Making Enough Babies to Not Go Extinct - Cover

Making Enough Babies to Not Go Extinct

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Chapter 3: Sperm Gangs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sperm Gangs - Women with access to contraception don't choose to have enough babies to keep the population from shrinking. Eventually this is a serious problem. How will different societies react?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Legislation of the nation of New Sparta: “Be it resolved: Making or importing any contraceptive or abortifacient agent into the nation is a crime punishable by death, as is distributing it, using it, encouraging others to use it. Failure to report knowledge of anyone else using it is punishable by life in prison.


“Hey, you’re looking awfully sexy tonight, can we get into bed now?” said Kyle.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m just not in the mood tonight,” replied Caitlin.

“I’ve noticed this pattern ... it’s 10 days since your last period started.”

“Are you keeping track of my periods? That’s rude of you!”

“You won’t be in the mood for the next week, but then you’ll be all willing and enthusiastic. And if I wanted to do you when you’re bloody you’d be willing then, but not now. Not whenever it can start a baby.”

“That’s not it, I swear! Besides, we already have a baby!”

“Yeah, but it’s not a real family without at least two babies, right?”

“That feels like an insult to your son. Like he’s not good enough.”

“If all couples just have one baby, we’ll die out!”

“Well, I suppose ... but let’s give it a few years.”

“John is already six years old! You’re thirty-three.”

“Well, lots of the other women aren’t having babies either, you know that. I don’t feel like I should have to bear all of society’s problems myself, when the others won’t.”

“That’s what we humans do, you know ... have babies! Two, three, four or more. It’s what’s natural.”

“Here, honey, let me give you a blow job. I’ll make you real happy. I’ll swallow it all...”

“Well ... when you put it like that...”


“I’m horny. Any of you guys horny?”

“I’m always horny!”

“Let’s go get some action, guys.”

“Like what?”

“Like finding some women who haven’t had babies and giving ‘em one!”

“That’s ... that’s rape.”

“Hey, if they won’t have babies we’ll die out.”

“It’s also illegal.”

“Technically, but you read up? It’s happening other places too. The police refuse to get involved.”

“Hmmmm.”

“And we can find them online. See, here’s a single woman, age 30. No children ... right around the corner.”


They could see the light on inside and a shadow. They knocked hard, and no one answered. They broke down the door.

The woman looked terrified. She was no beauty ... that might have something to do with her being single.

“Don’t panic ma’am, we mean no harm. We won’t take anything. But you haven’t had any children. You’re not doing your job. We’re here to make you pregnant...”

“But ... but... !”

“Let’s not have to get rough about this ... just pull down your pants ... panties too! ... Yeah, and lean over the sofa ... that’s all you need to do, we’ll do the rest.”

The woman leaned over the sofa, bare butt up in the air.

Three pairs of trousers and underpants went down, three stiff cocks became visible. One by one the men got behind the woman, shoved the cock in, humped and came in under a minute.

“Oooooo!”

“Oh, fuck that’s good!”

“Yeah, she’s good ... Let me pump all you guys’ sperm out so she can get the good stuff ... Unnnh, unnnh, unnnnh, aaaahhhh!”

Tears trickled down the woman’s cheeks.

“There, ma’am, we’re all done. That wasn’t so bad, was it? Hope we gave you a baby.”


“Who’s that knocking?” said Caitlin, sitting up quickly in bed.

“Sounds like a sperm gang,” said Kyle.

“Oh, shit ... and it’s probably close to my time...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.