Oblivious - Cover

Oblivious

by ninjabird

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Incest Sex Story: Being oblivious isn't always a bad thing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

Looking back I guess I’ve always been kind of oblivious. Not that I thought that at the time. I guess I should start by telling you who I am. My name is Chase Conner. For almost all of my adult life I’ve been a spec ops guy. Ten years in the Navy and I’ve never been been on a ship, not for more than a couple of days. But that’s over now, and that’s pretty much where my story ends.

Where my story begins is with her. Now to explain her I guess I need to go back farther. I was raised in Tidewater. My father’s a high priced lawyer and my mom sells real estate. I’ve got a little sister, not so little now, as you’ll hear later. Married to a guy who owns his own construction company. But that also comes later.

I didn’t do really great in high school. Academically I mean. I was pretty smart and got okay grades, but athletics was where I really excelled. Football in the winter. Baseball in the summer. With that came popularity and with popularity came lots of pussy.

Not that I played around a lot. For most of my senior year I went out with Chrissy. Chrissy was one hot piece of ass. She was a cheerleader and lets just say that I wasn’t her first, or probably her fiftieth. Yeah Chrissy was pretty much of a slut. But she was also a hellcat in the sack and for most of the time we were together I thought she was being true to me. Hell maybe she was. We went out for over twelve months and I never suspect anything until the last few weeks of school. Like I said oblivious.

So three weeks before graduation Chrissy and I were up in her bedroom. Her mother worked as a secretary at some big company downtown. I never knew what happen to Chrissy’s father, except that he wasn’t around. So we were in Chrissy’s bed and she was post riding me like it was the Kentucky derby.

Damn that girl was good. Her long blond hair was swirling as she slid up and down, her tight cunt massaging my pole.

“Damn Chance! That’s so good. Oh God baby, I’m gonna cum! Ah fuck!” Her body clenched and she wailed as she squirted all over me.

She shook her head as she leaned over me, rubbing her breasts into my chest.

“Oh fuck,” she panted as I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me. “Give me a second here. Shit I just came.”

I dug my fingers in her ass and she started moving again. Pulling her down onto me I grabbed one of her nipples in between my teeth and pulled. Chrissy like things a little rough sometimes. Her ass moved like a jackhammer and I felt my balls start to contract.

“Ah baby! Do it! Cum in me!” she cried. So I did. Shooting my warm crème into her hot pussy. She shook and moaned again and finally dropped on to me.

“Oh that is so good. You’re so good baby,” she said.

Afterward she cuddled in my arms.

“Chance baby, I’ve gotta cancel our date tonight. I’ve got to work.”

“Working for your mom again?” I asked. Chrissy didn’t have a regular job. In the season there was football cheerleading. After the season there was glee and theater. Quite the little actress was Chrissy.

“Yeah she’s got me doing some paperwork stuff for her boss.”

“No sweat,” I said. “We still on for tomorrow?” Tomorrow was Friday, our usual movie date night.

“Sure.” She rubbed her tits against me and asked, “Can we see that new movie “Stardust”?”

“Aw another chick flick?” I pouted, but quickly answered, “Sure babe. Anything you want.” I knew which side my bread was buttered on, or so I thought.

Chrissy’s mom was due home soon, so I grabbed my cloths, kissed her goodbye and headed home.

Mom was there in her tan Realtor jacket.

“Your going out with Chrissy tonight aren’t you? Are you guys getting dinner?”

I spent a few minutes trying to not check out my mom. Even in her business suit she was pretty hot. I guess she was about thirty six at that time. Red hair. Great tits. Wearing a pencil skirt and high heels.

Mom had married dad when she was only eighteen, my age at the time. She had been a freshman in collage and he was a first year law student.

I’ve been told the first couple of years were hard. You wouldn’t know that by how mom looked.

“Nah,” I answered her question. “Chrissy had to cancel.”

“Your father is working late again and I’ve got a showing. Karen’s having dinner at Maggie’s.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. “I’ll just pick up something after my run.”

“Alright dear,” She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I tried not to notice her breasts brushing my arm as she did so.

Football season was over, and I wasn’t playing in collage. I just wasn’t good enough for college ball. I didn’t need the scholarship. My parents, while not exactly rich were upper middle class. So I wasn’t much worried about paying for college. The parents had that covered.

I still ran at least a dozen miles a day. Running helped me clear my head. It was starting to get dark as I got to the eighth mile, so I wasn’t sure that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing in the twilight.

There was a blue Charger sitting at the light. Inside I could see a blonde sitting in the front seat. Well she wasn’t exactly sitting. She was more draped over the guy in the driver’s seat while he waited for the light. With the angle and the way she was hanging on him I couldn’t be certain who the driver was. But I was pretty sure the blonde was my girlfriend. There was a couple sitting in the back seat and I recognized the brunette as Chrissy’s best friend Megan, another cheerleader and glee club member, well known as an easy slut. The other guy was Brad Wourster, a glee club member and baseball player.

Before I could get to the car the light change and it pulled away. I was only about five blocks from Chrissy’s house so I ran on over. I found her mom’s car in the driveway. Hadn’t Chrissy said that she was going to be working with her mom tonight? I thought. So I ran up the walkway and knocked on the door.

A hot blonde in her early forties opened the door. It was Chrissy’s mother.

“Chance?” she said. “I thought you were out with Chrissy tonight.”

Just then I got that sinking feeling. A couple of years later when I did my first qualifying jump I recognized that freefall feeling in my stomach. At that time I had never felt anything so visceral.

“No,” I said and realized that my head was getting light. “Can I sit down?” I asked leaning on the door frame.

“Sure come in.” Chrissy’s mom, Missy was her name, took my arm and help me into a seat in their living room.

Missy ran to get me a glass of water and when she handed it to me I sipped at it as she asked, “What’s wrong?”

I blurted out before I could think that perhaps I should keep what I knew of Chrissy’s activities hidden from her mother until I could talk to her.

“Chrissy canceled our date tonight. She said she was working with you.”

A look a pure rage crossed the woman’s face. “Damn that girl. She knows she’s only allowed to go out on a school night if it’s with you.” Somehow that fact, which I was unaware of, actually made me feel better.

The woman walked over to a secretary desk that was sitting up against the stairs. There was an open laptop on it.

“Okay Chrissy,” the woman was saying to herself. “Let’s see where you’ve gotten off to.”

At that time I was unaware that parents, or really anyone who had access to your phone, could put a tracer on it. The Android operating system was brand new then and Apple had a ‘find my phone’ app too. Most people didn’t know about them, but I guess Missy was an early adopter.

I got up just in time to see a map of town with an address. Seeing me over her shoulder Missy slammed down the laptop cover.

“Are you feeling better now?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am. I think I’d better get home.”

“How did you get here? I didn’t see your car.”

“I ran.”

“Is anyone home?”

“No ma’am. They’re working.”

She reached over for her purse, “Well let me take you home. I can’t have you dropping on the street somewhere between here and there. What would your parent say?” I knew my parents and Missy were good friends.

Before she started the car Missy pulled out her cell phone and tried to call her daughter. It went to voice mail.

It only took a few minutes for her to drive the eight miles back to my house.

“I can call Celia if you want,” she said as she pulled up to my driveway.

“No. Don’t bother mom,” I said. “I’ll just go in and lay down.”

Instead as soon as she pulled away I jumped into my own car, a twenty year old Mustang of dubious pedigree. I knew where I was going, at least I had a pretty good idea, even if I wasn’t really familiar with the particular neighborhood to which I was heading.

The houses were upscale on numerous cul-de-sacs. I got lost twice but eventually found myself at the address that I had seen on the laptop. It was a big two story house. The blue Charger was parked in the driveway. Lights were out upstairs, but I could see lights coming out of the side windows. The street itself was pretty dark. The cul-de-sac was not especially well lit.

I parked my Mustang at the road side of the cul-de-sac and checked out the other houses. A few had lights on on the second floors, but most were dark except for the lights next to the front doors.

I quietly slipped around the side of my target house and approached the side window. There was a wooden fence between the house and its neighbor and anyone looking out of that house would only have a view of the fence. That probably explains why no one bothered to draw the drapes to hide the scene that was playing out inside.

I felt as if someone had sucker punched me in the gut as I looked in at the debauchery being carried out in that two story McMansion. There was Chrissy bent over taking it doggie style while she slurped down Brad Wourster’s not inconsequential dick. Megan was sitting on Wourster’s face. Suddenly Chrissy pulled off the cock she was sucking and reached up to pull Megan’s face to her own. The two teens kissed, their tongues searching out each others mouths, as Chrissy reached up and pinched her friend’s nipples. I still couldn’t see the face of the guy who had been driving the Charger, but that was actually pretty immaterial at that time.

My legs gave out and I spun so that my back was against the wall of the house as my butt landed on the mulch underneath the window.

My mind was going a mile a minute. I reached into my pocket. I had an old flip phone. The new smart phones had only been out a couple of years. It had a crappy camera and I climbed up on my knees and snapped a few photographs, as the bile started rising in my throat. Chrissy was back to sucking on Brad’s cock and as I snapped he started to shoot, Chrissy pulled off him and cum splashed on her face and Megan’s face as the two girls kissed his prick and each other.

About that time my lunch ended up in the bushes under the window. The nasty taste in my mouth burned all the way back to the car.

I peeled out of the housing project, and if a cop had been sitting there I’m sure I’d probably have been stopped. Luckily it was clear and as I approached my street I was back to driving sanely, if on automatic pilot.

When I got home neither mom or dad’s cars were back yet. When I got the door open I saw that the downstairs lights were on and heard someone puttering in the kitchen. I tried to sneak to the stairs, but Karen heard the door and practically ran into the foyer.

“Chance what’s going on? Chrissy’s mom called...” she stopped when she saw me. I don’t know what I looked like but Karen reached out and hugged me like she was never going to let go.

Karen. Two years younger than me, Karen was way ahead of me in the academics arena. She was a sophomore in the same high school I was about to graduate from.

Karen was mom as a teenager. The same red hair. The same tight ass and firm breasts. Karen was a runner and it showed in her long shapely legs and tight ass.

“God you smell terrible,” she said after holding me for awhile. I didn’t know if she meant because I hadn’t showered after my run or because my breath smelt like vomit.

She dragged me up the stairs and into the Jack and Jill bathroom that was located between our rooms.

“Get those things off and get in the shower,” she said. I numbly started to strip off my clothes and was standing there in just my underwear when she popped her head back in through the door to her room. “And brush your teeth.”

When I finished I slipped into a set of pajamas and tapped on her door.

“Come in.”

I noticed that she had two bottles of water and was sitting on her bed. I didn’t spend much time in Karen’s room. It was pretty much the reflection of mine, in more ways than just in it’s floorplan. Her bed was made. Mine usually wasn’t. Her books were arranged neatly on a small bookcase. Mine were piled in stacks on the floor and desk.

She patted her bed and said, “Come sit down and tell me what’s going on.”

I sat down and took the water she offered. Taking a long drink I thought about what I should say.

I said one word “Chrissy...” and then I was a heaving, crying, six foot three child nestled in my little sister’s arms.

Growing up it was not hard to tell that Karen had a major crush on her big brother. When I was a tween she followed me around like a puppy. Sometime about when she hit puberty I figured she had finally outgrown her crush, but she had never outgrown caring about me and that night while I sat crying in her arms, experiencing a major meltdown, she was my rock.

She held me and I could feel her hands rubbing the back of my head while my head was buried in her ample breasts, my tears staining her top.

“Shhh baby. It’s going to be alright.”

“I can’t even tell you what they were doing,” I told her finally when I got myself to gather. “It was like a porno video. I know Megan’s got a reputation. Chrissy too, at least from before we went together, but to see...”

“God, Chance. Your such a straight shooter,” Karen said. Then her eyes hardened a little. “I knew Chrissy was a slut, but I never thought she would hurt you.” She looked right into my eyes with her deep green orbs. “What did she do?”

“I can’t describe it to you. It was...” I felt my empty stomach heave.

Karen saw my distress and enveloped me back in her arms. “Don’t worry about it now. Let’s get you into bed.” She walked me through the bathroom into my room and helped me get settled, tucked me in and turned out the light.

Later that night I heard voices coming from down the hall.

“I can’t believe that slut did this to him,” I heard a voice that could have belonged to my mother.

“I though Missy was suppose to keep her under control,” I heard a male voice say.

“She just couldn’t keep her legs crossed for another couple of weeks,” I heard another, younger female voice say.

“He’ll never be ready now,” the same voice said. “You should have seen how upset he was.”

“He’s always been so ... conservative,” the male voice said. “I was hoping Chrissy would open him up a little bit.”

“The only thing that bitch is good at opening is her legs,” the young voice said again.

“Shhh. Keep it down,” the older female voice said.

It was quiet then. When I woke up the next morning I wondered if I’d been dreaming. I still felt like shit and when mom poked her head in to wake me I moaned, “I’m too sick to go to school today.”

She looked at me and frowned. “I know you had a hard evening last night, but you can’t hide from dealing with this.”

“So you’ve talked to Karen?”

She stepped fully in to my room. I noted she was wearing her work cloths, but did not have on her jacket. I could see her breasts heave as she sighed.

“We talked. You should talk to Chrissy about this.”

“Mom,” I said. “I have no interest in ever talking to that slut again.”

“You can’t just hide in here.”

“I’ll be fine on Monday. I promise. I just need a day to get my head around this.”

“Okay. One free weekend. But Monday you’re going to have to deal with this.”

I got up around ten. The house was empty. I was past bodily sick mode and on to my life is collapsing around my ears mode. Graduation was a couple of weeks away. Both Chrissy and I had been accepted to State. Moreover we both had rooms reserved in the same freshman dorm, on two different floors, since the dorm was segmented by gender across floors. We’d even talked about getting our own place once the mandatory freshman dorm period was over. What was I going to do now?

I thought about going for a run, but decided to grab the ‘stang instead. Mom was right I didn’t need to be cooped up in the house, but I didn’t want to face Chrissy or the other guys at school or deal with class today.

I drove up to the mall. Since it was the middle of a school day it was pretty empty. I suspect if I’d been a tween I might of gotten a hard time from the private mall cops, but at six three I could have been a college guy or working stiff for all they knew.

I wandered through the Dick Sporting Goods store and grabbed lunch at the food court. As I chomped on my taco I noticed the Navy Recruiting Station sitting just off the court. Like many high schoolers I’d taken the ASVAB, the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, during my junior year, just to see how I did in it. I did pretty good on it too.

After I sucked down the last of my drink I wandered over to look at the posters in the window of the Station. There was a guy in a khaki uniform looking at me through the window and he gestured for me to come on in.

Recruiters are salesmen. Their job is to sell you on signing up for the service. That doesn’t make them bad people or liars or assholes. It does mean that they are trying to sell you something. They get paid to do that and the good ones are good at it. Senior Chief Ronald Romero, was a good recruiter. He could sense that there was a guy in front of him who was looking for an escape from where he was right now.

After he looked up my ASVAB scores he could see that the guy he was looking at was a good possible fit for a number of Navy programs.

When a spouse dies or a partner is caught cheating psychologist say you should never make life altering decisions in that confused period while you are still in grief. It’s good advice. I didn’t take it. By four that afternoon I had an appointment for a military physical on the following Wednesday and a tentative agreement to enlist in the United States Navy leaving on the Saturday after graduation.

I declined to inform either my father or my mother of how I had spent Friday afternoon.

Amazingly Chrissy called after school. I also declined to take the call.

“You really should talk to her,” my mom said. I just shook my head and mom told her that I couldn’t come to the phone.

She tried my cell, but even the crappy flip phone I had had caller ID and I let her call go to voice mail, which I neglected to listen too.

It was pretty clear to me now that Missy had let her know that I knew that she didn’t have to work on Thursday.

Saturday morning when I got up both mom and Karen were out when I got downstairs. Dad was waiting for me in the kitchen.

“Son, I think we need to talk.”

“What about?”

“I think you know what about,” he said.

“How much has Karen told you?”

He looked like he was considering how to answer. “Enough. You were pretty upset Thursday night.”

“I had plenty of reason to be.”

“Maybe so,” he admitted. “You haven’t talked to Chrissy yet have you?”

“I have no interest in talking to that slut again.”

“Chance, language.”

“What else would you call a girl who takes on two guys while her boyfriend waits at home?”

He looked like he wanted to say something but just couldn’t decide how he was going to answer. “Maybe you’re wrong about what happened.”

I pulled out my phone. “Wrong! Look at this!” I opened the crappy photo app and showed him the pictures of Thursday’s little orgy.

He sucked in a breath, but confusion and fear seemed to battle across his face. Finally he handed me the phone back and said, “You at least have to talk to her. Tell her she screwed up.”

“I don’t have to do shit where she’s concerned.”

“Chance language.”

“Sorry sir.”

“You have got to at least tell the girl why you’re not taking her calls. It’s only right.”

“I don’t owe her anything.”

“Maybe not, but you at least owe yourself closure. And what about seeing her at school? And next year. State’s pretty big, but what happens when you’re in the same class or lab?”

I almost said that won’t be a problem, but for some reason stopped myself.

“Okay. This afternoon I’ll go confront her.”

“I’m not sure I like the sound of that.”

“It’s the best I can do. I’ll go over to her house and break up with her, and that way there’s no drama next Monday at school. Though I doubt there will be much time for that anyway with finals.” I looked at my dad. “One condition though.”

“Condition?”

“You call her mom and set it up. I’m not talking to that bitch on the phone or ever again once today is over.”

“Alright.” Dad picked up the kitchen phone and dialed the number from memory. I had no idea what that meant at the time. “No it’s Simon. Chrissy honey can you put your mom on? Missy, Chance says he’d like to come over and clear the air with Chrissy.” Not exactly or even remotely what I said, but whatever. “Yes maybe you’d better come over and see Celia and me while they do that.” He looked over at me. “No I don’t think there’s any chance of that. Chance would never hurt her.”

Bitch slapping the slut was something that never entered my mind. Stomping Mr. Charger or that bastard Brad Wourster, maybe.

“Okay, we’ll see you then.” He finished and turned to me. “Six O’clock. Missy will leave when you get there.”

“Thanks dad,” though it wasn’t really my idea.

At 5:55 I was sitting outside Chrissy’s house shaking like a leaf. I still don’t know if I was shaking in fear, anxiety or anger. A deep breath and I walked up to the door.

Before I could knock the door swung open and a blonde missile tried to launch herself at me. I jumped back and held my hand out in a stiff arm to hold her off.

“Don’t touch me.”

She pulled back as if I had slapped her. I saw Missy was standing there.

“Please tell your daughter not to touch me or approach within five feet of me. If she does I’ll be out of here so fast she’ll think they transported the away party up.”

“Why don’t you go sit in the living room Chrissy. Chance will be right in.” I stepped back so that Missy could step out. “Please don’t be cruel to her Chance.”

“I believe you have an appointment at my house ma’am?”

She sighed and said, “Fine.”

I closed the door behind me. When I got to the living room I gave Chrissy a thorough inspection. It was pretty evident to me that she had been crying. She was dressed down. I didn’t know if that was her idea or her mom’s but she was wearing a sweatshirt and relatively loose jeans. She obviously wasn’t going for the “get him back with sex appeal” plan. A pretty good idea since she pretty much disgusted me right then.

I looked at her. “So talk.”

She looked as if someone had poleaxed her. “I ... I...”

“Do you have anything to say or not?”

“I thought you wanted to talk to me?”

“No. Both my parents, and your mother seem to think we need to talk. I don’t really have anything to say to a cheating, lying slut like you, but since they all insist, I figure they must think you’ve got something to say.”

“You don’t understand...”

“You’ve got that right. I don’t understand what I’m doing here. I saw what you did. Looking at you makes me sick.” She started crying right about then. I didn’t let that slow me down. “I guess I came over to say we’re done. Although I guess you already knew that. I came to say I don’t want to see you again.

“Our parents are friends, or rather your mom and my parents are friends. That doesn’t mean I want you where I live. It’s not my house and I can’t keep you out, but if I see you there I’ll leave. It won’t be problem for more than a few weeks.”

“What do you mean?”

“Never mind. Its none of your business.” I stood. “I’ve got nothing more to say to you and don’t want to listen to any more that you’ve got to say. Good bye”

And with that I walked out. I stayed away from my house until I saw Missy’s car leave about twenty minutes after I left her house.

When I walked in I saw mom and dad and Karen in the living room. I just walked through saying, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Monday I told my best friends JJ and Paul I didn’t want to talk about where I was on Friday and why I wasn’t seeing Chrissy anymore. I didn’t have any classes with Brad Wourster and really made no effort to identify the other guy, though I did see his Charger in the student parking lot.

They say the opposite of love isn’t hate. It’s indifference. I was feeling pretty indifferent about Chrissy right then. I was actually feeling pretty indifferent about everything.

I had a math final in the morning and a civics final in the afternoon. On Tuesday I finished my physics final, but expected that my grade was going to suck, as I had pretty much neglected study over the weekend.

Wednesday was free, which was a good thing since I skipped out to attend my physical, which I passed with a much better grade than my physics final.

On Thursday the cat was out of the bag. It escaped when my father brought up a summer job.

“Are you going to intern at my practice this year?” he asked.

This was what I had been fearing but figured I couldn’t keep it secret much longer. “I won’t be here this summer.”

“What” he looked up at me.

“I’ve signed up for the Navy. I leave after graduation.”

“Why would you do something like that Chance?”

“I need to get out of here.”

“No I forbid it.”

“I don’t need your permission!” I said emphatically.

“What about college?”

“It will still be there when I’m ready. They’ll even pay for it.”

“Chance I know you’re hurting right now. You can’t let your feelings drive you into making stupid choices.”

“So now I’m stupid!”

“I didn’t say that. Look you can’t let Chrissy’s dalliances...”

I could smell her before I even heard her. Tobacco smoke. My mother didn’t smoke much. Maybe half a pack a week. So a cigarette or two a day. More when she was drinking or upset. My father limited himself to his pipe, but mom smoked those long white 100mm cigarettes when she was nervous. She was puffing on one now.

“What do you mean you’ve joint the service?”

“I’ve signed up for the Navy. I leave the day after graduation. I wouldn’t have even waited for that, but Senior Chief Romero says I’ve got to have my diploma before they’ll take me.”

My mother inhaled and blew out the smoke in a sigh. “You’re not thinking straight Chance. We can’t let you do something so misguided.”

“I’ve eighteen. I don’t need your permission. I need to get out of here.”

“Oh baby what have you done,” she said.

Needless to say we did not agree on my actions. The U.S. government didn’t much care whether my parents were on board with the program or not. Tensions were high that last week before graduation. All the school days were half days. Finals were over and while my physics grade suffered I passed with a C and was going to get my diploma.

On the day before graduation I climbed down the stairs and heard my parents talking in the kitchen

“ ... can’t bring him in now,” my mother was saying.

“You’re right. I can’t believe how badly we’ve mismanage this,” my father was saying.

“You can blame that empty headed slut for ruining this,” I heard my sister say.

Just then one of the stairs creaked and it got quiet in the kitchen.

Karen came out and gave me a look. “They’re really upset with you.”

“I can’t help it. If I had to stay around here this summer I’d go crazy.”

“But Chance you’ll be gone for years. Maybe forever.” She ran up to me and I suddenly had my arms full of a young girl on the cusp of womanhood.

“It’ll be okay pumpkin. I promise to write.”

“You can’t forget me Chance.”

“I could never forget you,” I said.

Graduation was pretty much like every graduation. A bunch of kids ready to be done. A couple of speakers who none of them are listening to anyway. Pictures in cap and gown afterward. I got a few with my buds, but none with any of the girls I had gone out with.

Bright and early the next morning I was at the MEPS processing station By that night I was rolling into Recruit Training Command Great Lakes with a hundred other guys. The nine weeks at boot camp were no big deal to me. I swam the PE test rather than running it and still beat the scores of all the other recruits.

I got an electronics A school based on my ASVAB scores. As soon as I was eligible I put in for SEALs. I did two years in Guam working on radios before I was picked up. BUDS was the hardest thing I ever went through.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.