Christina Cooper's Story, Last party before College - Cover

Christina Cooper's Story, Last party before College

Copyright© 2022 by Lustysnake

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Christina will finally be able to go to the College of her choice, Hornburg College. But before, there is a party organized by Evelyn to celebrate the end of high school for the group of which Christina is part. An opportunity to introduce Christina to sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Editor: KalrogTheWriter

As usual, I don’t actually remember my dream, but it was obviously erotic since I woke up masturbating with my right hand on my pussy and my left hand on my right breast. I’m wet and I continue to get more excited, pushing my middle finger into my vagina while rubbing my clitoris with the heel of my right hand; caressing my breasts with the other.

Now that I’m awake, my thoughts go to specific people.

I’m in Erin’s place getting fucked by Andrew and Michael. Andrew is lying in the bed. I’m straddling his thighs with his cock inside me, leaning forward with my hands on his shoulders. My body undulates up and down then back and forth bringing me to new heights of excitement. Michael is behind me caressing my breasts, holding their weight in his strong hands, teasing my nipples.

23427-1-cc-lpbc-chapt1-im1.jpg

I slowly increase the speed of my middle finger movement as the excitement builds. Somehow I am surprised when I crest the hill and orgasm, a very pleasant way to start the day!

Andrew and Michael are my adopted brothers and I would never do anything sexual with them, but that doesn’t stop me from imagining their bodies in my masturbatory fantasies. I don’t see any problem with it since it doesn’t change anything in our relationship and it allows me to have even more satisfying orgasms. Prior to the arrival of my new governess, I pleasured myself infrequently, but since she arrived, I have needed to orgasm each morning before getting up. It’s not simply Erin’s presence fueling my fantasies as much as the physical relationship that she and the twins began shortly after her arrival They try but fail to be discreet as my room is right next to Erin’s and the thin walls allow me to hear very well what is happening in her room.

Not to mention that they don’t just do things in their bedrooms. This is why I was able to observe their sexual games many times in other rooms of the house without them realizing it. Before going down for breakfast yesterday, I left my room to go to the bathroom to wash my hands after masturbating again. Only when I was inside the room did I realise that the shower was running. I was about to leave and go to the other bathroom when I heard a strange gagging sound from the shower followed by one of the twins saying: “Sorry”. Of course, I was curious so I silently approached and I saw Erin kneeling in front of Andrew, his penis in her mouth. She was giving him a blow job!

Like all the other times when I had seen Erin and one or both my twin having sex, I observed the scene without saying anything or showing myself. Andrew had his hands on her head, but it was clearly only to caress her hair. She was definitly the one doing all the work with her mouth and tongue. Suddenly he held Erin still, his member thrust deep into her mouth remaining in this position for what seemed like minutes. I suppose he was letting his cum flow into Erin mouth. Erin didn’t spit anything out, she swallowed the cum!

After that, he helped Erin to stand up and the two of them began kissing passionately. I went back to my room without saying anything and masturbated again, thinking about what I had just seen. I no longer masturbate only in the morning when I wake up, but also often immediately after watching the trio’s sexual games or before going to sleep.


Today I have a new admissions interview for Hornburg College.

Indeed, a few days after the end of the school year, I received a letter from Hornburg College saying they were ready to meet with me again if I was still interested in enrolling in the fall. I was very interested and very happy because I really did not want to go to Whitefield College on the other side of town. Without this offer, I’m not even sure I would have been in college this year. That is why I find myself again in front of the large administrative building of Hornburg College on this Saturday morning. It’s an old, Victorian style building with steeply pitched roofs, colorfully painted brick and churchlike rooftop finials.

Inside, I take a few steps forward and the security guard approaches me and says, smiling: “Hello, you are Christina Cooper, is that right?”

I nod yes without saying anything. It should be obvious; I’m a young woman who comes into that building on a Saturday morning and I have not seen anyone come in or out before me. So, I must be the only one doing an interview this morning.

He gestures for me to follow him and he leads me to the same place as the last time, a large room with the walls covered with old paintings, richly carved woodwork, and a stained glass window. There are many sofas and armchairs with coffee tables. It’s obviously a kind of rest room for the college staff. In the center of the room, there is a large desk in dark red, almost black, wood. In front there is an unoccupied armchair and behind there is also a similar armchair occupied by a woman in a jacket who watches me enter.

The woman remains seated and indicates to me with her hand to sit on the free armchair. It’s not the same person as the last time I was here, two years ago. The woman who interviewed me the first time was dressed in similar clothes, but she was very smiley and had a friendly demeanor. The one in front of me today is very beautiful, but she is not smiling. Far from it. I imagine that working on a Saturday is not something she likes to do. I don’t mind; I’m here to get admitted to Hornburg College and I’m going to do what it takes.

She begins: “Hi, I’m Sigrid Larsen and I’m going to do your admissions interview for Hornburg College.”

I notice she has a slight accent, but I couldn’t tell from where. That said, there is nothing to answer to that, she knows who I’m and why I’m here. So, I say nothing.

The woman looks at the papers in front of her, which include, I can see, my registration form. She asks: “You live alone, with two adopted brothers, following the death of your adoptive parents, is that right?”

I answer: “Yes. “ I have decided that I will not talk about Erin or the fact that I have a governess. I had not mentioned this the last time because I did not want the admissions officers to know that the board considered me to be a person with special needs. I don’t plan to talk about it now either.

The woman asks: “Financially, you and your brothers receive an annuity inherited from your biological family, is that right?”

I answer: “Yes. I will have this pension until I’m 21 years old. It’s enough to pay for our basic needs as well as all my expenses incurred during my four years of schooling at Hornburg College.” Again, it’s not entirely accurate, but I know I’m different and I don’t want people to treat me any more differently because of my financial situation.

So, I don’t want them to know that I have access to my funds thanks to the board of directors and also through my personal investments, nor that when I turn 21 I will have access to the fortune left by my parents.

The woman then looks at other documents for a long time, then she looks at me and asks: “Christina, you have grades that far exceed the standards. To be honest, I think you could go to any university in the world, even the most prestigious ones. You could even easily have scholarships to pay your tuition and live in residence without problems. So why apply to Hornburg College?”

I’m a little taken aback by this question, which had not been asked the last time. Is it not her job to assess me and if I meet the criteria, to make sure to help me to get into the Hornburg College? Maybe it’s a trick question so I answer anyway: “I chose Hornburg College because I don’t want to be away from my home and my brothers. I know I could have gone elsewhere, but this is where I want to study.”

That is when the door to the room opens and a man in the doorway growls: “Sigrid, come here.”

I don’t like the man’s tone. I have the impression that he is angry. I don’t know what Sigrid did, but the man, who must be her boss, is not happy. I hope it won’t harm my chances to be accepted to Hornburg College. He and Sigrid walk out of the room and close the door.

Moments later, Sigrid comes back into the room. She doesn’t say anything and she doesn’t look at me either.

She puts my papers in a folder and without looking at me mumbles: “Welcome to Hornburg College Christina Cooper. You will receive more information’s by the end of the summer.” Then Sigrid leaves the room without saying anything else.

I’m a little surprised and I must admit that I don’t understand their criteria for these interviews. This time there were fewer questions than last time and I don’t think I answered the questions very differently from last time. Except for the last question anyway. However, this time I was accepted. But I don’t care, I’ll be able to go, that’s what matters.


Erin had been my governess for almost two months when I asked her to come join me in my room to talk. I have questions that I would like to have answered; about sex and her activities with the twins, but I don’t want to be too direct and embarrass her.

So, when she comes in, I ask her to sit on the computer chair and I sit on the bed and I say: “You should be careful; Andrew and Michael are eyeing you and I’m sure they want you sexually. You should make sure to wear less tight vests and pants instead of short skirts.”

I expected, and it was my plan, that Erin would take advantage of my comment to tell me about the fact that she was already having sex with the twins, so my clothing advice was not required. After that I would be able to ask my questions. But that’s not what happens. Erin doesn’t say anything, even though her face turns a little red.

I don’t know what else to say that would not be direct. Especially that now I can hardly say I know she’s sleeping with the twins after telling her to be careful not to let that happen. So, I just tell her: “That’s it. “ Erin leaves the room quickly, without saying anything to me.

I’m going to have to use my B plan to get some answers. That is to say, to ask Evelyn my questions. Evelyn, like the majority of the friends in her group, has been sexually active for several years.


I’m back in my room after visiting Evelyn. It wasn’t as effective as I would have liked because I didn’t want to say I watched the twins and Erin fuck. So, I mentioned observations I made about things I had seen on sex sites. Despite everything, Evelyn helped me a little with my questions while telling me that it would be easier for me to learn by having experiences with people instead of just looking on the Internet. This is not the first time that she has encouraged me to go out with boys and now men. She said that I would learn more about sexuality and that it would be good for me socially. I guess she’s right, but without being against it, I never did the right thing to put that plan into motion. The two times a guy asked me out, and I doubt that it would have led to sex but, I freaked out and reacted badly. The first guy just didn’t interest me and I probably expressed it too directly. At least, that’s what Evelyn told me afterwards. She told me that agreeing to go out with him did not imply that I was going to marry him, just go on a social outing with him. As for the second, it was last year during Whitefield High’s end of year party. He was a boy from Whitefield College, very handsome and obviously very popular with women. He was with a group of men and women and they were talking and laughing loudly. At the time, I thought he was asking me out just to make fun of me so I refused, insulting him on his lack of intelligence. When I realized I was wrong, that he was seriously asking me out, I felt ridiculous and left the party.

Which means that, despite my 18 years, I have never had sex with another person. After watching the twins and Erin have sex several times over the summer, I’m starting to feel like I’m missing something as those three have a lot of fun doing it.


Tonight is the last Friday before college starts. Evelyn has invited me to spend the night at her house for a graduation party with a small group of friends. When she told me about it, I was not sure I wanted to go because I still have difficulty with interpersonal interactions, especially with people I don’t know. Evelyn explained that I already knew the majority of those who were going to be there and that it was by practicing that I was going to be able to be more sociable. As is so often the case, Evelyn is probably right and that is why I finally accepted the invitation.

So, I head towards her house, a few minutes walk away from my house. I have my bag with a change of clothes and another with my toiletries. No! I forgot my toiletries bag! I can’t spend the night at Evelyn’s without it, I won’t have anything to brush my teeth with! So, I go back to the house to take that bag that I left in the living room.

As I enter the house, I hear one of the twins saying: “Now are you ready? Nope? Anyway, I’m.” Then a moment later: “wow! That’s tight!”

This piqued my curiosity. I imagine he’s still with Erin and I’m curious to see what they’re up to. I will not stay long; I don’t want to be late to Evelyn’s party. I slowly approach the kitchen. When I’m able to see what is happening, I’m shocked. Erin is completely naked, face down with her torso leaning on the kitchen table. It must be strange to have your breasts pressed to the table like this. I can’t see her face as she is facing away from me, but I’ve seen her naked enough over the summer to recognize her curves. Most surprisingly, her hands and feet are chained to the legs of the table with padded handcuffs Andrew is also completely naked and behind her. I am flummoxed as he pushes his penis not into her vagina, but into her anus.

23427-1-cc-lpbc-chapt1-im2.jpg

Andrew is smiling and the back and forth motion of his member in Erin’s anus seems to give him a lot of pleasure. Michael is also there and naked, but I can’t see his face as he is facing away from me. I don’t know why, but I’m more turned on by this scene than any other time I’ve caught Erin and the twins having sex I feel my sex moisten, but I don’t have time to stay and watch much less go back to my room to masturbate. I have to leave to get to Evelyn’s.

I prepare to slip away when Erin turns her head the other way. I can then see that her eyes are closed, but above all that her face is streaked with tears. For her, it’s not a game, she does not consent!

Immediately I shout: “Andrew, stop it! Untie Erin and go get dressed!” They quickly untie her and before they leave the room, I command Michael to: “Get dressed and go wait for me in the living room.”

I don’t think Erin heard me, she’s apparently in shock. She stays there, with one hand in front of her sex and the other hiding her breasts. Despite being a woman, I can understand the twins’ interest in Erin. She is gorgeous.

After a moment watching her, I tell her to get dressed and join me in the living room. I go into the living room and sit in the armchair. A moment later, Michael and Andrew arrive. They slink to the couch. I wish Erin could sit somewhere other than the couch with the twins, but that’s the only place unless I want to leave my armchair to her. And I refuse to do that.

Andrew wants to speak, but before a sound even comes out of his mouth, I raise my hand to stop him. I add: “You should be ashamed of yourselves!” They look down at the floor and we wait silently for Erin to arrive. When she arrives, I point her to the last spot on the couch and invite her to sit down. When she has, I say to her: “I want you to tell me who you are and everything that has happened since you became my governess.”

I still don’t believe that this woman was sent by the board. She broke down, explaining everything.

As I suspected from the start, her name is not Erin, but Melanie Scott. And she is not 27, but 18. Erin is the name of her best friend and she allowed her to take on her identity to escape possible trouble with the law. The twins learned the truth and used this to blackmail her into servicing them sexually. I’m disappointed not to have realized it before, but it’s too late now.

On the one hand, even though the house belongs to me, I can’t force the twins to leave, they are my family. On the other, I can hardly force Melanie to leave the house. She needs that security.

When she has finished her story, I ask: “Do you want to continue working here?”

Erin does not take the time to think and she immediately says: “Yes, please!”

First, I look at the twins and say: “You know what you have done is wrong, but you are my brothers and I will not force you to leave the house.”

Then, looking at Erin: “Melanie, or perhaps still Erin for us, you can’t leave the house safely right now either.” I glare at the twins. “Given this, I will only do one thing. I forbid you to have sex with Erin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.