Teen Slut for Older Married Man - Cover

Teen Slut for Older Married Man

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I ended up screwing a married man I was babysitting for.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Babysitter  

Whilst still at school I had an occasional weekend ‘job’ as a babysitter for a couple who were friends with one of my aunt’s. I was 14 at the time and had lost my virginity to my then boyfriend (Johnathan) earlier in the year. I had been playing with myself for a couple of years as well, firstly using my fingers and then deodorant cans, hair brushes and eventually stealing my mum’s vibrator, whenever she was out to pleasure myself with.

I knew from that early age of playing with myself that I enjoyed sex, and over the next 2 years I would progress to handjobs for my boyfriends, their friends and then of course the inevitable blowjobs and being finger fucked as I did so. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend during the summer holidays and to be honest it was pretty unmemorable apart from the fact that I knew I wanted more, and especially more experienced cock.

My boyfriend was the same age as me and he had cum pretty quickly after entering me, filling the condom that he was wearing up with his seed. I needed to finish myself off using my fingers and emptying the condom full of his cum over my pussy to use as lubricant. Johnathan and I would stay friends for years until he moved away, and whilst we never had a relationship with each other again after splitting up, we both laughed at how naive we were when we had sex for the first time and it was nice losing my ‘cherry’ to such a nice guy.

I was baby-sitting for this couple in their mid-thirties off and on and quite fancied the husband who was a tall, strong, muscular type, who played rugby with my aunt’s then husband. He was at least 6ft 3 inches in height with a massive frame and large chest and towered above me. I have always been small, being roughly the same height now as I was in my mid-teens (5ft 1 inches ... don’t forget the one.)

Nothing at all happened on the first three or four times I had babysat for them and on two of the occasions the guy had driven me home and we had chatted just about general stuff getting along very well.

This was to change during the late autumn of that year.

On the first occasion we went further, I had been babysitting on a Saturday night and they had come home quite late. His wife, a blond woman with big tits, looked rather worse for wear with drink, and after asking me how their daughter had been, she made her way upstairs rather unsteadily to bed. The husband asked me if I wanted a lift home and I accepted. He joked his wife would be passed out by the time he got home. I suspected he had had possibly a couple of pints whilst out but he assured me he was perfectly safe to drive.

I was wearing a very short denim mini skirt, black shoes with a very small heel and a white tight t-shirt top. My hair was tied up in a ponytail. My tits are not the biggest and at that age they were still developing, but even if I do say so myself my legs were pretty decent.

We got into his car with me sitting in the front passenger seat and I noticed that he had begun to take sly glances at my legs. On getting into the car my mini skirt had ridden up quite high and at one point I think he might have gotten a glimpse of my white knickers with a love heart shape on the front of them. I hoped so.

The drive back to my home took about 30-minutes and as we chatted, I noticed that this talk was a little bit more laden with innuendo and I thought the guy was actually hitting on me a little bit. Maybe the alcohol was lowering some inhibitions, or maybe my skirt was short enough to draw this attention.

He asked me if I had a boyfriend and when I confirmed that I did he said that he hoped that he would treat me right and that he was a very lucky boy to have such a beautiful young girlfriend. I thanked him telling him that I thought Mrs. McAllister (as I will call them, though for obvious reasons I can’t divulge their real family name) was a very lucky woman having such a very handsome, hunky man as husband.

He teased me adding that was the first time such a beautiful young girl had ever called him handsome, and I told him that that could not possibly be true as he was quite a hunk and most of my friends fancied him. He laughed at this, telling me to tell him what my friends had said about him.

I told him that most of them thought he was, ‘well fit’ and had a great body and that we all thought he was, ‘probably well hung.’ On hearing me say the well hung bit he laughed at this asking, “And what would you know about men being well hung?”

I teasingly laughed back saying, “More than you would know,” winking at him as I did so. I looked down at my skirt as it was quite high up on my legs and he commented telling me, “I think your legs are very beautiful,” and that I looked very good in a short mini skirt.

I told him that, “My boyfriend likes me to wear mini skirts and enjoys seeing my legs in them.”

He laughed back telling me, “I think your boyfriend is a lucky young sod.” I told him I thought his wife looked very beautiful that night in the dress that she was wearing and he thanked me, saying that she couldn’t compete with my legs.

This made me laugh as I said to him, “Thanks, but I know I can’t compete with her tits!” emphasizing the word ‘tits’ to see what reaction I would get. He told me he thought mine were great adding, “There’s nothing wrong with yours anyway.”

I joked back saying, “How would you know? You haven’t seen them yet.” Letting the word ‘yet’ hang in the air. He laughed saying, “I may not have seen them but,” adding, “You can see from your top that you have a nice pair.”

I was beginning to feel quite turned on from the chat that we were having but I wanted it to go further. I crossed my legs and then uncrossed them causing my miniskirt to ride higher and now my knickers were definitely on display for him. On seeing this he smiled at me, “I bet your boyfriend enjoys that view.”

Teasing him I replied, “I hope that you are enjoying the view as well,” laughing as I said so. He said, “I certainly am and you are being a little tease.” He was driving quite slowly now and I knew that he was doing that so he would get a better look at me and to prolong the journey.

I laughed back once more telling him, “I like being a tease, but I don’t just stop at teasing.” Things were now heating up and my tits were aching, my tiny nipples standing upright and my pussy was juicing up in my panties.

Looking at me he asked, “So, you’re quite experienced, then are you?” to which I replied, “Relatively experienced but I’m sure you could teach me a thing or two,” licking my lips seductively as I did so.

Smiling at me he joked back saying, “Yes, maybe I could, Anna, but that would be too dangerous if my wife found out, or your family, then we would be in big trouble.”

It was at this point I decided to make it obvious that I was ready and game for some fun. “Oh, I know that Mr. McAllister, but I wouldn’t be telling anybody,” I said back to him. “Whatever happened between us would stay just between us I promise you.”

He looked across at me and said, “Do you mean that?” to which I replied, “Of course I do.”

He then pushed me a little bit further asking me, “So, what have you done so far then? What fun have you had?”

I now decided to go ‘full slut’ and see if I get this hunky older guy to start really hitting on me. “Well, I’ve been wanking my boyfriends and sucking them off for the best part of 2 years.”

He blurted out, spluttering, “Bloody hell, Anna!” I looked across, leaving my legs open a bit displaying my white panties clearly, “Does that surprise you?” adding deliciously and teasingly, “I have had a few hard cocks already and loved it.”

He laughed back saying, “No, you’re very pretty Anna and I could imagine all of the boys in your age group hitting on you.” I delighted in telling him that I had sucked off at least half a dozen boys and that my boyfriend and I had fucked for the first time earlier that year. He asked me if I enjoyed it and I replied, “Oh, it was ok, but my boyfriend didn’t really know what he was doing and he came so quickly.”

I could tell that he was developing a hard-on in his trousers as we talked. Seeing his cock hardening had me fucking wet as hell so, I explained to him that after my boyfriend had cum. “I had to finger-fuck myself to climax as, I was so bloody turned on from my first proper fuck, but I was still unsatisfied and needed to cum off.”

He was clearly aroused now, “So you know what you want then.” he laughed at me. “I certainly do,” I said, “I don’t see why men should get all the fun from sex. If my boyfriend can cum then I’m fucking sure I want to as well.”

He smiled at me laughing saying, “This is the first time I’ve ever heard you swear.” I replied, “Well I’m not going to be swearing in front of you and your wife am I, but don’t worry I fucking swear like a bitch when I’m turned on.”

“So why are you swearing now?” he asked me knowingly.

I looked at him and looked down at my parted legs, “Because, I’m fucking so turned on that’s why.”

“It certainly looks like you are,” he said. “I can see your panties the way that you are sitting.” I looked down again and saw that my white, tiny panties with a love heart symbol on the front of them were exposed to him. “Yes, they are and can you see that they’re a little bit wet as well?” I replied. “I certainly can,” he said. “And can you see what you’ve done to me? Look at the state of my trousers.”

I replied “I can,” adding,”It looks like you have a bit of a fucking massive hard-on there Mr. McAllister.” It was at this point that he asked me to call him by his first name, Steve. I replied, “Thank you very much. Well Steve, it looks like you have a raging, massive hard-on.”

He laughed saying that he did and that he would have to do something about it when he got back home to his wife. It was at this point that I blatantly said, “Why wait to get home to Mrs. McAllister? I’m fucking game for some fun now if you want.”

I could tell that he was worried and my teasing had him thinking twice as he quickly replied to me, “Nothing would give me greater pleasure. But I am a little bit worried about the fact that I’m so much older than you and I could be in a lot of trouble if this was to get out.”

As he slowly drove along, I ran my hand down my top tweaking my tits looking at him saying, “I promise no one will find out at all.” I then blatantly put my hand inside my panties, sliding my fingers up my tight, teen slit before slowly starting to finger-fuck myself.

“Jesus Christ, Anna, what are you doing?” he smiled looking across at me. “I’m so turned on, I just wanted to have a little play with myself. You don’t mind, do you?” I asked, looking at his straining hard on.

“No, of course not,” he instantly replied. I looked at him panting now, “Good as I’m bloody wet as anything here, so I’m going to just play with my tight little pussy as you drive me home.”

He continued driving quite slowly for the next three or four minutes as I fiddled with my clit and slipped a couple of fingers inside myself deeply. “Mmmm, I’m fucking soaking,” I said as I slowly finger bashed my pussy.

“I know I can hear,” he laughed as the sounds of my wet fanny and my fingers filled the car. I lifted my fingers out and they were coated in some sticky juice, “I’m really wet,” I said as I placed them up to my mouth and began to suck them clean.

“You really are a naughty little one, aren’t you,” he said to me smiling wickedly. “I know, I fucking love it,” I dirtily responded. “Tell me what it is you love, Anna,” he asked almost gasping the words.

“I fucking love fiddling and playing with myself. I love sex, I love cocks, I love thinking about sex and I know for a fact I would love that big, hard fucking cock of yours in my hand or in my mouth.”

He looked across at me, I had him. He couldn’t stand it anymore. “Would you mind if we stop for a little bit?” to which I replied. “Oh God, yes, absolutely. I would love it.”

He drove around until we found a deserted and quiet industrial estate and he parked up in a car park. Quickly, I unfastened my seatbelt and he undid his and for the first time he touched me and we kissed. He leant over taking my head quite gently and began kissing me gently on the lips. I kissed him back and willingly opened my mouth so we could exchange a deeper snog. I slid my young tongue into his mouth to which he responded quickly by ramming his tongue into my mouth as well. As we kissed and turned to face each other he began feeling me up and ran his hands over my tits, and up under my top and inside my lacy, small bra to which I moaned in appreciation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.