Teen Slut for Older Married Man - Cover

Teen Slut for Older Married Man

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I ended up screwing a married man I was babysitting for.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Babysitter  

I was asked by my aunt if I was free the following weekend and I almost gave the game away by being too excited to accept. I managed to cover my tracks by saying that I was desperately in need of some cash as I was saving up for Christmas.

My mum and dad laughed at my aunt telling her, “It’s the first time we’ve seen her save anything, so we’re expecting a good Christmas present from her this year.”

I joked along with them saying, “The more I can earn the better the present will be.”

As I stood talking to my mum, dad and my aunt they were still laughing, as all I could think about was getting my hands all over Steve again and hopefully this time getting his big cock up my wet pussy.

A couple of days later I was greeted by my mum chatting in the kitchen to not only my aunt, but Mrs. McAllister as well. My aunt was going away for the night with a group of her friends including Mrs. McAllister. I thought this would scupper my plans but in actual fact it turned out to be a blessing.

After saying, “Hello,” she asked me, “Are you still ok to babysit for us on Saturday night?”

“Of course, I am but I am a little confused as I thought I’d just heard you say you are going away?”

She explained, “I will be away for the weekend since Steve, has a rugby club meeting that he can’t get out of on Saturday evening.” I called him Mr. McAllister in front of his wife and my aunt.

Mrs. McAllister asked me, “Will you be ok to babysit for our daughter Jess, while he is out? I will tell him not to be too late getting back,” she said, adding, “And this time we will give you money to get a taxi home, since it’s not fair to have that big oaf driving you back and anyway by the time he gets home he will probably be half pissed anyway.” We all laughed and joked, but in my mind, I knew that he wouldn’t be coming home pissed because I would be making sure he was coming home to give me a good seeing too.

Saturday came and my aunt was around at our house getting herself ready to go away with a group of her friends which included my mum. I heard them giggling and laughing and then Mrs. McAllister arrived and they enjoyed a glass or two of wine and more giggling and laughing ensued. I definitely heard Mrs. McAllister swearing saying, “I am hoping for some dishy young studs.” I heard my aunt laughing and saying, “I am hoping for some young, stud cock as well.”

Many years later in a bar I was mistaken for my aunt’s daughter as a guy approached me asking, “Are you Marion’s youngest?” I replied, “No, but Marion is my aunt.” He looked me up and down, and as I was standing in a quite revealing mini dress at the time, he said, “Yes, I can see the family resemblance.” I chatted for a while with this guy and a couple of his friends. As it transpired, my aunt had a bit of a reputation in her younger days and one of the guys said, “She was one of the best screws in town.” It appeared that I wasn’t the first in my family to behave in this manner, maybe it is in the genes after all.

Anyway, back to the day in question, and after having got myself ready, I headed over to the McAllister’s house and my dad dropped me off. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt looking casually dressed, seeing how my father was dropping me off. I had however packed a bag which caused dad to enquire as to why I was taking a rucksack with me. I lied about having some school homework that I needed to do. In fact, inside it was a change of clothes I was planning on wearing as a surprise for Steve later that night.

Once we arrived, my father and Steve chatted for a while, since they knew each other quite well, and I went inside to begin playing with Jess. I was listening at the window and I heard them laughing and definitely heard my father say, “God only knows what they’ll get up to when they’re away from us but I wouldn’t worry about it.” I definitely heard my dad say, “Out of sight, out of mind, and whatever fun they have let’s hope they enjoy it.”

Back in the house I was playing with Jess when Steve came in saying, “I am going upstairs to get himself ready.” By the time he came down, looking very smart in a suit and tie, Jess and I had settled down to watch one of her favorite Disney DVDs. I had ordered some pizza and I had made some popcorn for us to munch.

He gave his daughter a kiss saying, “Behave,” to which she replied, “I always behave for Anna, she’s my best friend,” which was really quite cute of her. I did enjoy babysitting for this little girl as she was quite a cutie.

He stole some popcorn from us laughing and saying, “I will be home later.” He got a final cuddle from his loving daughter, who he promised to take out to the local park on Sunday. Steve made his way into the hall and with Jess sitting watching the beginning of the DVD, I excused myself saying, “I need to go and say goodbye to your father.” She was engrossed in the film and told me not to be long.

The living room door closed behind me and Steve was standing in the hall all tall, muscular and handsome. I walked over to him smiling and he smiled back at me as I blatantly put my hands on his crotch feeling his big cock through his trousers.

“You look gorgeous,” I said to him. “Don’t be too late home because I’ll be waiting for you with a little surprise.” He whispered to me, “I am looking forward to it,” and then he leant down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I quietly said, “That’s no way to say goodbye to me, give me a proper kiss before you head out the door.” He quickly leant down again and this time we enjoyed a long, deep French kiss, with my tongue snaking into his as I felt his cock up and down through his trousers.

“I’m going to get hard if you keep doing that,” he quietly laughed as we broke up from our kiss. “That’s the point,” I smiled back at him. “I want that big fucking thing hard as nails when you get home later, because it’s going to be fucking me in every position you can think of, I hope.”

“I won’t be too late I can promise you,” he said. “Keep it nice and warm for me gorgeous.” I told him, “Don’t worry about, I am gagging for it just at the thought of it already.”

I heard Jess calling for me back from the living room and said, “You had better get back,” and with that he left to get the taxi that had arrived to take him to his evening out.

I had a very enjoyable early evening entertaining Steve’s daughter until eventually she started to get very sleepy, so after a quick bath and a change into pajamas, I tucked her up in her bed with her bedtime story and she was soon fast asleep.

The night was still quite early and I didn’t expect him back for several hours so I settled myself down to watch a bit of crappy Saturday night TV. All the while the longing in my pussy would not go away and I ended up slipping a hand down inside my newly opened jeans and into my panties. I started playing with my pussy a little bit, in anticipation of the fun I was hoping to have.

After about an hour I popped upstairs to make sure Jess was sleeping soundly, which she was, and I knew she was an excellent sleeper so, there was no chance she would be waking up. I decided to get myself ready for her father returning home, so, I took my backpack into the main bathroom downstairs. I decided to get myself changed for my older hunk when he returned.

On finally getting myself ready, I took myself into the living room feeling really dirty at being dressed in this manner, in the house of a couple that knew not only my aunt but my parents. Also, because his wife trusted me with their child and here I was dressed as an utter cock tease, waiting for her husband to come home. Thinking and hoping I could suck his cock and have him fuck me wildly.

I was very surprised when, within about half an hour, I heard a taxi pulling up outside. I suddenly got all panicky thinking, ‘My god, what if something has gone wrong and it’s Mrs. McAllister coming home, or what if Steve has ended up bringing someone home for a drink?’

I quickly looked out of the living room window, peeking through the curtains to see that I needn’t have worried and that it was just Steve being dropped off, as he walked rapidly up the pathway to his home. I heard the front door go and then him locking it behind him as he made his way from the hallway and opened the living room door.

I was sitting on the settee in the corner of the room with my legs crossed hoping that he would enjoy what I was wearing for him and it would have the desired effect. I need not have worried.

On opening the living room door and seeing me, a huge smile covered his face as he said to me in a low tone, “My god, you are looking stunning. Bloody hell, where did you get that outfit from?”

I smiled back crossing and uncrossing my legs for him. “So, you like it then do you? Don’t worry I obviously didn’t get dressed like this when Jess was still up. I made sure she was fast asleep until I got myself all ready for you.”

“Well you look pretty amazing,” he said. “Stand up and let me have a good look at you.” I stood up teetering in the high heels that I was wearing and did a twirl for him and then a couple of sexy poses bent over and leant against the wall and then standing with my legs spread resting my hands on the mantelpiece.

I had borrowed a pair of white, strappy, high heel shoes from my friend Tracy and they had about a 3-inch heel with open toes. I had popped a pair of small white, frilly ankle socks on and then I had worn my shortest tartan mini skirt, which to tell the truth was almost a size too small for me, even at the age I was.

The skirt barely covered my pussy and ass as I stood, and bent over it fully exposed my arse. I was wearing a see-through black thong which disappeared up the crack of my ass and the see-through front of it was wet already. I looked down as he ogled me and actually slipped a hand inside and teased my young cunny. To top off the look I had put a white blouse on, my school tie but had not bothered with the bra leaving the top 4 buttons undone, exposing what cleavage I had and if I moved in the right way my tits would be visible. “I’m glad you like it,” I said. “I feel so dirty dressed like this and I really enjoyed dressing up for you.”

“You look absolutely amazing,” he told me. “I love the skirt, well what there is of it anyway,” he joked.

I smiled back saying, “Yes, my boyfriend likes me in this and he also likes me in my school uniform as well.”

“I’m sure he does,” he laughed walking towards me taking his jacket off, beginning to undo his tie and shirt.

“Yes, my boyfriend was finger fucking me just two nights ago when I wore this skirt,” I said proudly, sitting back with my legs open on the settee. “He brought me off to a brilliant climax on his fingers, but not nearly as good as I had with you a few weeks ago.”

“Go on, tell me more, you dirty little bitch,” he said smiling at me as he was now stripping off his shirt already showing off his manly, hairy, delicious muscular chest.

“We went to the local woods beside our school and he finger fucked me hard and fast in a clearing,” I said. “I ended up taking the skirt off and stripped naked as he really played with my pussy good, Steve. I came all over his fingers and then sucked him off until he spunked up all over my titties.”

Mr. McAllister laughed saying, “And you enjoyed that did you?”

I told him, “Yes, I did a lot. I love having the power over him, making him cum when I want him to. It really turned me on and he then asked me to lick it up with my fingers. I felt so dirty doing it. Oh, fucking hell, I have gotten so fucking turned on already.”

“I can tell,” he smiled, “You’re getting me hard just telling me about this, you dirty little bitch.”

“Well tonight I’m your dirty little bitch,” I said to him. “I hope you’re going to be giving me at least two or three good cums and I want your cock very deep up me for the first time tonight, please.”

He was now taking his trousers off, having taken his socks and shoes off and was standing fully naked in his living room. An utter hunk, massively tall and muscular, dwarfing my tiny frame. On the walls there were several pictures of him and his wife, one on their wedding day. I smiled looking at it. “I wonder what she would think if she could see us now?” “I dread to think,” he said, “But I know it wouldn’t be good.”

I teasingly licked my lips saying, “Well you never know, from what I heard in the kitchen, I think her, my aunt and my mum might be planning on having some fun while they’re away. I certainly heard the word cocks mentioned a couple of times,” I said to him, slipping my hand inside my panties as my legs spread wide, as I was playing with my clit teasing this older married man.

“True, you never know,” he said. “But whatever she gets up to I hope she enjoys it but I don’t think she’s going to enjoy it as much as I’m going to enjoy fucking the brains out of you, you dirty little fucker.”

I was playing with my pussy really hard now. “I love it when you call me a slut,” I said. “Call me it again and tell me what you’re going to do to me, I’m so fucking close to cumming already,” I laughed.

“I’m going to lick your pussy until you cum, opening you up on my fingers,” he said. “Then you’re going to suck me off until I spunk all over that pretty little face of yours. Then you’re going to suck me hard again and I’m going to fuck you in every position you could think of. I’m going to fuck you standing up, slapping that gorgeous little arse of yours. You’re going to sit on my cock, I’m going to fuck you lying with your legs spread wide on the floor. I’m going to finish off by spunking up all over those little sexy tits of yours.”

I was now finger banging my pussy telling him how much I wanted it. “I can hardly wait. I hope you can keep it up big boy,” I laughed at him.

“You needn’t worry,” he said to me. “I can keep it up darling and you will have me spunking at least twice and if you’re lucky you might even get a third load out of my balls tonight, you horny little fucker.”

I was now using three fingers in my pussy, with my legs spread wide as I said, “I bet you couldn’t wait to get home could you?” to which he replied, I made my excuses early as I wanted to be back here with you as I suspected I might in for a brilliant night of fun.”

I laughed saying, “I hope none of your friends suspected anything,” to which he replied, “Funnily enough, a couple of the guys did joke to me, ‘Is that you getting back to the babysitter, is it then?’”

I looked at him quizzically, still pounding my cunt, as he told me not to worry it was only a joke between mates. “I haven’t said anything honestly.”

I said in reply, “I know, I trust you. It’s just nice thinking that the guys will be thinking of fucking me and finding me attractive.”

“You needn’t worry there,” he told me. “I can assure you that lots of the guys think you’re a little cock tease and several of the guys said, ‘If only she was a few years older,’ they would definitely be trying to hit on you.”

I laughed, “Little do they know that you’ve not only been hitting on me but you’re going to be spunking on me later and already have once.”

He was now standing directly in front of me with a raging hard-on as I licked my lips, dropped to my knees and flicked my tongue over his cockstand for the first time that evening. “Let me suck on your cock, please. It looks so fucking big I want to suck it again.”

“Feel free, you dirty little bugger,” he said to me as he slapped my lips with his cock before I made an ‘o’ shape with my mouth and planted it around his cock. Taking him deep, my hand was still down my knickers, fingering my cunt.

We moved to the settee where I continued sucking on him and playing with myself. “You look incredible like that,” he said to me looking down. I gobbled a thank you and then looked down to see what he meant. My legs were spread wide in my high heels, my little ankle socks framing my legs, my tiny skirt a mere belt and my hand down my knickers finger fucking my wet, teen cunt, as I sucked hard and sloppily on this much older man’s cock. “I’m glad you’re enjoying the view,” I said to him, licking and lapping at his shaft and swollen head. “I’m enjoying your cock, it’s gorgeous. You don’t get to cum just yet though.”

He smiled saying, “Let me bring you off first because I think you’re almost on the verge of cumming anyway, aren’t you?”

I smiled back at him agreeing. “Yes, I am. I’m fucking gagging to cum off,” gasping as I spread my legs wider and really started pounding my pussy hard with my fingers. I was so wet I got four fingers up easily. “Now you dirty bastard,” I said, “This is so fucking sexy and disgusting I love it, I love it. Please, please, bring me off.”

In between our kisses, Steve slid my panties down my legs and over my heels. He initially placed them on the floor beside me. “I don’t think you’ll be needing these again tonight,” he said. I laughed saying, “No, probably not.”

He then replied wickedly, “I tell you what, let’s make sure you can’t wear them again.” I looked quizzically at him wondering what he meant and he picked my panties up and slowly ran them over my pussy lips and then slowly began to insert them inside my soaking wet, teen gash. Oh, you dirty fuck!” I said, “That’s incredible.”

He slowly and steadily inserted inch by inch of the material inside me until my young tight teen cunt was stuffed with my see-through knickers. After licking my pussy lips with my panties stuffed inside me, he then began licking at my clit and nibbling on it gently, kissing my Venus mons and my thighs intermittently as he did so.

“Oh, yes, that is lovely,” I said to him in between gasping. My pussy was still stuffed with my panties as he was licking my clit and around my lips.

“Does your boyfriend lick you like this?” he asked, smiling at me with his face covered in my cum and his nose sticky with my juices. “He tries his best,” I laughed, “But he’s not as good as you. I can tell you that your tongue is fucking amazing.” My head was now thrown back as I was beginning to feel like I was ready to climax for the first time that evening.

“Oh, god, yes, go on Steve, bring me off with your tongue please. Bring me off and make me cum. Oh fuck, yes.” He slowly slipped a finger inside my pussy alongside my panties, then slowly and gently began pulling and easing them out. Centimeter by centimeter as he pulled and tugged on the sopping wet panties, that had been stuffed up my young quim.

“Oh my God! Look at how wet they are,” he said as he finally removed the last part of them and held them up to show me. “They are absolutely covered in your juices,” he said. “You certainly won’t be wearing those again tonight,” he laughed, placing them on top of my stomach as his face went back down and he really began licking at me in earnest.

I spread my legs as wide as I could until he hooked both hands underneath me, pulling me forward on the settee, until his big muscular arms wrapped around my tiny frame and my legs, as he stuck his tongue deep into my wet, tight quim.

“Oh yes. Fucking hell, yes. Go on lick it. Lick my pussy you bastard,” I said grinding and thrusting myself against his face to meet his licks and laps. His tongue was now snaking right up my pussy expertly, as he licked the hell out of me. I thrust myself into his face as best I could. “Oh yes, that’s it, that’s it!” I said. “I’m nearly there. I’m nearly there.” He then spat on my cunt, and went back down and licked like crazy until I started orgasming heavily on his face and his tongue.

“Oh, fucking hell, yes, that’s gorgeous,” I gasped. “Oh Steve, yes, yes,” I cried trying to remember that his daughter was upstairs so I tried not to be too loud. “Please, god yes. Oh, keep going, that’s it I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

His face was a blur as he circled, licked and probed my young snatch, bringing me off to a brilliant orgasm and I could hear him slurping and licking and lapping and enjoying my climax as my cum squirted onto his face and tongue. I was shaking and trembling with the power and force of my orgasm.

He slowed down, lifting his head up to show me his face, which was absolutely smeared with my juices. Then he positioned himself right in between my legs, his cock nudging my young cunny. He leant forward and planted a big sloppy kiss on me. I licked and lapped at his face like an animal as we exchanged a hot wet sloppy French kiss, enjoying the taste of my pussy juice with a middle-aged man’s face and tongue.

I could feel his cock rubbing against my pussy as we did so. Without thinking I moved a little bit so that his cockhead was now at my pussy hole. We continued kissing, me leaning in a little bit further and his tongue was really now deep in my mouth and we exchanged snaking French kisses.

On coming up for air I looked at him, “Just fuck it, go on get in in me. Fuck my pussy.” He smiled back at me saying, “But I haven’t got a condom on.” I said, “I don’t fucking care! Just stick it in a little bit. Go on please, fuck me a little bit.” I could feel his cock slowly nudge my lips, opening me up against him as he thrust forward and for the first time, he penetrated me fully right up to his balls.

At this point it was the biggest cock I have had inside me and he stretched me and penetrated me deeper than it had been done by anyone else. I felt full of all of the man’s cock as he moved back and forward gently withdrawing his full length out, teasing my pussy lips before sliding and slamming his cock length back up me balls deep. My tight teen fanny was gripping him as he told me I was so tight and so wet.

My little cunt was being fucked by a man, a real man for the first time. “Oh Jesus, yes. You fucking fill me up with your prick,” I said. “Oh, Steve fill me up with that big fucking cock of yours. Go on treat me like a young fucking slag. Oh god, yes, you know I want it. You know I’m your fucking little whore.” He was staring directly at me as he began thrusting and fucking me deeper and deeper.

“You are,” he said. “You’re an amazing little scrubber and excellent little slut.” He withdrew his cock and then added, “But I don’t want to come inside you. I’m assuming you’re not on the pill yet.”

I told him I wasn’t and I said not to worry. “You can put the rubber on later and fuck me really hard anyway you want, but let me suck on that big cock. Look it’s absolutely coated in my juices.”

He stood up and I admired his physique as I stood up next to him. This guy was literally towering over me even in my high heels. He pressed against me and I felt his hard, wet cock rubbing against my stomach as we kissed deeply. He expertly slipped a hand between my legs and once again played with my clit, slipping a finger up inside me as he did so.

We stood in the middle of his living room, surrounded by family photographs, as this middle-aged man played with me as we kissed deeply. Me, the teen babysitter, enjoying his fingers and his tongue and I was about to suck him off to completion in front of his wife’s photographs.

He sat on the settee so that there was a huge cock sticking upwards towards me as I started kissing his chest, licking his neck, before I moved my head down and my tongue to hit his nipples. I licked and sucked them then flicked my tongue back and forth. His hard cock twitched as I did so.

“I think you like that,” I said smiling up at him. “I certainly do,” he said, “Where did you learn to do that?”

I laughed at him saying, “Have you never watched any porn?” He smiled back at me saying, “I guess it’s a stupid question and you probably know more about sex at your age than I ever did when I was a teenager.”

I kissed his chest, licked his nipples as I worked my way down over his stomach, passed his six pack and down as I licked around his ball sack. I got in between his legs on the floor to kiss his muscular thighs and take his balls into my mouth and then licked up and down the full length of his shaft as it twitched, as I did so.

“Lick my arse, please,” he asked as he spread his legs wide. I smiled up at him, “My pleasure.” I then ran my tongue over his balls and then down to his hairy ass crack until I began licking and probing his arsehole with my tongue. His cock was twitching as I did this so I reached up with my right hand and began slowly wanking on his shaft as I lapped at his wet asshole.

“I bet you learnt that from watching porn as well, didn’t you little slut.” I couldn’t speak as my tongue was buried up his shit hole and my mouth was pressed firmly against his balls, but he was right. I had seen this done on pornos and knew some guys really liked it. I had tried it on my boyfriend but he was not keen, but now I was with a real man who knew how to treat me. I licked his balls and his ass for a little while pulling and tugging on his shaft until I wanted his cock very deep in my mouth to taste a cum load from him once more.

“I want your fucking cum,” I told him on coming up from between his thighs and kissed the tip of his cock. “Feel free,” he replied. I licked the tip and up and down his shaft, spitting on his hard-throbbing cock.

“I fucking love spunk,” I said, “And I want all of yours.” We moved into a 69 position lying on the settee, with him eating my cunt out once more as I sucked on his prick. He was tonguing my hard, aching clit and even went up to my little arsehole, probing it with his tongue for the first time.

I was wanking his cock and licking his shaft in between sucking his dick and telling him to lick my pussy hard. In the 69 position I continued to wank him until he said that he was about to spunk. I kept working on his shaft, licking up and down and wanking him and taking him in my mouth as he expertly ate me out in this position, again my legs spread wide on top of my muscular older lover.

“Oh yes, cum for me please,” I begged sucking on his cock and licking it once more. He was close to spunking and said, “I’m going to cum, you dirty little bitch.” I was in an excellent position to guide his cock into my face as I licked the tip in circular movements and then began fisting his big cock hard as he began to spunk heavily.

“Oh, fucking hell, yes, that’s what I want,” I laughed. “That’s it, that’s it, fucking cum for me,” as he began to shoot his first two ropes directly up in the air hitting me on the face and on top of my ponytail.

I kept wanking and licking him as he kept shooting and shooting, rope after delicious rope of hot, sticky seed. “Fucking hell, Steve, yes, cover me, you bastard,” I said to him as he plastered me. “Go on, fucking cover my face in your spunk.”

He obviously couldn’t see what was happening as he was behind me and had stopped licking my pussy and all I could hear were moans of delight coming from him from in between my hot thighs. “Keep going Anna,” he said to me. “I’m cumming so bloody much!”

I was still working on his shaft and licking his cock telling him, “I know you are, you’re fucking covering me!” I giggled, the next two spurts once more shooting up in the air and landing on my young face. The next two shots were shorter and not as violent and I managed to get one directly in my mouth before planting my lips in an ‘O’ shape around his cock to suck him hard, still in the 69 position. I sucked on him and wanked him a little bit more and managed to get another small rope of jizz out of him, even though it was just quite a small dribble.

I licked his shaft and his balls before he slid out from underneath me and I sat up with my legs spread wide on the settee and my hand instinctively went down to my pussy as I began to circle my clit.

“Anna, bloody hell, you look gorgeous,” he said to me. “I had no idea much you would make me cum,” he laughed. “Quite a bit, I would imagine,” I said, licking my lips as a rope of cum ran down my forehead and passed my nose and I caught it with my tongue.

“I fucking covered you,” he chuckled as I smiled back, telling him, “It felt like you came gallons,” to which he said, “Wait a minute and I will show you.”

He went over to the fireplace and took a small mirror that was hanging on the wall and brought it over to me. He wasn’t wrong, I looked a complete sight and for the first time I saw myself as he would see me by looking in the mirror and loved seeing what a mess, he had made of me. I had spunk literally running down my hair on my left side, another three or four ropes completely plastered across my face and dribbling down my forehead, right across the front of my face and down onto my chin. Another rope had obviously hit me quite high up on the opposite side and was snaking its way down and round my neck and under my small tits.

“I think that’s the most I have ever cum,” he proudly said, admiring his work.

“It looks like you’ve been saving it up for me. Jesus, you’ve absolutely plastered me!”

“Do you mind?” he asked.

I smiled back, licking my lips. “Fuck no! Of course not. I love the power of being able to make boys spunk up.” He looked at me and I said, “Sorry boys and men,” winking at him.

“Is that the most you have ever taken?” he asked me again proudly.

“I can tell you it is. My boyfriend doesn’t cum half as much as that and none of the other boys that I’ve sucked off or wanked off came as much either.” I then told him I may have had more cum from two or three cocks at the same time, one after the other, but I had never had this much from one before. I could tell he was turned on by this as his cock twitched even though it was beginning to soften.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.