Christina Cooper's Story, Last party before College - Cover

Christina Cooper's Story, Last party before College

Copyright© 2022 by Lustysnake

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Christina will finally be able to go to the College of her choice, Hornburg College. But before, there is a party organized by Evelyn to celebrate the end of high school for the group of which Christina is part. An opportunity to introduce Christina to sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Editor: KalrogTheWriter

Evelyn explains how the red cards are used:

“These are action cards only and it’s always going to involve more than one person. But contrary to the basic cards, it is the one who reads the card who determines the participants, and he cannot choose himself. All must do the actions, without exceptions. If a player refuses, the others can force him. If this is not possible, the group can even create a punishment for the one who refused.”

I am surprised by this rule as it sounds like rape. By the shock on the faces around me, I’m not the only one with that concern. I prepare to object when Evelyn adds: “If a player says the phrase: I am a chicken, the game will end immediately for him or her. He or she should leave immediately, as the game will be over for that person at that point. That reassures me and now I cannot wait to continue.

Evelyn Achilles Christina

Jason Coffee table Jacob

Hailey Logan Marissa

Evelyn draws the first red card and, looking at us, said: “Achilles, with only your fingers, masturbate Christina for five minutes.”

I say nothing, but I am happy with that turn of events. Even more so when Achilles bends over me, spreads my legs and starts caressing my vagina with his fingers before moving on to my clitoris. It is highly exciting, more than anything that has happened before not only in the game, but in my entire life. Even grinding on Jacob’s cock through our underwear was not as wonderful as this. I feel the orgasm rising in me, I caress my breasts with both my hands. When Achilles pushes one, then two fingers into my vagina and slides them back and forth, I lose my balance as the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had crashes over me.

23427-cc-lpbc-chapt2-im1.jpg

I grab Achilles’ wrist to still his fingers in my over sensitive sex. The others applaud as Achilles helps me stand and return us to our places around the coffee table. I am not sure if the applause is to congratulate Achilles for making me cum or for me and the volume with which I announced my orgasm. I realize that my throat is raw from screaming when the orgasm arrived. It was probably the first time they have seen me react in anything approaching this manner.

Jason takes a card and after reading it, he says with a smile: “Logan, you need to shave Marissa’s pussy! “ Logan is obviously thrilled, but not Marissa. She glares at her brother so hard that for a moment I wonder if she will not stop the game. Instead she only growls: “You will pay for that!”

I’m unsure why she’s so upset about being shaved; it will take time, but the hair will grow back. I guess she’s proud of her heart-shaped pubic hair and would like to keep it. But it seems that, like me, she wants to continue the game so she acquiesces to the shaving. Evelyn goes to fill the small basin with warm water in the bathroom. Marissa, at Evelyn’s request, lies down on the coffee table with a towel under her middle. That clearly highlights her sex. Then Logan steps forward with the electric razor and sits between Marissa’s thighs. I cannot see well, but I hear the sound of the razor shaving the hair and notice that Marissa has her eyes firmly closed. When Logan removes the razor, I lean in to get closer better look. The hairs on Marissa mons have been almost completely removed. The hearth shape is gone, but a few small visible hairs remain. Logan soaks the washcloth in hot water and then covers Marrisa’s sex with the warm, wet cloth, turning the action into an excuse to massage her nether region. Marissa flinches and opens her eyes while trying to get up, but Achilles and Jacob are ready and they restrain her shoulders at the same time as Evelyn and Hailey get her legs.

Evelyn, looking at Marissa, said: “You shouldn’t move, you would not want Logan to cut you, would you? “ Marissa stays silent. It is obvious she does not like being held down, but she stills anyway. Logan puts shaving cream on his hands and then he spreads it over the remaining stubble. He proceeds to use the disposable razor to carefully shave off the remaining hairs. Logan claims this is for Marissa’s safety, but I think he does it slowly to continue to massage and stare at her glistening lips. Marissa began with only a heart shaped patch of hair, so Logan can’t procrastinate too long. Then, Logan washes the whole area again with a second washcloth moistened with water from the basin and finally, he uses a dry towel to pat her dry gently. After that, we return to sit down in our places. Marissa, like the rest of us, stares at her now bare pubis.

Hailey draws the next red card. She looks around the table and announces: “Evelyn must give a lap dance to Jacob for five minutes. “ I am a little surprised that the red cards could be the same as those in the first stage of the game.

Evelyn gets up and goes to settle in the same position I had taken, but this time neither she nor Jacob have underwear. She raises her arms and embraces Jacob, rubbing her vagina on her partner’s dick. Jacob makes a movement with his right hand and suddenly Evelyn opens her mouth and lets out a sigh of pleasure. I cannot see it clearly, but obviously Jacob’s cock is now inside Evelyn. I realize then that even if it is the same action as the card in the first stage of the game, the results are remarkably different. Jacob uses his hands on Evelyn’s hips to guide her movements for full, deep strokes. Not only does she make no complaints, but she moans: “Oh yes, like that!”

23427-cc-lpbc-chapt2-im2.jpg

I enviously observe the couple, noticing that Marissa and Hailey are discreetly masturbating while watching. When I see this, I slide my hand to my center and begin gently caressing my lips. All too soon, Jason announces the end of the five minutes and Evelyn and Jacob returns to their places before either was able to climax.

It is Logan’s turn who announces, after looking at his card: “Hailey and Christina must place themselves in the 69 position and pleasure each other orally. “ Hailey does not seem sure what to do, but I do. I have never done this, but after seeing Evelyn and Jacob fucking, I am horny enough to do anything to have another orgasm. The fact that she’s a woman doesn’t bother me at all if she makes me cum! I walk over to Hailey and lay her on her back. Then, I lower myself, taking care to place my vagina over her mouth. I say: “Hailey, you have to lick me like I’m going to do for you. “ I don’t wait, I bend over Hailey’s core and without thinking open the lips of her sex with my tongue and I start to lick. The aroma and taste are mild and I am not sure what I am doing is right until Hailey moans in delight and starts licking me too.

23427-cc-lpbc-chapt2-im3.jpg

Her tongue is soft and caresses me in such a way as to drive me closer to an intense orgasm. I now realize the interest of shaving pubic hair near the vulva. I imagine it is less pleasant for Haily dealing with my hairy bush than it is for me with her smooth lips. Before the five minutes are up, I cum and press my sex into Hailey’s mouth, muffling her scream of pleasure seconds later.

Marissa draws the next card. She looks at Logan, then at Jason, then she says with a big smile: “Logan, you need to shave Jason’s pubes! “ Jason does not say anything, but obviously he is not happy. Marissa wanted her revenge on him and she has it! Logan stays silent for a moment, then gathers his clothes and says: “I’m a chicken and I’m out of here. “ Jason tries to start talking, but Evelyn silences him with a raised hand. “No. We are waiting for him to leave” After that, no one says anything while Logan gets dressed. For my part, I am a little sad that Logan had not wanted to shave Jason. I suppose he his homophobic and won’t touch a penis other than his. The hypocrisy is clear as he was the one who made me and Hailey lick each other. I suppose that was exciting for him, but touching another penis is not? But mainly, I hope that it will not cause the game to end!

Evelyn wraps a large towel around her body to escort Logan to the door of the house. I notice that it is 9:35pm when she returns, removes the towel and resumes her place around the table. Evelyn then says: “It’s too bad, but Marissa’s card is canceled and it’s Jacob’s turn to take a card.”

Jacob bends down to take a card when Marissa interrupts: “But a man is missing now. Couldn’t we find someone else to replace Logan? I really wanted Jason’s pubes shaved!” Evelyn replies: “The problem is that we cannot bring anyone in, especially without guaranteeing their health.” She says that looking at me. And she is right. As sad as it would be, I could not continue to play with someone that is not guaranteed to be healthy. But Hailey chimes in: “Daniel was supposed to come tonight, but he couldn’t because he was working until 9:00 p.m. That’s the only reason he was taken off the list. We could call him to come, right?”

Even before Evelyn answers, Marissa picks up her cell phone and texts Daniel. After less than a minute, Marissa looks up and says: “He’s coming, he says he just got out of the shower!”

Daniel Foster is 19 years old and Marissa and Jason’s cousin. He is 6 feet tall, has brown hair and eyes and is studying at Whitefield College. He was a member of the band when he was at Whitefield High, but he joins the us from time to time. He has never been in a relationship with any of Evelyn’s group. Less than 10 minutes later, the doorbell rings and Evelyn, again wrapped in a towel, goes to answer. When she returns, Daniel is with her and he is totally naked, and sporting an erection slightly longer than the others in the room. Evelyn removes the towel and explains how the red card game works.

Daniel goes to the place previously occupied by Logan.

Evelyn Achilles Christina

Jason Coffee table Jacob

Hailey Daniel Marissa

Following some heated discussion, Evelyn concedes that the actions of the last card should be done. To say that Jason is disappointed is an understatement. But Marissa, with a big smile on her face, said “Daniel, you need to shave Jason’s pubes!”

Evelyn refills the small basin with clean warm water, Jason assumes the same position Marissa did previously, and lies down on the towel placed on the coffee table. Due to his protestations, I expected Jason’s excitement to wane and reveal a flaccid penis, but it was just as erect as before. Then Daniel steps forward with the electric razor and sits between Jason legs, starting the process of shaving Jason pubic hair. As Marissa had; Jason has his eyes firmly closed. My earlier expectation came true as Jason lost his erection when Daniel manhandled Jason during the shaving process. Jason stares daggers at his sister as he returns to his place, obviously contemplating revenge despite the fact that he started this war I think he should let it go.

When they are in place in the circle again, it is Jacob’s turn to read a card: “Hailey you have to blow Jason for five minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.