4 years, and even put in a request for the Pacific Fleet. And that time I got it, the USS Blue Ridge! Awesome, an Amphibious Command Ship! Those Jarheads were always going on shore and working with the locals. Surely I would get my chance. And sure enough, our first cruise was to include Australia! I wrote my mom a letter, and promised I would get to see her again and that I was looking forward to it.

Well, the best laid plans, and all that jazz. 3 weeks before we were supposed to leave port, Iraq decided to invade Kuwait. So that entire cruise was scrapped, and we were sailing for the Persian Gulf. What followed was 8 months of humidity, heat, lots of jumpy nerves, and boredom. Finally we returned to port in May the next year. And we were ordered into an 18 month standown for a minor refit and deep maintenance. I put in for a transfer to another ship, but no dice. Seems I had to take the mandatory shore time, otherwise they could get in trouble for sending me out on cruises back to back.

We were a month and a half from going back to sea, and in came my orders. This time for mandatory shore duty, at the Long Beach Shipyard. Well, at least it was only an hour or so from home. The next 3 years were actually kind of nice, almost like a regular job. Mostly 9 to 5, sleeping in my own bed on weekends and during 4 day passes, seeing what a hottie my little sister had become.

And for my last 2 years, they sent me to the fucking White Sands Missile Range, in fucking New Mexico! The LLS-1 USS Desert Ship. A fucking joke, it’s a huge cement building kind of in the shape of a ship. They use to test new systems like missiles and RADAR before putting them on real ships. By this time, the troop cuts were in full force, and I was more than ready to get out. Probably the only good thing about that posting is that Juarez was only 90 minutes away. And I learned that the Putas in Mexico were as skilled as the Geisha girls in Japan, and the Greek and Jamaican girls. And the economy meant my money went a long ways.

Finally I got out, and after loading all my stuff in my car I was heading home. I told my dad I would stay there for a few months until I got back on my feet, but wanted to spend abut a month just relaxing first. Dad told me that Lucy was in USC now, and even got into a sorority. Well good for her, just to bad she was a liberal arts major, and not taking something she could actually get a job in. I mean, what in the hell was she going to do with a degree in “Humanities”?

She came up that weekend, and we spent an hour swapping tales of the last few years. I would tell her about how I could not walk in the barracks barefoot because we often got scorpions in there and did not want to step on one again. And she told me about the mixers and parties they were always throwing.

She told me there was a party they were going to be throwing the next weekend, and I had to come. “It’s a big party, with all the various exchange students. I figure since you have been to so many places, you might like it. And the girls can meet somebody that might actually have been to their home country. And I have a surprise for you, so you had better be there!” Well, hot college girls, I was always down for that!

She also said that to get my surprise, I would have to find her once I got there. Well, she never told me this fucking party was being held at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena! I was thinking it would be something like at one of the sorority houses, maybe a hundred people or so. Not in a 15,000 seat sporting venue!

Well, I got there a bit late because of traffic, which seems to have gotten a lot worse over the last 10 years. I finally got there, and it was madness. The place must have been at capacity, and I think all of the school was there, with a few thousand others thrown in. I looked and looked for Lucy, and just could not find her.

I was trying to chat up this Maori chick from New Zealand, and having little luck. She was fine, and had the sweetest tattoo on her arm, and I was wondering how much of her body it covered. I had heard stories about how friendly they were, but she was having none of it. Finally I heard a soft laugh as I was denied my pussy pass for the third time and the girl left. I looked to the side, and saw a delightful looking girl, with short hair dyed a dark green. “You might as well give up on Aroha, mate. Her name may mean ‘Love’, but she sure don’t give it out.” I laughed with her, and I I could tell she was an Aussie. We talked for a while, and I found out she was from Darwin. I asked her if she knew Sheila.

“Oh yea Mate, of course I know Sheila! Why, we lived in the same apartment building! Oh, I’m having one over on ya!. Darwin is 150,000 people, and ‘Sheila’ is Aussie slang for a girl. Sorry, can’t help ya there. You are gonna have to ask somebody else.” She then called out if any others knew Sheila, and I was laughing as 3 other Aussie students all said they knew her, she was a good friend of theirs. One guy even said he was able to “Cop a root” with her once. “Cheeky bugger!” she called back, then giggled and told me that was their slang for having sex.

Finally I introduced myself as Rob, and she told me her name was Amy. We got along like a house on fire, and after about an hour of flirting and a few beers, we hit the dance floor for a bit. Man, could she move. In fact, I was thinking she might be a dyke, with that short green hair. But the way she would rub her titties and bottom against me, I knew that even if she was into girls, she at least batted for both teams.

We went to cool off, and after another beer, we decided to walk around the arena. Amy grinned and pulled me into a mop closet and we were all over each other. And I found out her ass felt just as good as it looked. And her big titties also felt damned good pressed against my chest. And in my hand a few minutes later. Then in my mouth as I opened the buttons of her blouse and after pulling the cup of her bra down taking her dark fat nipple between my lips.

As I was doing my best impersonation of a baby, Amy was rubbing her mound all over my cock, and fuck I wanted her. And I was getting the feeling she was wanting me also. We decided to split the party, after walking around it twice and still not spotting my sister. Well, I would call her tomorrow and find out her surprise then.

Well, it was about a 15 minute walk to her dorm, and after making sure the gal in the front was distracted she got me inside. We went up to her room, and it was not much different than some of the barracks I had lived in. A kind of common TV and sitting room, with couches and tables. And off of that a common bathroom, and 4 individual rooms. We went straight to her room, and we were both ripping off each other’s clothes.

Fuck, her tits were big and firm. A D cup at least, and I wrapped my lips around her other big dark nipple as she was still trying to slide her panties off. She then opened my jeans and pushed them and my boxers off at the same time. Her hand latched onto my cock and started to squeeze and stroke it. And it was obvious she had handled such equipment before. I moved to her other nipple and slid my hand down her belly into the garden I hoped to be playing in soon.

She was shaved, and so very wet. I slid a finger in, and she gave the sexiest moan. A moan repeated as I slipped in a second finger. She was not as tight as some girls I had been in, but damn she felt good. And by her reaction she was loving it also. But she backed up so my fingers slipped out of her and laid on her bed. It was the same size as a military bed, so I knew we were going to be very cozy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.