Camera Club - Cover

Camera Club

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A fantasy story written by my dear friend David. Starring me and my daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

I was cooking at home when my phone rang. I answered without checking the number and it was Ron. It seemed ages since I’d seen him and I felt a twinge in my fanny soon as I heard is voice. We exchanged pleasantries and he said he had a favour to ask me. Some friends of his had a camera club, but because of covid they couldn’t get their usual models, would I consider modelling for them.

“They pay top rates,” he added. If they were friends of Ron then I could imagine the type of modelling required!

I explained that I was busy cooking and had the children so would call him back after lunch when I had some time to talk.

The thought of Ron’s cock sliding up me while some strangers were taking pics had my fanny dripping already. Plus with covid we could do with some extra money and Mike was working away a lot so doing it shouldn’t be a problem.

Over lunch my mind was working overtime. As I said the children were now staying with us, but Chloe and myself managed to have a few sessions together when my son was out, which we both loved.

Then I had a lightbulb moment and came up with a scheme.

After lunch I went to my bedroom and called Ron and he answered straight away. I said I was interested and asked the rates, he told me it would be two or three hours in a private room above the snooker club and they normally pay £75 per hour and more for extras!

I didn’t need to ask what extras meant!

He told me it would be next Thursday night and normally there were 6 or 7 of them, I noticed that Ron had included himself.

“Ron, I have a proposal” I said. “What about 2 models, mother and daughter?”

“Bloody hell Anna, that’s a cracking idea” he replied.

“There’s more” I said,

“£75 per hour each for posing - lingerie, open legged, bit of fingering.

£100 per hour if we use toys and objects.

£150 per hour for Lesbian cunt licking, fisting, toys etc.

£200 per hour sex with the blokes

£300 for one hour only and we’ll both fuck dogs!

One thing not negotiable is that we’ll both wear Venetian Carnival masks all the time so no one recognises us.”

“My god Anna, you’re the filthiest slut I’ve ever known, let me get back to you as soon as.”

When Ron rang off I had my skirt pulled up, knickers to one side and three fingers banging my cunt.

I’d almost got my fist up me when my phone rang, it was Ron calling me back. I answered quickly,”They’ve accepted” Ron said, “ there’ll be 6 of us, so you’re going to make over £3000 each.”

Fucking hell, the prices I gave him were for the group, but he had interpreted it as the cost for each one.

We arranged the time and date and he hung up.

I couldn’t wait to tell Chloe, so I opened my bedroom door and shouted loud for her to come ro my room.

When she arrived I closed the door and got back on the bed, she was sitting at the bottom of the bed and I began to tell her.

By the time I was three quarter way through my legs were spread and she had her hand up my gash and a look of lust on her face.

When I finished Chloe was sitting astride my knee trying to get it in her cunt as she fisted me.

“God Mam, we’re going to get over £3000 each for fucking each other, a gang of old men and a couple of dogs on camera? This is better than work,”she squealed in delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.