The Education of Clarissa: Year 1 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 1

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Clarissa is a precocious teenager who becomes sexually wise beyond her years when she finds her parents are much more than they seem to be. Can she learn what she needs to know to join the world they have chosen to inhabit?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“In another year or so Maria met Carlos. He eventually proposed and they got married. At her bachelorette party your father made sure she had a memorable evening. They continued to enjoy benefits at work and the three of us still got together, though it was harder. Eventually Carlos got suspicious of Maria and her boss so I took a hand and Maria and I seduced him. We gave him a three way that caused his eyes to bug out. We don’t have time to go into that now. It’s almost time for your father to come home.”

“I have a date, with Chad tonight too.”

“So it’s time to go take a shower and get ready then.”

Clarissa stood up and collected her assorted clothing. Before she left she asked, “What ever happened to Maria and Carlos then? I don’t remember them.”

“After the threesome the four of us started officially swapping. When you were eight your father started a new job here in Virginia. He offered to take Maria along, even offered to find a place for Carlos, but Carlos liked living in North Carolina. He had family there. So we said goodbye to them. I’m still Facebook friends with Maria. They have a set of fraternal twins just entering middle school. The girl is dark like her parents, but the boy has blue eyes like your father. Both his parents have brown eyes, but blue is a recessive trait, so maybe it doesn’t mean anything. Carlos doesn’t seem to care.”

“So you’re swingers?” Clarissa asked.

“Yes we are.”

“And the Evans?”

“Yes we swap with them. They are part of our regular swinging group. Now run along and take you shower. I need to take mine and start dinner.


Clarissa showered and prepared for her date. Chad was picking her up right after dinner. They hadn’t really decided whether they would go see a movie or just go hang out at the Stake, the local teen hang out. Chad was 18, two years older than Clarissa. Even though they were both seniors Clarissa had not been able to date until she was fifteen, so Chad was her first real boyfriend. He was also the boy who had taken her cherry in the back of his Civic hatchback. Chad had been a football player. The young cheerleader had caught his eye before homecoming and he had wasted no time in wooing the curvy blond bombshell. But football season was over now. Chad wasn’t good enough for college ball, at least not good enough to have gotten a scholarship to play. Luckily he was every bit as smart as Clarissa and could look forward to a decent scholarship to supplement his upper class parents’ college fund.

Clarissa knew other cheerleaders who had dumped their football player boyfriends once the season was over. Trading them in for members of the basketball team. Not her. Clarissa had no illusion that she and Chad were a forever thing, but she fully intended to hold on to him until they went off to college after the summer. For one thing, though in the last six months she and Chad had explored an amazing array of sexual activities, their ability to actually fuck in a bed had been severely limited. Thinking back on it Clarissa probably hadn’t actually ever seen Chad completely naked. Now that football season was past and spring on the way Clarissa was determined to change that.


By the time Clarissa came down her father was already home.

“Daddy,” she squealed in a little girl voice, launching herself into his lap in a matter totally unsuitable for a sixteen year old young lady.

She wrapped her arms around him and pecked him on the lips in a kiss that was perhaps just a little too intimate for a daughter. The memory of his cock with a striking young red head’s mouth around it came unbiddened to her mind. She ground herself down on him and he wiggled.

“Clarissa, leave your dad alone and come help me.”

She reluctantly vacated her now embarrassed father and spiritedly moved to the kitchen.

John was uncomfortable with the thoughts that were crossing his mind at this time. He would have to have Pam have a talk with her, he thought. She was too old to be behaving that way, or too young. He pushed the last part out of his thoughts. Either way it was inappropriate with him. He saw that she was dressed up and guess that meant that she had a date with that Chad fellow. Good kid. Smart. Going to a different collage that Clarissa had picked, so maybe not a problem in the long term.

John noted that both Clarissa and her mother were uncharacteristically quiet at dinner. They seemed to pass some indecipherable looks between them too. He’d have to ask Pam about that too. She seldom kept anything from him. So maybe she was just waiting until Clarissa was gone to talk about it?

They finished dinner and Clarissa helped her mother clear the table.

“I’ve got some yard work to do tomorrow,” he said. “I think I’m going to need that chainsaw Steve borrowed. I’m headed next store. Clarissa have a good time tonight.” He gave her a peck on the cheek and left.

Clarissa ran upstairs to finish getting ready.

About five minutes later Chad’s blue Honda Civic pull up in the driveway.

Pam answered the door to find the hunky teenager waiting there.

“Come on in Chad. Clarissa will be right down. Can I get you a drink?”
“No thank you, Mrs Marshall.”

He was always so polite, Pam thought. She looked at the 18 year old in a new light. Clarissa was almost certainly sexually active with him. “I wonder how good he is,” she thought, surprising herself at the thought. “He can’t be that good. He’s just a teenager. I bet Clarissa has taught him everything he knows. I wonder how much she knows.” Her panties were wet. “Damn,” she thought.


The weekend was pretty uneventful for the Marshall clan. Clarissa and Chad finished up their date in the back of Chad’s Civic and Clarissa introduced him to fucking doggie style courtesy of her mother’s detailed ruminations.

“It was in Cosmo,” Clarissa lied when he asked her afterward.

This was not a party weekend so John spent the time working on the yard and Pam on the house. They rested on Sunday, ready for the next week. Or so they thought.


Clarissa did not typically date on schools nights, but she and Chad were allowed to go to the library to study. On Monday night the pair were scheduled to study there.

At just after four Pam got a call from her daughter.

“Mom, I’m stuck at school at a prom committee meeting. Chad is suppose to pick me so we can go to the library. I tried calling him but his phone went direct to voicemail. Please let him know I’m not going to be able to make it. I’ll be lucky to be home by seven.”

“I’ll take care of it,” Pam said. John was at a late meeting too. How lucky she thought.

Chad’s Civic rolled into the driveway at Clarissa’s house just after five. He figured he’d see Clarissa’s Mustang in the driveway but it wasn’t there. Must be running late he thought.

From the upstairs window Pam was watching. She was as anxious as a school girl on the first day of school, or maybe a novice teacher about to face her first class. That was her purpose, she thought. At the very least Clarissa, and all of the young ladies in Mr. Chad Smith’s future should benefit from the schooling Pam intended to give the teenage hunk.

Pam was wearing a pair of black spandex exercise shorts and a denim man’s shirt tied under her breasts. Under them she had neither bra nor throng. Her makeup was strategically designed to make her look younger, and as if she wasn’t wearing makeup. She heard the doorbell and hurried down the steps.

She put on her most seductive smile and opened the door.

“Chad, won’t you come in?”

“Good afternoon Mrs. Marshall.”

“Good afternoon. Is Clarissa expecting you? She isn’t home yet.”

“Yes I guess she’s been held up.”

“Well come in and wait. I’ve got some ice tea in the kitchen.”

“Thank you.”

As she led the way to the kitchen Chad noted the sway of her walk. That’s some woman, he thought. No question where Clarissa got her amazing good looks. His dad had once told him if you want to know what your girlfriend will look like when she’s older look at her mother. On that basis Clarissa would be one solid stone fox when she fully matured.

Pam poured him a glass of tea and then started puttering in the kitchen, chatting with him.

“So I understand you’ve been excepted to George Mason. Will you be playing football there?”

“No. They only have a club team. I’m a little small for collage ball.”

Pam made an issue of looking up and down his strapping body. “I find that hard to believe, You’re such a well formed young man,” she said appreciatively. He felt his face getting hot and blushed.

Pam took a jar out of a cabinet. She made an obvious effort to open it, but considering that she had used an oil filter wrench to tighten the top she had no luck.

“Chad you’re so strong could you help me open this please?”

Instead of handing the jar to him she set it on the counter forcing him to get up and step past her. He reached out and took the jar, turning back toward her. Somehow he now found himself semi-trapped between the counter and her curvy body. She was close enough for him to practically feel the heat coming off her body and the scent of apricot waft at him.

He inhaled deeply and tried to twist the jar.

Pam gasped as the muscles on his arms bulged while the stubborn top refused to move.

“Maybe you just need a little help,” she said.

Pam placed her hand on the jar over his and her body made a twisting motion. Suddenly he found that she was between his arms, facing away from him with both of his hands trapped in hers and her spandex covered butt directly in front of his crotch. His butt was against the counter and there was no way he could pull away from her.

“Let’s try to twist it together,” her now breathy voice said.

Suddenly light headed Chad twisted the top. As they futilely twisted the top Pam’s ass began to twist and rub against him. It only took a minute of her rubbing her ass across his prick to produce the result she was going for.

“Mrs. Mar-shall,” he grunted.

At that point Pam took one of his hands from the jar and placed it on her breast. Chad instinctively began squeezing. She took the jar from him and placed it on the counter. She then took his other hand and guided it into her spandex shorts. Once his fingers felt her bush and the slit beneath, he slipped a couple of fingers in and started to rub his thumb over her clit. He found she was very wet and her clit was engorged.

Pam pushed her ass back into his dick and continued to hump as his fingers started moving in and out of her slit. At the same time she bent her torso forward so that her breast was pushing against his other hand.

“Oh baby that’s it. That’s what I like.” Her head twisted around and she could just reach his lips. She ran her tongue over his lips and then kissed him.

He moaned and thrust his prick harder into her ass.

“First lesson, baby,” her breathy voice said. “The woman always comes first.”

His fingers sped up in her slit. In a little less than two more minutes she was cumming all over his digits.

“Ohhh yes baby ... Ahhh, Ugh, ugh, ugh ... ooooooooooo.”

She went limp and he was holding her up by her breast and crotch.

She composed herself and used her hand to pull his still resident finger out of her. She then spun to face him and planted a searing kiss on his lips.

While he was so occupied her hands unbuckled his belt and loosened his pants.

“Lesson number two: It’s much better if you don’t come too soon. So don’t.”

Then she dropped to her knees, dropped his pants and underwear and plunged her mouth over his prick.

Chad almost failed lesson two immediately. It took digging his nails into his palms to hold off the cum threatening to overcome all his efforts. He followed that up with invoking a mental picture of his fat grandmother in a bikini. That gave him the fortitude to pull away from the brink.

Pam knew how close he was and so went easy on him. Once he seemed to rouse his stamina she carefully brought him close to cumming without pushing him over. She did it again and again working on him for at least ten minutes. Finally she pulled off him, though she continued to stimulate him by running her hand up and down his stalk.

“Very good baby. Now I want you to come and fill my mouth with your hot seed.” She plunged down on him again. It only took five plunges and the exquisitely pleasurable vacuum powered withdrawals for his prick to start pumping. When he started shooting she pulled back almost to the head. As her mouth filled she swallowed. Shoot. Shallow. Shoot. Swallow. By the time he dribbled out she had taken it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.