Idle Hands, Bombs, and Wet Panties - Cover

Idle Hands, Bombs, and Wet Panties

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An inpromptu interview with a political operative turns into a flirtatious date...and then an emergency lockdown with said operative, cynical silver fox Frank Stein, and a waitress from the Middle East due to a terrorist attack.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Crime   War   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I was soon busy going back and forth between Becca and Taslima, something that we all discovered that we really enjoyed. My dick slid greedily into the juicy depths of Becca for several strokes, then withdrew and pushed inside the warm wetness of Taslima. True, both girls now had shaved pussies, but there was still plenty of moisture between their thighs. Taking both of them doggy-style, I kept fingering whichever lady wasn’t stretched by my thick, pulsing cock.

“Fist me, please!” Becca now begged me after I eased back into Taslima on the next stroke.

“As you wish,” I smiled as I inched my fist slowly into her sore and puffy twat.

“NO ... harder, faster ... please!” Becca made it clear that she craved something far rougher than I ever guessed from her.

“As you wish,” I repeated, knowing full well what I said ... and meaning it, too.

If Becca remembered The Princess Bride, she would grasp the significance for sure. “As you wish” was Westley the farmboy’s way of telling Buttercup that he loved her. Well, I was now rapidly convinced that the rare circumstances of our new companionship had built up a special intimacy among the three of us ... and I had fallen in love with both ladies in a hurry. It was what the French called coup de foudre. The thunderbolt. Swift, certain, and irresistible passion.

The more my fist pushed into Becca, the more she creamed herself and screamed sheer bloody murder, too. When I began fucking her with my cock again, Taslima whimpered and I tried the same trick with her. She gasped and winced before shaking her head.

“That’s ... Becca’s thing, honey ... I need something ... else, pretty please!” Taslima pleaded with me.

“What is it, dear? Tell me. What do you crave, my dove?” I asked my sweet Syrian lover.

“Ass ... play ... do things to my ... butt ... please!” Taslima encouraged me, only adding to my excitement as well as Becca’s and her own.

“I aim to please, sweetie,” I whispered huskily in her ear as I began sticking fingers in turn up her lovely bottom.

“YES ... YES ... MORE, PLEASE!” Taslima bit her lower lip and her voice cracked as I fingered her delectable tush.

“You two ready for my load? Share it, girls! I’m gonna cum all over your buns and lower backs,” I warned both ladies as I buried my cock inside Taslima one last time.

Before I could pull out, though, both women giggled and Taslima clenched my dick so hard that I spilled my seed as far inside her as possible. There was no mistaking things ... this was a plot hatched between the duo. The only question was why, of course.

“Honey, I missed my period this morning ... for the second morning in a row. I’m already pregnant by you. Now it’s Taslima’s turn, babe. She deserves a fair chance to conceive your spawn, doesn’t she? She threw out her pills, and yes, she had been taking some, for a variety of reasons, so she’s rather fertile right now. I can’t wait to have us both take home pregnancy tests and confirm that we’re knocked up by the man that we both love. Yes, we love you, too,” Becca spoke very clearly while both Taslima and she sucked my cock clean.

“How did you two ... find out?” I asked them.

“Are you kidding? You keep quoting Cary Elwes from The Princess Bride. ‘As you wish’ is a declaration of love, isn’t it? Think that we don’t get American cinema in Syria, love? Heavily censored ... but only at times,” Taslima winked at me as they both pulled me into the shower and we cleaned each other up.

“Well, here’s hoping that tonight’s dose did the job,” I wished aloud.

“My sentiments exactly, dear,” Becca told me with a kiss.

“I could scarcely have said it better,” Taslima got the last word...

For now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.