A Mother Remembers - Cover

A Mother Remembers

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother remembers how her illicit relationship started with her own son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   2nd POV  

I watched you closely the next day for signs you didn’t believe my sleeping act but detected none. As always, especially since Don became sick, you didn’t encroach upon my personal space unless I first approached you for a hug or kiss, and then you responded platonically. I was relieved but also disappointed.

Don had a good day and didn’t complain about being forced out of bed for a walk around the bedroom. The day passed normally, including the pitch after dinner for me to change in front of him with a visit to our bed to lie beside him. This time he wanted me naked.

I was uncomfortable because I had forgotten to close our door but Don wouldn’t let me get up to shut it. He turned on his side and ran the fingers of his right hand up and down my torso, arms, and legs for ages before teasing my nipples and then my pussy. By that time, I was ready for it, very ready. Don kissed and nuzzled my neck and whispered sexy things in my ear. I was extremely horny when he started to oil my legs. He started at my ankles and took a long time to get above my knees.

“Spread your legs,” he said, which I did without opening my eyes.

He stroked and caressed my legs as he rubbed the oil in. I raised my knees so he could do the underneath where I liked to be touched but he spent more time in the hollow between my pussy and upper thighs which was even better. When he was done, he spread oil on my stomach, circling my navel many times before proceeding to my breasts.

“Turn over,” he finally rasped.

I opened my eyes, surprised by the huskiness of his voice, but there was nothing in his groin to match its timbre. I twisted onto my tummy and opened my legs a bit to give him better access to my thighs. They had already been done but wouldn’t mind extra attention. Instead, Don’s oily hand landed directly on my right buttock and immediately began exploring its shape. I was surprised because he had never shown much interest in my ass.

Don’s hand rubbed and rubbed my buttocks up and down for quite a while before changing to a side to side motion that alternately pinched my cheeks together and pulled them apart. He worked from the top of my crack to the bottom where the motion transferred to my pussy, reminding me of your teasing presses on the inside of my thigh. I wondered if you were waiting for me downstairs and whether Don realized how ready he was making me for you.

I liked having my ass played with which must have been apparent when I lifted my hips to push it harder against Don’s hand. When I started audibly sighing he surprised me with a slap on my buns.

“There you go. I’m done.”

I felt him turn onto his back but stayed where I was, searching for his hand with mine.

“Away you go. I’m tired now.”

I got up on my elbows and looked at him in disbelief but his eyes were closed. I released a long exasperated, disappointed sigh but got up when it failed to produce a response. I put on a revealing nightie and covered myself with a form-fitting satin robe but Don didn’t open his eyes to watch. I turned out the light and walked quietly to the door.

You looked up when I was half way down the stairs and smiled. I slowed my pace to descend with a more elegant gait and went directly to the couch. You moved to the middle to make room and I sat down, thanking you for the crossword magazine you handed to me and which I immediately opened.

It was sham. Could I be more obvious? I was so horny I had difficulty keeping my breathing even. Somehow — gosh, I don’t how — my robe gaped open to reveal the depth of the neckline on the shimmery green nightie. The inside of my breasts were exposed and the gap in the nightie, which reached all the way down to a decorative knot at my waist, even showed the curve of my breasts as they swept away from my torso. I may as well have hung a sign asking you to stare at my tits!

However, you played the game well, pretending to watch me fill out the crossword, which I had difficulty doing until you suggested the answers. I dutifully wrote each one in but didn’t come up with a single one myself.

I dropped my hands, with the magazine, onto my lap. The robe parted and fell off my thighs. I realized it had fallen to the sides of my breasts too, leaving only the flimsy nightie to do a poor job of covering me, so I lifted the magazine and started penciling in a word. It was wrong but I wrote it in anyway. You suggested a word for a downward cross and laid your right hand on my bare thigh. I wrote it in.

We completed that puzzle and then another, and another. Your fingers applied pressure and released, again and again, pulling my pussy apart and then allowing it to close. To my horror, I thought I heard my wetness but didn’t try to stop your probing fingers. When the magazine began to shake in my trembling hands you asked me if I wanted to rest for a while.

“Yes, I need to close my eyes for a few minutes.”

You leaned back and I turned to follow you without waiting for your hands to pull me along. Your legs opened and I fit myself between them, snuggling up to your chest just as I fell out of the skimpy nightie. My nipples pressed onto the flannel of your pajamas and I sighed into your shoulder as my belly felt the press of your big hardon.

“I might fall asleep,” I whispered.

“That’s okay, Mom.”

You patted my back and started to platonically rub my shoulders. I sighed and snuggled closer, curling my arms up to put them around your neck. Barely three minutes passed before your hands dipped to feel the sides of my breasts. I offered no reaction and was pleased when they returned again and again.

Your hands began dipping lower and lower, past the small of my back and onto my ass, rubbing my buttocks and slowly working the robe and nightie up until my cheeks were bare. I smiled to myself and snuggled closer. You piled my clothes high on my shoulder, leaving me naked from there down to my toes. Long strokes ensued as far down as you could reach. God, it felt great!

Your fingers plied my crack, slippery from Don’s oily hands, and spread my cheeks apart, then dipped deep to slide the pad of your longest finger along its length, pressing slightly harder when passing over my forbidden hole. I lifted my hips, demonstrating an involuntary appreciation for your touch. You groaned and I felt your free hand working the waistband of your pajamas bottoms over your hips. I lifted my weight to make it easier, not caring that it would betray my wakeful state, and gasped when I felt its heat on my belly. I hadn’t realized the nightie had been pulled up to bare my front too.

We moved together after that, your hands on my ass urging me closer, and me pressing up against you. Though muted, our movements mimicked fucking and I worked the muscles in my abdomen, undulating to massage your cock. I knew from your breathing you would come soon and prepared to lower my head, quickly, to cover you with my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt an urge to feel your shaft sliding through my lips. I pressed my hands against the inside of the couch’s arm and pushed myself lower, turning my head down and opening my mouth. One of your hands had left my ass and grabbed your cock, lifting and steering it through my eager lips. We both groaned as it pushed forcefully to my tonsils. I started to pull my head up but your other hand pressed down on my hair.

That was okay. I groaned again and you pulled back, then shoved back into my mouth. I kept still but your hand remained on top of my head, unnecessarily because I was keen to let you fuck my face. Don had made me so fucking horny and you were receiving the benefit. I slipped my hand between us and searched for your balls, gently squeezing them as soon as they were discovered. The hand on your cock left had reached for my ass but it was out of reach so it sought my tits and found them. You squeezed too hard but I didn’t care. I started sucking hard as soon as you pinched my nipple. Your hips flexed faster and faster and your hand pushed my head down more firmly. The squelching sound of your cock moving in and out of my drooling mouth was clearly audible, even over our rasping breath.

Then you groaned loudly and your hips bucked up hard, and held, your legs trembling, my head shaking, as you unloaded your sperm in my mouth. A small blast was followed by a larger one and then a huge one followed by another big one, then two smaller ones. Your weapon fell silent then, except for two tiny eruptions coincident with a couple of jerking reactions as my tongue and lips cleaned your tip and shaft. Your hand fell away to let my head move, clearly belying any notion that I was sleeping.

We were still for quite a while afterward. Almost. You didn’t make any attempt to rearrange my clothes nor did I try to cover my nakedness but your cock remained in my mouth, softening, until I occasionally tightened my lips to suck it. Your fingers played over my shoulders and upper back, periodically rising to massage my neck and play with my hair, especially when my lips closed tightly around your cock.

I knew there was no sense feigning sleep this time. You had fondled my ass and fucked my mouth, and I continued to suck you now. As your cock hardened in my mouth, beginning to regain its former glory, I realized I had to stop. I pulled my mouth off and stirred.

“Mom, you fell asleep,” you mumbled.

I rose up and my tits spilled completely out of the nightie.

“Really?” I asked.

You were too distracted to meet my eyes.

“Really?” I repeated, lowering my breasts toward your face.

Your eyes shifted upward but my tits mashed into your face and they glazed as you tried to focus on my nipples. I maneuvered one of them into your mouth. My nipple felt so hard I thought it would burst. I was so horny.

“Really?”

You sucked it hard and I grabbed the back of your head, my fingers closing in your hair, and pulled upward.

“Really?”

I steered your mouth from one nipple to the other, pressing my flesh onto your face, and didn’t mind when your hands cupped my ass again, or when your fingers dragged up and down between my cheeks. You spread them and rubbed their tips across my anus and down to dip into my pussy, eventually pushing your fingers into my cunt. I groaned and pushed my tits harder on your face. It was my turn.

“Finger me,” I groaned, not realizing I had said it out loud until you pushed several in deep.

“Finger me,” I demanded, knowing I was begging and didn’t care.

I had been so horny for so long the thickness of your fingers plying my inner walls drove me crazy. My hips twisted and bucked trying to get more, to get you in as deep as possible, to splay me wide. Oh, God, I wanted your whole hand inside me and squiggled around trying, and succeeding, to get most of your fingers inside. Your hand pushed upward hard enough to force my hips up and your mouth covered my pussy.

Oh, God! Oh, my fucking God!

You munched and licked and sucked and the whole time your fingers were working inside me. I heard my wetness slopping onto your hand but the squelching sound merely led me to thrust onto your mouth. A hand on my shoulder pulled me down and your mouth pulled away and turned up. You wanted to kiss me. Your upper lip glistened with my juice but I didn’t care. I wanted to taste you.

I moaned as I lowered myself to meet your lips and gasped but didn’t know until it was too late that your cock had replaced your mouth. I was filled with something thicker and more solid, probing deep, really deep, and I knew it couldn’t be fingers. At first I thought you had shoved your hand into me but then both my buttocks were grabbed and squeezed.

The truth sunk into my mind slowly. I tried to pull off. I didn’t really want to, that is, my body didn’t want to, but it was wrong to have your cock inside me. Somehow, sucking it was okay but fucking it wasn’t. I pulled my hips up high but yours followed. We paused like that, me hovering over you with an inch or so of you still inside. I could have gone higher, could have broken the connection, but I didn’t. I groaned, and slowly sunk onto your shaft, gobbling your cock with my hungry cunt until my lips caressed your root. I sat on you, impaled, grinding, and whispered in your ear.

“Fuck me.”

You didn’t move.

“Fuck me,” I repeated.

Still no response.

“Please,” I pleaded.

Your cock twitched, and then rose, pushing me up, abruptly dropped, sliding that gorgeous feeling out of me, them rammed back up, hard.

“Oh yeah, fuck me, Donny. Fuck me!”

You did. You banged up hard, furiously, then slowed, doing me softly, then hard and slow, soft and slow, soft and fast, everything, bless you, you did everything. You fucked me for a long time, way longer than I expected, and I was glad I had made you come. You were so thick and hard, long and hard, and so alive!

I drenched you with my fluid, nearly broke you with my frantic twisting, wrenching your cock this way and that. I couldn’t get enough of it but inevitably it ended and I fell upon your chest, exhausted, gasping for breath. A long time later, when we were both breathing more normally, I pushed myself up and off you.

“I guess I fell asleep.”

We both laughed. I pulled my nightie down to cover my breasts, stood, and wrapped the robe around myself. When you sat up I said goodnight and turned away.

“Wait,” you cried, but I didn’t.

I couldn’t face you. I quickened my pace and hurried up the stairs when I heard you following but slowed when I neared the top and the antique Danish table and chair came into view. The chair was in place, nestling against the wall, but a short, squat glass sat on the doily near the vase. It hadn’t been there before. I knew it hadn’t. I would have seen it. Your hands grasped my hips.

“Mom. Wait,” you whispered.

Your hands slid over my hips, molding my ass. I moved forward, topping the stairs and stopped. You closed the gap and your hands cupped my buttocks.

“Let me kiss you goodnight.”

I turned and yielded, letting your hands fold me into your arms, lifted my face to meet your lips, and welcomed your tongue inside my mouth for the first time. My hands stretched behind my back, fingers searching, until the glass was in my grasp. You circled my waist with one arm but I kept the glass out of the way. The other pushed into my hair and held my mouth to yours. You were seeking more than a simple kiss and I gave it to you until my lips felt bruised and chewed up.

“Goodnight,” I whispered, when your face lifted from mine.

“You’re beautiful,” you whispered.

I backed away, my bare feet slowly leading me unerringly to my bedroom door. I smiled and blew you a kiss as I backed into my room, the glass hidden behind me. I pushed the door shut, closing it with a quiet click, then turned to look at the bed.

Don was quietly snoring, the picture of innocence, but I knew he had been there, sitting at the top of the stairs. I raised the glass and sniffed ... scotch, his favorite drink. He had sat at the top of the stairs, watching his wife and son fuck, while savoring a single malt scotch.

Now the hour of teasing caresses took on a new meaning. He wasn’t torturing himself by forcing himself into a situation he couldn’t handle. He had deliberately prepared me to be easy prey for his son!

I stared at the bed, unsure of whether I wanted to get into bed with this man I thought I knew so well but obviously didn’t. What possessed him to do such a thing?

The answer came an hour later as I lay beside him, still awake. Hadn’t I teased my son right next to him night after night, believing he was unaware? I was such a fool. Had that led to the notion that his son could take over for him instead of a strange man? He had probably concocted his scheme at the depth of his illness and put it into motion despite getting better. Did the idea have such a strong appeal to him by then? How perverse.

It angered me until I realized how unselfish it was to satisfy my needs and give such a generous gift to his son at the same time. Then I wondered if it was because he didn’t believe in his own recovery, that he might know something I didn’t, and I became afraid. No, he was definitely getting better.

Anyway, it didn’t matter. Don was a good man. I had blamed him, wrongly, of having an affair and felt ashamed. I loved him. I snuggled close to him. If he wanted me to be with our son then that’s the way it would be. After all, it was my fault. I had started it.


The next morning I awoke with Don’s fingers trailing over my body. My breasts were taut, nipples hard, and my legs spread. I was horny and felt warm all over.

“Hey sleepyhead. It’s about time.”

I stretched.

“What time is it?”

“I don’t know but you have a hungry son downstairs waiting for his breakfast.”

“He can make breakfast himself.”

“He can, but it’s better if his mother does it for him.”

Don kissed my left nipple and strummed his fingers over my mound.

“He can wait.”

“I told him you’d make pancakes.”

Don withdrew his hand.

“Okay. I’ll make pancakes.”

I put on a full length, white nightgown. Nothing sexy but with nothing on underneath my body’s aroused state couldn’t be hidden. I blew Don a kiss and went downstairs to look after you.

Your eyes lit up when you saw me and that heightened the state of my arousal. You didn’t try to hide your obvious pleasure.

“Pancakes alright with you?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’d be great.”

“Come with me. I want to talk to you first about last night.”

My voice was grim.

I led you into the living room and pushed you into Don’s chair so your head would be out of sight from the top of the stairs. I didn’t know for sure if Don was there but I felt his presence. I refused to look. I pulled the nightie up to my knees and knelt before you, pleased that the move was unexpected. You began breathing more rapidly when I grabbed the waistband of your pajamas and tugged them down until your cock sprang free. I smiled, and leaned forward, tongue pushing through my lips to taste the underside just below your helmet. You groaned and I laughed.

“Were you waiting long for breakfast?” I asked between licks.

“Forever.”

“Excuse me but I’m going to have breakfast first.”

It was a slutty thing to say but I did it for Don’s benefit. For the next half hour I sucked your cock, at times thinking I was teasing you for Don’s sake and at other’s for yours, but in reality I did it mostly for myself. What a turn on, sucking you when I knew Don was watching and didn’t know I knew he was, and definitely knowing you were in the dark. Don seemed to want me to fuck you, and I wanted to fuck you, and you wanted to fuck me, and only I knew it all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.