Physical Therapy - Cover

Physical Therapy

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man who is a certified physical therapist applies for a position in a South American country. While there he discovers that women are women no matter where they are. There is some sex in this story but it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

The board at the airport indicated that his parent’s flight had landed thirty-five minutes ago. Kyle was watching the people exiting from customs. About ten minutes later he saw his parents walking out and looking for him. The smile that appeared on their faces showed that they had found him. It was hugs and handshakes all round.

In between his mother commenting negatively on the high humidity they peppered him with questions. He tried to answer all that they asked in between him asking how they and his brother in school were doing. The answers they both gave indicated all things were going well.

Since it was mid-afternoon Kyle said he was going to give them a brief tour of the area. He said he planned to give them a much longer and more in-depth tour the following days. This quick tour was the same tour he had been given when he first arrived but he reversed the start of the tour and started with the country club. His parents seemed to be impressed with what they were seeing because, for the most part, it was a modern city they were shown and not a backward town.

Kyle pointed out the places of interest. When they drove by the officer’s club he said that’s was where they were going for dinner. He had doubled check if he could bring his parents there and was told he could so long as the privilege wasn’t abused. The cost for them would be double what his charge was but even with that, dining there was still a bargain.

They liked his house and liked it more when he told them about the lady who came here five days a week and made the bed along with doing the cleaning and his laundry. His dad was impressed by all the television stations he could receive. The good-hearted questioning made the time go by quickly.

Just before they were leaving to go to dinner Kyle received a phone call from Elena. He talked to her for about five minutes. On the way to the officer’s club, his parents asked who Elena was and what the call was about. He explained that she was his boss, the Minister of Health and probably destined in time to replace her father who was President of the Country. The reason she called he said was that she knew what the plans for tomorrow were to do some sightseeing and she knew a guide who could do a better job of doing it than Kyle. The guide would be over at the house at nine tomorrow.

Kyle could tell his parents were impressed by the officer’s club. The food at the buffet and the cost of eating there further impressed them. While they were eating Kyle notice Isla and a friend of hers going through the buffet line. He signaled her that they should join him at his table.

They did and that took some of the pressure off Kyle in answering questions after the introductions were made. They now were the ones who his parents were questioning. Kyle’s dad was a bit of a flirt, probably where Kyle received that trait from, and his father enjoyed talking to these two ladies. Isla and her friend also seemed to enjoy talking to his parents and asked them questions which generally centered on Kyle’s growing up.

Back at home, they all agreed it was a good time with good food at the officer’s club.

The following morning after breakfast consisting of coffee and cereal they were sitting waiting for the tour guide to appear. The guide was right on-time and it was a pleasant surprise as well as a shock. Elena arrived in the Presidential limousine which was minus the small flags that were usually mounted on the side next to the front lights when the President was riding in this vehicle.

“What is going on?” Kyle said to Elena waving a hand at the car.

“Dad said he wasn’t going anywhere today so I asked him if I could borrow it. I thought your parents would be more comfortable riding in this car. I also know that I know much more about the country than you do so I will be a better tour guide.”

“Surprising that you aren’t driving,” said a smiling Kyle.

“I could do that but if I did my bodyguard would be driving a car behind us. This way he can drive and we save some gas.”

“You, my lady are something,” said Kyle.

He introduced Elena to his parents telling them jokingly that she was his boss. He did explain who her father was and what this car was. Of course, Kyle’s father had to tell Elena her how beautiful she was and no one could argue with him saying that.

The tour started and quickly it became apparent that Elena was as knowledgeable as any professional tour guide. She took them to several interesting and beautiful places and explained the significance of those places. There was a nice café that she knew that they stopped there for lunch.

After lunch, the tour continued heading into the mountainous part of the country. They skirted the volcanoes and saw a few waterfalls along with other scenic areas. It was a full nice day of touring this beautiful and picturesque country.

Dropping Kyle and his parents off at his house, Elena declined the offer of having dinner with them saying she had a commitment she needed to go to. In talking about what to do for dinner they decided on the officer’s club and agreed to walk there saying they could use the exercise. During the walk, his parents commented on what a nice person Elena was. Kyle again said that it was just about a given that she would be the President of the country when her father decides he no longer wants to do that.

His father who was a wise person in Kyle’s opinion simply said, “She will be a good one.”

At the club, they again were joined by Isla and her lady friend. Dad and surprisingly his mother related all the things they had seen and shown the pictures they had taken. When they said they had done all this and were driven to these places in the Presidential Limousine and their guide was the Minster of Health. Kyle could see Isla was somewhat stunned in hearing that.

The next four days were somewhat of a copycat of the first day in seeing other beautiful sites. Along with doing the sightseeing they also stopped at the post exchange, commissary, and downtown to do some city shopping. They did visit the country club for dinner. All considered, they saw most of what this country had to offer.

At the airport, his parents told Kyle that he was very fortunate to be living and working here. His father thanked Kyle for making the effort to show them a good time. He had, however, had to get in a dig when he said, “I think you now wish that you paid more attention in your Spanish language classes.”

Watching them walk to their plane Kyle couldn’t help but agree with his father’s statement.

Kyle was checking his e-mail and noticed he had one from an Amy Daber. He didn’t know an Amy Daber and was going to delete it but out of curiosity he opened it instead.

The e-mail read, “I don’t know if you remember me but I was the flight attendant on your flight down here. You gave me your card and said if I ever had a layover in this city to let you know. Well, I do have a rare layover this Saturday, the twenty-first so I am letting you know.”

He sat back in his chair and thought about Amy. He remembered her has being attractive and very attentive toward him. This could present an interesting situation and he responded wanting to see if it in fact could be that interesting.

His response said, “Yes I remember you, how could I forget the very attractive blond flight attendant? If you want I could pick you up at the airport and I could show you some of the town. We could have dinner at the country club I am a member of and you can stay at my place. Please confirm if this is acceptable and I will send you my new phone number. One of the customer assistants at the airport there will let you use a courtesy phone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.