My Newly Nudist Mom - Cover

My Newly Nudist Mom

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A fifteen-year-old boy sees his single mom become a nudist. Things around their home get some other big changes as a consequence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Nudism   .

Craig’s mom Suzy, divorced for three years, had a new boyfriend who took her to a nudist B&B for her birthday. She had never overnighted with any of her few previous post-divorce boyfriends or even fucked them. She came back loving all that happened there and brought it into her family life. She encouraged nudity in the home.

On his 15th birthday, the age of consent where they live, Mom had a gal friend spend the night teaching him about sex. Cassie came out of his bedroom for a late breakfast looking rather ragged and tired but smiling. Over coffee she reported that he was a fast learner and had more energy than her pussy had experienced in quite a while. She had a boyfriend but might like reruns. Mom would do the gift for Cassie’s son who would be 15 soon.

Suzy’s boyfriend had to be away for a month. She was getting back in the sex groove and her horns grew. They got too long and she kept thinking on Cassie’s comments about her son and that drove her to his bed in the middle of the night. He hadn’t been laid in the two weeks since his birthday banging and he had a constant hard-on, she’d noticed.

When a tit was stuffed in his mouth and a mouth covered the whole end of his aching cock, he didn’t care who it belonged to. He gave her some whitish cream to swallow and stayed fully hard as he sought the fur trimmed hole for the next way to get his rocks off. She squealed and moaned and her hips pushed back. Little sleep the rest of that night.

The next late morning as they had coffee and breakfast, naked as usual, Craig asked what had brought that on. “My dear sweetie. I know that you were going to be dating soon and I figured you needed some more practice so if you find a good girl to fuck she will want you again.” It was good bullshit and he bought it so he got as much practice as they could find time for. It didn’t stop when the boyfriend returned and then she was in pussy heaven.

She fixed him up with Trish, an eighteen-year-old wife from work who was complaining about being horny because her husband was on submarine duty and had been gone a month already. Craig was built so big all over that his age would not be evident. Trish invited him for dinner and fucked them both to exhaustion for dessert. No love, just lust. She thanked Suzy.

Craig’s mom broke up with her boyfriend just as Trish’s husband got leave. He knew about Craig and fucked his eager wife’s brains out for a week. Craig had to depend on his mom for all his pussy, not an unpleasant fate by any means. Trish called her and said her husband would like to do some swapping and sex-partying. Could they come over for the weekend? It was a great time, especially fucking outdoors in the back yard, something Trish and her husband, Ron, had rarely done. The married couple got a kick out of watching a mom-son screwing and both pairs liked seeing how their partner looked getting fucked.

All four had such a good time that they elected to go to a nudist resort for a week and get wild. It got a bit too wild as Trish came home pregnant. She had clandestinely fucked some other guys at the resort including brown and black cocks. She confided in Suzy who took her to a clinic and it was early enough that some medications stopped the pregnancy. All her husband and Craig knew was she felt sick and didn’t want to fuck. That persisted for a while so Suzy had to carry the load (or get the loads).

Suzy’s younger sister Shelly, who was only 20, came to stay with her because she was unhappy at home. She wasn’t very attractive so her sister worked to improve that, fixing up hair and makeup and how she dressed, including trimming her wild crotch fur. She shared Craig’s bed, since there wasn’t another one in the small apartment, to which she wore a long night gown. Craig had been told she was a virgin so he didn’t hit on her.

After some counselling by big sister who made no secret, almost impossible in the circumstances, that she was fucking her son and a married man, Shelly got up the courage to try sex. The women picked a day just before her period and Craig skillfully got through her shyness and got her aroused. Her own play had eradicated her hymen so his initial penetration was pure pleasure once he got through the tightness of her vaginal entrance from nervous tension. The second and third rounds, enhanced by his wise use of compliments, got her some orgasms and she was hooked on cock by morning.

Birth control was next and she became an apt student, watching her sister take on Craig and Ron and expanding her sex partnering to include the available married man. Both men could stay hard for another pussy after just spurting sperm in one, thus doubly satisfying both women.

With her improved appearance and the aura of being well fucked, Shelly got the attention of a man at church who hit on and dated her resulting in her third vaginal visitor. She would come home from a date and slip in bed with Craig, then practically pull him into her cum-wet cunt to tell about her evening. He and her sister were pleased at her progress.

When Ron went back to sea, Craig moved in with Trish at her husband’s suggestion. Suzy figured it was to keep her from screwing guys who he didn’t know or trust. Hot-cunt Trish still did strange once in a while but Craig kept it to a minimum.

Shelly moved in with her man and was gleeful most of the time but still arranged a cock-cunt connection with Craig about once a week for progress reports and because he was her first. She’d been in love with him since that night but wouldn’t reveal it so this connection was very important to her.

Her room-mate, which was all it was to her, found her a good job where he worked and she felt much more independent as she saved for a car of her own, a first. Finally, though, her feelings drove her to a big decision. She had a meeting with her sister and Craig who was sixteen now. She revealed her long-secret feelings about Craig and discovered his were on the same vein. Her heart leaped with joy. Now what to do about it.

The choices were to get her own apartment or chip in with her sister and share the one she had lived in before. Craig insisted on staying with Trish because he promised Ron he would take care of her but still fuck his mom, so he could make love with her more easily if the sisters were together. Being with Trish was only temporary and he would be back with the sisters full time after that. Shelly said she wanted a promise that she could fuck whoever her sister did if they wanted her but didn’t want to go out looking for another man. In spite of her love for Craig, she was still in the early and exploratory stages of her sex life. Agreed.

Shelly liked the home nudity a lot and it got the interest of her sister’s hot dates when they were at the apartment. Since Suzy didn’t have any possessive feelings about who she brought home to bang, she didn’t mind sharing with her sister whose cock count steadily increased along with her screwing skills. Craig noticed and complimented her without asking for details.

Ron’s return caused an uproar. He refused to fuck his eager wife who came racing to find Craig, her frequent lover for the last six months. He was ball-deep in Shelly when Suzy let her in and she went to the bedroom. The coupled couple stopped their screwing when they heard the wail, “Ron is leaving me! He is in love with a guy from the submarine and wants a divorce now that gays can marry. Oh shit! Damn! What will I do?”

That sure stopped a good fuck in mid stroke and Craig stood up to put his arms around her, wet dick rubbing on her belly. Seemingly oblivious to Shelly naked in the bed she moaned, “I feel like a failure! Fuck me!” Craig was in shock and not sure what to do.

Shelly stood up and gave the clutching and sobbing woman a naked hug from behind, whispering to Craig, “Let’s both do her.” Trish was easily laid in the bed and had a person on each side who began stroking and taking turns kissing her. It quickly moved to kissing other parts of her body and, almost like telepathically synching, one would suck and bite her nipples while the other did the same at the “Y”. Then they would switch. She laid there passively receiving the attention until her arousal became strong. Craig with the assistance of Shelly positioned her reverse cowgirl on his rigid rod. She whimpered as she was filled and just sat on it. Shelly kept on kissing her from her upper lips to her nipples to her bellybutton to her clit. Craig grasped her hips and stimulated her to begin moving up and down. She began to moan softly. Her lovers said, almost as one, “We care for you. You are a good person and are lovable and sexy. Do not doubt that.” She began moving on her own and was soon bouncing on the loving cock that was pleasuring her.

Shelly ate Craig’s cum from Trish’s pussy as they laid down and Trish sucked the juices off the wilting organ that had just loved her. Then she spoke for the first time in this coupling, “Shelly, lie back and let me pleasure you like you have me. I’ve never done a woman before but you showed me how loving it can be.” It was delightful for all concerned and Craig was rampant as that was finished and mounted Shelly while Trish assisted this time. She did ask for Shelly to do reverse cowgirl so she could reciprocate.

As they laid there sweaty and cum-smelling messes, Shelly said that this didn’t make her a lesbian but it just seemed part of the experience with Craig so “deeply” involved. Trish agreed.

So now our nudist mom had three lusty young people closely involved in her life. It was a good thing that she had a pretty solid boyfriend who was openminded. Cal knew that Craig fucked his mom but he didn’t ask to fuck Shelly. She kinda wondered why since they saw each other rather well in the nudism lifestyle at Suzy’s place. His cock looked quite adequate to give a woman pleasure and no complaints were heard from Suzy.

When Craig spent the night with Trish, Shelly now went along. But then Trish said, with only her income, the rent was getting to be too much. What could she do? Suzy’s place was full so that wasn’t an option. When Cal got the word he suggested that they all come to live at the house he’d inherited from his grandparents. It was on a former farm of which all the land but five wooded acres had been sold off. The house and a small barn were in the middle of the woods well away from the road. Perfect for Suzy’s nudist preference.

It was a no brainer and the only real adjustment was running around the yard naked. Cal’s big one was his cock’s reaction to so much younger flesh around him. There had been some at the apartment but this was really something. Suzy laughed and told the other two gals to tease Cal as a thank you. They rubbed up against him and after a while started reaching for his pecker which dangled soft when it got used to nudity and making it get big, then bending over to kiss the head and give it a quick suck. When Suzy and Craig saw that happen they grinned. He was accepting of others but was kind of reserved about his own behavior.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.