Making Enough Babies to Not Go Extinct - Cover

Making Enough Babies to Not Go Extinct

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Chapter 2: The Fertility Crisis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Fertility Crisis - Women with access to contraception don't choose to have enough babies to keep the population from shrinking. Eventually this is a serious problem. How will different societies react?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Wherever women are given a bit of education and access to free, private contraception, birth rates plummet to levels that are below those needed to replace the human population.

‘Chapter 1’ is what happens when acceptance of the doctrine of the patriarchy takes full flower, but no form of feminist ideology is needed to cause a serious dearth of children. Motherhood is such a drain on becoming the person you really are destined to be. It’s twenty-odd years of work and worry, when you can’t revel in the pleasures life has to offer. Even if you want to have the experience of motherhood that requires only one child, and he or she can have your full, undivided attention. Maybe two if you’re really into letting children have siblings, but then there is lots of squabbling and rivalry too. And children are so expensive! Three ... are you kidding?

Through the mid-21st century, declining birthrates in developed countries were offset by robust ones in less developed nations. Immigration from poorer lands made up for population loss in richer lands.

But as enlightenment spread to all corners of the globe, birth rates everywhere dropped. The earth was happier with fewer people, but when the population got down to one quarter of its high-water mark, worry set in. How could humanity save itself from extinction?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.