Making Enough Babies to Not Go Extinct - Cover

Making Enough Babies to Not Go Extinct

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Chapter 4: The Uterine Draft

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Uterine Draft - Women with access to contraception don't choose to have enough babies to keep the population from shrinking. Eventually this is a serious problem. How will different societies react?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

The news from New Sparta was not good, with the sperm gangs running wild, and law enforcement declining to get involved.

There had been much concern over the years about how all the data that got collected on people could be used against them by a malicious government. No one had thought about how it would reveal the location of each woman, her age, and the names and ages of her children.

Still, the fertility problem in New Athens was as great as there. There just weren’t enough babies being born. The plan adopted was not a pleasant one. It was the best they could think of, and it was better than New Sparta.


Society has to lean on women to have babies, somehow or other. Drafting men for military service is a practice with roots going far back in history. It has fallen out of favor, but if the government is going to lean on women, the least it can do is lean on men too. Men are subjected to a three-year draft, where they can choose from a variety of assignments of public service to the society.

As for women, starting at the age of 21, the clock starts ticking. The woman has three years to produce a baby, with whatever partners or methods she sees fit. The clock also starts ticking after the birth of each baby for another three years. Having given birth to three live babies, her service to her nation is discharged. Naturally she also gets credit for any babies conceived or born before she turns 21.

If at the end of three years, no baby has been produced, the girl or woman is relegated to a residential fertility facility. Since she is not free to leave, it might be called a prison. Her health is tracked, including notably her menstrual cycle. Any correctable fertility problems are corrected. If she has taken active measures to become infertile, she is subject to a prison sentence of three years.

Otherwise, when it is her fertile time, men have sex with her. Always at least two each day during the four most likely days of her fertility. Up to ten of them a day, if there are men available and interested. If she’s halfway decent looking, there usually are. If she gets pregnant, she is released. If she does not get pregnant within three years, she is also released, free of any further obligation. She is judged to be infertile.

If a woman gets pregnant with her first or second baby in the fertility facility, the clock starts ticking again as soon as her baby is born. As the population grows to a suitable level, the requirement of three babies might be lowered to two for some women, perhaps by means of a lottery.

Suitable income to support a child is always available. But women are not required to raise their babies -- there are always families eager to adopt. As per human nature, most women very much want to keep their babies once they are born. Some find that having adjusted to a family of three children, four or five would be nice too, either through adoption or more children of their own.

One idea that was rejected was allowing women to get other women to substitute for them, most likely by way of payment. This would accentuate class differences. Seldom spoken was the eugenic concern that the poor would be contributing genes to the next generation at the expense of the rich and successful.

Another idea that was rejected was artificial insemination in the fertility centers instead of men actually having sex with the women. One reason is that fertility is significantly higher when the sperm shoots out the end of a penis up inside the woman as his body covers hers, humping and grunting. The more important one is to give more of an incentive to women to get pregnant on their own. Some women might just put off the entire issue and figure that at the center there will be medical procedures. But if instead it involves a minimum of eight different men fucking her every month, it concentrates the mind. On their own, before they turn 24, they can overcome any hesitations they have about intercourse. Or they can arrange for artificial insemination either privately or through the public program, which offers free frozen sperm from a wide variety of donors listed in a catalog.

There are not many fertility facilities required. Girls and women are generally very good at getting pregnant within three years if they have a strong incentive to do so. If they start at age 14, they have a full ten years to get pregnant to avoid the draft.

The draft is not popular. However, women feel better about having the babies needed to keep society going since other women are also doing their part.

When men are drafted, one required assignment for part of the time is child care. Most men find at least some glimmer of satisfaction with the work, and it tends to make them more enthusiastic about partnering with women who will inevitably have children.


“Anne, you’re almost 23 years old. What are you going to do...”

“Yeah, yeah, mom, you’ve been hounding me about this since I was 16. It took me a couple years to tell you I’m a lesbian, and getting fucked by a dick is an incredibly gross idea.”

“I accepted your orientation. But your wife Maria has a baby. She found a way.”

“Well, of course, we were both getting frozen sperm in the mail every month. For some reason she doesn’t mind a dick that much either. I now get four doses every month from four different donors, and mix it all together before basting it up inside. I have orgasms with Maria before and after. What more do you want me to do?”

“You know what they’re going to do in the Center in a year ... guys you’ve never met, guys you don’t get to choose.”

“As if I don’t know that ... You know me, I thought tampons were a horrifying idea and never used any. My lovers know to keep out of my pussy if they have any inclination to go exploring. I had to work with my therapist to be able to even use the baster up there.”

“You told me she said you were in denial about your female nature.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I can just fix it...” She felt a sudden surge of anger. “I got an idea...” She called to her father in the next room, “Hey, Dad, will you fuck me? I need to get fucked, and you’re the man I love most...”

She heard her father give a big sigh from the other room.

“Very funny,” said her mother. “But you know lots of guys. Maybe a gay guy, so you’d know he doesn’t like the idea any more than you do?”

“That won’t help.”

“Maybe get drunk and just stick your butt up in the air so you don’t have to see them, and no part of them touches you except the one part you need.”

“Yuck.”

“Well, you know in a year they’ll have you on your back, guys you’ve never met, lying on you, looking horny, stuffing you with it --”

“Yes, I know!” shouted Anne.

“But there is a new idea. It’s IV sedation. They give you this drug so you don’t remember anything. You may find it disgusting, but you won’t remember finding it disgusting.”

Anne sighed. “I guess that would be an improvement. Couldn’t they just knock me out completely so I’m not aware of it at all?”

“That’s harder. The guys say it’s a step up from doing it with a corpse, but not much. The pregnancy rates aren’t so good either. But with the IV sedation you’re clearly alive and awake, and they like that a lot better. Works better too.”

“What if I’m screaming and struggling?”

“The sedation part of the IV means you can’t struggle much and are kind of dopey. And if you’re just crying a little, well, that even turns some guys on.”

“Gross!” She paused and sighed. “All right, you arrange it, but I don’t want to know any of the details. None.”

“Very well. You let me know when you’re most likely to get fertile, and they’ll set aside a window of a couple days, and time it exactly with your temperature.”


Julian was a bit nervous going into the “green room”.

“You’re the new guy?” said one of the others, offering his hand.

“Julian, yeah,” he said. “How does this work?”

An older guy said, “You stick your dick in the girl, fuck her, and come inside. Think you can handle it?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.