New Job Ao - Cover

New Job Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Fiction Sex Story: I was selected for a new job out of university. This is how I started and was trusted.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

Welcome to the story of my last 7 years of this my fantastic life. I am Andy, an Accountant in international finance and taxation. I finished in a UK university. I’m being careful not to really name items as when you read the story, I am under a confidentially contract. They have allow me to document what happened but not identify anyone or corporation. I’ll start from the interview, to giving you some history in the process. Names have been changed.

The lady who interviewed me was around 35 years old, well looked that age. She was in a short clingy cocktail dress but it was smart enough to be used in an interview. It was a dress I expected an interviewee, not an interviewer to wear. She was around a 35 dd 22 waist and 30ish hips. Very elegant with her mouse brown hair and a small amount of makeup. Her name was Ann.

I did not apply for the job but was recommended. It went something like:

“Well Andy, you have been recommended to us from a mutual friend (I never did found out who). I know you graduated in the top 5% of your year class. My employer is looking for an active mind person to help, not tax avoidance, but tax minimum way with her income. She is willing to pay well and as an incentive you get to keep 5% of any tax gain after two years. However you get nothing if it end up costing more, the exception is if they change the tax law after any action started, which has occurred. Sounds interesting?”

I replied “Yes, it what I have been studying for. What else can you inform me about the role please?”

Ann smiled at me. “You were selected for a number of reasons, they include, you are a private person, entrusted with secrets and kept them, your social circle is very small, you like to go beyond the minimum requirements and make a sound presentation. You don’t force your opinion but project it. You proved, in two of your subjects, you were correct in the forecast but they were discarded by the team as silly, yet you stuck to your forecast and proved them wrong. You did not boast or put down the others, you just sat and smiled at the result. You can work independently, yet be part of a team of positive, forward looking GOOD people. You don’t suffer foolish people and will walk away from them, even when they rubbish you, you turn the other cheek. However you do not forget and if an opportunity come up where you can mentally bash them to bits, you do without boasting. Like in the bridge building project over in term 5. You crush the five people that tried to make your previous two terms hell for you. That was a brilliant win by you and an utter defeat to them, yet you did not boast or expect surrender. You were just proud of your team mates congratulations.”

I looked astonished at her reply. “Well you know a lot about me. Yes I am proud of my achievements, but do not seek outside rewards. Someone has certainly talked about me, to you.”

Ann smiled “Yes we had our eye on some 15 people from your year and you are the only one to get the interview. If you say no to the job, we ask privacy for this talk and hope you have a good life.”

I replied like “You have not told me about the job or role yet, so, I am listening and yes what occurs from here will be kept confidential by me. Unless I get your permission to put anything in writing (which I did for this story, they did read and approve publication with positive encouragement.)

I do enjoy writing stories.”

Ann replied “Yes we know your pen name and have enjoyed your stories with great pleasure.”

I smiled at her. Ann smiled back and adjusted her seating.

Ann continued “Well lets start with some good items. The job pays the equivalent of 1 million pounds or euro equivalent per year plus bonuses. It including housing, food and some clothing allowance. All travel and accommodation costs covered. Yes you will be working for a very wealthy person. Sounds good?”

I replied “Hell yes, I never expected that amount in my first job?”

Ann smiled “Well now some conditions, your contact has a confidentially clause, as you expect. You will be employed 7 days a week for the next five years with annual leave of two months to cover missed weekend. You will not actually work seven days a week but travel and other services make us to require you be available all of the time. Accommodation will be varied so we recommend three travel bags including suits, casual wear, summer and winter clothing, shoes etc. Your underwear and socks are your costs, but have plenty available. We recommend 14 days availability in underwear in each case. Don’t worry about travel weights that will be covered by us. If you have a partner, which we know at present you do not, they will be covered. Previous employees have found partners, within the entourage and we do encourage, as it keeps our boss happy everything is in house. Your base will be at one of our private residences so no need to keep a lease premises going. You will have the latest technology available to you and everything is backed up to our house servers hourly. Yes your privacy will be encroached, and we want you to be aware of this now. No saying you were not aware.”

I replied “Sounds good so far.”

A phone on Ann desk rang. Ann stated “Excuse me for a moment please?” and spoke on the phone. As she hung up she smiled “My boss has a camera on this interview and has been listening. Our Lady has approved of you so far. Are you interested in proceeding to the next stage?”

I sat looking at Ann, If I was going to work with such an attractive lady, I replied “Knowing the inter company, and international tax laws, I can understand the need for privacy and having employees who keep their mouth closed. If the other employees are as well mannered as yourself and we are not breaking any criminal laws then, Yes the job sounds too good to miss. Yes subject to a probation period I would like to try it out.”

Her phone rang again, Ann answered it and laughed.

Looking at me Ann smiled “Our Lady laughed at your reply and agreed, No we are not involved with any criminal actions, as you mentioned. We do and are fighting some law changes that target our lady companies. You will find out about them in due time. Before coming here, you were given a medical exam, which you passed. So that you are aware, everything, my Lady employees have to understand and agree to, is you will be under video and audio actions even when you are sleeping, do you accept?”

“Yes.” I replied, “I’m sure you have to be both careful and aware.”

Ann smiled “My Lady has one final test, um act and I have the pleasure of performing. Please follow me. Leave your bag here, they will be untouched.” I followed her along the hall to another room. This room was elegant. It contained a chaise lounge, small dining table, desk, two dress chairs and a large king bed with satin sheets. Ann stated “Please undress placing your clothes on the chair.”

Without question I undressed, placing my clothes tidy on the chair. Ann did the same, placing her clothes on her chair. Looking at her naked beauty I was surprised at her lovely skin, beautiful boobs, and sexy slit, bare of hair. Ann smiled at me looking at my rising cock. “Well that was missed in the medical. You certainly have a nice package. You will be popular. I have the pleasure of seeing your sexual performance and stamina. Today I will enjoy the encounter and make a few people envious.”

Ann came to me and kissed me. I held her body close to me. I was not sexually active in college mainly due to my size. I hang with about 5” when soft. When excited I am over 11” and almost as thick as a can of coke. Quite a few girls did not want me inside of them. I have probability had sex around 4 girls who would enjoy me, none stayed with me as my studies were more important than sex at the time.

I carried Ann to the bed and placed her down. I opened her legs and started kissing from her knees to her honey pot. On arriving, she was wet. I lapped her juices then started on her clit. She came with abandonment bouncing on the bed. I continued to delve deeper into her pussy with my tongue and fingers. Gently rubbing her clit with my thumb, I rimmed her ass with my tongue. This set her off again in pleasure. She collapsed on the bed exhausted.

I moved Ann further onto the bed, laid down and held her in a lovers embrace. She opened her eyes after a few minutes looking at me. “Wow no one has ever made me come so quickly and so many times. Have you cum yet?”

I smiled kissing her forehead “Not yet I wanted you to enjoy the pleasure. Making sure you are satisfied is the main aim of my love making.”

Just then the door opened to a beautiful naked lady. Red hair both top and in a heart shape over her pussy, around 32d say 19, 22 hips saying “I have been requested to assist! Ann have you enjoy our new employee yet?”

Ann smiled “Yes and no. He has made me come and exhausted me in our first pleasure. I was about to mount him. Would you like the pleasure?”

“Yes please.” Our red head replied. She mounted the bed, straddled my waist and rubbed her pussy back and forth over my cock. I could feel her getting wet. I raised my hands to her breasts and flicked my fingers over nipples. I held her breast then rolled her nipples between my fingers. I felt her wetness increase as she had a mini orgasm. Rolling her hips she mounted me, moving her pussy down my cock slowly. I did some thrusting back and forth, teasing her pussy, as she came down on me I retreated back into the bed, as she rose I followed her. I could feel her heat and moans of the pleasure. Her muscles started to quiver and she was about to come. Just as she peaked I pushed hard into her. She screamed in pleasure coming for around two minutes. She collapsed on me.

I rolled to the side, she rolled me on top of her asking “Now pound my pussy and cum in me.”

I did, I pounded her, she came again, and again. I shot a load of cum into that hot tight pussy. She screamed in pleasure again then collapsed exhausted.

Ann looked at me, “When you get soft I will suck you clean.”

I smiled, “That will be a while.” Our red head was sleeping. I slowly withdrew from her showing Ann I was still hard. She opened her legs and I mounted her. I started slowly, sliding into Ann’s sexy pussy. Ann wrapped herself around me and I pumped faster. I started to pound her harder and fast. Ann came once, twice, three times, then a fourth as I shot another load of cum into her. Like our red head she fell asleep exhausted. I laid between the ladies still hard and rolled them over to me as I rested.

It took around 15 minutes for the ladies to wake up. I had started to go soft. I am called a lucky lady pleaser as I can come some five times before I really go soft. That is, if they can fit me into their pussies.

The ladies, both hugging me, smiled at each other, Ann stated “I feel you shall fit in here very well, The ratio is four females to one male. We shall shower and you will formally meet our Lady.”

Ann and I showered together in a very pleasant way. Getting dressed we walked along the hallway into a secure door. Ann’s arm opened the door. Inside I was asked to open my shirt sleeve. A microchip was inserted into my left arm just above the wrist. Ann stated “This is your entry key to all of the facilities we have. Our Lady has requested we give you the pass now. Not wait until probation is complete.” Inside the next room were the security monitors.

Ann explained “This records all of our employees actions, together with our facilities surroundings. You will have to spend one day per month in this or a similar room in our other buildings and homes for training. Our lady expects everyone to know everyone job except specialists like yourself. You have to know the other jobs, those other people, like me, will not be expected to understand your job though. Security training will also be required to undertake.” We walk along another hallway, then another elegant room similar to the last bedroom but this room contained no bed.

We sat down and had some tea and sandwiches Ann said “You are now one of four accountants employed by our lady. At no time will you four ever meet together in one room physically. You will shadow the three, for one month each in various locations, for your knowledge. You will then be assigned to your role. Our lady does not want the four of you together incase of accidents. Two of you will always be on duty for her guidance. One at rest, the other in another location. For example at present one is in London, one in Greece and the other here in Switzerland. You will be expected to be available on call. If our lady moves to say Turkey, the accountant will remain here and our Greek contact will meet her and go with her. Sometimes you will have a lot of work to do, other times you will just sit around keeping yourself up to date with current affairs, possibility looking for future events that could be beneficial to us or avoid a loss. Just for your information, our Lady has solicitors/ lawyers acting in the same role but they are more country related. Three are on call with others in offices around the world.

You have a room assigned to you here. Do you want your base here or London? You will return to your base at least bi monthly for rest or collection of clothes. I forget to mention your laundry will be done by us and returned to your room daily.”

I replied still in a surprised mind of my new job “Base in London please. Part of my family is in the UK.”

Ann smiled “I shall arrange a base room in our Lady house just outside London for you. Transport is always available. Just ask one of the care staff. They wear a pink or blue ribbon or badge, depend on their choice. You will now be taken to our tailor for clothing choices. They can arrange some underwear and socks for you as well. Personally I find our tailors very knowledgeable in the latest fashion, we ladies usually have around 5 more cases than you men anyway.” Laughing at her remarks I smiled.

Another lady entered the room, This one, pink badge with the name Kate, slim, blond, 5’6”,30c, 16, 22. Being involved with figures I love guessing female sizes and generally correct. She asked “Miss Ann is the gentlemen ready for the tailor please. They are asking?”

Ann looked at me. “Yes you can take Andy for fitting. Dinner will be at 7pm, Kate is assigned to assist you, in any way, for the next three/four days until you know your way around here. Kate meet Andy your responsibility for the next few days. Show him around and guide him. Bring him for dinner and formal meeting of our Lady please.”

I looked at Ann “Assist in any way?”

Kate smiled “Yes, in any way until I am reassigned. It will be my pleasure Andy. Thank you Miss Ann. Please follow me Andy.” Kate turned and walked out of the room.

I stood and shook Ann hand “Thank you for this opportunity.”

Ann smiled “We shall see more of you later. Good luck with us.”

I followed Kate out of the room. Kate grabbed my arm in a lovers way “I believe you are well recommended and I shall be very happy to be your guide. If you have any, and I do mean any concerns, questions, needs, just ask me, that is my role with you for at least the next 100 or more hours. We are as one.”

Smiling I mentioned “Any? That is a broad opening?”

Kate smiled “Yes any and that includes backs rubs, showers, bed etc etc. No we are not escorts ladies but just people willing to do as our lady requests. I believe she is very happy with your interview so far today.”

We walked into a room that was certainly a tailor’s room. Another young lady came out of the back room and smiled. “Welcome I am Sam, your tailor, Please undress so we can start our measurements. Yes undress fully.”

I saw a chair, without anything on it. I moved over and undressed fully, whilst the ladies watched me. Turning around I smiled at them. Kate looked at me smiling. “I am the lucky one being Andy maid for the next few days. Nice package Andy, I will help you in any way, any way at all.”

Sam stated “Let me measure him first Kate so I can make his dinner suit please.” Sam started to measure me from the feet to the top of my head. She came back to my hips and held my semi soft cock. Sam and Kate knelt down and proceeded to kiss and suck my cock to hardness. When I was fully hard Sam measured me again in that area. Kate continued to suck me in suck a beautiful way. I mentioned “I’m about to cum!” Both Sam and Kate continued to suck and lick me I shot my load into both of their mouths. They shared my cum. I sat down whilst they continued kissing each other sharing my cum.

They stood up, Sam asked what style of underpants do I like and from there she asked away for the next two hours about various clothing I needed and or wanted. The range was from summer to winter, from socks, shoes, to shirts and everything in between. Finally after two hours Sam stated “I have all of what I need for the time being. You can dress now and Kate will show you your home room here. Every time you come here that will be your home room. Kate will be your maid until a full time maid is appointed for you. I noticed you have not stated a preference style of clothing. Are you prepared, for me, to chose for you?”

I smiled “Yes, I have been told you have excellent taste in clothing and like to make sure we all look good. Please choose as I have been told I have no dress sense. The only clothes I do not wear is blue denim Jeans. I find they constrict me and I have never like them anyway.” Kate passed me my clothes to dress whilst talking.

Sam smiled “That would be Miss Ann. Thank you, I will choose wisely for you and yes Jeans can constrict such a wonderful cock you have.”

I kissed her hand, in a gentleman fashion, as we left. Sam smiled at my actions. Kate giggled at it. She took my arm again and proceed to walk along corridors and stairways until we arrive at my home room. I was lost already.

My room, WOW was my response. It was manly yet elegant, It has a lounge room, dining/study area, small kitchen, large bedroom with a king size bed, large bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. The wardrobe was bigger than my flat in London. My bags had been removed from Miss Ann room and placed on the desk without being opened. Kate asked me “May I open your bags and place your clothes away. Sam will bring other clothes up as they either arrive or are made for you?”

I responded “Yes please.”

Someone knocked on the door. Kate answered it. “Andy the IT tech Andre is here for you.”

On introduction, we sat at my desk and he opened up a brand new laptop computer for me. Top of the range model. He connected it to the network and got me assigned in the cloud system they use. He asked my computer knowledge and smiled saying “Good I shall bypass the introductory stuff.”

He instructed me in their cloud items, some home passwords and procedures including microchip access. It was great. He knew his stuff. He left me alone with my new computer. Kate had completed the unpacking and was waiting for me.

Kate advised “Dinner tonight is informal dress. I shall be some 15 minutes to collect my items and comeback to help and show you the way.” I was finally left alone. I had a good look around and saw the camera’s. This I did accept it as part of my life now. It funny in the UK there are camera’s everywhere but people are not aware. Kate returned after 15 minutes with her clothes and makeup. She placed these in the walk in robe. Sitting next to me she asked “You have a flat in London, do you wish us to remove your items, move them to your house rooms in London and conclude the rental? We do like to look after our new employees?”

I looked at Kate “Um, Yes, I have only one month to go on it. There are only some clothes, books, laptop and knickknacks. All of the furniture is theirs. I was about to renew for another six months.”

Kate smiled. “It shall be done for you, anything you want here now? All of your mail will be redirected to our address and passed on.”

I looked at her beauty “Just my laptop please. Do you want the key?” I retrieved it from my pocket.

Kate smiled “Thank you, I shall pass the key on.” She stood up as another knock on the door. She passed on the key and spoke a few words. “Dinner is now 6pm as our Lady wished to go out tonight. Shall we get ready?”

Kate held my hand as we entered the bathroom. For the second time today I had an enjoyable shower with another beautiful lady. No we did not have sex just mutual cleaning.

At 5.50 we left my room and proceeded to the dining room. There were 7 people in the room including Ann. Kate and Ann introduced me to each person and gave a quick overview of their role. On 6pm our Lady entered. I smiled. Yes, as you guessed, it was our red hair lady. I was introduced to Lady Penny formally. She smiled at me saying “Yes Andy you have achieved three milestones in our home today. Lets see what else will happen tonight.”

We sat at the round table, I was between Kate and our Lady. The banter was good, I enjoyed a few items but could feel the undercurrent of talk was glossing over a lot with me being a newcomer.

The meal was a surprising steak sandwiches, chips and wine. This I did not expect but it was our Lady’s latest fad. I could have ordered other food but I just followed the table.

The meal was concluded by 7.30 with Kate taking me back to my room.

Kate asked “Is there anything I can assist you with?”

Smiling, I knew a few things but I asked. “Can you take me to the front entry and then show me the home. I am well and truly lost at present. It should make an interesting evening?”

Kate did as requested. We first walked around the house then in the front door. Except the private room like mine, she had no hesitation in showing me everything. I did get an idea in my mind of what was where in relation to the front door. Finally just before we entered my room she showed me the panel where, upon presenting my microchip, I could see a map of the place. She laughed at me. “Usually this takes a few weeks for us to tell people. All we ask is you make sure the panel is closed before moving on. As you realise it can be revealing to the wrong person.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.