I'm Not - Cover

I'm Not

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A startling inheritance fact changes a couple of lives a lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   .

He woke up suddenly, triggered by a pussy riding his morning wood for the first time in over two months. It was very unexpected since his wife had died suddenly that long ago. His eyes opened and there was Reena, his sixteen-year-old daughter, doing the deed. He squawked, “WHAT THE HELL!” and she stopped bouncing on his pecker.

He heard, “It’s OK!”

“But you’re my daughter!”

“I’m NOT! Just finish my first sex and make it good for me and then I’ll explain.” She kinda had him pinned so she pulled his hands up to her firm c-cuppers and bent over to give him a wet lover’s kiss. She worked at getting him off inside her luscious twat to consummate the event.

With that done she laid on his chest and spoke. “Tony, I can’t call you Dad anymore. I just read the DNA study reports that came back yesterday. You are not my biological father so this isn’t incest. It’s something I’ve wanted to do with you ever since I learned about sex and now it’s completely legitimate. I’ll show you the paperwork later but I’d like to do this again if you can. Would you like to be on top? Do you have to pee first?”

He did but came right back to bed to see her in the classic welcoming position with her pussy pink and drooling his first cumshots. Irresistible! Longer lasting too. That was the start of a couple of weeks of practically a honeymoon, fucking all the time and all the places. Reena made it seem even more since she started wearing her mother’s wedding rings when she was at home.

She kept studying the DNA reports and got some more from a cousin on her mother’s side. When she talked to her new lover he did some reminiscing. “The summer your mother and I gave each other our cherries we fucked three or four times a week except for one week when she went to a family reunion.” He got out a calendar and flipped some pages. “I remember how much I missed her and she was like a wild woman when she came back. Now that I think of it her ovulation might have been right then. She had a diaphragm for birth control and those could get dislodged if you weren’t careful. We found out she was pregnant right after that and you were born nine months later. Hmmm. I guess we’ll never know for sure what happened while she was with relatives.”

Reena looked at him, “Maybe we will as I get more DNA data. If you want to, that is. I’m naturally curious but it won’t change how I feel about you.”

Tony couldn’t get off work to attend the annual summer reunion but he sent Reena. She was going to do come more research because she was curious as hell about what had happened. When she saw her girl cousin again they put even more data together but she couldn’t reveal what she was searching for. Then it surfaced. Her mom’s youngest uncle wasn’t much older than she was and Reena remembered how he had been mentioned more than any other. The DNA fit him too so she made it a point to spend time with him at this gathering. An opportunity for them to spend some time alone happened and she took advantage of it and they talked about her mother.

Reena got him drinking and led with, “Mom said you were her favorite relative. Why would that be?”

“We just clicked and I thought she was the prettiest one here.”

Reena jumped on that, “The sexiest one too?” He nodded with a dreamy look in his eyes. She’d hit a button. Standing up she pirouetted and asked, “Do I remind you of her?” His nod was even more vigorous and his crotch in the loose shorts he was wearing began to bulge. Bingo!

Sitting down next to him she shucked her top, “Do these remind you of hers? Go ahead and check them out.” Mmmm, felt good and his shorts tented. She stood up and dropped her shorts, putting her nicely trimmed pubes right in front of his face. “Do I taste the same?” He pulled her closer and his tongue probed quite skillfully. This was going well so she spoke the BIG question, “How did her pussy feel?”

He gave out a big sigh as her hand held his rod through his shorts, “Oh so good every reunion after she lost her cherry.” Wow, that was news! Not just the one time. Could she tell Tony that?

She rubbed his cock and it exploded in his shorts, soaking them with the cum that had made her, she now knew. Time to bail so she said suddenly, “Oh dear, I have to get back to something. It’s been good visiting with you,” and pulled her clothes on as she departed, her head and pussy tingling.

Later, as she calmed down, she recognized that his cock had seemed longer than Tony’s so it could have dislodged the diaphragm. It all came together. She could hardly wait to get home.

Their reunion was hot and horny as you would expect. She just focused on their relationship and didn’t reveal any more of her findings than he asked for which wasn’t much. She reassured him that she hadn’t opened her pussy for anyone. That was barely the truth.

The topic of her schooling in the upcoming fall was a growing one now. She’d taken advanced placement (AP) classes and was ready for her senior year ahead of time plus some of the ones this coming year were dual rated for community college credit. Great, thought Tony.

There were two other issues to make decisions on though. One was how she was going to present herself, as a daughter or a young wife. Tony said he wanted her to have a normal time for her aqe in school so they should suppress their real relationship and act like a father and daughter and not lovers, married or not. Her seventeenth birthday wouldn’t be until the next March but she looked and acted a lot more mature. Should she have a normal social life with dating and such? That would take more thought but in the meantime she revealed that she was not on birth control. Not pregnant either even though her pussy had male juice in it a lot. Tony reminded her that her mom had never became pregnant again even though they tried and some lab work showed that him having mumps had cut off sperm production. Good thing for Reena! No extracurricular fucking for her without some preventative action. That wasn’t even an issue in her mind at this point but concerned Tony, knowing how things could change in different situations.

With her quiet sexual aura and mature confidence, she got approached by quite a few seniors at the high school. She politely declined their attempts to make a connection with her, quite likely to get in her panties. There was one young man in her microbiology class, Rick, who she asked to help her with the challenging subject matter. He was a good tutor and they hit it off as friends too to the point that she asked him to accompany her to some school and community events. His politeness even became a challenge and she found herself making subtle and gentle hints about developing a bit of affection to see if she could. Over time he warmed up and she asked him to the senior prom.

In her college classes there were older and more mature males that she could develop friendships with but she kept them purely platonic. It was a learning experience on several levels and Tony watched with care and satisfaction.

The night of the senior prom Rick didn’t even suggest the common scenario of getting a hotel room and brought her back to her house after it closed down. She wanted to reward him so said, as he shut the car off, “I don’t have to go in right away.” She leaned over and gave him a serious kiss, pushing her tongue in search o0f his. After that was accomplished she undid her dress top and he saw her lovely breasts for the first time. “They like to be touched and tongued.” He tentatively approached them and she grasped his hand to show him how. Her hand soon went to his crotch and felt his erection which all-too-quickly made a mess in his undies. One more kiss and she said, “Thank you for a memorable evening and I hope we can get together now that school is out.” All he could do was nod.

They dated now and Reena kept gradually pushing progressive intimacy since it had become a challenge. Tony listened and didn’t object. He’d get well fucked as she returned from these dates. They gradually progressed to oral sex and she told Rick that she wasn’t ready for full intercourse, never claiming to be a virgin. She still wasn’t on birth control either which helped her keep things in limits.

Finally she got them to “sliders”, where she’d mount him when he was on his back with his erection, notably smaller than Tony’s by-the-way, laying on his belly. Her pussy lips would be slid along it until he shot his wad on his belly and usually her clit would get enough friction that she’d get her nut too. She had to be careful that his semen shots didn’t get near her vaginal opening to be safe.

One Saturday they’d been out at the local pool and when they got back to his house they took a shower together to rinse the chlorine off. Rick offered her a Marguerita from his parent’s stash and then another. Soon they were on his bed and he wanted a slider. Being a bit tipsy she wasn’t careful and slid a little too far forward so his cock jumped up and when she moved back it popped inside her pussy. His reflex was to push harder and he was halfway in before she realized it. Too late to stop. Her reflexes took over and they screwed until he was uselessly limp. As what had happened sunk in she asked him to take her home immediately and left the car without the usual goodbye kiss.

Tony saw her come in and go to her room, strip and shower and then get in the bed she never slept in. He joined her and held her close as she was wrapped under the covers. Soon there were sobs and he asked what was happening.

It took some persistence before she would answer. “I am nasty and unfaithful now,” was all she would say. He had some ideas but just held her close and comforted her, seeking to hear what they trouble was. “I fucked Rick kinda by accident. I’m sorry I hurt you.” Gradually he got her to give the details.

“Reena, you didn’t make much of a mistake there but you are making a bigger one here.” That stopped her tears and she looked puzzled. “I’ve never asked for a promise from you that you’d only have sex with me for one thing. For another he is someone that you care for so it wasn’t just a throw-away fuck. It might have been his first too and I bet he couldn’t tell if you were a virgin or not.”. She nodded, listening. “Third, I’d be pleased to make love with you right now to show you it hasn’t affected how I feel one bit.” The covers came off and Tony’s robe hit the floor and she was soon sobbing and howling her relief.

The next morning after breakfast and more sex Tony brought her a morning-after pill and a suggestion. “I recommend that you call him and go over to lay him without a sad finish this time. Tell him that you were a bit rattled yesterday and there can be no more until such time as you get birth control.”

An hour and a half later she was home, smiling, stripping, and pulling Tony back to bed. As he dipped his dick in her wet Y, he grinned and remarked, “See how women can just keep on going. Three times and it’s still early in the day. Does it make you wonder how many men you could take on and drain dry?” She swatted his moving buns but didn’t protest.

There was some talking to do but Reena finally realized she’d made a big step in her sex life so birth control was important. The clinic inserted a medical implant in her arm good for three years. Don’t lose track she was instructed!

Rick was the usual horny young man so she had to ration him to save some energy for school work and Tony. A whole lot better than some of the horny women she’d talk with at school, a few of whom were even married. She appreciated her situation a lot more when she heard the comparison.

She wasn’t the only one with a sex aura. Tony got hit on by a female sales rep who came out to their apartment on the pretext of selling the company her wares. Reena picked up that what she was selling was trimmed in short blond fur and was accented by some augmented chest decorations. There were also some marks on the third finger of her left hand that looked like rings were usually worn.

Tony was dazzled by her “presentations” and Reena came home from class to find assorted clothes scattered around and noises from the bedroom. She kept busy out in the kitchen until Mary Beth appeared with a rosy and dripping cunt. Introductions were briefly made as she went to drain her parts in the toilet. Tony was snoring and could be heard all the way there. The “guest” dressed and left. She’d be back in two weeks.

Reena couldn’t be critical since her own genitals were freshly inseminated on the way from class but it was certainly a change of pace. Quite different though since this wasn’t an affectionate situation like hers was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.