The Education of Clarissa: Year 1 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 1

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Clarissa is a precocious teenager who becomes sexually wise beyond her years when she finds her parents are much more than they seem to be. Can she learn what she needs to know to join the world they have chosen to inhabit?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When John came home that night Pam once again declined to tell him about her boundary violations. They always told each other everything about their extramarital affairs. When John had tapped that corporate vice president at his last international conference he had told her the next night by Skype. Her little misadventure with the shoe salesman at the mall, she confessed as she modeled the free shoes for him naked that same night.

But fun and games with their daughter, that was beyond the lines Pam thought they would never cross. She even kept her adventure with Chad from him. It was too close to what she had done with Clarissa.


Friday Clarissa and Chad had a date. They went to the movies and ended up at their favorite make out spot. Clarissa was shocked that instead of their usual two minutes of foreplay Chad laid her out in the back of his hatchback and ate her to two mind numbing orgasms. He then maneuvered her on to his hard dick so that she was hunched over him cowgirl. Clarissa managed to pull out another two orgasms before Chad’s cum painted the inside of her clasping pussy.

At the Stake afterward a very satisfied Clarissa remembered the old Mark Twain quote about parents, age and increasing intelligence.

In the interest of full disclosure Clarissa broached the subject with her mother after returning from her date.

“Mom Chad was wonderful.”

“I told you sweety.”

“Are you...” Clarissa hesitated. “Are you going to teach him more?”

“Would that be alright?”

Clarissa thought about it. “Do you have more to teach him?”

“Clarissa, I’ve been with hundreds of men. I could spend a year teaching that boy things.”

“Mom how often do you and dad...”

“Party? Swap? Play around?”

“Yeah. That.”

“We usually get together on week ends, if its a big party. There’s nothing this week though. We might get together with just one couple sometimes...” Pam looked at her daughter. “You know I don’t mind your questions, but I’m not going to give you an itinerary, or announce our assignations.”

“No of course not. I was just curious.”

“Well since you seem to be interested we are going over to the Evans next week on Saturday. Just an intimate couples swap. That means we won’t be home until late. You and Chad can practice some of the things I taught him here, as long as you don’t announce it to your father.”

“Best mom ever,” Clarissa said, giving Pam a very undaughterlike kiss.

Most inappropriate mom ever, Pam thought, but that didn’t stop her from responding to the kiss.


The next Monday evening at six-thirty Clarissa was standing outside the Evans’ entrance. Kim answered the bell to find the hot little blond standing at her door.

“Hello Clarissa. Won’t you come in?”

As soon as she closed the door Kim thoroughly kissed the teen.

“Now that we’ve said hello properly is there something I can do for you?”

“Can we talk?”

Kim took the girl’s hand and led her into the living room. Settling the girl on the chaise lounge she took a seat intimately next to her. “What’s on you mind my darling?”

Clarissa took a deep breath. “I want you to help me seduce my father.”

“Surely as beautiful and clever a girl as you can accomplish that without my help.”

“Oh no Mrs. Evans. I’ve tried. Short of jumping naked in the shower with him I don’t see how I can make my intentions more clear.”

“No that would not be a very good thing to do,” Kim agreed. “He might slip on the soap.”

“What can I do, Mrs. Evans?”

She reached out and caressed Clarissa’s cheek. “Please call me Kim, it’s so much easier to scream as I tongue your sweet little quim.”

Clarissa felt a tiny shiver go through her at the woman’s naughty words.

Kim began to play with the girl’s earlobe and asked, “So what do you have in mind?”

“Mom says that you and Mr. Evans will be with my parents on Saturday”

“If by ‘with’ you mean we will be engaged in wildly erotic acts of sexual impropriety. Then you are right my darling.”

Kim licked her lips and Clarissa saw how sexy the dark oriental woman was, with her beautiful eyes and black pageboy cut.

“I want to join you. Don’t you ever invite singles to join your little married parties?”

“We do sometimes, but except when we are initiating someone into the lifestyle such partners are sexually experienced. Besides I don’t think your father would respond well to you appearing here unannounced.”

“I figured we wouldn’t exactly tell him. You distract him and I jump him and by the time he figures out who I am the deed is done.”

“You are deliciously wicked,” Kim said smiling. “It turns out I owe your father one for taking a delicious little redhead away from me.”

“Denise something?”

“Ah, you know her?”

“Only by reputation.”

“Well I’m afraid that if we want your plan to work we’re going to have to get you trained up.”

“Trained up?”

“Your father has been with hundreds of women. If you want impress him then you need a little seasoning.” A thoughtful look crossed her face.

She stood up and once again took Clarissa’s hand, dragging her into the den. Steve Evans was there sitting in a comfortable chair reading the newspaper. Kim pulled the teen into place right in front of the chair and said to her husband, “Dear, Clarissa has come to us for our help.”

“Hello Clarissa,” Steve said. “Help?”

“Yes dear, Clarissa needs help becoming a full fledged daddy slut and I told her we would help.”

Steve’s gaze turn from beneficial neighbor to appraising leech.

Kim knelt down and fished her husband’s pick out of his drawers. At the thought of the young teen it had already started to become solid.

Kim started slowly moving her hand up and down on his member. “Now Clarissa the most important thing to remember about sucking a man’s cock is that not all parts are equal.” Kim took her tongue and licked up one side of the member and down the other. Then she rolled her tongue around the top flicking the prick right below the head. “See how much harder it got when I did that? Come kneel down here so you can see better.”

Clarissa knelt next to her, her head just inched away from his cock.

“Now a lot of girls just suck on the head,” Kim said demonstrating. She suck in about two inches while using her hand on him. “Here try it.”

Pam pointed the dick at Clarissa and the teen licked the head as her mentor had done and then sucked in the head while Kim continued to fist him.

“Now a real cocksucker can deep throat her man, at least any man with a reasonable size dick like Steve and your father. Let me show you.”

Clarissa pulled off and Kim enveloped her husband. Her lips went down, down, down until her mouth was on his pubes. For good measure her tongue lapped out and licked the top of his sack.

“Damn,” Steve said, “You’re killing me.”

Kim withdrew and said, “Quiet dear, or we will practice on the mailman.”

“Now you try it my darling. Go slowly. Take him in until your gag reflex kicks in. Then stop and wait for your throat to get use to him. Then take a little bit more. Remember we are in no hurry.”

Clarissa did as she was told. She open her lips and moved down on him. At first she could take only about four inches. She held there, her tongue slavering around his member.

“Holy shit,” Steve said.

“Steady dear,” Kim said. “We still have a lot more lesson.”

After a minute or so the teen slurped down another inch. Another minute and another inch. At the next inch she had to back out as she felt her gag reflex take over, but patience and in another minute she was down the remaining two inches.

“Now as you pull off, suck him.” Clarissa did as she was told and Steve moaned.

Once she had pulled back so that only four or so inches were in her mouth she dove back in. Once, twice, thrice.

Clarissa felt the already hard cock stiffen even more, pushing against her throat.

Steve was howling, “Shit I can’t take it anymore I’m gonna cum.”

“Quickly pull back some Clarissa, let it fill you mouth and then swallow. It will come in spurts. You must swallow the first spurt before the next one. Swallow it all if you can. Men love that.”

Steve shot into her mouth. The valiant teen wasn’t quick enough and the second spurt caught her while she was still trying to swallow the first, but she lost only a little out of the corner of her mouth and manged to swallow most before his third spurt. She got that down easily before his fourth and final shot.

Kim pulled the girl’s mouth off of her husband’s dick and licked the cum running down the teen’s chin before kissing her.

“Oh you did so very good my darling. Didn’t she Steve?”

“Natural talent.”

“That was so hot. I am so wet.”

“Well we’ll need Steve to recover for our next lesson. Why don’t you lay back and we’ll see if we can inspire him to recover faster.”

Clarissa laid back and Kim started to unbutton her blouse. The teen’s bra opened in the front and Kim made short work of it. She kissed the girl as her hands roamed over the nipple topped mounds and down to her shorts. They were quickly undone and Clarissa kicked them off. She was now wide open to her older lover who played with her slit while sucking on her hard nipples.

“Once you come, baby I’m going to teach you how to tease a man until he begs.”

“Ohhh god ... oh yeah ... fuck me ... Bite me ... bite...” Kim bit the girls nipples and she came.

When Clarissa came to herself Kim said, “Oh look he’s hard again.”

Kim helped the girl back to her knees. Steve had his pants off and was standing.

“Now Clarissa we’re going to start by double teaming him. You’re going to suck his cock while I eat his balls. That’s just to rev his motor. When he gets close I want you to slow down. Do you think you can do that?”

The girl nodded.

They quickly had Steve back on the edge. When he got close Clarissa’s instinct was to speed up, finish him off and take his cream, but she obeyed her tutor and slowed down to hold him at the edge and then pulled him back. Under Kim’s careful guidance she held him enraptured for almost ten minutes.

“Damn it you teasing vixens. You’re killing me.”

Kim released his balls and said, “Ill be sure the death certificate accurately reports the cause of death.”

“Now Clarissa stop a minute.” The girl pulled off the iron bar of flesh. Steve moaned.

Kim took one of Clarissa’s hands and lovingly sucked on the fingers, making them wet with saliva. She then took her hand and guided it around Steve’s bun.

“Do you know what that is?”

“Ye- Yes,” the girl answered. “It’s his rectum.” Clarissa was very good in anatomy.

“I want you to push into it. Slowly.”

“G-od,” Steve moaned quietly. His prick, which was standing horizontally in front of him, flexed.

“You’re feeling for the prostate gland.” Kim said. “You’re going to pull out your fingers now and, when I tell you, you’re going to let Steve come, and when you do you’re going to violate his ass just as you are doing now, but don’t be slow. I guarantee he won’t mind.”

Clarissa started on his prick again. Kim made her tease him another five minutes before she placed her mouth next to Clarissa’s ear and breath, “Make him come darling.”

She brought him to the brink and as she was shoving him over penetrated him with her finger. He yelped and shot more cum than before. As his spurts filled her mouth she heard Kim say, “Don’t swallow it all darling.”

When he finished Steve collapsed back on the chair as if deboned. Kim grabbed the back of Clarissa’s head and pressed her lips to the teen’s mouth. Her tongue penetrated the girls mouth, scooping up the hot sperm that was still there.

Steve watch them snowball his come and his prick started rising again.


Clarissa spent the next three days at the Evans. Kim called Pam and told her that the teen was helping her with a special project. Pam pushed away the thought that the girls pussy was probably Kim’s special project, but with the flagrant advances her daughter was making to her she felt that was probably the lesser of two evils.

On Tuesday Kim taught Clarissa about a dizzying array of sexual positions that left Steve semi- comatose. In light of that, the woman spent Wednesday in girl play and Clarissa learned that there was a multitude of ways for a woman to please another woman.

Thursday was what Kim called an undress rehearsal.

“I’ll be sitting on Steve’s face,” She said. “You sneak in and start blowing him. When he’s good and ready jump on. Simple as that.”

The rehearsal went so well Steve insisted they try it two more times. That evening Clarissa went home with the remnants of three full loads in her cunt, with the exception of that which Kim had sucked out of her. She was so satisfied that she went straight to bed and spent the night with Steve’s little swimmers deep within her.


Friday Clarissa and Chad went skating. Afterward she pleaded a headache and he took her straight home. He wanted to see a movie the next day, but she begged off citing a family commitment and promised to call him on Sunday.

The next morning she slept in. Today would be a big day.

Pam spent most of the day doing housework. John had those inevitable outdoor tasks which always seemed to accumulate when you have a house and yard.

Naturally since Clarissa was anxiously waiting for evening the day seem to drag on forever. She went online and finished her homework, spent some time on social media and watched a few flicks. As evening approached she decided to take a shower to get ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.