The Education of Clarissa: Year 1 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 1

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Clarissa is a precocious teenager who becomes sexually wise beyond her years when she finds her parents are much more than they seem to be. Can she learn what she needs to know to join the world they have chosen to inhabit?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

For the next week Constance initiated Clarissa into the world of sapphic love. The teen proved to be an enthusiastic and skillful student. On Wednesday Pam and John ravished the housekeeper while Clarissa was at school and that evening Clarissa managed to finish her off by slurping up her father’s creampie. The thought of that pushed both women to an unusually high number of orgasms, making the usual eight apiece a dozen or more.

Unfortunately on Sunday Constance’s mother’s health took a turn for the worst and the housekeeper was forced to take a leave of absence to care for her. Clarissa was saddened by the news, not only because of the obvious stress it was causing Constance, but also because of the woman’s leaving. The teen was getting quite use to the daily trysts. With her dates with Chad relegated to Friday or Saturday, or at least dates when she could get her little box serviced by his hard dick, she was feeling quite aroused on a more or less continual basis. In other words, her pussy was flowing most of the time and her hand was becoming less and less adequate to filling her needs.

The day after Constance first seduced her Clarissa found that her mother had changed the passwords on her computer, and moved her password log to a new location. She doubted that the housekeeper had totally ratted her out, but she at least had to have warn her mother that her cybersecurity practices were insecure.

Clarissa spent a fairly miserable week in a state of high arousal. She did manage to get Chad to diddle her to a small cum at the library on Wednesday. She longed to return the favor, but the environment was not favorable for it, and Chad had to be satisfied with beating off in the library’s men’s room to the memory of Carissa’s shuddering form and the taste of her on his fingers.

What finally pushed things along was also because Constance was away. Under normal circumstances the housekeeper kept track of the teen’s schedule: PTA meeting dates, games at which she was cheer leading, late dates when she was delayed for practice or a club meeting, and days which school let out early for teacher meetings, etc.

Without Constance shepherding of the teen Pam had a less than a full knowledge of exactly when Clarissa would be home. Which explain how on Friday at one in the afternoon Clarissa entered her home to a familiar smell and array of sounds.

The girl noted her mother’s car in the driveway as she parked her own beloved mustang, a present for her sixteenth birthday last fall. She used her key to enter the house and almost immediately heard a voice from the kitchen.

“Ohhh yeah, Yes like that baby. Uhhh ... Uhhh ... Uhhh.”

Dropping her book bag inside the front door the girl quietly stepped down the hall. As she came into the kitchen she saw the form of her mother spread out on the island. Her blond head was thrown back, moving from side to side in passion. Her large beautiful breast were being caressed and pinched by her own hands, for she was as naked the day she was born. Her legs were thrown open, but Clarissa could not see her pussy, because covering it was a woman’s head, her black pageboy cut weaving back and forth as she worked Pam’s cunt. Her mother moved her hands from her own breasts and entwined them in the woman’s hair, attempting to pull the tongue pleasuring her even deeper into her slit.

The general state of her arousal, the fact that she was pissed that her mother had once again locked her out of her computer (and the very interesting media hidden there), as well as the fact that her parents had hidden their swinging lifestyle, push Clarissa to be bold rather than circumspect.

“Mom, I’m home.”

Pam looked in shock at her daughter and then at the woman between her legs. “Stop! Stop! Get off.”

The woman pulled back from her meal and stood up.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Evans,” Clarissa said in her most even voice.

Pam was sitting on the island trying to cover her breasts with her hands.

Kim Evens was a petite Asian bombshell, only five feet two and not even a hundred pounds soaking wet. She was also one of the sexiest, depraved and sexually perverted women Pam knew. The Even’s were the Marshall’s next door neighbors and Kim was one of her mother’s closets friends. Closer than Clarissa knew evidently.

Kim got smoothly to her feet, pulled back her shoulders, which caused her apple size breast to stand up and looked the teen straight in the eye.

“Good afternoon Clarissa. How are you today? School out early?”

Clarissa moved toward the island and the two naked women.

“Teacher’s planning day,” the girl said, more to keep the conversation going than for any other reason. “Looks like it might ruin your plans though.”

“Clarissa,” Pam said. “Go to your room immediately...”

“I don’t thing so,” the teen said looking straight into Kim Evans eyes. They were a hazel blue uncommon for someone of her race. “You have beautiful eyes, Mrs. Evens.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.