The Education of Clarissa: Year 1 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 1

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Clarissa is a precocious teenager who becomes sexually wise beyond her years when she finds her parents are much more than they seem to be. Can she learn what she needs to know to join the world they have chosen to inhabit?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The now retired high school football athlete nervously rang the door bell. It was just after six o’clock. His light blue Civic hatchback blocked in the blue Mustang that he knew was Clarissa’s pride and joy. His nervousness had little to do with his status as a retired football player. Chad had no illusions about a future in football. He was too small and too slow for the college game. He had done respectably in the league of the high school at which he was a student. He was also not nervous about the fact that now that his athletic career was over his cheerleader girlfriend would dump him. It had happened to both Jake Marlin the quarterback and Gary Probranski one of the running backs. Once football season was over their fickle cheerleader girlfriends had dumped them for basketball players. Chad supposed that now that basketball season was ending those boys could look forward to losing their new girlfriends to members of the baseball team. No Clarissa would not dump him because he was no longer an athlete. She still wore his letter man sweater proudly.

No his nervousness was founded in a much worse sin than finishing up his last season of play. It was the same reason that he stood so nervously at the door, desperately wishing that Clarissa would be the one to open it. At the same time the vision of Pamela Marshall laid out naked before him, waiting for him to run his tongue over her tasty slit as she undulated beneath him, the feeling of her hot mouth on him member, caused his head to spin and a flush of arousal to move through him. Part of him long for the Blond MILF, or rather MIHF (Mother I Had Fucked) to answer the door.

His half wished was answered as Clarissa’s mother appeared at the entrance.

“Chad,” she said licking her lips as if she was a snake who has just seen a particularly tasty mouse. “Won’t you come in.”

She led the way through the foyer and into the kitchen. “Clarissa is in the shower still getting ready. Take a seat at the bar and let me get you something to drink.”

He noted that Pam, Mrs. Marshall, was wearing a short denim dress. It buttoned up the front and ended above her knees. It should have been too young for the thirty something mother, but she looked fabulous in it. She stepped to the refrigerator. She opened it and bent over to dig into its innards. His breath caught as he watched her long legs which led up to her perfect ass. He could see no panty line under the dress.

She stood, turned back to him and twisted the top off of the bottle of soda. Rather than handing it to him she took a long drink of it and he inexplicably felt his dick jump as her lips locked around the bottle neck. She then stepped so close that she was practically between his legs and handed him the bottle.

His head spinning from the lack of blood, which all seemed to be headed to his crotch, he brought the bottle to his mouth and took a swig. He noticed he could taste her lipstick on it and he practically moaned as the cold liquid passed down his throat. He lowered the bottle and took a deep breath.

“I’ve missed you, baby” was all she said before locking her lips onto his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and soon his tongue was twisting around hers, as she sucked the breath out of him.

He could feel her breast through the dress. She wore no bra and the nipples were pressed into his chest and her leg, which was now between his legs humped against his hard member.

When she pulled back from the kiss he was panting.

“Clarissa...”

“She’s still in the shower,” Pam said kissing him again. Her hand was on his now, as she pulled his hand inside her dress to cup her right breast. He could hear the water running down the drainpipe.

“Mrs. Marshall...” he protested.

“Remember, call me Pam,” she said pulling away from his hand as she reached down to open his pants while falling to her knees. “I always insist anyone whose dick I suck call me by my first name,” she said smiling up at him. With that she held his hard dick straight up and engulfed him.

She took about half of him into her still cold mouth. Her hot tongue lapped around him caressing the spot just below the head on the bottom. Sparks started to run up his body and she slowly moved up and down on him.

His fingers entwined in her golden trestles, trying to force her to move faster on him. Pam shook her head and released him.

“No ... no ... no” she said. “I want you inside me.”

She reached down to unbuckle his pants and he raised his hips so she could pull the pants down to his knees. She pulled her dress up to her waist and he saw she wasn’t wearing panties either. She lined up his prick and rubbed it against her nether lips. Then raising above him she place his cock at her entrance and shoved him into her.

“Oh ... yes!” she exclaimed. Her hands grabbed his head and pushed his face into her breasts. He opened his mouth and sucked on her left nipple. “That’s it, baby. Suck them hard.” She rose up and then pushed down impaling herself on his hardness. An orgasm ran through her and she moaned out her pleasure.

“Oh, yes,” she repeated. “You do me so good.”

The orgasm ran through her and her legs locked around him and the chair, pinning him. She only hesitated for a few seconds and then continued to hump up and down on him seeking another.

“Ohhh god ... ohh yes ... that ... That...,” she moaned.

She was riding him hard now. Her sheath was massaging him as she moved up and down. She pulled out another cum, her body falling on him until his prick was fully in her, her clit rubbing on his pelvis. He reach below her, his hand cupping her ass and holding on for dear life. He was close but she had stopped moving on him, her muscles locked in passion.

She began to slowly move on him again. The break had him retreating from the climax that was so close. She worked herself into a frenzy.

Her hand ran down his arm pulling his right hand from under her ass and took his thumb into her mouth, laving the digit with her tongue while sucking on it like a little prick. Then she bent over to whisper in his ear, “When I start to come stick it in my ass honey.”

He felt his balls tingle. He knew he was seconds away. So did she and her body chased the cum that ran from the tips of her nipples down her legs and to her pussy.

Chad reached down and as her body started writhing he jammed his thumb into the rosebud of her rectum. She squealed and an intense orgasm ran through her. Her cunt sucked at his prick and the white cum spurted into her. She bit down on his neck, through the shirt he still wore. Even so he could hear the scream and one part of his mind hoped that the shower that he could still hear running upstairs covered the sound.

She collapsed on him like a deboned fish. As the shower stopped Pam pulled herself off him and bending down pulled up his pants. She gave him a long suck to clean their mixed juices from him. She then pushed his still semi-hard prick into his trousers. He stood on weak knees so that she could fasten them.

She pulled him in for a hot french kiss, her dress still opened in the front and gathered around her waist.

“You better get up to her room, honey,” she said guiding him by the shoulders and turning him around.

He pulled himself up the stairs. Chad knew the way to Clarissa’s room. He knocked at the door and he heard her say, “Come in and close the door.”

The reason for those directions became clear once he stepped into the room. He could see into her bathroom. His girlfriend was standing at the sink brushing her now dry hair wearing not a stitch of clothing. The room was softly lit and he admired her perfect ass. He could see both of her breasts in the mirror.

While Clarissa and he had been intimate since he had taken her virginity last October almost all of their trysts had been in the darkened back seat of his Civic or her Mustang. While he had seen her in swimwear he had only actually seen her naked twice, neither time in as good light as she was in now.

Clarissa stepped out of the bathroom and practically ran to him. She could smell her mother all over him. That didn’t prevent her from melting into him and pressing her lips to his. His tongue pierced her lips and his prick, already still half hard stiffened up as she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt so she could run her tits across his chest.

‘Where were you?” she asked breaking the kiss. “I’ve been waiting forever.”

Before he could answer she knelt before him and skillfully opened his pants and pushed them down to the floor. Without another word she engulfed his prick her mouth running down its entire length, deeper than even Pam could take him.

“Damn it,” she thought “I can taste her on him,” and she moaned as a little cum went through her, even though he had not touched her yet. The first orgasm she had ever had without being touched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.