My Sister's Best Friend - Cover

My Sister's Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story of Gary's illicit attempt to spy on his sister and her most beautiful best friend. Much sex and eye opening surprises for Gary, but with him eventually finding love and happiness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

It was hard to ignore Penny through the night, and all the next day and night. His mind was filled with visions and thoughts of Cyn and all she had to promise him, but when you’ve got a beautiful nympho sister with an unquenchable pussy sleeping just down the hall, the pressure can get to be too much. Gary did pull her into his room late on Wednesday afternoon asking if Penny would like a repeat of the previous afternoon, but she pulled back and apologized.

“Listen, Gary, I’m going out with Keith again on Friday, and maybe we should rethink this. I mean, its been a while since I’ve been serious with a guy, I mean really serious, and believe it or not Keith might be the one. At least for now. And besides, you might want to save up a little for Cyn. I mean it when I say you hardly know her, and I promise she’ll give you just as much as you can handle. She’s worth it too. Trust me. Just keep it in your pants and she’ll be sure to help you take it out.”

Penny said this last part with a big smile and as a kind parting gesture, she bent down to the throbbing pole Gary had offered her and gave the fat leaking tip a long tonguing kiss before turning to leave with a parting promise: “Besides, if everything falls apart, we always have the weekend.” Gary cursed inwardly but knew Penny was right. Treat Cyn with a little respect and she would be everything he could ever want. And if it all went south, well, there was always Penny to go to for some loving sympathy.

He was able to talk to Cyn with a clear conscience and very full ball sac that Wednesday evening, making final plans for the early Thursday pick-up and drive up north to the waterfall trail. The list of items was endless, from water and food to hiking shoes to a fully charged phone, Gary trying to stuff both car and pack with everything he could think they’d need. And after all of that, after finding Cyn waiting on the front porch at 7 in the morning and making it on to a side road that bypassed the worst of rush hour traffic, he found his tongue tied. It was like an actor walking onto stage and being struck with stage fright. Here he was with Cyn, a girl he had fucked into an orgasmic frenzy, had talked with long into the night, had known for years as a friend, and here he couldn’t think of anything to say but comment on the good weather. She filled up some of the empty space by playing with her phone, but Cyn finally looked over and said, “What’s up? Why are you so uptight?”

Gary swallowed and went with his gut. He bypassed the total truth, that he was in such sexual need for her that his cock and balls were getting in the way of him putting two words together. Instead he went with an old standard line. “I still can’t believe you’re here with me. All this time I’ve had to ignore you, and now we’re taking off for an entire day together. Like a dream come true, you know?”

Trite and the kind of thing you might want to roll your eyes at, but Cyn went along with the game, replying “Well, you know, if your car mysteriously can’t start after we get back from the hike and you have to call a tow truck, we might be stuck out there overnight. You know, like share a motel room or something.”

The thought struck Gary like a rock to the forehead, spending an entire night with Cyn, away from their parents or any prying eyes, and he found he could barely breathe. He was brought out of his reverie when Cyn laughed and hit his shoulder. “It was a joke, dumbass. Don’t you think my father would come driving up to save his little girl? Besides, it’s not like we haven’t spent the night together.”

True. That first night with Cyn slipping into Gary’s bed could count as a sleepover, and with a little luck more would follow, but it just didn’t seem the same as having a motel room of their own. Cyn’s joke did break some of the ice and Gary slowly began talking and enjoying the sound of Cyn’s voice as though the day were just another day with a good friend. It was a long drive, almost two hours, and they covered a lot of topics, but Gary was conscious of his need to know more about Cyn, hoping she would talk more about herself. Instead she kept circling back to him, wanting to know what he thought, what he would do in college and for work and the type of life he wanted to live. He was frustrated by this but also happy to get her views on what he planned to do over the next few years. She liked the idea that he was going to stay in college, even supported his decision to major in computer science. Of course, she had no idea that Gary’s interest in spying on her and his sister had given him the impetus to know more about computer programming and hacking and spyware, and he was happy to keep her in the dark.

The trailhead parking lot was empty but for one other car, Thursdays not being a prime day for hikers and all a part of Gary’s plan for a quiet and private day with Cyn. Gary had pulled out the two small backpacks, checked the water, and was applying some extra sunblock to his arms when Cyn stood before him, looked at him sideways and smiled and said, “I wanna do something, or at least I think you need something, but you better not judge me. OK?”

Gary stopped what he was doing and gave her a quizzical look and grunted out a clueless “Huh?”

“Trust me. I just hope I can trust you,” and Cyn pushed him back to sit in the passenger seat, his feet on the gravel lot, bottle of lotion still in hand. Then she put down a carefully folded towel between his feet, kneeled, and began unzipping then pulling down his jeans.

“Um, listen Cyn, you don’t have to do this,” stammered Gary, in joy at the thought of Cyn doing what it seemed she was about to do.

“No,” she answered, “but I thought you’d be more comfortable if you started the hike without that boner you’ve been sporting.” Without any help from Gary, Cyn took hold of his hard-on, pulsing and with a glistening tip, Cyn looking up from her kneeling position saying, “Your jeans have a huge cum stain on them and I’m thinking this is what you’ve been thinking.” And without finishing her thought, Cyn pulled back on Gary’s cock and bent her head down to take his first few inches into her mouth.

Gary had been licked and sucked by Cyn before, had been the lucky recipient of many blowjobs from other women in the past, but this one surpassed all previous oral labors of love. Most of the maybe five minutes she spent kneeling before him, Cyn focused on tonguing and sucking just the top half of his cock. Just that and the attending hand job she supplemented her sucking with made Gary very aware of how good Cyn was at making a man happy. But she also went deep, first slowly down to press her face into his hairy crotch, her chin resting within his scrotal sac, then a few times faster, Cyn fucking Gary with mouth and throat, giving Gary sensations he had never been gifted with before. The most amazing moment came when her mouth went lower and engulfed even his hairy scrotum, her tongue tickling his balls as Gary felt the tip of his cock getting massaged deep within her throat. It was absolutely the most incredible blowjob he had ever experienced.

Gary kept a hand on Cyn’s head, another on the dashboard to steady himself, and as he felt an orgasm rising, he had to fight not to wrap his legs around her shoulders and lock her head into his crotch. He remembered what Penny had said, how she hated him forcing his cock down her throat, and strained within himself to not do the same with Cyn.

“I’m cuming Cyn, my god but I’m cuming,” is all Gary could say, suffering great mental strain as he fought off his need to push down on her head, allowing Cyn to pull up and finish her work on her own. To Gary’s great relief Cyn continued licking and face fucking his cock as he exploded into her mouth, never drawing back, holding every drop of his ejaculation as Gary emptied his balls into her. After the first half dozen jets of cum, Cyn began swallowing in small gulps, then sucking up the remaining pulses of cum his balls pushed out, her loud swallows actually turning Gary on, even as Cyn had to stop once to cough before going back to her duties. She finished up using her hands and mouth to suck him dry, cleaning Gary’s cock from balls to tip, finally ending by laying her head on his bare thigh and trying to catch her breath as though she had just finished a marathon.

Gary put his hands on Cyn’s head, murmuring out through the haze in his mind “My god that was wonderful Cyn.”

She finally caught her breath and said, “You sure put out a lot. Like you haven’t had sex for a year, but we both know that’s not true.” He could hear the smile in Cyn’s voice even as she gave another light cough and rested her head on his thigh. Gary tried to bring some humor into the moment, bending down to kiss Cyn’s disheveled head of hair and saying, “You know if I had a ring I’d ask you to marry me right now.” Cyn turned her head and rose up to give Gary’s lowered lips a more formal kiss, tonguing him deep, sucking in his tongue and mixing their saliva with the remains of what he had just blown into her mouth. Then, as she levered herself up to stand before his still half-naked form, Cyn said “Careful of what you wish for. Ready for that hike now?”

Gary began the hike holding a half-frozen bottle of water while Cyn sipped on a cold can of coke, which would have been fine except for her taking a small mouthful of soda and then gargling with it before swallowing, doing that maybe a half dozen times before Gary had to say something. “Listen, should I take this personally or what? I mean, was it that bad?”

Cyn laughed, almost spitting out a mouthful of coke then saying, “Just playing with your head Gary. Seriously, don’t worry about it. You’re certainly no worse than any other dude’s, you know. It’s just that most guys don’t know that their cum is mostly made up of bitter shit and acidic glue, and you sure poured it out. The coke just helps cut the burn of all the remains in my throat.”

Gary almost put his foot in it but stopped himself from saying that Penny had told him Cyn enjoyed the taste of a guy’s cum, and then in an instant he started wondering just how many men Cyn had gone down on, how many billions of sperm she had swallowed down and digested, and in all his mental confusion all her could get out was, “Um, sorry.”

Cyn gave him a soft punch to the shoulder, saying “Stop it. It’s alright. Really. I enjoyed it, almost as much as you did. Next time just ask. I think we’re close enough for that, right?”

Gary had to stifle a laugh. “Yeah, OK. So how about three o’clock tomorrow morning? That’s about the time I wake up thinking about you.”

“Sure thing,” replied Cyn, and with a straight face said “meet you in the alley, but you know my parents will be standing right behind me.”

The rest of the hike was easier, more relaxed conversation and getting-to-know-you kinds of topics being talked about except for the slight slip when Gary chose to consciously notice that with her hiking boots on, Cyn was perhaps slightly taller than he was. Gary turned the observation into a joke, saying “Hope you don’t mind hiking with a shorter guy” and without missing a beat Cyn shot back “Don’t sell yourself short Gary. You’re plenty long enough for me.” He left it at that, leaning in to kiss her hair, taking in her scent with a deep whiff and patting the ass of her hiking shorts. All Cyn did is look over and give Gary the most wonderful kind of come-hither smile he could imagine, and all the world was wonderful to him.

The hike wasn’t that easy, dipping down into a deeply wooded stream, then up into hot sun-drenched ridges, and then back into shady ravines. It was fun and exhilarating, but both hikers gave out a cry of wonder and relief as the waterfall came into view. It wasn’t at its peak, the summer already sucking most of the moisture out of the surrounding mountains, but it was still breathtaking. Another fifteen minutes brought them to the head of the waterfall, the crashing roar making conversation difficult. Gary insisted on continuing their trek another quarter mile to a spot he claimed would be better for both swimming and their picnic lunch.

Ten more minutes of hiking and Gary turned left into the trees, then down to the upper reaches of the slim but fast-flowing river they had been paralleling, and finally to a small secluded cove with shade trees. “And how many girls have you brought here?” joked Cyn as she dropped her pack with a groan. “Not a one. Mostly because most girls I know aren’t up for the hike. Just guys. Believe it or not I discovered this place during boyscouts a decade ago.”

They sat with their feet in the cold slow moving water, nibbling on some granola and finishing off another bottle of water, but then it was time for a swim. Gary was happy to see that Cyn wasn’t shy about tossing her loose shorts aside and jumping into the swimming area sans clothing. He was right behind, taking a few short laps to fight off the chill of the water before paddling around the cove, enjoying the dappled sun and shadows, the scent of the water, and of course basking in the presence of a very naked Cyn. Even with Cyn immersed in the water Gary could feel her nakedness, the knowledge of her unclothed body just feet away from him immersing him more completely than the river did. And then she climbed up onto a rock ledge that jutted into the water, sitting on the warm wet ledge and letting her legs trail into the deepness while her upper torso was brought to life by random rays of sun.

Gary had to gulp, overwhelmed by Cyn’s beauty, by her very obvious womanly features. She looked to him to be the most beautiful and most sensual woman he had ever seen, from the light in her eyes to the round full breasts still firm enough to hold themselves up from her chest to the slight trim line of red fur that folded between her legs. He took a few second to take her in, to memorize her, to have a mental picture he could always return to in thinking of her.

Then he swam up, placed himself between her outstretched legs, reached out to hold himself up between her thighs and said, “Cyn, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

She smiled and leaned over to kiss Gary’s head of wet hair, and though he hoped for a loving response, she instead sat up and said “Looks like I have you at a disadvantage.” And with that Cyn wrapped her legs over Gary’s shoulders and pulled his head and face deep into the dark cleft between her white thighs.

It may have been Cyn’s way of deflecting Gary’s serious romantic lead, but he didn’t mind. He reached out to place his hands at the back of Cyn’s ass and pulled his face into her wet furry darkness, immersing himself in the womanly folds that beckoned to him even when fully clothed. Cyn held herself back, secure on the rock ledge but did push out with her hips, her legs locking Gary’s face between her thighs, obviously demanding that he return the favor she had blessed him with two hours before. Gary was happy to give himself over to the task, sticking his tongue into her, beckoning Cyn’s secretions and scents, somehow finding easy access to her vaginal gates and digging deep with his tongue in an attempt to draw forth more of her liquid desire. But then Gary pulled his head up, licking up and searching out Cyn’s clit, hoping to excite her to as great a rise to orgasm as he had brought to Penny a couple of days before. Up through Cyn’s thick labia, Gary’s face almost completely immersed within her folds, he used his tongue to feel out and guide his mouth to her clitoris.

Confusion. Again, there was a large marble-sized knob at the upper reaches of Cyn’s slit. Gary moving his tongue and lips up and down, all around Cyn’s long thick pussy in an attempt to understand what he was coming against. He wanted to raise his head and ask Cyn what the hell was wrong with her pussy, but she had already given him a huge hint when he had tried fingering her clit just a few days before. He had already asked what this thing was, and she said that it was her clit (idiot!), and now here he was trying to nibble on her little button of joy only to find that it was more like a large knob.

All Gary could do is trust her, go along with standard operating procedure and tongue the overall area, pretending that he knew what he was doing. In the end, he wrapped his teeth and lips and tongue around the marble-sized knob of flesh, finally imagining it as being more oval shaped, like a grape, and firmly attached within Cyn’s slit. Gary shrugged and did what he thought would bring Cyn the most pleasure, lashing the knob furiously with his tongue and sucking on it as though it was the most delicious thing in the world. Which it was, all the flavor coming from Cyn’s rapidly increasing secretions. With a thumb slowly working its way into Cyn’s vagina and his teeth and tongue playing games with Cyn’s huge clit, Gary gave himself over to the joy of her darkness and drank himself into a drunken stupor.

He would have been happy to stay locked with Cyn’s thighs all afternoon but his efforts did eventually immerse Cyn in a towering wave of ecstasy which then came crashing down into an overwhelming orgasm. Her increasing low moans of pleasure told Gary that he was going in the right direction with both tongue and thumb, and then her moans turned to long deep stuttering grunts, her thighs moving out and back against his head, and finally her hands pulling his head in as she let out a long slow scream, her chest falling to cover his head, her head down to lay on his back as her hips seemed to pulse uncontrollably in her release.

It was all Gary could do to keep from being smothered by Cyn’s physical reaction to her climax, the cold roiling waters of the river mixing with the thick secretions that his face was immersed within, Gary having to focus on breathing as much as on keeping his tongue active on her clitoral knob. But as Cyn reached her climax, as a fresh wave of liquid covered Gary’s face and she crushed him under her form, Cyn pushed Gary’s head away, then reached out and tried to pull him up onto the shelf with her. It wasn’t that easy but he finally clambered up and into her arms, laying within her loving grasp and kissing her, sharing her sweet liquid release with her eager tongue.

Maybe it was a bad habit of Gary’s, but he tended toward humor during tense personal moments, and as the two relaxed within each other’s arms, coming down from the very intimate experience they had shared, Gary whispered into Cyn’s ear “You know there’s this thing called a 69. Maybe tomorrow morning at 3 we could try that.” And again, without a pause Cyn answered back, saying “Oh yeah. Fuck the parents. I’ll be there.”

It was another bad habit of Gary’s to bring up the obvious, to discuss elephants trying to hide in the corner of a room, and at this very moment he decided to bring up Cyn’s larger than normal clit, or whatever it was that took up so much room between her legs. “You are so delicious to me. I loved tonguing you, tasting you, but did I do it right? I mean, you know, with your large, um, clit, right? Was I OK?”

He could hear the exasperation in Cyn’s voice, almost hear her eyes roll, when she said, “Later. Would you just fuck me?” He didn’t argue.

Two minutes of missionary on the rock led them to disengaging and searching out their picnic cloth on warmer softer flat ground which then led to a much longer and very energetic union of bodies. Gary found himself very happy to be able to maintain their physical union without much effort, Cyn having already emptied his balls once that very morning. Now he could concentrate of simply enjoying being inside her, and then happy to have her roll over on top of him to grind down and fuck herself into what seemed to be another climax. As she collapsed onto him, gasping for breath, proof of her climax dripping down onto his thighs, Gary again rolled her onto her back and knew he could focus on his own needs. It didn’t take long, his hips pressing down and up into Cyn’s incredibly tight but very wet twat, his legs locking hers out into a wide and welcoming V for his hips to push into. He did fit her perfectly, able to pull back and pound into Cyn in a hard set of repetitive thrusts with Cyn only growling in pleasure, her hips thrusting up to meet his own. Then he felt the impending release, Gary shortening his deep thrusts, then grinding in for a hard and fast minute of frenzied fucking before finally groaning out his own delight as he poured all the liquid jism his balls had remaining into her.

As Gary finally relaxed, unlocked his legs from around hers and settled into a feeling of happy completion, Cyn wrapped her legs around his hips, pulled him in and simply said “Yum.” Another minute passed before Cyn pulled back from a nibble on Gary’s ear and said, “OK. Now you’re done.”

“What do you mean?” murmured Gary, happy to remain in that happy middle place, as though just waking from a most wonderful dream.

“Your cock. When you orgasm it kind of dances around, like spattering your cum all over my insides. And then it just kind of pulses, slower and slower, and just now it finally stopped and it’s starting to get soft.”

“You can feel all of that?” said Gary, suddenly awake and more than a little self-conscious of his softening cock as it slowly reduced its presence inside Cyn.

“Yeah. A girl can feel all that, especially when you’re the perfect fit. I could even tell that you didn’t have as much juice for me as you did the other night. Probably because I drank it all down this morning, but you were still pretty active inside me all the same.” She said this in a calm peaceful pleasant manner, eyes half closed, whispering out intimate secrets that Gary pulled straight to his heart, and he again leaned over to kiss Cyn, saying “Seriously. Where’s a wedding ring when you most need it?”

Lunch was late and simple but filling and after another long lazy swim in the cool waters of a hot summer afternoon, Gary reminded Cyn that they had a long hike and an equally long drive to get through before reaching home. “I’m in no hurry,” she said, but she also came out and dried herself off, arranging her pack and only at the end started putting on her clothing.

“Nice to wander around without a bra or anything” Cyn said to the open air, seeming to model her ass and tits for Gary as she stood before him.

“I’d do this hike and repeat it all every day if you want,” said Gary, seriously wishing that could be a real possibility. “To have you alone every day, to see and hold and love you like today, I’d do anything. Seriously Cyn, you are so beautiful to me.”

Gary walked forward and reached for her, hoping for a kiss, for a long romantic hug. That’s when Cyn stopped him and blew his mind when she said “OK, about my clit. We’ve got to have a talk.” Gary had already started to pull on his jeans and with Cyn’s statement about her clit, watching her toss aside her panties and shorts, he began taking off his pants, the joy of the possibilities filling his mind. “No, not that. Put your pants back on. Let’s just get this over with. I should show you something.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.