The Massage - Cover

The Massage

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: I wanted some pampering. He gave it and more. An experience I appreciated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   .

The noticeboard card was very cryptic and I am so happy I followed up on it. It read:

Massage Therapist (was retired)

On OAP, need funds. Local

Very private, help with weight loss, satisfaction.

MSG on xxx with full body photo, face optional

Females only.

I am 45, divorced, financially secure, living alone and looking to get some pampering. I took a copy of the card. At home I undressed fully and took a picture of myself. I sent it to the listed number. Yes I could lose a few kilo’s as well.

A message came back some 30 minutes later with ‘I shall call you at 1pm to talk. Please reply OK or nominate 3 times I could call’ I replied OK. Now that did intrigue me now. How very polite to arrange a chat time.

I had a light lunch and bang on 1pm he called. We arranged a meeting at his place the next morning at 9.30. He advised the massage will take around 2 hours and the cost is $200 cash. He mentioned to wear loose minimal clothing and gave his address. Very local. I agreed. He had an older voice, partly British, with a local twang. Now he seem to have me excited.

I walked around to his place, yes very local. On entering he greeted me. He was older, around 66, stocky build, thinning white hair, I would call a grandfather look. He has a sweet smile. I entered feeling very safe, unusual for me being a careful woman. He called himself Terry. O, I’m Sandy by the way.

We sat at the dining table and discussed my wants, needs and concerns. ‘My wants – a stud, my needs – a cock to satisfy me, concerns – no emotions’. No I did not say this, that was in my mind. I mentioned about loosing some weight, toning my body, and feeling good. He discussed his program for me, 20 minutes on the shaker and rowing, 60 minutes on a mixture of Swedish and lymphatic massage then satisfaction as you wish. During our talk he did request I drink 2 large glasses of water. He collected payment and gave a receipt. He allows a 3 hour window and only does one or two treatments a day, 3 to 4 days a week. Everything sounded clear and proper.

He took me through to a bedroom which contained a massage table. It had an unusual design. A chair for clothes and a cupboard with a bell. As soon as I opened it gave a nice loud ‘ding’. The sign on the door asked to place handbags, wallets, airplane mode mobile phones. I smiled at this, yes mobile phones to be off. A very nice touch. As requested I took off all of my clothes and changed into his wrap around kaftan. I returned to his dining room. Terry took me through to his sun room and set me on his shaker. 1 minute on, 15 sec rest, times 10. On each change he told me to do different actions which included leg bends, swatting, one leg to the other, lunges, pelvic thrust, tummy holding and releasing. It was quite a work out for me. Someone that does not exercise. It was an enjoyable experience. He then showed me the manual setting and kept increasing until I was really shaking. He laughed “You are on the mild setting, I just wanted to show the advance shaking level. He stopped it. I was happy to get off and I felt, well loose and relaxed. Then the rowing machine. I had to pull 50 strokes at my pace. I could feel it in my arms.

Returning to the dining room we had another glass of water. He insisted I attend to the toilet. I did and was happy I did so, even though I did not feel the need to go. He then made up the oil for my body with 100% essential oils. I had rose, black pepper and ylang ylang. On an almond base oil. The smell was beautiful.

The massage room was warm. He took the cover off the table and showed me his purpose built table. To me it seem low but as Terry explained the table was set to his height not the client. I smiled at his reply. He opened the end of the table to show he could set the legs to open. Some of his clients had large legs and could not fit on the old table safely. It also included arm functions and for us ladies with boobs two openings as well as a facial opening. It’s design was great. I removed my kaftan and lay face down on the bed. My face felt good in the opening, my boobs just hung free, It was a beautiful feeling they were free and not squashed. I’m not a big girl just C cups, however it was nice they were free. My nipples did get hard with the free feelings. He did open the leg area for my comfort. Yes the table seem to just be an extension of me. Beautiful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.