My Sister's Best Friend - Cover

My Sister's Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of Gary's illicit attempt to spy on his sister and her most beautiful best friend. Much sex and eye opening surprises for Gary, but with him eventually finding love and happiness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Gary would have been happy to do the right thing, the socially approved way of asking a girl out before pulling her into the back seat for a long hour of sexual release. Cyn was definitely on his mind, but his little sister had now taken over all meaning in life and he couldn’t escape the impact she was having on him. As soon as Penny left his room she disappeared into her bedroom, not to the bathroom. He ate a snack and started watching a movie before she finally emerged, walking out to see what he was up to before locking herself in the bathroom and taking a long shower.

Somehow Gary knew to check his video feed, and amazingly enough though his hidden web cam was still focused on the wall, the computer camera was pointed straight at the bed. And it’s most recent history showed a long half hour of Penny abusing herself with a moderate sized dildo that didn’t look like a cock at all. It was an odd shape but seemed to make Penny happy. At first she just played it through her first few vaginal inches but then suctioned it to the wall mirror and backed up on the thing, fully fucking herself silly for ten minutes, ending with her screaming into a pillow. Then she shakily got up on her feet, waved her ass at the camera, and left the room.

Gary’s cock was again hard and leaking and he would have ravished her again once she exited the shower, but their mother unexpectedly returned home early. Thank god she hadn’t returned in time to hear Penny scream out her climax in Gary’s room. So Gary had to wait until toward midnight before he could sneak into Penny’s room and yet again release all of his pent up frustrations into her open and willing twat.

She seemed to be ready for him, and though she grumbled and pulled away at first, Penny’s slit was even wetter and warmer than their union of that afternoon. She had dispensed with the shirt but wore panties, easily pulled aside as Gary pushed his throbbing and leaking cock into her from the rear. Penny told him she was tired, that he should knock it off, holding her legs tight, her furry slit hidden, but after only a minute of struggle Gary was able to pull her knees apart and his cock found entrance to Penny’s slippery wet tunnel. He finally just ripped off one side of her panties, forcing Penny’s leg back over his hips and burying his cock as deep into her vaginal recess as he could. He didn’t even think about what it meant to pull his sister into another embrace, to kiss her and feel up her tits while pumping his cock into her wetness. Gary’s most constant thought was a realization that he could have been doing this for all these many years, Penny’s welcoming and very experienced vagina ready and willing if he had only attempted the plunge. He promised himself to never allow another night to pass without leaving some liquid reminder of himself inside of her.

In the middle of what became a long ten-minute fuck, Penny began pushing back onto his cock with every one of his thrusts into her, leaning over to kiss him, guiding his hand down to her clit, fully immersing herself in the fuck. Penny broke in on Gary’s overpowering lust, not to stop him so much as give him guidance on how best to give his sister some pleasure even as she opened herself up and gave him everything he could want.

As Penny pulled his hand down to the front of her slit, wordlessly telling Gary that Penny needed a bit of digital stimulation on her clit, she also whispered out a request that he not push in so hard and so fast. “Not too deep Gary. You’re kind of long, you know?” Not a bad thing for a guy to hear, and as he eased back on the hard thrusts he had been pounding into her, Penny put a hand back and gave Gary a soft “Yeah, that’s better.” As Gary followed along with her whispered instructions, Penny also began getting into the act, moving her hips in tandem with Gary, almost pulling off of his very active cock, but then pushing into him, varying the speed and depth of their ongoing fuck, and obviously to both their benefit.

In the middle of this, Gary multi-tasking in a way he never had to before, Penny pushed her hand down to where Gary was doing his best to finger Penny into a fast climax. “Not so hard Gary. I’m really sensitive now. That’s it. Just stay on top, not too direct.” It simplified things but Gary still felt a little miffed at being told how to fuck a girl by his little sister. Still, it was her body, and since her pussy was about to be flooded by yet another load of his sperm, Gary pushed his own feelings aside and focused on how wonderful it was to be sucked up by such a warm and wet twat.

Gary tried to keep it going, but after a few more minutes and a few additional hints from Penny, she finally went wild with her hips and buried a series of high pitched shrieks in his chest. Penny pulled his hand up from where it had been buried between her legs, kissing it and pumping back into him with her hips, letting Gary know that she was ready for his worst. It only took another minute, pulling Penny in tight, focusing on the rise of his impending orgasm, then groaning out a quick “cuming inside you, Penny. I’m cuming so hard,” as he ground into her, overwhelmed by the explosive feel of his orgasm as his balls emptied into Penny’s loins. Gary held her tight to his hips for another few minutes but then they lay back, still joined at the hip, cock softer but still inside of Penny, their short panting breaths the only noise filling the room. He couldn’t think of anything better place he would ever want to be in life.

As he softened and finally slipped out of her, Gary followed his lusty fuck up with a few minutes of snuggling, one hand on Penny’s tits, another down to cup her very full pussy and his soft but happy cock pushed into her ass. Then Gary said “Was that OK? Seems like you got off almost as well as I did.”

Of course what was also on his mind but didn’t say was his continued worry about having to take direction from a girl. Gary was no stranger to sex, but for the most part had just found the basics to work in his favor. A fuck, a finger, a kiss, a suck, a nibble, and all ending with an orgasm. Always for him, but not so uncommonly for the girl. And so far his efforts with Penny had provided her with a wet bed, so he wondered why Penny had to give directions this time around. Even as Penny leaned in to kiss him with a few words about how good it was (he was), Gary had to push on and ask.

“Um, sorry if I pushed in too far. Did I hurt you? Have you been faking it all this time and you just waited until now to tell me what I’m doing wrong?” Gary didn’t mean to come off as a whiney little kid, but Penny must had intuited that his ego was on the line. Not that she cared.

“Come on Gary. Apart from the fact that we’re not supposed to be doing anything like this together, it’s fine. Didn’t I leave a big stain on your rug just this afternoon? Jesus, get over it.” Then she softened a bit and rolled into Gary, kissing him in a way sisters were never supposed to, sucking in on his tongue and rubbing her breasts into his chest, then saying, “I mean, you guys can just fuck and cum like anytime and in anything. It’s sort of gross, but I get it. Thing is, girls are different. Our bodies are different, one girl to another, and even at different times of the day or month. That makes sense, right? So, no ego trips here. It was really good, and I’m really evil for even thinking about what more I’d like to do with you, but I do, so shut up.”

Gary had the brains to continue following Penny’s directions, staying quiet for a few minutes, happy to hold her naked body close to his, one hand down to feel up her tight little ass, another to massage her breasts. Yet he had to bring up yet one more thing. “So, I notice you haven’t learned to close your computer. I’m assuming your show this afternoon was just for me. Any reason for that? I can’t imagine you’re as horny as I am, especially after me pulling you down onto the floor this afternoon. But you still came back to play with yourself. Were you giving me a show, or were you really that much in need?”

Penny paused, obviously thinking about how to word his answer, burrowing her head into Gary’s upper chest, then speaking into the darkness and straight to him. “No, not horny, but kind of turned on. And, no, don’t get all hurt at thinking you didn’t do me any favors this afternoon. It was good, really, but I needed to finish it off on my own terms and in my own way. I guess I knew you’d be watching, and as long as you don’t show it to anybody else, it was a fun way to get off while teasing you in front of the camera. I also wanted you to come back tonight so I could fill you in on the rest of the story. You know, like the RV and everything. Then it’s up to you.”

“OK,” replied Gary. With Penny’s twat now filled to overflowing with what his balls had just emptied into her, his body and mind were ready for a little more information on just what his little sister and her friend had been doing when their parents we’re around. “I guess I know what went on up until you had to leave Simon, and then Cyn came to you for advice. What then?”

“You know this is all really personal and none of your business, right?” said Penny. Gary didn’t bother with an answer, pulling Penny in tighter even as she turned away, his half-hard cock filling the deep valley between her ass cheeks. “Yeah,” continued Penny, “so Cyn had left Jason, and guess why? Because he had another girlfriend on the side. He kept Cyn for her tits and good blowjobs while the other girl was willing to open her legs for him. When Cyn found out she left. And he couldn’t understand why. A real jerk. But thing is, she kind of felt guilty for not letting him in, you know, to have some real sex and break her cherry, so she found another guy, a senior, who hit a homerun on their second date. Two minutes in the back seat and he’s happy while Cyn is still trying to figure out what the hell happened. That’s when she came to me.”

Penny pushed Gary’s roving fingers away from her clit, pulled them up to hold her tits and pushed her ass back into his crotch and continued. “So, I kind of talked her through that failing relationship for another month, but the guy was never able to keep it up longer than a minute, and she wasn’t getting anything out of it so she just called it off. That’s when we became a real partnership, like agreeing to stick by one another. We even found boyfriends who were best friends. And that’s when things started getting a little weird.”

“See, before this, sex was always alone with a guy, but now we were doing it as a couple. At first, it might have been in the same room but it was still just with our own boyfriends. But that changed. Pretty soon it was just like Jason and Keith, first with the one, then with the other, then repeat. We never planned it, but we didn’t feel so attached to either one of them that we complained either. Cyn was still only slowly getting used to all the sex, especially to multiple fucks, and it was with those two that after an initial session with her guy that she started licking their dicks off so that they could both get it up and back into me for a second try. She sucked and swallowed, and I fucked.”

Gary had to break in here, feeling that his little sister was introducing him to a whole new side of her and Cyn. Not just the easy reference to sex, but her talking about things that had happened more than a year before, at a time when he thought she and Cyn were still innocent virgins. “So, you had Simon for two years, and then started dating guys that you and Cyn, you know, swapped back and forth? Like every day after school, or just on the occasional date?”

“Not every day, but often enough, and it worked, kind of like a tag team. After all those afternoons with Simon I could take on just about anything, and if it got me an orgasm, then great.” Penny didn’t seem to notice the disbelieving stress in Gary’s voice, speaking softly but easily, as though she were just discussing what all girls went through while in high school. “We would have stayed with those guys, maybe all through our junior year, but the guys had all the maturity of baboons. They were OK for sex, not all that much fun otherwise, and Cyn and I just decided that we could do better. Though I think it was the pool party that made us realize how boring they were, how boring high school guys really were. These two had just graduated, and they weren’t any better than sophmores.”

“Pool party?” asked Gary, something in the back of his mind reminding him that he had heard reference to this before.

“Yeah, but not the first one,” said Penny, acting as though she had just cleared up everything. “It was just last September, and some friends organized a party at a guy’s house. A bunch of us students wound up at his house about lunch, planning on grilling hot dogs and hanging around the pool on one of the last days of summer. You know, just for fun, to hang out. But that’s about the time Cyn really developed. You know, like really grew out, and her bathing suit, a two piece, only just fit her. It was fine, it covered everything, but the guys all started staring and acting weird, and even the dad got yelled at by his wife for trying to talk to Cyn while checking her out. It all got really weird, so Cyn and I just left, walking back home instead of calling for a ride. That’s when we went to the second pool party.”

“So, none of the other girls had tits as big as Cyn”s?” asked Gary. “That’s hard to believe. She’s really hot, yeah, but lots of girls your age could be as big as her. Was everybody there flat chested? You had some tits back then.” Gary felt up Penny’s ample handfuls, leaning in to kiss her neck, then hoping for a little additional loving by reaching down to maneuver his hardened cock into Penny’s thighs. She ignored his sticky symbol of need and just answered his question.

“Yeah, other girls had tits and were happy to show them, but you know Cyn. She has the whole package, not just the tits, and in a hot two piece. You know, the firm ass, the perfect tits with those giant nipples, the flat stomach. The hourglass look, and no fat. And don’t forget the long legs and those curls with that come-hither face of hers. You know what I’m talking about. Your cock is getting harder just with me reminding you what she’s like.”

Penny had started breathing faster, a little deeper, one hand down to touch Gary’s lower stomach as he pressed into her ass. She was obviously getting turned on by re-living her time with Cyn, but then she forced herself to continue the story. “She really had developed, and I mean nobody could miss it. Her suit was OK, but she had like really fat labia, you know, a fat pussy. Her suit covered it, but you could tell with a glance. It looked like she had on a couple of panty liners, but also with the indentation, like a deep valley right down the middle of the suit. You know, a fat camel-toe. A few months later a guy, at the RV I’ll tell you about, described her as a hot girl with a platypus pussy. A real exaggeration, but not a lie either. That’s why at school she sometimes wears really baggy clothing, to hide it all. Her mother’s gotten called in twice because some teacher got bent out of shape over how she was dressed, so she finds it easier to just cover it up.”

Gary nodded to himself in the dark and said, “Wow. I hadn’t realized. She’s hot, yeah, but I hadn’t realized how big a problem it was for her.” He paused, then pushed his engorged cock through Penny’s slightly open thighs, leading her hand down to hold and rub the head of his shaft as it exited from the front of her thighs, but also saying, “So, you mentioned a second pool party, the second one.”

“Yeah, the second pool party,” agreed Penny, her hand slowly giving some loving touches to Gary’s hardening member but continuing on about that eventful piece of her past. “We were just walking home, but only with shorts on, our bathing suit tops showing and carrying a bag with towels and shit. We were walking past a house with some guys in front, one guy getting out of his car with a couple of pizzas, and they all say like ‘Hey, great timing. Pool’s in the back. Come have some pizza and beer.’ These were older guys, like in their early 20s, and they seemed a lot cooler than the high school kids we’d left behind, so Cyn and I took one look at each other, shrugged, and walked on in.

It was great. Just a house with a pool, but the music was good, some guy was busy at the barbeque, there were chips and drinks and stuff, and the dozen or so men and women just waved and welcomed us in. I mean, Cyn got some looks, but after our long walk in the sun it was worth a few stares to swim and eat pizza and not have to worry about some parent busting us for having a beer.”

Gary was hard and slowly pushing through Penny’s slick slit from the rear, fucking her hand, ready to pull back and bury his cock inside her for a second time that night, but she turned her head toward him and said, “Slow it down. Let me finish first. If you cum on my sheets I’m going to make you wash them.” Gary took a deep breath and said, “OK. Go ahead,” and stopped the movement of his hips, but his hand continued to play with Penny’s tits and hard nipples as she went on with her story.

“So, it was fun, swimming and hanging out, pretending we loved drinking beer, pretending to be older than we really were. Of course the guys were guys, and even with other women there they paid special attention to us. One guy chilling on a chair by the pool started talking to me, went and got me another beer and a brownie for desert, and we talked about stuff for a while. I wound up on the chair, getting a back massage from the guy, one hand on my back and the other up under my top and playing with my tits. But it was cool. I mean, there was a woman there going topless and it felt good so I went with it. When he started going low and pushing a hand through my bush I started realizing what was really going on. I mean, there I was, riding his crotch, kind of giving him a lap dance right there in the open, so I guess a hand going down to my clit was kind of expected, and it was OK, but then I noticed Cyn was missing. The guy told me not to worry about it, wanting to continue with what we were doing, right there in front of everybody, but you know I had to go look for her.

“The place wasn’t that big, just a rambling house with a long hall and bedrooms and even three bathrooms. Of course that’s where I found her, in the back bedroom, top off and tits bouncing back and forth, bent over and sucking one guy off as another guy was burying his cock in her twat. Later she claimed she only planned on giving the one guy a blowjob and that guy number two just slipped it in from behind. Never even took her bottoms off. I didn’t know what to do, just sitting on the bed and asking if she was OK and then just got into watching her in action. It’s really something to watch Cyn deepthroat a guy. You wait. Of course the guy I was with pushed a hand down into my crotch, assumed my cunt was wet just for him, and somehow levered my knees open just enough to lay me down on the bed and took me right there.

“Cyn was really lucky in a way. My guy finished in something like two minutes, pulling out and crawling up and having me clean him off while the guy doing Cyn from the rear just kept it up, a nice slow fuck for her. The guy pushing his cock into her mouth saw my legs open and ready and he just walked around and pulled my legs up and over his shoulders started fucking me even while I was focused on trying to clean off the first guy. And it sort of never stopped, different guys appearing and moving in and switching positions before taking a rest and bringing back some more beer. Cyn complained about the beer and asked for a glass of wine, and they brought us a whole bottle.

“It was like we had our own private party back there. Sometimes we’d sit up and drink and talk and smoke a joint, but then another couple of guys would come in and take their clothes off and, well, you know. It just kept going on and on. At one time one of the women came in and rubbed off while Cyn and I were being creamed by a couple of guys. Shit, one of them could have been her boyfriend. We had no idea. We had so much wine and brownies, you know, like the good kind, that we never really thought about what was going on. Between the alcohol and the shit we smoked, I’m surprised we ever got out of there.

“My head finally cleared enough to tell the guys we were with that I needed to go outside, to go for a swim, and Cyn agreed and the guys finally let up but joked around and wouldn’t return our tops. I didn’t mind it, anything to get out of the bedroom, so I pushed Cyn out the door and down the hallway and into the light, her tits bouncing and my cunt feeling the effort of fucking I don’t know how many guys. So when we walk back to the pool it’s already late and cooling down and we’re the only girls there with our tops off. It was kind of embarrassing, even after everything we’d done in the bedroom, and then the only woman still there kind of pushed us towards the kitchen and whispered that Cyn and I had semen on our legs and tits and faces and that maybe we should wash up a little. OK, that was really embarrassing and we decided to just make a run for it. Grabbed our stuff out of the bedroom, got our bag and got past the guys who wanted us to stay the night and headed for home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.