Jenny With the Long Red Hair - Cover

Jenny With the Long Red Hair

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Bo need a shower, Jenny was in the shower washing her hair. This is how they met and just clicked together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex   .

He had just arrived at the hotel late and was known as Bo, his full name was Boaz. The publican tossed him his room key as they were very busy in the bar. He had a standing arrangement for this long weekend for a few years. Throwing his bag on the suitcase stand, he undressed and walking with the towel wrapped around himself, to the joint hotel showers looking forward to his first hot water shower for six weeks.

Jenny was travelling with her mother and was in the shower washing her hair. She did not lock the door as they had been staying here for the last week alone. Tonight mum was enjoying some company with the locals get together in the pub. Jenny really needed to wash her hair as she had quite a few knots within it. She was behind the shower curtain trying to wash and comb her long hair.

Bo walked into the common bathroom and entered the other shower. Turning it on he started to scrub off the dirt and dust from the last six weeks. Jenny thinking her mother was in the other shower turn off her water and entered Bo’s shower asking “Mum can you get this knot out please.”

Bo looked at the young girl and immediately got a hard on with the beauty of her long hair. He grabbed the wide comb and started to untangle her hair from the bottom. He had three sisters with long hair and was use to combing them. He got the tangles out then stated. “I’m not mum but please don’t scream.” Jenny looked astonished then turned around to see who the male voice was.

Jenny looked at Bo, “Thank you for doing my hair, you certainly know how to remove knots, thanks. Well I better please you” Looking at his hard cock and she started to wash it. Dropping to her knees, she opened her lips and lick the shaft. Cupping his balls she washed them. Bo leaned back against the shower wall. His first female contact in over a year.

After a few minutes he said “I’m going to cum!” Jenny sucked on the head of his cock and accepted the spunk all the way down her throat. Bo came about 8 times into her mouth. When he finished he held her arm, raising her from the floor and kissed her lips. Jenny had never had any male kiss her with their cum in her mouth before. She accepted his tongue and returned the kiss. She could feel him get hard again and captured his cock between her legs rubbing herself to an orgasm. Bo held her as she came. Running his hands back and forth down her back and bum. She enjoyed the action. They finally separated and cleaned each other.

As they exited the shower he stated “I’m Bo, you are?”

She smiled at him “I’m Jenny, flat chesty Jenny as my old school chums use to call me.”

He held her open hand and lent over and kissed one of her nipples. “They might not be big but they are lovely and tasty.”

Jenny had an orgasm with his kissing of her flat chest. Bo held her until she recovered. He grabbed the shower stool and got her to sit down. Using her towel, he wrapped her hair within and then twisted the towel on her hair hard. Jenny could feel the water being removed. Even though the twist was hard. It did not hurt. He held the twist for around five minutes and used another towel to dry her body as she held the twist. He dry himself and went to wrap it around himself when Jenny stated “Hey, don’t cover the view, you can see me so I want to see you and your sexy cock.”

Bo removed the towel he asked “I hope you are 18 plus?”

Jenny smiled “Yes, lets go back to your room shall we.”

Walking with just a towel around her hair they entered Bo’s room. “Wow you have the best room here with that queen bed. I only have a single bed in my room.”

Bo quick on the uptake replied “You are welcome to stay with me, if you wish?”

Jenny smiled “Yes but I have to plat my hair before it becomes tangled again.”

Bo asked “May I?”

Jenny looked at him “You have experience in platting?”

Bo smiled “Yes, 3 sisters.” She sat on the chair backwards legs fully open. He removed the wet towel, got another dry one and twisted her hair again, this time the opposite way. Using a wide comb he comb her hair slowly and softly. She felt his hand on her hair and her back. He was firm yet gentle. It took about ten minutes to finish platting her long hair. Even with the plat she could still sit on her hair. Yes it was that long.

He finished then hand in hand he took her to the dressing table. “Is the plat suitable?”

Jenny looked at the plat, it was fantastic, evenly matched. She turned around to Bo and kissed him hard. “Now my turn to please you again!” She held his semi hard cock and directed him onto the bed. He laid down on his back after removing the covers. Jenny straddled his legs and very gently rubbed his cock to full hardness. He could feel her dripping on his legs, she was getting very wet. When he was hard she mounted it, very slowly raising and lowering herself over it. She was moaning as she was going slowly up and down his cock. It took at least five minutes for it to be fully within her pussy.

Finally when she had him fully within her pussy, he sat up and kissed each nipple. She moaned in pleasure loudly. He kissed her mouth to reduce her noise. She came on him bouncing and moaning loudly in pleasure. The only reason the whole town did not hear was Bo was kissing her hard to muffle the sound. She collapsed on him as he laid back on the bed. She rolled him on top of her asked in a sexy voice. “Now pound my pussy until you cum please?”

Bo started to pound her. He grabbed a nipple with one hand and Jenny started to come. With a mouth on her mouth to muffle her sound, a hand on one nipple and a pussy dragging back on him whenever he tried to come back, he did not last long. As he came into her pushing his cum deep within her pussy Jenny came in an almighty body bouncing way. They fell asleep exhausted. Bo did manage to roll to the side to avoid crushing her over night. They slept soundly, even over the noise of the pub below with their party night.

The next morning Jenny was being cuddled by Bo, in a spoon position. She could feel his morning hard on and moved her hips and bum to get the lovely hard cock inside her pussy. She fell asleep again with Bo’s cock deep inside her pussy. Some 15 minutes later Bo woke up. As he was on his side and held Jenny inside him, he could feel his cock being squeezed by Jenny’s pussy. He started to respond and moved his hand onto her nipple. He rolled the hard nipple between his finger and thumb making her come. As she came he pump another load of cum into her pussy. Jenny had turned her head into the pillow to scream her pleasure. They rested, cuddling each other, in the after glow of a beautiful sexual morning.

Some ten minutes later they moved into the shower and toilet area to clean themselves up. Bo returned to his room and dressed in shorts and t-shirt then he went downstairs for the pub breakfast. Jenny arrived two minutes later dressed in shorts and blouse, tied together showing her midriff. He invited her to sit with him. They ordered a full breakfast and black coffee.

Bo asked “Black coffee?”

Jenny replied “Yes, since travelling most places don’t have fresh milk and I have learnt to enjoy it.”

Just then, a very buxom lady sat down next to Jenny. Jenny smiled at her “Mum meet Bo. He did the platting of my hair last night. Look how perfect it is?”

June smiled “Pleased to meet you. That was a good job on my baby’s hair. She just will not get it cut. My name is June to others.” smiling. June was around 40, at least 36dd, same height as Jenny at 168cm, and similar hips at 30. You could see they were related with the same thick hair.

Bo smiled “Good to meet you June, My name is Boaz, Bo for short. My mum was a born again, you understand person and had me late in her life, together with my 3 sisters. That’s how I know how to do hair knot removal and platting.”

June asked “And what do you do in these outback lands?”

Bo smiled “I am a mineralogist. I look at the local land and do core drilling. I’m usually away outback for six to eight weeks at a time. I come into town here to send my samples away and pick up supplies. Are you girls travelling around here on holiday?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.