Idle Hands, Bombs, and Wet Panties - Cover

Idle Hands, Bombs, and Wet Panties

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An inpromptu interview with a political operative turns into a flirtatious date...and then an emergency lockdown with said operative, cynical silver fox Frank Stein, and a waitress from the Middle East due to a terrorist attack.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Crime   War   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Scary, isn’t it?” Becca asked me as we snuggled together and Taslima lay sound asleep.

“Well, yeah ... our country is falling apart at the seams. Also, have you noticed these reports, the ones with the solar flares and people bursting into flames in the past few days? There have been several natural disasters, so-called ‘Acts of God,’ and whatnot. Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and acid rain, no less. Plus famine and power outages. Riots in several cities, strikes, coups in the Middle East, North Korea, and several other places. Breakdowns in the infrastructure. Things are just getting a bit too hairy here,” I shivered as I considered recent events.

“Yes, and in France, it looks more and more like Macron is on his way out, one way or the other. There’s lots of talk of Marine Le Pen becoming the next President of France. One can only guess what that would mean for the place, but she has growing support, ironically from many men who otherwise don’t trust female politicians and certainly not feminists. But then, she’s far less of a traditional feminist, just as Margaret Thatcher wasn’t one,” Taslima revealed that she was awake now.

“Oh, my God ... oh, my God! Is that for real?” Becca now pointed to the TV screen, where a naked man cast fireballs at many of the insurgents and several people just fell to their knees before him.

“Must be, but how so? Who is this? I’ve never seen such a man before, not all of my life! Who is he?” Taslima rambled quite understandably in shock.

I mean, hell, I was personally very stunned myself, especially when men and women wearing black armbands started emerging from almost thin air and attacking the rebels, too. The various militiamen began scattering panic, as did many others in the sight of these new troops. This was particularly true when several insurrectionists were consumed with their leaders. What the hell was really going on here?

“It’s on every channel, on social media, on ... everything ... everywhere! Men and women in black armbands, striking wherever they can, slaughtering their foes with almost mathematical precision, certainly with superior firepower, discipline, and morale. The ILA rebels in Vermont are being put down as we speak, as are rogue elements in Texas and Indiana. The fundies back home in Virginia no doubt are living on borrowed time,” Becca showed me now.

“Jeez, Louise, just when things couldn’t get any crazier! Clearly, that naked man is the leader of this latest outfit, but just what is their agenda? Oh, my God ... Canada has already surrendered to him! The Prime Minister of Canada has formally capitulated on behalf of that country and vowed to support... ‘our glorious new commander, Leviathan.’ Who the Devil is Leviathan? I thought that he was just a ... you know, mythical creature from the Tanakh,” I alluded to my childhood teaching by rabbis and parents in the Scriptures.

“This is some kind of coup, no doubt of that much. But how is it connected to the rest of these events? Did Leviathan plan it out or simply seize the opportunity provided by them? Who is he? The Antichrist? The Messiah? This is just ... wild, honey! Fucking wild!” Becca nearly spat out her drink, even as Taslima pulled both of us closer for a comforting embrace.

Was that to comfort her more or for our benefit? Or both? I didn’t know which. I just knew that the whole damn world had gone crazy and we had front-row seats for the spectacle, or so it felt. It certainly felt that way when Brother Uriah launched his first assault, didn’t it? What was the connection between him, Bolsonaro, the ILA, and “Leviathan,” anyway? Who was this guy in the first place? Didn’t he have a name other than, you know, Leviathan?

In the words of the Four Non-Blondes, what was going on? I didn’t have too much time to speculate right then, though, as Taslima mounted me for her turn to ride my cock. She clearly wanted the solace of sex, and judging by the look on Becca’s face, she wasn’t alone. As for me, well, what man in his right mind would turn down a threesome, even after repeated ones since I got with these two charming girls?

Especially since I was obviously madly in love with both of them ... and they with me. Mr. Leviathan and any probe to his sudden advent would have to wait. I had two lovely women to satisfy in bed. And I would do it again ... or die trying.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.