My Sister's Best Friend - Cover

My Sister's Best Friend

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of Gary's illicit attempt to spy on his sister and her most beautiful best friend. Much sex and eye opening surprises for Gary, but with him eventually finding love and happiness

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Gary had to admit it. He was hooked. What had started out as a creepy little peek into his sister’s bedroom had turned into a full-on sexual addiction that now gave him leverage and power, a chance to empty his balls into either one of two hot little twats on any given day. Or so he hoped. With great power might come great responsibility, but sometimes a guy’s cock just needs a little loving attention and that little head will do anything in order to pump away inside a hot and wet little pussy. He had the power, but now he had to choose which direction to go in.

He had been fine with working part time and studying, planning on transferring to a four year college down south, leaving his parents’ house and living life on his own. That was the plan. No girlfriend, only the occasional date, but that wasn’t unusual for guys like him. Always plenty of time in the future for a more permanent relationship or even to marry. For now, he was happy with the occasional hook up, maybe going a little wild on the occasional weekend, not at all thinking about settling into the rut that was life as an adult.

Then he got a glimpse of his sister through a crack in her bedroom door, just skimpy panties and long brown hair hiding her body from his gaze. Her back was turned as she slipped on a t-shirt, adjusted her hair, then bent down to pick a sock off the floor. Her ass was perfect, round and firm, and the high-hipped panties flossing her ass crack and lower lips hid little from his view. As she reached for the sock, her ass pushing out toward Gary’s eyes, her movement allowed her thin pink labia and dark brown fur to show more than just their outline to his wide eyes. Gary had to force himself away before he was caught, back to his room where he was able to repeat the sight of his sister’s naked form over and over in his mind.

That got him to thinking and fantasizing, but it wasn’t until the following week-end that he got to acting. His sister, Penny, had invited her long-time friend Cyn over for a sleepover. Nothing new there, but after that quick rear view of Penny’s pussy, Gary now saw the two girls in a wholly new and different light. Cyn was herself a red-haired beauty, with a fine firm ass and obviously larger breasts than Penny, a pair that danced before him, mesmerizing Gary as she walked across the room. She was tall, at least for a high school girl, a good head above Penny, with long shapely legs and with beautiful sparkling eyes and a smile that Gary realized might have special meaning for him.

Gary did his best to hide his new awareness in the two young high school girls, interacting with Cyn when he could but still only in passing with a word of interest or question about the summer break. If anything, he attempted to pretend annoyance at the girls as they took over the large flat-screen and the kitchen and the bathroom. Yet as he grumbled he actually loved the sight and scent of the two sexual beings that seemed to pretend he didn’t matter as they lived out the fun of being all-American teenage girls.

It was devious and deviant, and maybe illegal, and of course immoral, but Gary couldn’t help himself. After a night of thinking out all possible ways he could spy on the two girls, Gary chose the easiest route: hack into Penny’s computer and take control of her camera. It wasn’t that hard. He had all the needed information sitting on the desk in her bedroom. One hour of alone time the following week with his computer feeling up her computer and Gary was able to view everything Penny’s screen and camera pointed at. This allowed him to peer into her room at any time, and he took full advantage of his new powers.

While of course most of what he viewed was just an empty room or Penny doing nothing more than watching a video or sleeping or playing on her phone, Gary was also able to see and hear many interesting pieces of very personal portions of Penny. Within a week he had a collection of screenshots of Penny’s tits. Her breasts weren’t large but each a handful, firm conical mountains that grew straight out from her chest, an allure the young male mind was hard-wired to appreciate. Her nipples and surrounding areola were small but attention getting, riding high and forward on her firm white tits. Gary wasn’t surprised, their dark presence being very apparent when Penny wore thin shirts around the house, but seeing them naked via the computer lens really made Gary’s cock jump to attention.

Less available was a shot of Penny’s lower regions. Her panty-clad ass was a common view when her door was closed, but one time in that week Penny stood naked in her room, modeling for a mirror, unknowingly allowing Gary time to get a close view of her groin and ass. Penny’s pubes were trimmed low and light in color, almost appearing blond, and her labia seemed to be almost non-existent from the front. When she did accidentally give the camera eye a shot of her crotch, her brown lips seemed small and thin, yet with a fleshy pink line in the middle, wet and shimmering in her well lit bedroom.

Even better was the second week when Cyn returned and the two girls spent half of the afternoon in Penny’s bedroom. Gary returned the favor by spending all of his time in his own bedroom later that evening, staring at his computer screen and listening to and watching the girls talk about boys and bodies and sex.

Gary was able to turn the camera on and off whenever he wanted, video going to an online site and possibly saved to his computer to view later. A lot of what he scrolled through was empty and boring, but some was straight from a girl’s secret diary. For example, Gary learned that both had some intimate relations with boys but they never came right out and said they had fucked any particular guy. Still, Cyn said that she was switching from the pill to some kind of patch for birth control, or maybe some kind of shot, and that sure sounded like an invitation to let loose inside of her with all his balls had to offer. Penny only said something about wishing boys would use a condom more often and that she would rather die than show up at school with a baby in her belly. So the girls had some experience and just the thought gave Gary an all-night hard on.

In passing conversation Gary also learned that Penny hated blowjobs and couldn’t understand why Cyn put up with them, that Cyn had been propositioned by some creep at the mall, and that Penny was bleeding a little and needed a panty liner. Tame stuff. At one time the girls did disrobe, compared tits, discussed the best way to use a tampon, and laughed about how weird it was that girls were expected to stick miniature penises up into their vaginas.

Gary got some great screen shots from that afternoon and evening, but mostly came away with a deep respect for the beautiful breasts and very deep hanging and lightly furred labia that Cyn carried around with her. Unlike Penny, Cyn’s breasts were large enough to be weighed down by gravity, but with only a slight dip down before rising up again to push out forward and into any piece of clothing that might try to hide them. Cyn’s breasts were almost as white as Penny’s, but her areolas and even her nipples were light, a faint crème color that allowed her beautiful peaks to blend in with the lighter flesh of her breasts.

One other thing that caught Gary’s attention was that Cyn’s nipples were large, sticking out even when not firm. He wanted to say they were a good quarter inch long, certainly larger than Penny’s almost flat nipples, and he went back a half dozen times to view the poor quality video just so that he could focus on her nipples and fantasize about what it would be like to suck her tits into his mouth.

He was only given a quick view of Cyn’s crotch while she was changing after a shower. Here too Cyn was very different from Penny, with large thick labia that hung low between her thighs, even her pubic hairs showing a deep red tint that matched her head of hair. Gary was mesmerized, suddenly wanting more than just sex, actually wanting Cyn, mind and body and soul. She was beyond being just a hot looking girl, she was beautiful, and Gary’s late night activities were made up entirely of imagining how he could get Cyn to agree to be his girlfriend. That’s when Gary’s interest turned into obsession and he turned into an all-out voyeur of his sister and her most beautiful friend.

Over the following week, Gary wasted a good hour of every night just scrolling through what Penny’s computer viewed and heard. It wasn’t always pointed toward her bed and more than once a piece of clothing had been tossed over the screen, but he still commonly wound up with some new shot of Penny or Cyn that required him to take a trip to the bathroom.

The camera didn’t have great clarity, it was just a cheap computer lens, which led Gary to taking a full leap off the cliff and buying a decent spy cam, a wireless web cam with audio from a local store. Tiny, minimal battery needs, motion activated, and with the ability to send everything into the cloud for easy storage and review at his convenience. The thing was easy to hide in one of the small stuffed animals on a shelf in Penny’s room and Gary was able to position it so that the bed was front and center. The shelf and camera angle made it difficult to pick up any close crotch shots, but if the high definition tits and ass didn’t pay for the camera, then the improved view of Penny using her left hand to push a small dildo into herself while masturbating to some unknown fantasy lover would more than made up the difference.

Fun, definitely erotic, but after another week of watching Penny dance half naked and once again rub off with her fingers under her panties, Gary began to get bored. His imagination was brought to a new high when he came across some video of Cyn and Penny talking late the previous night, Cyn telling Penny that she always used her hands when giving a guy a blow job because it kept him under control and made him cum faster. That kind of info really blew Gary’s mind. So Cyn didn’t have a boyfriend but did date and some of those guys at least made it into her mouth and down her throat. He was thinking of the best way to ask Cyn out for a date when the unbelievable happened and Gary’s entire world changed forever.

Gary had gotten home a little late from his part-time work, ate some leftovers his mother had set out for him and taken a shower, then only absently pulled up the day’s views of what went on in Penny’s room. Nothing, more nothing, and then all of a sudden a room full of guys and the two girls. Between his hidden spy cam and the separate feed from the computer cam, Gary spent the entire rest of the night viewing and organizing and whacking off to the two-hour long orgy that had gone on in his sister’s room earlier that afternoon.

The guys were obviously older, and Cyn must have known the taller blond guy well enough to call him by his first name, Jason, referring to past exploits they had with one another. The other guy’s name was Keith, shorter and darker and with wide shoulders and long hair, but he seemed new to both girls, perhaps a wingman for Jason.

From the start of the video, the girls are seen walking into the bedroom with the two men right behind them. Penny was dressed in just a loose blouse and a pair of tight white shorts and sandals while Cyn was dressed to kill with a short skirt, a cute blouse that cut off above her navel and her curly red hair bouncing around her shoulders.

“You guys don’t have to both be here.” Cyn was speaking to the guy named Jason, hands on her hips, head tipped sideways. “We can do you one at a time, right? It’s not like we’re going to cheat you or anything.”

“No, no,” replied the tall blond named Jason. “I really get off watching a girl suck on a cock. I know you’re good, but I really want to try Penny here on for size. See what kind of tonguing action I can get off this cute little girl. I loved having you swallow me down back in the day, but Penny here looks so sweet I really want to watch her wrap her mouth around my cock and suck away.”

Penny shook her head at this, saying, “You guys are so sick” but otherwise she just sat there, feet dangling from the side of her bed while looking back and forth at the two guys and letting Cyn do the talking.

“OK, but let’s make it fast,” said Cyn. “We could have just done it in the car. What do you think? On my knees? That gets old real fast. Maybe you just sit on Penny’s bed.”

The tall blond took his cue and sat on the bed, testing out the bounce of the mattress while saying, “Come on Penny. I’m all yours. You’ll swallow, right? I’m sure Cyn here taught you everything she knows about sucking it down.” Penny stood up when the man sat next to her, and without a word looked to Cyn for an answer to his question.

Cyn just pursed her lips and replied with a “Maybe. No promises. And stop talking as though you know me. We dated a few times and you just got lucky.” That’s when Cyn turned to Penny and said, “If he starts shoving it down your throat, just grab him by the balls. Trust me. He tastes a lot better than most guys. I even think he sometimes uses soap in the shower. You’ll be OK.”

Penny looked nervous, particularly when Jason opened up and pushed down his pants to pull out his very stiff boner. Penny again looked back at Cyn who smiled, saying “And yeah, that fat tip is hard to get your mouth around. It’ll be OK. Just be careful with the teeth.”

“Yeah, no teeth,” agreed Jason as he pulled Penny in with one hand and pushed down on her head with the other. “I’ll be nice, I promise. Just wrap your lips around me and let me feel that tongue of yours.” Penny went to her knees, tossed her hair to the side, and did just as Jason requested, lowering her head and wrapping her lips around the guy’s cock. The leading tip was fat, like a mushroom, but once inside her mouth, Penny wrapped a hand around the shaft and began doing her duty.

As Penny began bobbing her head just so slightly up and down on Jason’s cock, his hands went down to her top, pulling her sequined shirt up, then unclasping the back of her bra, and then down to knead and feel up her tits. With his hands playing with Penny’s breasts, Jason used his elbows to push down on Penny’s shoulders, saying something like “A little deeper Penny. You’re feeling good.”

During the few minutes it took Penny and Jason to get into the real action of a blowjob, the shorter darker guy named Keith had helped Cyn remove her top, Cyn even turning to have him unsnap her bra, seeming to be fine with Keith bending low to suck in one of her nipples before sitting down in Penny’s computer chair. When he pushed his shorts down and pulled up his boner, Cyn pulled her head back, saying, “Jeez. Kind of thick don’t you think?” But then she reached out and took the fat dark phallus in hand and did a closer appraisal of what the man wanted her to suck on. “Wow. You’re uncircumcised, right? That’s so weird. I think you’re the first one I’ve ever seen. Cool.”

Gary could just see in the video feed that the guy was uncircumcised, but as Cyn had remarked he was also fat, a perfect example of what every man wishes he could walk around with in his pants. Keith’s chunky piece of sausage didn’t seem to be as long as Jason’s, but it really was so thick that Cyn’s hand and fingers couldn’t make it all the way around. This didn’t stop Cyn, who got down on both knees and began going to town with mouth and hands, doing her best to get the guy to cum in under a minute.

It didn’t work out that way. After Jason freed Penny’s tits and had a quick feel, he inexplicably scooted further back on the bed, pulling Penny’s very active mouth and head and body along with him. As Penny stood and leaned in to keep Jason’s cock within hand and mouth’s reach, she had to lay down on the bed, head between Jason’s legs, her own legs pointing back and off the edge. That’s when Jason reached over her bobbing head and under her stomach to unsnap her shorts and push them back and off her hips. Penny stopped her oral efforts to say “No, stop it.” Jason just said, “It’s OK, I just want to feel your ass.”

Penny went back to working hard at completing her task but Jason seemed in no hurry, bringing his knees up and holding her head tight and close. Then he bent forward again, sticking his hands under Penny’s shorts and feeling up her ass. On this second try Jason was able to push Penny’s shorts back over the high rise of her ass, then pushing his fingers under her panties to start feeling out her pale firm round buttocks. After a short minute of massage, Jason pushed her panties down to the top of her thighs as well, following through with one hand feeling deep within Penny’s visible slit. That’s when he signaled his buddy, the short guy getting sucked off by Cyn.

Cyn was obviously good at what she was doing, the computer cam showing her to be taking a good portion of the guy’s cock into her mouth, sucking him in as though she loved to do nothing else. The guy was into it, one hand on her head, another hand down low to feel up her naked and bouncing breasts. But then he saw what Jason was doing, watched as Penny’s ass and twat was bared to the room, and when Jason waved him over, he had no problem telling Cyn to stop, to wait, and to back up.

It was obvious that Cyn was lost in the moment, unaware of what was happening to Penny up on the bed. She obeyed her man’s request, stopped trying to give him a deep throated blowjob and backed up on her knees, giving out a cough and swallow, pulling a hair out of her mouth, and otherwise trying to catch her breath. Keith stood, took just two steps past Cyn and stood just behind where Penny was splayed out on the bed. Positioning himself between her legs, Keith reached out to do a quick feel of Penny’s bare ass cheeks and wrapped his hands around her hips.

Feeling the second pair of hands, Penny lifted her lips up off of Jason’s cock, a long thin tendril of pre-cum maintaining the connection, and turned her head to see what was happening. Too late. The short guy had pulled back, pulling her panties and shorts down to her knees with one quick action, then pushed his thick and shimmering wet cock between Penny’s open thighs. The man reached around and down into the front of Penny’s crotch, obviously feeling for his own cock, feeling out Penny’s naked snatch, and with an easy push in on his hips, he pressed his advantage and slipped into her.

Both of them widened their eyes, let out a gasp and then a groan as a portion of the cock disappeared up into Penny’s vaginal folds. Penny cried out in protest and tried to move away but was blocked by Jason and was held tight by the two hands that now held her hips close to Keith’s own. In a few seconds and with as many thrusts in, the short beefy man was grinding his balls into Penny’s rear, saying “Oh my god but this chick’s hot. And wet. Shit, she’s been dying for this. I just slipped right in, like she was just waiting for me to fuck her. This girl’s just been dying for a fuck.”

This of course caught Cyn’s attention. With Keith’s outburst she looked over and was obviously shocked by the scene of Penny getting it from both ends. Cyn got up and ineffectually said, “Hey, this wasn’t part of the deal. You’re not supposed to fuck her. Jason, knock it off.” Keith didn’t say a thing, just pulling up and back on Penny’s bare ass, pulling her ass and cunt up and off the bed and held Penny tight to his hips as he pounded into her with only one purpose in mind.

Penny had collapsed onto the bed, now ignoring Jason’s hard-on and giving out low moans and grunts with each push into her pussy from the guy at her rear. With her shorts now hanging by one ankle and her top crushed up under her chin, Penny was naked and ready for anything the guy wanted to do to her. Jason just shrugged and rolled off the bed, putting an arm around Cyn and feeling up one of her very bare breasts while saying, “Come on Cyn. I think they were meant for each other. Your girl Penny seems to be enjoying it. Not every piece of pussy that can swallow up what Keith’s got between his legs. Guess you can show me if your mouth is still as good as it was when we were together.”

Cyn was unwilling, her eyes glued to her friend being forcefully fucked from behind. She put out a hand to Penny’s back and said something like “Penny, are you OK?” but Jason pulled Cyn back, tripped her down to the bedroom rug and led her head over to where his cock was ready to push into her mouth. And that was it for a couple more minutes, the cameras showing Penny’s hips and ass being held up in the air by her dark suitor, her head and chest pressed down into the bedding as he unleashed all of his energies into the ongoing fuck. Then there was Cyn, head deep within Jason’s naked thighs, his pants now gone as he lay back on the rug, obviously enjoying Cyn’s attempts to suck him off.

Gary was mesmerized by the hot porn playing out on his screen, Penny impaled on the very active cock Keith had moving back and forth inside her while Cyn kneeled on the rug and bent her head down to suck on Jason’s cock. Then there was a sudden burst of short high pitched shrieks, Penny’s low grunts growing into an announcement of something greater happening to and inside of her.

Without losing a beat Keith grunted out “Wow. I think Penny here just wet the bed.” Cyn paused and looked back at her friend and the man she was coupled to while Jason laughed and said, “See Cyn. I think Keith there is just what Penny needed. How about you?” And with that he reached down between his bare knees to pull Cyn up onto his chest, her head pulled off of his cock and dragged over his body, her naked chest and bare breasts coming all the way up to where his mouth was able to suck in on each of her tits.

Cyn didn’t seem to object, lying flat on Jason as he reclined back on the rug, holding Cyn tight as he enjoyed tonguing and sucking on her tits. But this only went on for seconds, maybe a half minute, before Jason wrapped his legs around Cyn’s, pushing and pulling her hips back down to be even with his. As though in an instant, with one hand to hold Cyn close and another down beyond her ass to pull her dress and panties aside, Jason’s cock pushed up and disappeared into the large vulval cleft that showed so prominently between her thighs.

Jason let out a “Oh yes, you are such a tight little fuck” but Cyn seemed a little less enthusiastic. She jerked up, shouted out a “No, Jason, no” and tried to push off of him, but Jason used his legs to hold her own legs wide and pulled her in tight as he began to buck ever deeper into Cyn’s pussy. As Jason’s long boner slowly disappeared into Cyn, she accepted her fate, collapsing down and into Jason’s embrace.

The view of Cyn being overcome and full on fucked from underneath by Jason so caught Gary’s attention he had to rewind for what was going on with his sister in the same couple of minutes. The hidden web cam on the shelf really caught the action, with Penny thrashing out and spasming, screaming out as an orgasm took her over. Gary was able to see that while Keith held her ass up and tight with one hand, his other arm was wrapped around her waist up to her waist, his hand probably buried deep inside of Penny’s twat, and very likely responsible for fingering her clit into the joyous rapture that had overtaken Penny.

Gary had to give the man accosting his little sister some points, for knowing how to fuck and assure the girl impaled on his cock some degree of pleasure. But as Penny spasmed in a climax and then collapsed into the bed, Keith set to inside of her, fucking with a single purpose in mind. In only a minute he had reached the edge, pulling Penny’s hips and ass up high as he pounded in, repeatedly pulling his thick brown cock only halfway out of her before slamming his balls into Penny’s twat. Then the loud groan, Keith pushing Penny fully onto the bed and then slowly collapsing onto her. After a few seconds, his hands lowered to pull her knees out, allowing his wide hips just another inch of room, allowing his cock just a little more access to Penny’s pussy as he ground his hips into her and pumped his seed deep into the innocent little girl that was Gary’s little sister.

As Keith’s balls emptied themselves into Penny, Gary could easily hear Keith say the most inappropriate things into Penny’s ears and for all the room to hear. “God, my god just suck it up. You’re so wet, so hot, you were born for this, such a hot little whore, a hot little cunt.” A couple of minutes later, Keith pulled Penny back and down into a slow fall from the bed onto the rug, the two coming down on their knees. Somehow Keith had remained embedded inside of Penny’s hole but after another minute he pulled his fat length of manhood down and out, disengaging from Penny and sitting back on his heels.

Penny began to look around but, as selfish and lust fueled as before, Keith then pulled a passive Penny back to him, pushing her head down toward his crotch as he also rose up on his knees, saying “OK, now lick me off. Let’s see you finish what you started.” Gary was feeling protective of his sister, both turned on by what she was doing but also thinking that she should just tell Keith to get lost. But she did as she was told, bending down and taking Keith’s still fat but much softer cock in hand before stretching her mouth wide and wrapping her lips around his cum-wet and glistening length and sucking him in.

That’s when Keith reached down with one hand, stretching down to feel up Penny’s pussy, playing inside her slit long enough to cause Penny to pause in her oral efforts and moan. After another moment Keith’s fingers returned from her darkness, holding a dollop of white goo which he wiped on his cock, pulling Penny’s head in to lick it off. Keith then had Penny suck on his fingers before grabbing a fistful of hair in one hand with his other hand down to massage one of her tits as he slowly pushed his partially softened cock in and out of her mouth.

That was more porn than Gary could imagine, and all with his little sister in the starring role. Yet right next to them Cyn was playing in her own pornographic film. She had gone from giving Jason a mouth job to being pulled up on top of him and finally spread-eagled with Jason’s cock quickly filling her twat. After a couple of minutes with Cyn on top, Jason rolled over, almost into Keith as he was being sucked off by Penny. Jason pushed his hands down under Cyn’s ass, pushing her knees out with his own knees, his head well above hers, and attempting a good old fashioned fuck from on top.

Something about this caught the attention of his good friend Keith, who pulled back from Penny’s attempt to clean his cock off and stood up. Looking around the room, Keith went to Penny’s closet, reached in for something, and then returned to stand above Jason and Cyn’s united action. He then bent down and with both hands pulled up Cyn’s outstretched legs, pulling them up and back and over Jason’s heaving backsides, then tying Cyn’s ankle’s together with one of Penny’s scarves.

“There. That should make things easier,” said Keith, sitting down next to Penny who had gotten up to sit on the bed. “Easier for your friend, you mean,” said Penny, but she didn’t do anything to intervene. If anything Penny seemed to fully accept the situation she was in. She removed her crumpled top from where it hung above her breasts, pulled a pillow over to cover her naked crotch, and seemed fine with Keith as he sat behind her, playing with her tits as they both watched Jason pound Cyn into the rug.

Cyn was mostly unseen, largely hidden under Jason’s naked body as he pumped his fat-tipped cock back and forth through her pussy. But her arms were there, around Jason’s torso, as though pulling him in and in full agreement with his actions and intent, and her legs were easily seen, tied together as they enveloped Jason’s ever-moving waist and ass.

Gary could also hear her. Cyn didn’t have the higher pitched moans of Penny. Cyn’s noises when in the depth of the fuck were deeper, more like grunts, each coming from deep within her gut with every push in by Jason’s cock. Gary could also hear her moans and grunts change, from staccato guttural releases with each thrust into her vaginal core, to longer and slightly higher sounding moans that reached a crescendo of their own. Gary could see it, her orgasm overtaking Cyn, with one hand pounding on his back, her ass rising up off the floor as though trying to maintain contact with Jason’s cock, obviously fucking him back, her deep vibrating groan finally filling the room and lasting the long minute the climax overtook her.

Keith said “Good one Jason. Looks like she got something out of it.” Jason didn’t answer, obviously being overwhelmed by the arrival of his own orgasm. Even as Cyn’s body relaxed, Jason scooted up with his knees, pulling her ass tight with his hands as he quickened his thrusts and moaned out the joy of his release inside of her. His legs then stretched back out, allowing her own legs to relax, and Jason settled into Cyn’s body, obviously enjoying the moment in which he flooded her cunt with his liquid manhood and he could claim her pussy as his.

Keith was aware enough of what was going on to eventually get off the bed and untie Cyn’s legs, helping her to slowly lower them as she let out a groan of pleasure. This was followed by Jason moving back, pulling his cock out from within the embrace of Cyn’s cunt and saying, “God that was good. Why didn’t you let me do this when we were together? You have the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked. And we both know you’re not a virgin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.