Physical Therapy - Cover

Physical Therapy

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man who is a certified physical therapist applies for a position in a South American country. While there he discovers that women are women no matter where they are. There is some sex in this story but it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

In doing this walk on his former college campus, Kyle Wilson was doing some reminiscing about his time when he was a student here. He had received his advanced degree here and after he left this university he found employment as a physical therapist. He worked as a therapist for the required amount of time and after passing a very comprehensive test was awarded the Certification in Physical Therapy (CPT) designation. His earning that title would be what he considered to be the good news.

The problem or bad news was that he didn’t see a bright future where he was presently employed and he still needed to pay back his considerable student loan. This was the reason he was back on campus heading to the school’s job placement office to see if there were any postings for employment that would be of interest to him.

To say that Kyle missed going to school and his time on campus here was a no-brainer. It wasn’t so much school itself but rather the atmosphere of living and being a student here at the university. It was like he was living in a fantasy world and he hadn’t been exposed to life in the real world. Leaving this philosophical campus life in conjunction with leaving the pretty coeds he had met and bedded became somewhat of a shock to his lifestyle with him having to face the responsibility of earning a living.

Becoming involved with women here on campus had not been a difficult thing for Kyle to do in that he was a fairly good looking guy. He didn’t feel he was conceited in thinking that about his looks because a number of his friends from both sexes had told him he was. Because of his light-colored hair, two of his lady friends had once told him he looked like a young Mark Harmon. True or false he didn’t know but he tended to go with what was said since he had developed relationships with a number of co-eds while he was a student. The ability to do that with women continued with him after he left the college scene.

Arriving at the job placement office he hoped he could find a job that would offer more of a challenge and compensation than he presently was having with his current employment.

The student on duty asked Kyle if she could help him. He told her he was looking for CPT postings. She pointed out to him were those listings where which he reviewed. There were a few listings but the one which she pointed out that caught his interest was from a South American country. This coed said they had just received that posting yesterday. This employment posting for a CPT said that in return for a three-year commitment they would pay off a student loan, provided a monthly salary, along with housing and transportation. In addition to those items, there would also be a membership in a country club.

In looking again at this posting Kyle had to think there was something behind what appeared to be a very generous offer of employment. What was being offered, especially the repayment of his student loan was too much to hope for. Thinking three years was not that long of a commitment and here was a chance to see some of the world caused him to give serious consideration to this employment posting.

After making a copy of this posting he went back to his apartment and made a phone call to the number listed. Using Skype’s voice to make the phone call he heard when it was answered, “Elena Garcia’s office, how may I help you?”

“Excuse me, but who is Elena Garcia?”

“She is the Minister of Health. Do you have the wrong number?”

“No, I don’t think I do. I was calling about a listing I saw regarding an opening for a certified physical therapist.”

“Have you filled out the on-line application?”

“I didn’t know there was one.”

“Ms. Garcia will decide if she wishes to talk to you only after she reviews your application. I would suggest you do that” and she gave him the web address on where to go for that.

Kyle went online and found the application and completed it. Later in the day, he received an e-mail that said Ms. Garcia would like to do a zoom phone call with him tomorrow at ten if that was convenient for him. He responded saying that it was convenient.

With time on his hands that evening, Kyle went online to find what information he could about the country in general and Ms. Elena Garcia in particular. The information on the country was what was expected as it explained its commerce and political system as well as giving other statistical information. The information on Elena was very informative too. It said she was a graduate from Georgetown University here in the States but her age wasn’t mentioned. It further said she had been appointed to the position of the Minister of Health by her father who just happened to be the President of the country.

After reading a little more about her he went to google images and found a few pictures of her. What he saw showed that she was a fairly attractive lady with long dark hair and appeared to be of Spanish descent. It was difficult to judge what her figure was like but from what little he could see it looked interesting.

The following day precisely at ten Kyle signed into the zoom call. He was immediately greeted by Elena. His first impression was that the photos he saw of her did not do her justice as she was a very attractive woman. She also seemed very businesslike as she immediately thanked him for applying and started the interview. Her manner of interviewing was to go over what he had put down in completing the application asking him questions and expanding in some areas for more information. He didn’t think he had any problems answering any of the questions she asked.

Elena did indicate the salary and confirmed the various benefits that came with the position.

It seemed like she had completed the interview when she asked, “Do you have any questions?”

“Yes, I do have a few. The first one is that your offer of employment is very generous, why is that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.