Camera Club - Cover

Camera Club

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A fantasy story written by my dear friend David. Starring me and my daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

I rang Ron later and asked him if he would come around the following evening after 5pm, as I’d be home from work as I’d something important to discuss with him. I knew Chloe wouldn’t be home from visiting her University mates till 7pm, so that would give me a couple of hours alone with him and his cock.

The question was, we had to show him what to do to get the dog up us, especially as it would be a strange dog or dogs, who was going to fuck the dog, Chloe or me?

I rang to tell Chloe that Ron was coming round at about five, I could tell she was nonplussed to say the least.

“You cheating cunt,” she said, “you know I don’t get back till 7pm and you’ll have had 2 hours of his massive knob up you before I even get home!”

I had to laugh to myself, she was dead right.

I got home from work just after 4.30pm and dashed upstairs and took off my bank uniform and underwear.

I went to the wardrobe and pulled out a tartan catsuit that was skin tight that my husband had bought me for a “special” party a few years back, I also put on my highest black heels.

There was a special feature to the cat suit, there was a zip around the front and back, if you unzipped that part the crotch came away leaving my arse and cunt fully exposed and ready for action!

I re-did my make up and put on some red lipstick as I went down stairs the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and pulled the top of the zip down a little so my tits were pushing up and starting to pop out.

I opened the door and Ron was standing there, he looked me up and down and said “I love the outfit, hope you’ve put that on especially for me?” He then took one step inside, grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. His tongue was in my mouth and I was trying to get mine down his throat. I pushed my body forward and started grinding my fanny against him as we continued snogging. We broke off and I pulled Ron inside, my fanny was soaking already!

“Fucking hell Anna, you’re on fire,” Ron said as his hand went in the top of my outfit and he squeezed my tits.

“Knowing what’s going to happen in the next couple of hours even mother Teresa would have the hots,” I replied as I grabbed his cock through his trousers and pulled him into the living room!

We got onto the sofa and started rubbing each other off, Ron’s prick was rock solid and I had a big wet patch on my crotch. I got off the couch and standing in front of Ron, undid the zip on my cat suit revealing my sopping wet twat.

“Cleanly shaved this morning,” I said as I rubbed my fingers up and down my crack.

“You dirty little fuck, come closer so I can slide my fingers up you and get you ready for some serious knobbing,” Ron replied.

I moved forward and stood with my legs apart as Ron slid two fingers up my snatch. “You’re fucking soaking Anna,” Ron said as a third finger went in.

It had been quite a while since Ron had last fucked me and I wanted this night to last, I couldn’t wait for him to watch me fuck the dog!

“Get it out Ron, I want to see you stroke your cock as you finger me off.”

Ron slowly undid his zip and a fat 9/10” cock stuck out, jesus my fanny creamed even more at the sight of it!

As Ron pulled his foreskin back revealing his massive helmet shaped cock head, I thrust myself forward so he had four fingers buried in my snatch.

“Wank it for me Ron,” I cried as I started rubbing my clit. I was going to cum and couldn’t wait any longer. My cunt was frothing with the finger bashing I was getting and cunt juice was pouring out of me and running over Ron’s hand and up his arm as I went weak at the knees and my thighs trembled.

Ron pulled his hand out of my twat, reached up and pulled my head down to his cock by my hair.

As I got my lips round the end of his cock. I pulled his trousers down and he managed to kick them off as he got his shirt off.

Ron was naked and I was bent over sucking on his prick like there was no tomorrow and massaging his full hairy bollocks as I devoured his prick. Ron had now got his hands on my head and was jamming his prick down my throat.

“You dirty fucking slut,” I heard someone shout, Chloe had come home!

Without missing a stroke I heard Ron reply,” I Am guessing you’re the daughter Chloe, nice to meet you,” he said has he kept fucking my gob.

Chloe walked over and stood by the side of me. “Fuckin’ hell mam, his cock looks bigger in real life than it does in the videos, no wonder you wanted him here early so you could start without me!” She continued,”Yes I’ve seen all mam’s videos, fucking love them, as they say like mother like daughter, now she’s training me!”

“Get that t-shirt off then and let me see those nipples that are boring holes in it, and lift that excuse for a skirt that you’re wearing and let me see your snatch as well,” Ron calmly said as I continued sucking his cock.

Chloe was wearing a white t-shirt which was now off, her nipples were sticking out like no tomorrow and must have been at least half an inch long!

She’d also taken to wearing the shortest of micro mini skirts coupled with the highest heels that she could find in my wardrobe to make her legs look even longer. She pulled up her green micro skirt and bared her fanny, the dirty little slut wasn’t wearing any knickers.

She moved a little close to Ron and stood with her legs apart. “Like what you see Ron? My gash is fucking soaking “ she said as she pulled her cunt flaps apart. “Why don’t you shove your fingers in as Mam sucks on your prick.”

Ron wasted no time and I could hear sloshing sounds as Ron fingered my daughter roughly.

“Never in your wildest fantasy did you think you’d get mam and daughter together, let’s see how far we can go,” Chloe said.

“Fuck him Mam, sit on his prick so I can lick his balls and your clit as he fucks you.”

I’d noticed before that when having sex with Chloe I always complied with what she wanted.

I stood up and sat on Ron’s cock reverse cowgirl so I was facing Chloe. I was sopping wet and Ron felt even bigger as I impaled myself on his cock, guess the two of us had gotten excited more than normal and this wasn’t even the main event!

Ron had his hands on my tits and pulled me back towards him as his balls banged my clit.

Chloe got on her hands and knees and started licking Ron’s shaft and my clit as he pounded me. The dirty little fucker even managed to get his balls in her mouth at one stage.

“You dirty little cunt, your Mam’s taught you well,” Ron said as my cunt dribbled juice like a tap over his prick.

“Lift your legs up Mam and you Ron, as high as you can,” Chloe ordered.

I leant back a bit more and lifted my legs, Ron did the same.

Chloe had her hands on the back of Ron’s thighs and was pushing his legs up higher and further apart. I looked down as she got her face under Ron’s balls.

“You filthy fucking slut,” Ron shouted. “ No don’t stop for fucks sake!” I could feel Ron’s prick get even harder and bigger inside me as he shouted,”She’s got her tongue up my arsehole!”

Whatever she was doing it was having the desired effect, it felt as if Ron’s cock was going to come out the other end he was that far up me. I could feel a massive orgasm brewing as Ron fucked me silly.

“Don’t stop I’m cumming,” I screamed as my cunt exploded and cum sprayed out all over Chloe’s head and back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.