Physical Therapy - Cover

Physical Therapy

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man who is a certified physical therapist applies for a position in a South American country. While there he discovers that women are women no matter where they are. There is some sex in this story but it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Nothing out of the ordinary occurred at work until Kyle received a phone call from Lorena. She said her husband was going to be away from home at a military conference in another country starting this Wednesday for a week. Her hip was starting to bother her so she would like another treatment preferably at her house.

He asked her how this was going to happen without anyone knowing she was receiving a “treatment.” Her response indicated she had been thinking about how this could happen with no one being the wiser.

“First of all of the servants will have the weekend off from Friday at noon till Monday morning. It gets dark at seven-thirty so you should be walking on the road that goes from your house to the officer’s club at eight. A car will stop next to you and you could get in and no one would see you being driven to my house. Exiting the car is no problem since it would be parked in my attached garage.”

Since Kyle hadn’t had his oil changed in a while he just said, “See you.”

Later he thought about what Lorena proposed for a considerable length of time and this was giving him concerns. He was a normal healthy young man who didn’t have performance problems when it came to sex. Then again he knew there were only so many times he could perform before his batteries needed to be recharged. There was no question he was going to need some help if he was with Lorena for a long time. He went on the internet and selected an erect man’s penis size vibrator along with a smaller travel version vibrator. He ordered both items and paid extra for expedited shipping. He also made a mental note to buy some extra batteries.

At the appointed time he was walking along this somewhat fairly dark road. He wasn’t quite sure what he was feeling in doing in what he would call was a clandestine meeting with Lenora. For sure this was the first time he was doing something like this.

He hadn’t been walking long when a car pulled up alongside him and stopped. He opened the car door and took a seat. The car’s dome light was enough for him to see the big smile on Lenora’s face and he also couldn’t help but notice that the hem of her dress was at her upper thighs. There was a little conversation during this short drive to Lenora’s house.

Once inside her home, she gave him a warm open mouth kiss. He accepted her offer of a drink and took a seat on the sofa. He noticed various plaques on the walls and some pictures that he would give a closer look at later.

She handed him his drink and sat alongside him. There was talk exchanged about what was going on in their lives. He was careful to avoid any talk about Elena but he did discuss his work and conversations he had with Elena’s parents. It tuned out his avoiding talking about Elena didn’t stop Lenora from bringing up that subject as she said she saw on the news the incident at the baseball game and recognized that he was sitting next to her.

He wanted to put an end to discussing Elena with her which caused him to put his glass down and take Lorena in his arms and kissing her. She was very receptive to him doing this and took it up a notch when her hand dropped down to his crotch and started massaging him. He countered her movement by his hand dropping down and going up her thigh to discover that she wasn’t wearing panties. He noticed there was only stubble where her pubic hair had been.

Kyle was tempted to take her here on the sofa but before he could decide if he wanted to do that she said they should go upstairs and do this right. He followed her up the stairs carrying the goodie bag he had brought.

After undressing they lay on the bed and made love. She wanted to get immediately to having intercourse but he resisted as he enjoyed kissing her. In between kisses he was telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. He wasn’t bullshitting her when he said that. He told her with her looks she excited him and he was sure he was not the only man who had those nasty thoughts about wanting to do these nasty things with her.

He thought his talking to her this way was working her up but to make sure she was ready he moved down her body and spent considerable time giving her head. By what she said he knew she had climaxed several times. She wanted him to move up to her but he was resisting doing that as he continued to lick her clit. One of the fingers on his hand was probing her rosebud. His doing that was causing her as she had in the past become excited and she started saying some words in Spanish which he didn’t understand.

Lenora finally had enough of his delaying tactics because she said in a somewhat loud voice, “Will you please quit doing that and get up here and fuck me.”

That put an end to his foreplay activities because he did move up to her and he did what she asked for. His hips were moving thrusting his shaft into her. The heels of her legs were on his buttocks and her hands were on the side of his head as she was kissing and licking his face. He could tell she was climaxing and he shortly followed her after she assured him that she was safe.

She rested in his arms telling him how nice that was. He agreed with her but knew he had to pace himself because of the length of time he was going to be with her. When she started kissing him and stroking his cock to bring it back to life he disengaged from her and reached into the bag he brought for the vibrator.

Finding it and turning it on he placed at her special place, He could see that him doing this momentarily surprised her but she laid back and let the vibrator do its thing. She said a few words in Spanish while she was lightly rotating her hips. He wasn’t sure what those words would translate too but he thought it would be something along the lines of “Oh Jesus that feels so damn good.”

He held it there and was moving it just a little. He enjoyed seeing her experience pleasure by how her body was squirming and the changing expressions he was seeing on her face. He was content to hold the vibrator there all night if she wanted that.

After some time she started quietly saying, “Enough, enough.” He thought she climaxed again as she continued saying “enough... , enough” but she wasn’t doing anything to make him stop. He did stop when to him it looked like she had a big strong orgasm and he thought she passed out. Kyle was a little worried and wondered if she was alright or if he should do something.

It was almost a minute before she recovered and looked to see where she was. Confirming that she was on her bed she cuddled up to him giving a big smile. She kissed him on his cheek telling him he was the best lover she ever had.

That she had her fill with lovemaking for the night became evident with her lying in his arms and probably because of being exhausted from her many orgasms she soon fell asleep. He was up for a while thinking about her and what had happened. He knew he would never develop serious feelings for her but he also knew she was one exciting woman who enjoyed making love to the fullest.

In the morning Kyle was first to awake and he lay in bed thinking about what had happened. To him, it seemed like he was Lorena’s boy toy. If she didn’t let him go home today it would be another twenty-four hours of what some people would call “debauchery.” Maybe it was that and while he enjoyed it, there could be too much of a good thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.