The Ogre's Son - Cover

The Ogre's Son

by John Evans

Copyright© 2020 by John Evans

Fantasy Sex Story: Karina, a human maid, gets captured by goblins and is saved by an unlikely rescuer.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   .

Pervikar Devon was born on a remote farm outside the village of Dosser. His beginning into this world was not exactly kind because when the midwife got a good look at his violet eyes and green hair, she let out a scream and dropped him on the floor. You see Pervikar was a half-ogre. Tenan, a ranger, scooped up the crying baby and put him in the arms of his mother, Karina Devon. With coaxes, threats and finally a large bribe, Tenan calmed down the midwife and sent her on her way.

“You know she’s on her way to blab to the whole village about the demon that was just born,” sighed Tenan as he watched from the open door as the midwife scurried away. “The two men I brought to help you work the farm know the truth and will stay. I also know what the villagers will do when they hear of this. I’m going to have to go and talk with the elders.”

Closing the door, Tenan turned around to look at Karina. Despite the hard labor, Karina looked like she was ready to get up and start in on her chores. Big-hipped and big-busted, with her ash-blond hair plastered down with sweat, Karina put out the image of strength and vitality. Sitting up, Karina cradled the baby and pulled open her robe exposing her large right breast. Instinctively, the baby clamped right down on the nipple and started sucking, like a man dying of thirst who has just been given water.

“Oh! I didn’t know he’d be this strong,” exclaimed Karina, startled by the baby’s strength.

“Just wait until he gets older,” said Tenan, smiling. “What is his name?”

“Pervikar Devon,” she replied. “You’d better get going. We’ll be fine here.”

Karina watched Tenan leave, knowing that he would stop to tell Rolph and Dagmar what has happened so that they would guard the house. Daydreaming, Karina thought back to the events that brought her here today.

Ten months ago, at age 16, Karina worked and lived on a large farm a great distance from where she was now. Employed as an apprentice to an herbalist, Karina was sent many times into the nearby fields and forests to gather plants. One day, while looking for a rare plant, Karina strayed too far away and ran right into a goblin patrol. Before she had time to scream, the four goblins tackled and gagged her.

Tying her hands behind her, the goblins dragged her along as they marched deeper into the forest toward the mountains. Karina soon realized that these four goblins were scouts out to gather information about the surrounding countryside for their tribe. The goblins only removed her gag to feed her and give her water. Karina tried to scream the first time they removed it, but a blow to the head and no food or water that day taught her the futility of that.

Several days passed and as the mountains got closer, the goblins began to relax. Karina now caught the goblins eyeing her lush body instead of concentrating on their surroundings as they had been. She knew that, at the end of the day, they would all take turns raping her. As the sun descended and Karina’s dread increased, they reached the forest edge and the beginning of the mountain range. The goblins had started to argue among themselves.

“Probably over who takes me first,” thought Karina, frightened.

Suddenly, a huge shape appeared in front of them. Karina, trying to scream through the gag, backed up and tripped over a root knocking her to the ground. The four goblins froze in shock as a nine foot tall, yellow-skinned, green-haired ogre in studded leather armor stepped forward.

Before the goblins could even react, the ogre grabbed one by the throat with his left hand and swung his club around to smash the head of another. Karina watched as the ogre, with negligent ease, squeezed his left hand crushing the goblin’s throat as his club caught another in the chest. The last goblin, finally shaking off his shock, turned to run, but was hit at the base of his skull by the club literally tearing his head off to send it flying into the forest.

Looking around quickly, the ogre searched the bodies and then dragged them off the trail into the forest. Karina remembered trying to scream as the ogre walked toward her with the bloody club in his hand. Grasping her roughly, the ogre pulled her up off the ground.

“Quiet. Me help,” came the gravely, raspy voice.

Karina stopped her struggle, startled that the ogre was talking to her. Setting her down, the ogre pulled a knife from one of the scabbards he had taken off the goblins and cut her bonds. Karina gasped at the pain of being released.

“Quiet,” commanded the ogre handing her the knife and scabbard. “Come.”

Karina pulled off her gag as she followed the ogre, not knowing her fate with him, but certain that she would die in the forest without him. The ogre set off at a brutal pace, eager to be away from the ambush site. Even at five feet, ten inches tall, Karina could not match the stride of the nine-foot tall ogre. Finally, she crashed to the ground in sheer exhaustion, unable to rise. Karina was dimly aware of the ogre trying to prod her to get up, but she was unable to move. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted up and cradled in the ogre’s arms.

“Funny,” she thought groggily as she rapped on the ogre’s chest. “His arms and chest feel as hard as bricks.”

Exhausted beyond comprehension, Karina fell asleep.

Karina’s consciousness slowly came back from the dark abyss of exhaustion. She heard the birds singing and felt the sun shining on her face. Then the events with the goblins hit her like a bucket of cold water and she sat up suddenly to find herself staring at the back of the ogre who was sitting ten feet away. Looking around, Karina found that she was sleeping on a pine bough bed covered with a blanket. Before she could move, the ogre slowly turned around to face her.

“How long have I slept?” she asked only to get a look of incomprehension.

“Sleep. Me?” Karina asked again putting her hands together like a pillow and putting her head down on them as if sleeping.

“Moon,” the ogre rasped, with an arm gesture like half of a circle. “Sun,” with another arm gesture for a quarter circle.

“A day and a half,” thought Karina.

“Carry. Me?” she asked holding her arms in a cradle and the pointing to herself.

“Moon,” with the half circle. “Sun,” with one eighth of a circle.

“By the Gods! He carried me all night long and half the morning!” Karina thought. “His strength is phenomenal.”

“Our language ... How?” questioned Karina pointing to her mouth.

The ogre reached into his pouch and pulled out a couple strips of dried meat. He handed them to her along with the water bag.

“This is not going to work,” she thought, chewing on the meat and standing up. “I wonder how hard it is to learn ogre.”

“Where?” Karina asked as she mimicked walking and pointed in many directions.

The ogre stood and pointed to the northwest. “Friend,” growled the gravelly voice.

“How long?” She asked. “Sun?”

The ogre’s answer was a shrug of his shoulders. He then picked up their belongings and started off down the trail into the forest. Karina followed and then tapped the ogre on the arm.

As the ogre looked at her, she pointed to herself and said, “Karina.”

The resulting growl sounded like “Arenna” but it was close enough for a start. Karina spent the rest of the day picking up items and coaxing words out of the ogre. After a couple of hours, the ogre caught on that she was trying to learn his language. He would point out things and have her repeat the words over and over again until she got the correct guttural growl. By the end of the day, Karina’s throat was raw and her jaw felt like it had been dislocated.

After a couple of days, still heading northwest, Karina had learned a lot of the language and had discovered aspects of ogre society. Though low in intelligence, any type of mathematics confused and irritated an ogre (and you don’t want an irritated ogre beside you); she found that the ogres had an instinctive commune with nature. The language was easy to learn, being small, but brutal in its intent. The problem was all the variations on plant and animal life.

Five days after being freed from the goblins, Karina was walking behind the ogre. A gust of wind blew up the ravine behind her and billowed her skirt out in front of her. The air carried the promise of a warm summer day. The ogre stopped, turned around and lumbered back to her. Karina, unsure of what was going on, stood still as the ogre bent down. She wondered what was happening as he sniffed her right shoulder and then her left.

(Your irata is here. Come, ) rumbled the ogre in his language, leading her down the trail again.

Karina, baffled, followed the ogre. She had learned not to ask questions, but to conserve her strength for walking. She did notice the ogre was searching more intently as if looking for something. Several hours passed before the ogre stopped at a small clearing.

The clearing was lit by the sunlight and had a stream at the far side. A tree had fallen across the stream creating a clear blue pool. The ogre went around the entire clearing, checking the ground, touching the trees, and even checking the depth of the pool, which was about four feet deep.

(We will camp. Stay here, ) intoned the ogre. (I will hunt.)

Karina shook her head. This was the first time the ogre had stopped to camp while there was still a couple of hours left of daylight. “I guess he needs to hunt for food,” she thought as the ogre moved off into the woods.

Karina spent the next couple of hours setting up the camp. She filled the waterskins and made a fire, preparing for the ogre’s return.

At dusk, the ogre came back with a killed deer that he had skinned and gutted. Hanging the carcass from a tree bough, he cut off a leg and walked towards Karina holding it in both hands.

(I bring meat. Do you take?), asked the ogre with a strange kind of formality.

(Yes, ) replied Karina; still uncertain of what was going on.

The ogre spitted the leg and began to cook it over the fire. Unlike other dinners, where the ogre taught Karina his language, this dinner was served silently. At its end, the ogre looked up to the sky. Karina, following his gaze, saw a full moon rising over the treetops. The ogre then stood and put out the fire.

(Come, ) commanded the ogre.

Karina followed him to the center of the clearing and looked around. She could see the entire clearing and the pool bathed in the bluish-gray moonlight. The ogre then led her over to the pool.

(Come. In, ) rumbled the ogre.

The ogre then turned his back on Karina to face the pool. He took off his weapons, armor, and loincloth and walked naked into the pool. Karina froze, her mind awhirl, uncertain of what to do.

(In. In, ) insisted the ogre in a strangely gentle growl.

“He’s had five days to kill or hurt me,” she thought, shaking her head clear. “Everything he has done has been for me so far. I can’t doubt him now.”

Karina kicked off her boots and started to unfasten her skirt. The ogre, seeing her start to undress, turned around and began splashing water over himself. Karina took off her skirt, blouse, and undergarments. Now naked, Karina self-consciously looked at the ogre and saw that he was more interested in bathing than in her. Karina plucked up her courage and waded into the pool, gasping as the cold water hit her skin.

“By the Gods, I thought I’d never be clean again,” she thought as she dove underwater. “I feel like I’ve been reborn.”

Standing up, Karina felt the cool night air harden her nipples. Bending over, she washed out her long blond hair before flipping it behind her to slap against her back. Karina splashed water against her body and began rubbing off the accumulated dirt. Clean at last Karina leaned back in the pool to float. Lost in the sensations, she closed her eyes and drifted.

Unexpectedly, her head bumped into something hard. Karina’s eyes flew open and she found herself staring up the torso of the ogre, who was staring down at her. Startled, Karina sank and inhaled a mouthful of water. Choking and gasping, Karina felt the ogre pick her up and carry her out of the pool. He took her over to the blankets where he set her down. The ogre then stepped back and squatted on his heels as she caught her breath.

Karina, finally able to breathe, looked over to the ogre and said, (Thank you.)

(Your irata is here. I brought meat. We are cleansed. You take me as Shappa?), rumbled the ogre as he stood with his arms and legs spread wide apart.

Karina stared wide-eyed at the huge erection jutting out between the ogre’s legs. All she could do was stare at his cock, which was pointing straight at her.

“By the Gods!” she thought as she continued to stare.

A rumbling boom broke through her fascination, (You take me as Shappa?)

Insight flashed in her mind as Karina looked up into the ogre’s eyes.

(You take me as Shappa? Yes? No?)

“He’s asking me if I choose him to be my mate,” she thought as her mind raced. “Animals in nature don’t force themselves on one another. He’s asking me to choose. The whole day has been a ritual. I do care for him and owe him more than I can repay.”

Karina was not a stranger to sex. Working on a farm she had seen the animals fucking and when she blossomed at age 15, she and a farm boy she had a crush on, went to the hayloft several times to complete her education. Looking up into the ogre’s eyes again, Karina quit wavering and decided.

(Me take you how?), she asked, wanting to complete the ritual.

Karina could almost swear that the ogre smiled and puffed out his chest as he looked straight ahead.

(Grab Ahhspah. Say - Me Take You. Me name, ) stated the ogre.

(Ahhspah?)

The ogre did not move except to look down at his hard penis sticking straight out. He then looked up again staring out into space. Karina stood up, breathless, weak-kneed and trembling.

“I don’t know if I’m excited or terrified. Probably both,” she thought as she approached the ogre.

Reaching out with both hands, Karina grasped the huge erection and pointed it upward as she snuggled close, trapping his cock between their two bodies.

(Me take you, ) she said.

(Pervigar.)

“That’s his name,” thought Karina.

(Me take you, Pervigar)

Pervigar dropped his rigid pose and now appeared to be confused.

“He knows what to do with an ogress, but not with a human,” thought Karina. “I’m going to have to be very, very careful of his strength.”

Letting go of his cock, Karina grabbed his hand and took him over to the blankets.

(Come. Lie down. I show, ) she told him.

Pervigar laid down, face up, on the blankets. Karina knelt down beside him and began rubbing his chest and stomach. His rock-hard muscles rippled under her touch. Karina felt herself getting hotter as her hands moved further down his body. She could feel the moisture seep into her cunt and her pussy lips engorge. Karina ran a hand up his inner thigh and gently cupped his balls. His sack was heavy, low hanging and each testicle felt bigger than an egg. A growl of approval arose from Pervigar’s throat as his legs instinctively widened to allow her better access. Moving her hand up from his balls, Karina grasped the base of his cock and pointed it straight up toward the sky.

His cock was a full fifteen inches long, about three inches in diameter, and as hard as the muscles of his chest and arms. Karina stared at it as her hands began to pump it up and down. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip and down its shaft making it slick and slippery. This evoked another growl from Pervigar and caused his hips to arch upward. His seminal fluids oozed continuously from its tip coating his whole erection. Karina smiled from the pleasure she was giving him and impulsively leaned forward to plant soft kisses on its tip.

As she leaned forward, Karina felt one of Pervigar’s hands touch her gently between the shoulder blades. She shivered as she felt it glide over her back, sending chills up her spine. His hand slowly moved down her back and she then felt each large finger slide between her asscheeks. Gulping hard, Karina concentrated on pumping Pervigar’s cock and brought it over towards her face to start licking its head and shaft.

Karina’s body shook with electric shocks as Pervigar’s fingers strummed back and forth over her rectum. She moaned as she felt his finger go lower across her swollen pussy lips. Karina gasped and tightened her grip on his cock as one of the large fingers pushed into her sopping wet pussy, delving deeper and deeper up her cunt.

Karina leaned back away from his cock and stood up, causing Pervigar’s finger to slide out of her dripping snatch. Still holding on to his prick, Karina stepped over Pervigar so that she was squatting directly over his huge erection. Lowering herself, Karina aimed his cock straight at her pussy and its tip made contact with the entrance to her cunt. With a moan, Karina lowered herself onto Pervigar’s prick. Her cunt stretched wide to its limit to accommodate the thick cock filling her pussy. Karina stopped after stuffing four inches of cock inside her, her brow beading with sweat. She slowly began to rotate her hips stretching her pussy to allow it to get used to the monster meat inside her. She could feel his fluids continue to leak out lubricating her.

Slowly, Karina raised herself up allowing about an inch of cock to slide out of her before lowering herself back down again. With infinite care, she started humping the four inches of cock stuffed into her pussy as she became used to its size. Suddenly, as Karina was lowering herself, Pervigar growled and arched his hips upwards driving a full seven inches into her cunt.

“STOP!!!” screamed Karina as brilliant flashes of pain coursed through her.

Pervigar froze, his hips arched off the ground and half his cock shoved into her. Karina did not move, afraid that any movement would cause her more pain. Slowly the pain subsided and Karina became aware that Pervigar’s cock was pulsating within her. She felt her body heat up again and her breathing became heavy with passion.

(Lower. No more, ) she gasped huskily.

Pervigar lowered his hips to the ground and Karina began humping his cock again, only this time taking seven inches up her pussy. Sweat ran off her face and her body glistened from her exertions of fucking Pervigar. Karina felt the passion building up inside her and knew it would not be long before she climaxed. She looked at Pervigar’s face, but it was unreadable. Karina noticed that the muscles of his neck and arms were stretched taut, though. Karina began humping his cock faster, her climax almost at its peak. Suddenly, Karina actually felt Pervigar’s cock expand inside her and spurt a powerful, forceful jet of cum into her womb. The spurt was enough to send Karina over the edge and as she climaxed, she ground her hips down taking eight inches of cock up her cunt.

Karina, in the throes of her orgasm, felt Pervigar’s cock spurt again and again and again deep in her pussy. Each spurt seemed to trigger another orgasm in her. She pleasantly wondered if her pussy was big enough to hold all the sperm he was shooting and realized it was not as hot cum began dribbling down her legs. Karina, unable to hold her position, collapsed onto Pervigar’s chest, his cock still inside her.

“I’d die happy right now,” Karina thought, basking, and trembling in the afterglow of her orgasms.

After several long moments, Pervigar grasped Karina around the waist with both hands and pulled her up, his cock sliding out of her pussy with a wet, sticky plop. He set Karina sitting up in front of him and then sat up.

(Ahhspah, ) he said.

Karina looked down between Pervigar’s legs and saw that his cock was still as hard as ever.

“My legs won’t stand up to another fucking like that last one, but it is obvious that he has to cum again,” she thought. “Well, let’s see what I can do.”

Karina knelt down between Pervigar’s legs and grasped his hard cock with both hands. She began pumping his prick up and down. Karina leaned forward to lick its slick tip, tasting both her juices and his. She opened her lips wide, but found that she could not even get the massive head of his cock inside her mouth, at least not without dislocating her jaw. Karina’s hands pumped faster as she licked and tongue-bathed every inch of his cock. Karina would stop licking every now and then to put her soft, full lips over his cockslit to suck gently, gulping down the pre-cum leaking out of it. After several moments, Pervigar stopped her by grasping her shoulders.

(No. Shappa. Your irata is here, ) was the rumbling reply when she looked up at him.

“I guess it’s inside me or nothing,” Karina thought.

(Legs weak. Need help, ) she said as she formulated a plan.

Karina stepped across Pervigar’s hips again at which point he lied back down on the ground.

(No. Sit, ) she told him.

Pervigar looked a little baffled, but sat up with Karina still standing on either side of his hips. Karina then squatted down and reached between their bodies to grasp his hard cock. Karina aimed his cock at her cunt and felt it slide inside her, as her pussy was still slick with their juices. Karina then had Pervigar reach between their bodies with both hands and go under her legs to grab her ass.

(You hold me, ) she said.

Pervigar seemed to understand as he supported her body as Karina slid down taking eight inches of his cock up her cunt. She then placed her hands over his and pulled upward. Pervigar lifted her up until only two inches of prick was inside her. Karina then pushed his hands down and he lowered her allowing her pussy to slide down onto his prick. After several moments, Pervigar was lifting and lowering Karina onto his huge cock at a faster pace.

Karina soon realized that Pervigar was supporting her entire weight and only allowing eight inches of his cock to go into her. Karina closed her eyes and felt weightless as the large dong fucked in and out of her. Her passion flamed like a flash fire and, before she was aware of it, she screamed at the sky caught in the throes of a powerful climax.

Her pussy clamped down tightly on his cock, as if to milk it dry. Trembling, Karina felt Pervigar increase the speed and then stop with half his cock buried deep in her. She then felt the first powerful spurt as Pervigar emptied his seed deep in her pussy. Again and again, Karina felt him squirt hot cum out of his cock.

(Ahhspah, ) she heard him say.

“By the Gods, where does he get it all?” she wondered. “I hope this is it because I’d never last another fucking like this one.”

Half conscious, Karina felt his ejaculations die off and then was lifted off his cock. Cradling her, Pervigar took her to the pool and gently washed her. He then carried her back to the blankets and wrapped her up in them. Karina was asleep before her head was laid down.

Karina awoke in the morning with a start. Bolting upright, she stared around wildly, while the blankets fell off her full, heavy breasts. Relief flooded her as she saw Pervigar squatting not ten feet away.

(Come. We go, ) he rumbled when he saw that she was awake.

Karina looked and saw that her clothes had been placed beside her. She dressed quickly and made ready to leave. The day continued like the ones before, Pervigar teaching her to speak ogre on their trek northwest. Karina almost believed that the night before had been a dream. In the late afternoon, Pervigar stopped at another clearing beside a small waterfall. After setting up camp and having dinner, Pervigar stood and started unlacing his armor.

(Come. In.), he rumbled pointing at the pool at the base of the waterfall.

Karina shed all her clothes and followed him into the pool. After they had washed, Pervigar went to the blankets and lied down. Karina stroked his cock as he finger-fucked her until her pussy was sopping wet. Karina was amazed at the amount of pre-cum his cock leaked. She then climbed on top and shoved his huge prick into her cunt until they both climaxed. After their climax, Pervigar sat up and, supporting her weight, fucked his large cock in and out of her pussy again until they climaxed. They then cleaned up in the pool.

This was the pattern they set for the next several days. Head northwest, camp, and fuck, not less than twice and a couple of times three times a night, before going to sleep. Karina always took command of their lovemaking, afraid of Pervigar’s strength. Curiously, Karina’s pussy became rapidly accustomed to his massive shaft until one day she found that she had taken his entire erection up her cunt to the hilt. Karina became more relaxed after that, no longer afraid that his penis was going to split her in two. She began to fuck with greater abandon and even tried new positions, though her favorite was when Pervigar held her entire weight as he fucked her up and down on his cock.

About twenty-five days had passed since her rescue from the goblins when they stopped to make camp. They had been talking about the ogre tribe and its structure. Karina got the impression that Pervigar was the leader of his tribe, but could not understand where the tribe was. She did learn about ogre tribes and their society. Karina summed it up in three words - brutal, dangerous, and chaotic. It was survival of the fittest at the most basic level.

(Is our mating the way ogres mate?) Karina asked Pervigar.

Pervigar’s chest rumbled, which Karina now knew to be laughter.

(No. You are a puny human. Mating for ogres is much more fierce and set, ) he told her.

(Set? Like a ritual? Like choosing Shappa?) She asked.

(Yes.)

Karina sat down to ponder this.

(We have not completed the mating?) She asked looking up at Pervigar.

(No. Your irata was here. Had to mate. I let you show me so I do not hurt you, ) he replied.

Karina looked down at her body. The trek had slimmed her down making her strong and muscular. She realized that during her entire time with Pervigar, he had been holding back not wanting to damage the puny human. With a flash of insight, she also realized that Pervigar probably felt that he was not a real Shappa without completing the ritual.

“I’ll probably be black and blue all over with several broken bones, but I can’t let him down now,” she thought, standing up.

(Puny Human?!!) She said scornfully, stripping off her blouse, freeing her large tits. (I am ogress! Be Shappa! Come! In!)

Karina stripped off the rest of her clothes. Hearing the familiar rumble of laughter from him, she looked back to see that he had stripped and was following her to the pool. They both washed. Karina felt her passion ignite and the fire blossom in her loins.

Pervigar stepped out of the pool and turned around. He spread his arms and legs wide apart, his erect penis pointing straight at Karina.

(Do you take me as Shappa?) He intoned.

(I take you, ) said Karina, stepping out of the pool to grasp his cock with both hands.

(Pervigar.)

Pervigar led Karina over to a tree. The tree was smooth-barked and about two feet in diameter. Karina watched as Pervigar tied a blanket around the tree about four feet off the ground. He then had Karina bend over and grab a hold around the tree. Karina felt Pervigar move around behind her and shivered when he laid his cock between her asscheeks. Karina could hear him chanting and was so excited that her pussy juice was dribbling down her legs. She felt his pre-cum rolling down his shaft coating her ass and flowing down to her pussy.

Pervigar stopped chanting and clapped his hands. He then grabbed Karina’s hips and flexed his hips backwards causing his cock to slide down between her asscheeks until it was pointed directly at her cunt. With a sudden lunge, Pervigar shoved his cock all the way up inside her.

Karina gasped and gripped the tree tightly at the sudden penetration. Before she could do anything, Pervigar began to fuck her. He slammed the entire length of his prick in and out of her pussy, as hard and as fast as possible. Karina, her pendulous tits bouncing and jiggling, tightened her hold on the tree and knew she was going to be fucked as she had never been fucked before. Karina gritted her teeth as his cock pistoned in and out of her hot, wet snatch. She actually felt his low-slung balls swing up to smack her in the stomach each time he rammed his cock into her.

Karina’s passion burned red hot and her orgasm exploded inside her. Karina shivered and shook in her climax, but held on to the tree because Pervigar was still pounding away at her. Pervigar gripped her hips tightly and brought her feet off the ground as his huge cock rammed into her cunt.

(AHHSPAH!), thundered through the clearing as Karina felt the first powerful spurt of cum coat the inside of her pussy.

Pervigar held her in that position with her feet off the ground as he shot wad after wad of sperm deep inside her. Pervigar pulled his cock out once to spray one shot of jizz over her ass before shoving it back up her pussy to spurt again. Karina felt her feet being lowered to the ground as his ejaculations died off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.