The Designer - Cover

The Designer

by The Blue Light Boy

Copyright© 2020 by The Blue Light Boy

Erotica Sex Story: A lingerie designer needs some new mannequins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification   .

William was the son of a Russian oligarch, he and the rest of his family had moved to England after his dad had a little falling out with the KGB putting the whole family’s life at risk. Even 20 years later his father still had a security detail 24/7. William always felt as though he had disappointed his father, his brothers and sisters and become Dr’s, solicitors, company directors, things like that. William had become a fashion designer, a very successful one too, he had stores in places like London, Paris, New York, LA, Vancouver, he was the talk of the London and New York fashion weeks for his beautiful, daring and often outrageous designs. His favourite item to design was lingerie, and it was worn by some very famous people, he had a very exclusive clientele. His father always called him ‘gay’, he would introduce him loudly as his ‘gay’ son, despite William’s protests, in fact, William had had relationships with some of the most beautiful women in the world, he could have any woman he chose. He was deeply into BDSM and would hold such parties at his exclusive Surrey mansion, often turning into an orgy.

William opened a lingerie store just off London’s Sloane Square near the Saatchi gallery, it was very exclusive and by appointment only. He’d never really liked the mannequins used to display his lingerie designs, they were ok for his clothes, but he’d never liked how his lingerie looked on them, even having tried lots of different designs of mannequin. So he employed models to wander around his store showing off his lingerie, and he was very specific about which women he chose to model for him. Clients could ask for a specific model to show off a specific item or set. He found though that he didn’t have a broad enough range of bust sizes so he started only employing models with certain bust sizes to fit in with the sizes he already had, or make them get a breast enlargement or reduction to the side he needed, he became increasingly demanding of his lingerie models. As time went on William became less satisfied with his models, he just felt that something wasn’t quite right, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. One afternoon he was working with a client and Alana, one of his models and as he was having her pose to show off the bras, basques and corsets when he suddenly realized what the problem was, it was her arms. They were just in the way and hid a large part of his designs, having her stand with her arms up just looked weird, he just wasn’t satisfied.

That evening as he fucked a hog tied, dumb model he’d picked, an idea hit him. He spent the next few weeks working out how he could get away with his plan, and once he was satisfied he set about putting it motion. Firstly he sacked all his models, he needed new girls that didn’t know each other, he then set about finding his first new model, he needed a girl that no one would miss so he would wander around the alleys and look inside shop doorways at night until he found the perfect girl in a shop loading bay. She was young, he wasn’t sure how old, but certainly still a teenager, he went and got his brand new Lamborghini SUV, hoping that she wouldn’t move while he was gone. He reversed into the bay, glad that she was still wrapped up under some flattened cardboard boxes. He took the bottle of sedative from the glovebox, drew its contents into a syringe and got out of the car. He walked over to the girl, crouched down next to her and slowly started removing one of the boxes, as he pulled it up she suddenly opened her eyes.

‘What the fuck?’ She demanded as she started to pull away. William didn’t give her a chance to escape or fight, he jabbed the needle in her thigh through her jeans and plunged the contents into her. She became more angry and started to sit up as William backed away, but the sedative kicked in quickly and the girl dropped back onto the floor. William scooped her up, repulsed by the smell from her dirty body and clothes, used the key to open his boot lid, laid her on the boot floor, covered her in a blanket, closed the boot, jumped into the front of his car and drove. As he drove carefully not wanting to attract the attention of the police, he could feel his heart pounding. He made it home, parked in the garage and carried the still unconscious girl into the house dumping her onto the bathroom floor. He ran a bath, found a pair of scissor, cut off all her clothes and put them in a rubbish bag to be disposed of.

He then lifted her into the bath and took the opportunity to look at her body, she was skinny, too skinny, clearly malnourished from being homeless, her boobs were on the small side and a little saggy and there were track marks on her arms from where she had injected drugs. Be he could see that behind the mess there was beauty, her eyes, though dulled, were a beautiful deep blue and her hair, through the dirt, was a bright blonde head of hair. All the other problems could be fixed. Once he’d washed her body and hair repeatedly and thoroughly he lifted her out of the bath, carried her into one of the spare bedrooms, injected more sedative into her, tied her arms and legs to the bed then left her naked as he went back to the bathroom, emptied and clean the tub then went to bed.

He woke up the next morning and checked on his new model who was still sound asleep, he then went and had some breakfast made by his chef. Just as he was clearing up there was a knock at the door and a few minutes later his housekeeper showed in the Dr that William had arranged to perform the surgeries needed to make his new model perfect, it was a guy he’d known for years through his BDSM communities and they shared a number of interests. After a short chat they headed upstairs to examine the girl. The Dr intimately examined her and agreed that she was a good choice before heading to William’s BDSM playroom and setting up for surgery. William, meanwhile, got showered and dressed before walking back into the room with the naked teenager who was just waking up.

‘Where the hell am I?’ She asked as she pulled against the restraints.

‘Don’t worry, you’re safe, I’d like you to be my new model.’ William replied.

‘Fuck you, let me out of here.’ She said fighting the restraints harder now.

‘No need to be like that, what’s your name?’

‘Let me go you freak!’ She shouted.

‘Come on, I’ll look after you, provide for you, feed you.’ William said stroking her shoulder.

‘You pervert, fucking let me go.’ She shouted before screaming, ‘HELP! HELP ME!’

‘There’s no point shouting, this is a soundproof room, just tell me your name please.’

‘Fuck you.’ She shouted.

‘Fine.’ He replied getting up and leaving her shouting. He went into the playroom and discussed his plans with the Dr who seemed as excited about what they were about to do as William was. He left the girl for over an hour before returning to her, she looked exhausted and resigned to her current situation.

‘Decided to calm down have you?’ He asked.

‘Fuck you.’ She growled.

‘Are you going to tell me your name now?’

‘Jessie.’

‘How old are you Jessie?’

‘I’m 15, I’ll be 16 in a couple of months.’

‘How come you were on the streets?’

‘My Mum was a druggy and her boyfriend beat me up and raped me over and over again since I was 13.’

‘Wow, I’m so sorry that happened to you.’

‘Whatever, why am I here?’

‘I’d like you to work for me.’

‘Work for you?’

‘Yes, in my lingerie store.’

‘Doing what?

‘I’d like you to be a model.’

‘What would I be modelling?

‘Lingerie of course.’

‘So fucking perverts can look at me in my bra and knickers.’

‘No, my clients aren’t perverts, they are very distinguished.’

‘Why would you need to kidnap me and tie me down naked for me to model for you?’

‘Well, I need to make some changes to your body first?’

‘Changes? What changes.’

‘You’ll see.’

‘No, let me go now!’

‘I can’t now, trust me, it will be fine.’ William said as he injected a sedative into Jessie’s arm. Jessie started to fight but quickly lost consciousness. Once he was sure she was out he untied her and carried her light body into the playroom where he laid her on the bondage couch for his Dr friend to look over.

‘Not bad.’ The Dr said running his had lightly along the young teens body. ‘Not bad at all, nice gentle curves, flat tummy, pussy looks a little abused but we can fix that, same with her tits.’

‘That’s what I was thinking, same with the track marks on her arms, overall pretty decent for a street kid.’

‘Right, let’s get started.’ The Dr pulled the trolley over to him that he’d laid his tools on, he then set about operating on Jessie. Over the next few hours he amputated both her arms at the shoulders leaving her a DSD amputee, he enlarged and augmented her breasts so that she was now a D cup, the most popular cup size that William sold, removed her vocal chords so that she couldn’t make a sound, sterilised her by cutting her fallopian tubes through a small incision in her navel, permanently removed her pubic hair and finally tided up her pussy with a labiaplasty, a monsplasty, a clitoroplexy as well as removal of her hymenal remnants. Once he as was finished he stood back and admired his work with William, both were very impressed with the naked teenager that lay before them.

Over the next few days William kept Jessie sedated so that she was easier to manage while she healed. Four days after he surgery the Dr arrived and checked her over, he was happy with her progress and suggested William allow her to wake up. Slowly he reduced the sedative and Jessie started to rouse. At first she looked confused but William could tell the exact moment that Jessie remembered where she was as she started to look around the room in a panic. She then looked down at her body seeing her missing arms and larger tits, she tried to scream out but terror spread across her face as she realized she was now mute. She tried to sit up but with her missing arms and legs tied to the bed she could barely move. The next few days Jessie refused to eat and drink but as she grew weaker she had no choice but to eat and drink whatever William gave her. He looked after her well though and after two weeks could see that the girl was broken and untied her feet, allowing her to to get up and walk around the house.

It was a month after her surgeries that William decided she was ready, he dressed her in sweatpants and a vest top and led her to the car, got her settled and drove her to the store. Once inside he undressed her, put a dark green lacy bra and matching thong, a suspender belt with black suspenders and a pair of black heels and had her walk around the store. She looked stunning now, her missing arms made her breasts look fuller allowing a better view of the bra, and the heels made her ass look perfectly pert and rounded. Clients were impressed by Williams new model and liked the view they could get of the bras, basques and corsets that he sold. He would change Jessie into whichever lingerie they were interested in and she would model it for them, in between clients she would wander around the store in whatever lingerie William had chosen. At night William would feed Jessie then lock her naked in the top floor suite of the building the store was in as he owned the whole building. It took a few weeks but William could tell that Jessie was resigned to her current situation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.