My Halcyonic Movie Wife - Cover

My Halcyonic Movie Wife

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2020 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: After 3 years of quarantine, I go to a movie and spot a serene beauty in the crowded theater. On a daring lark, I approach the exhibitionist and she strips for all of us. The fun begins...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Public Sex   .

A month after 100,000,000 Americans took the covid vaccine, NIH said we could resume our ‘old normal’ lives yet continue to be cautious due to the antivaxers still foolishly undermining public health. I’d waited another month before going to any public gatherings, so it was time to take some liberties and small chances.

Halloween was coming up and I was itching for an adult party as we had in the old days before three years of quarantine. I just couldn’t get excited about it. Maybe it was too soon to party?

The movies opened again last month, for the third time, and I was raring to go — nearly any flick would do. Entering the darkened theater for the first showing of the day, I stopped by the last row to let my eyes acclimate and deeply inhaled the unique aroma of antiseptics, scented A/C, and pheromones. My mask didn’t block the aromas. Hopefully, all the cinemuck was gone. As I slowly moved down the gentle decline, I noted the room was packed with hardly any empty seats. Seems I wasn’t the only one fed up with quarantine.

About ten seats from the front, I spotted a relaxed, attractive form in an aisle seat. Even the flickering light of the ads was enough to highlight her pretty face, long hair, and shapely bare legs crossed under a tiny skirt. A chubby man in a grey sweater sat next to her, slurping his drink through a straw, under his mask, and obviously sneaking peaks at the halcyonic beauty’s bared legs.

Next to him was another man in grey; next to him was the only empty seat in the row. I leaned over the unflappable, unmasked beauty, whose twitching lips and suppressed smile told me she not only was aware of, but enjoying, his stares. I dared to ask the man if he would mind shifting into the empty seat so I could sit next to my beautiful wife.

He looked up at me, then at her mostly open blouse, then sadly nodded and moved. I bet he was hoping to score with her, or at least stare at her charms, until he learned she was ‘married.’ She uncrossed her shapely legs to let me slide past her and used her hands on the armrest to raise her butt and pull her knees in. Her skirt climbed to her hips and exposed all there was. Her jaw was open the full time. “Do I know you?” she asked.

“Yes, of course,” I whispered. Leaning closer to her ear and pushing her hair behind it, I added, “I’m your husband. Let’s not let the kind man feel any worse for losing you and convince him we are married.” I pulled my mask down and gave her an unconvincing kiss on the cheek.

She put her smiling lips on my ear and breathe into it as she removed my mask. “That peck says we are in a tepid or bad marriage.” My head spun; my mind emptied as I savored her warm breath in my ear and her warm lips on my lobe. “We can do much better than that, you naughty boy. My name is Lola. My vaccine scar is on my right.” When she subtly lifted her short sleeve to show it to me, her open blouse blossomed and fully exposed her left breast. Until then, distracted by her sexy legs and bright panties, I’d hardly noticed her nearly exposed full C cups. That was odd.

“I showed you mine, now you show me yours or you can simply enjoy the movie.” It took the time of two sighs before I understood her words. That was an exhibitionist’s challenge I could easily face. So I lifted my left sleeve to display my immunization and hoped for more.

In the flickering light, her eyes sparkled with her relaxed smile. We connected and stared into each others’ eyes as I slowly closed the small gap between us. When our lips met, at least I felt comforting energy flow between us. Lola angled her head to look past me then mumbled into my mouth, “He’s still staring. We need to be more convincing.” I loved the sound of that.

Her firm tongue pushed my lips apart, licked my teeth and persuaded them to part. When she wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me firmly against her then pressed into my mouth, our tongues hugged and I heard angels sing. What began as a prank with no expectations changed drastically. She moaned. I moaned, loud enough to be heard at least by the surrounding rows and across the aisle.

Apparently enjoying our tongue duel, her breathing and pulse sped up. Her response raised my response. Soon, I heard no one else and no movie despite the earlier, loud, ominous slashing and gunshots of Halloween 22.

Lola raised the arm rest and slid closer until I noticed her skirt had climbed above her lap. One hand felt along her smooth, toned, and bared leg as my other hand found her breast. It was soft, smooth, and backed by firm muscle. As I cupped it then found her stiffening nipple, she cupped my face. Our lips were still joined. My senses barely intact, I gently pinched and pulsed her nipple then pinched harder and repeated the cycle. Though it stiffened quickly, I listened for a louder response. A twist, a tug created a gasp. When I pinched much harder, I got the moan I wanted.

She rubbed my legs, all three of them, then unfastened my slacks. When she pushed them to my ankles and grasped my pole, my eyes opened to check if anyone noticed. The two men next to me noticed and so did the closer couples in the row behind us. Her willingness to expose me was my green light to expose her. She began slowly jerking me while still sucking face and I slid up her sexy leg to her moist panties.

After exploring her damp gash and finding her dense clit, I pulled on each side of her panties and she raised her butt to allow me to pry them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and I pushed them into my slacks. When I slid my hand back up to her shameless pudenda, she spread her legs for me. The flickering light helped confirm what I felt — a thin nest of hair above her clit and smooth lips.

My fingers found their way past her outer lips and gently followed the crease up to her swelling clit. As my thumb pushed it to one side and repeated, I also pushed her hood back and exposed her clit to me and our audience. Hissing, she thrust forward, enjoying her exposure and taking in my two poised fingers. I pushed her clit from alternating sides until it stood hard, tall and proud. A gentle pinch made her gasp and squeeze my embedded fingers. Her shudders signaled her first, restrained, orgasm.

When I unbuttoned her top and locked on her bare nipple, her bare tits fell out for anyone to see. She happily pushed her blouse to her waist. I began making circles inside her snug snatch. My fingers rubbed against her lower clit on one side, circled her cervix and pressed the other side as I slowly increased pressure; my thumb pressed her glans clit every time I approached her cervix and she lurched and trembled each time. Another orgasm. When I paused with my thumb on her clit and pinched her nipple hard, I felt her clit surge and felt her body soften as she moaned. She orgasmed again with less restraint. That confirmed that she was a woman who was capable of continuous orgasms probably until she collapsed.

Noises behind us made me pause, still holding her nipple firmly. One couple was naked and she was riding him in reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward and fed me her stiff nipple. After politely sucking it briefly, I checked the other couple. She was blowing him quietly, her bare ass in the aisle. The man who had moved for me was leaning forward and watching Lola stroke me as he exposed and jerked himself. I smiled at the passion we’d inspired. Lola got on all fours on her seat and lapped up my Cowper’s then sucked my bishop onto her tongue. Removing my sticky fingers from her honey pot, I deeply inhaled her sweet aroma then licked them clean. Delicious.

Realizing how much she liked exposing herself, I pulled her short skirt up her back so her bare ass and pussy were visible to the men across the aisle. Two of them pulled out their stiff cocks and jerked furiously. When I rubbed then spread her cheeks, I rubbed her rear hole, reentered her dripping pussy and used that slippery dessert to lube her wrinkled hole. Both men grunted and exploded their spew onto the backs of the closest seats.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.