Annual Neighborhood Halloween Party - 2020 - Cover

Annual Neighborhood Halloween Party - 2020

by RosiePalmer

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Fiction Sex Story: Every year my mother receives and invitation to our neighborhood Halloween Party. It is only adults, 18 and over. This year we received two invitations, one is for me. I turn 18 a week before Halloween. Due to circumstances orchestrated by my mother and her best friend. My life is about to change for the better, much better.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Fisting   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

My name is Joshua Miller. I am 17 years old and a day away from my 18th birthday on October 24, one week before Halloween.

I am totally infatuated with my 39 year old divorced mother. She is 5’8” tall, dark brown hair with natural flowing gentle curls. When the sun hits it just right, it glows with a reddish tint. Her body is slim with nicely shaped orange sized breasts. Her hips are a little wide for her figure and she has a very nice bubble butt. What is most appealing about her is the air of sophistication she carries herself. She is always in control and always treats people how she wants to be treated, even those who don’t deserve it. Some call it maturity and others say she is above what doesn’t really matter to her. I find her entirely exotic and pretty much the perfect woman.

This alone, separates her from the giggle boxes I go to high school with. Don’t get me wrong, I love looking at and lusting after all the teenage girls that are all over my high school campus. It is their low maturity level that makes me crazy. I have dated a few times, by the end of the date I am either bored stiff or my ears hurt because of all the giggling. The lust that caused me to ask them out in the first place was long gone.

I greatly appreciate the maturity of older women and go out of my way to be near or with them. Hopefully without being too creepy, so it doesn’t seem odd. When I know my mother is having friends over I always try to be in a position to be where they will be before they arrive. Usually studying or doing my homework. I believe that my real intentions don’t show and my mother has never said anything about my presence near them.

For the last five years she receives an envelope that appears to be a formal invitation about a week before Halloween. I assume it is for the annual adult’s only, 18 and over, neighborhood Halloween party. This is because of the costume she wears on Halloween and she walks, so I know it is close. She attends every year and usually comes home a little tipsy and very pleased that she went to the party. A couple of times, she staggered in the next morning after I had already eaten breakfast.

I arrived home from school at my normal time on Friday the 23rd. I grabbed the mail and set it on the table where I sorted through it every day after school. I always separate the mail into two stacks. One stack for junk mail and the other for mail she needs to address or at least look at. I saw my mother’s annual invitation, except this year there were two invitations. Shocked I noticed that one of them was addressed to me.

I took the one addressed to me and went to my bedroom to open it at my desk. I opened it and started reading. It said:

We would like you to join us at our “6th Annual Neighborhood Halloween Party.” Please read below for guidelines and special instructions.

#1 – You are the only one who can know what your costume is. This includes those in your family and anyone else who may be attending the party.

#2 – Your mask cannot be easily or accidentally be removed and must hide your identity.

#3 – Your costume must be made to easily expose your erogenous zones.

#4 – You must be willing to follow all instructions written on the cards that are drawn, males will receive a stack of cards this year. The number drawn by females will be specified as part of the cards instructions.

#5 – If you draw a card that requires sexual interaction with another guest. You must perform the instruction as written. No deviations or substitutions will be allowed. All encounters will be heterosexual.

#6 – If you are not comfortable with rule #5. Please decline your invitation. Your acceptance of this invitation affirms that you will willingly perform whatever is written on the card drawn by the males if it has your assigned number in the instructions. Again, no exceptions will be allowed.

We eagerly anticipate and look forward to your participation as every neighbor who is 18 years or older is invited to this annual event.

I couldn’t believe what I just read. I leaned back in my desk chair and reread the invitation. As the realization sank in that my mother looked forward to this party every year, and the reasons my father divorced my mother about seven years ago for all the normal midlife reasons. I heard them argue, quite loudly shortly before he filed for divorce. He claimed that my mother had become prudish in the bedroom as I approached my teen years. It hurt as it sounded like he was blaming me for their problems. I learned many years later that it was actually his lack of performance that caused my mother’s change in attitude.

He met and fell in lust with a younger woman who was much more liberal in the bedroom and she was more tolerant of his desires in the bedroom. As far as I know, there have been four of them in the seven years since he left us. My mother makes me call him a few times a year on his birthday and some holidays. She says, he may be a lot of things, but he is still your father. Some day you may want to reconnect with him and the calls will help. Every time I called him, I thought, it would be nice if he would pick up his phone and call me. He hasn’t initiated one call to me since he walked out of our lives.

The divorce was extremely difficult for my mother. My father went for everything he could, from demanding his half of the house equity to no child support as part of the divorce settlement. My mother was forced to sell our oversized house in a very upscale neighborhood that she loved. It was because of their combined income they lived in the upscale neighborhood we were forced to leave.

Shortly after the divorce mother received a big promotion to a mid upper level management position that came with a very nice increase in pay. We live much better now than when she was married to my father.

My father tried to use my mother’s significant raise to get out of paying any child support, simply because she now makes more than he does. He was denied his petition by the judge immediately forced the payments to be taken directly out of his paycheck. My mother doesn’t need his money and she puts his monthly payments directly into my college fund, which my mother matches. I can go to college anywhere I want as the monthly deposits are substantial. Mother helped him put together the seed money to start his business for a 25% ownership share. We also receive a substantial monthly check for that 25% share. This check also goes directly into my college fund. Mom says that when I graduate from college and start my career, I should be able to pay cash for anywhere I would like to live and work.

Getting into a good college shouldn’t be a problem. One of my best friends will be our class valedictorian and I will be the salutatorian. Yes, he is a nerd of the highest level and is going to Cal Tech in California to be an engineer. It is the best engineering school in the country and by far the hardest one to get into. I plan to stay local and major in business law like my mother did.

We moved onto this cul-de-sac neighborhood about five years ago, after a two year search. The good thing about moving here, my mother was able to almost pay cash for this new home in a secure gated community. I was thinking about the party and leaning back in my desk chair when I felt myself growing hard. Reviewing the instructions in my head, I realized that this party had a high possibility of turning into an orgy. Then it hit me as the thought of my mother’s participation and how she looks forward to going every year.

My mother rarely dates and I have been openly flirting with her for the last couple of years. Recently, she actually started to flirt back a little. Not open and blatant like me, but low keyed, you could barely consider it a tease. It was there though, just more subliminal. Or was it only in my imagination. I began to wonder if she realized that I could actually be invited to the party this year.

I was finishing my homework and sitting at the kitchen table as I did almost every day. As if by habit she greeted me with a kiss to my forehead, poured a glass of red wine, sat at the table and went through the mail. I noticed her smile when she picked up the invitation. She didn’t open it and I could tell that she was happy to receive it. She also smiled and appeared to be reliving some of her past adventures. I smiled to myself as I thought about what she had done for the last few years at the party. I could even see her nipples harden as she was thinking about it. I will know if she suspects that I am going if she hides her costume from me. I have seen hers and even helped her pick it out every year she has gone to the party.

My mother set her invitation aside and quickly looked through the stack of mail and had a confused look on her face. She looked across the table at me and asked, “What would you like for dinner tonight? I had a rough day and I don’t feel like cooking. Besides, it’s your 18th birthday tomorrow. We can celebrate tonight and you can party with your friends tomorrow. How does that sound?”

I smiled at her and answered, “Mother, you know I don’t party with my friends all that much. Besides, I am happy celebrating with you. In regards to dinner, I don’t know, have you thought about what you would like?”

My mother returned my smile. It was one of those smiles like she knew something that I didn’t as she said, “I was kind of thinking about Italian. Are you up for it? We can order from that place you like so much. You can even have that pizza you love, the one with everything on it. I think I will have their lasagna.”

I answered, “Mother that sounds perfect, thank you.”

I was surprised when my Mom went to the living room to call and place our order. When she returned she said, “It will be here in about 30 minutes.”

I looked at my mother, “Is there a reason you went to the living room to place our order?

My mother blushed as she answered my question, “I don’t know why I went out there, I just did. By the way, the pizza sounds really good. If your homework is done, we can do whatever you like until it arrives?”

I smiled at her and knew she was up to something, “Mother, I am game for anything you are. So far, this could become one of my best birthdays in a while. I love spending time with you and you know that.”

She smiled at me, “I just received my invitation to the annual neighborhood Halloween party a week from tomorrow. I think I will start looking for an appropriate costume. There are certain rules we have to follow. Matter of fact, you should receive an invitation this year. You will be 18 tomorrow and are now considered to be an adult. Maybe we can search for costumes together.”

I laughed, “Mom, I don’t even have an invitation that you say I should receive. Until I do, I think I’ll just plan on doing what I usually do, stay home and pass out candy to all the neighborhood kids. You always enjoy the party, don’t worry about me, I’ll be ok.” I was thinking to myself, “She is phishing. I wonder why she wants to know if I received my invitation yet. She knows that nobody is allowed to know what your costume is. I am not going to let on for a while, and maybe not at all.”

Mom smiled at me and said, “If your invitation arrives, please let me know. You are not supposed to see my costume if you are invited to the party. It’s one of the rules that nobody can know what your costume is. I was testing you to see if you received your invitation without telling me. Josh, please tell me if you receive yours. It is very important to me.”

I answered, “Yes mother, I will let you know if I receive an invitation. Maybe they don’t know my birthday is tomorrow. They may not even know that I am or will be old enough to attend this year’s party. It may be next year before I receive an invitation.”

She smiled sadly, “I hope you get to go this year. I can’t wait much longer.” She turned and went to her bedroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

I wonder what she can’t wait for. Has my obvious flirting with her had an effect? She gave me another thing to think about.

I was watching a college football game on the flat screen when there was a knock on the door. I assumed it was our dinner and I was correct. I pulled a tip from my wallet for the delivery girl who looked familiar to me. I thanked her for delivering our food and was about to close the door when she asked, “Is your name Joshua?”

I smiled at her, “Yes it is. You look familiar to me. But, I can’t think of your name. Do we go to school together?”

She shyly smiled at me, “My name is Elizabeth Gardener, but I go by Libby. We did go to the same high school, but I was a year ahead of you. I go to the community college now. I actually live down the street from here. Did you receive your invitation to my mother’s annual party today?”

I thought for a moment, “What invitation, my mother received something that looked like an invitation today. But, I haven’t received one yet. Why do you ask?”

She shyly looked at her feet, “Because I begged my mother to send you an invitation. Technically, you don’t turn 18 until tomorrow. You don’t know this, but I have been infatuated with you since we were in high school together, but I was too shy to talk to you. I have wanted to get to know you since I first saw you protect that nerdy kid from the football team. I really want you to come to our annual party. Please, tell me you’ll come.”

I looked over my shoulder, leaned toward her and said, “I received the invitation today, but I haven’t told my mother yet. I will be there. Is it really like how the rules describe it to be?”

Libby smiled at me, “It’s actually better according to my mother. I have to run, can we go out sometime. I would really like to get to know you. Party or no party, I liked you when I saw you in high school and I haven’t changed my mind since I graduated.”

I looked directly in her eyes, “I would love to go out with you. You have my address, send me your number.”

She laughed, I noted that she didn’t giggle, and handed me a 3X5 card, “Here, this is all of my contact info. I have tomorrow night off if you would like to go out.”

I laughed, “I’ll definitely call you. Tomorrow night is good for me too. You mentioned that you know it’s my birthday? Do you have anything you would like to do?”

She said, “Yes, I know it’s your birthday and I would really like to go out with you. But no, I don’t have any plans. Why don’t you come up with something. I am open to anything with you.” She air kissed me, turned and hurried to her car. As she was driving off I thought “She is very hot, how did I not notice her when we were in school together.” Then I thought of my mother going into the living room to order. Does she know this young lady and her interest in me? She has been concerned that I don’t go out much or not at all.

I placed our food on the table and ran upstairs to get my mom. I was about to knock when I heard a moan from the other side of her bedroom door. I placed my ear to the door and listened. I heard her yell, “Oh yes Joshua, please fuck me. Harder, please use my pussy as your personal cum bucket. Release your seed in me Joshua. Oh yes Joshua.” She was moaning as if she was having an orgasm.

All of a sudden, she went quiet. I waited a few minutes before knocking on her door. I knocked and she said through the closed door, “I am going to shower. I’ll be down in a few minutes.” She sounded a little out of breath.

I replied, “Ok mom, I’ll wait for you.”

I finished watching the first half of the football game before mom came downstairs wearing a knee length silk robe. I was watching her come down the stairs when she asked, “Are you finished with dinner? I thought we were eating together.”

I smiled at mom and said, “I haven’t eaten yet, I was waiting for my favorite girl to come down and join me. I have to warm the pizza in the oven for a few minutes, and then I’ll be ready.”

When my pizza was warm, I sat across the table from my mother. She said, “I called the host of our annual Halloween party. She told me that she did send you an invitation. You should receive it in the next day or so, Halloween is a week from tomorrow.”

I asked, “Mom, what is the big deal about this Halloween party? Why should I even bother to go? You know I am not a real big party person. The last one I went to, someone spiked the punch. I drank too much and passed out, then threw up all over the place. I don’t fit in very well with kids my own age.”

I noticed my mom was thinking about something. She said, “This party is special. It is the one time you can let go and enjoy yourself. Whatever happens that night never leaves the hosts house. Besides, you will be the youngest one there. Most of the attendees are around my age.”

I looked across the table and said, “Mother, I told you a little fib, I did receive my invitation today as you received yours. The invitation made it sound like I am invited to an orgy. Is that what it is?”

I watched as my mother shivered as if she was having an orgasm, her nipples were very visible as they stood out beneath the silk fabric. She said, “Son that is exactly what it could turn out to be and about half the time, it does. There is a reason I needed to know if you received your invitation. I have to prepare myself for the high possibility of having sex with you. When we arrive, every female attendee will draw a card with a number on it. Every male attendee will draw a stack of cards with the instructions on them. Each card will direct you to do something erotic with the woman who has the number listed on the card you draw from your stack.”

“The card you draw will have an instruction on it that tells you what to do with the lady who drew the number listed. The lady who drew that number on entry is the one you perform what your card indicates you should do. Just so you fully understand, it can be any sexual act from a platonic kiss to fucking until you cum. When you draw your stack of cards, you are agreeing that you will complete the task your cards tell you to do. I can’t be any clearer than that.”

Surprised at my mother’s openness I asked, “Is this something you want me to do? I can skip the party if you want me too.”

My mother surprised me when she said, “Oh no, I want you at the party. Joshua, I have wanted you since your body filled out and you started to flirt with me after you turned 16. I couldn’t act on my desires until you turned 18. I have a lot to teach you before you go out with Libby tomorrow night. She has had the hots for you since the first time she saw you as a freshman. Her mother and I are best friends and we talk all the time. Mostly, we talk about the two of you and trying to find a way to get the two of you together like I did tonight. I knew she was working delivery at the Italian restaurant. I even texted her to make sure she was the one who delivered to our house.”

I laughed, “That explains why this girl who couldn’t talk to me for three years suddenly gets the nerve to ask me out. How do you know that Libby and I are going out Saturday night?”

My mother laughed, “I watched the two of you talking through the ring camera on the front porch. Her mother has been coaching her so she could talk to you without her shyness preventing her from saying anything.”

I decided to see where mom was really standing in regards to us. I asked, “What were you doing in your bedroom when I came up to get you for dinner. It sounded like you were having sex with someone.”

She blushed, covered her mouth and laughed, “Oh that was just Bob and me. You know, my Battery Operated Boyfriend.”

I smiled at her and said, “Then why were you calling out my name?”

My mother turned a very deep red and gasped, “You heard that? Oh ... My ... God, I am so sorry you heard that. I have my best orgasms when I masturbate to visions of you.”

It was my turn to blush, “Mother, how long have you been masturbating to visions of me?”

Still blushing, she smiled at me and said, “Like I told you, ever since you were 16 and started flirting with me. My God Joshua, Libby is going to be such a lucky woman to finally get the man of her dreams. She noticed your maturity and fell completely in love with you. Without even talking to her, you have ruined her for every other person of the male species. She has always watched you from afar. Do you understand what it took for her to finally talk to you and actually ask you out tomorrow night? She was always afraid that you would reject her. She would have been devastated if you had turned her down.”

Shocked I stated, “Mother, she is so beautiful. Why would she have been devastated if I would have turned her down? She can have any guy she really wants. I am just an average guy.”

My mother replied, “Joshua, you are the man she judges all others by. She has never dated and didn’t attend last year’s party hopping that you would be the man to one day take her cherry. Her mother and I will go out on Saturday night so the two of you can come here for the after date party. Please send me a text message with your plans for the night. You can use my bedroom if she wants to stay overnight, which I know she will. If she does, I will stay with her mother at their house.”

I told my mother, “Mother, I am still a virgin. You know I haven’t dated any more than you say she has. I have always focused on my studies. Sex is the one thing I have never studied. How am I supposed to satisfy her as if I am some dream lover out of her wildest fantasies?”

Mother smiled at me, “I will teach you all you need to know tomorrow for your 18th birthday present. I promise to have you ready for your date tomorrow night. That is, if you want me too.”

My jaw dropped open as I stared across the table at my mother, “Mother, that has been my wet dream since I started flirting with you. I always hoped you would invite me into your bed. You are the woman I judge all others by.”

Mother blushed again as she smiled and said, “I am going to bed alone tonight. I will wake you in the morning for your birthday lessons. You are not going to disappoint Libby tomorrow night, that is my promise t you. I believe she is the perfect woman for you.” My mother kissed me good night and retired to her bedroom.

I stayed up for awhile and went over my notes for a test on Monday. Every time I thought of my mother, she was pushed aside by thoughts of Libby. I kept thinking about what my mother said about her falling in love with me and we have never talked. I finally gave up reviewing my notes and went to bed. It took awhile, but I finally fell asleep. My dreams kept changing between my mother and Libby.

When I slowly woke the next morning, I was cold all over my body except for my cock. It felt warm and wet at the same time. I looked down to see the dark head of hair bobbing over my crotch. Finally gaining complete consciousness I knew I was receiving my first birthday present from my mother. As the realization of exactly what she was doing became clear in my head, my little head exploded in her mouth. Without missing a beat, she swallowed all of my seed without spilling a drop. When she sucked me dry she lifted her eyes to meet mine and said, “Happy birthday my son. Please follow me to my bedroom and I will teach you the finer points of how to please a woman.”

My mother said, “The first part in pleasing a woman is with a kiss. You can share emotions from a single kiss of greeting to one that says take off your clothes and surrender to me. Delivery is everything.”

My mother asked me to kiss her. I have never kissed anyone before except family on their cheeks in greeting. I leaned into her body and kissed her lips.

My mother smiled at me and said, “That kiss wasn’t too bad, a little platonic for a kiss of intentions, but really not that bad.”

Now try again, but this time use your tongue. That’s why they call it swapping slobber. Not so much because it is messy, though it can be, but the sensual touching of tongues can indicate the amount of passion you have for your partner.

I kissed her again trying to show more passion. I licked her lips, as she parted her lips, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and our tongues entwined. Mother sighed into my mouth, I thought, ‘Maybe I did something right.’

She said, “That was a little better. Now you need to use your hands to show your real intentions. A gentle touch of her cheeks with your hand indicates that you care for your partner. While entwining your fingers in your partner’s hair and firmly pressing their lips to yours, indicates passion and a desire for more.”

Mother instructed, “Stand and kiss me again to show that you care for me.”

I placed my fingers on her cheeks and kissed her lips while stroking her cheeks. I looked in her eyes with a smile in my eyes.

She said, “While that kiss was nice, again, it seemed almost platonic.” She giggled and said, “I am not you sister, you are supposed to be kissing a lover or at least show that you are interested in her being a lover.”

My mother instructed me, “Try the same kiss, except gently stroke my back, then slowly move your hands up and down my sides while gently stroking the sides of my breasts, but don’t grope.” When I released her, I noticed she was breathing a little heavily.

My mother looked up at me and said, “That was a kiss that showed some of your intentions. I felt like you wanted more, much more. If you had been kissing Libby, you would definitely be telling her you want her. That kiss spoke volumes about your passion and the love you have for me.”

She followed with, “Now using the same kiss, try and show that you are going to take me to fulfill your desires and mine, though they are more than likely the same. I pulled her to me and with my right hand moving up her back to the back of her head, I gripped her hair and pulled her head back. Then my left hand squeezed her right butt cheek and scraped its way up to her breast and massaged it, then I gently pinched her nipple. I figured I did something right as she moaned into my mouth. I captured her lips like I owned them. My mother was panting when I released her.

My mother gasped, “Now that shows ownership, and you do own part of me. It’s not just Libby, but really and truly part of me. I will come to you anytime you want me if you have that much passion for me. All you have to do is ask.”

Mother took me through a number of scenarios, each one ramping up the level of passion, and then slowing it back down. By the time she was finished showing me the minute details of kissing, she was breathing so deeply, I thought she would hyperventilate. My body was reacting as well, my shaft was so stiff it hurt and I could feel it pulsing to the beat of my heart.

As her breathing returned to normal she said, “It’s time to remove what little clothing we have on. Please remove my nightgown.”

My hands were trembling as my fingers squeezed the fabric at her hips and slowly lifted her gown over her head. Mother smiled as I gasped when her breasts were exposed. I looked down at her pussy and saw that she was clean shaven.

When I looked her in her eyes, she giggled like a little girl and asked, “See something you like? Go ahead and feel them, place your hands on the outsides and slowly drag them on the lower side with your fingers pointing to my sides. Then turn your wrist so your palms are low and run your fingers up and over my nipples until your thumbs are pointing down.”

I noticed the effect as my mother’s body began to tremble. I looked in her eyes and they were closed. She slowly opened them and smiled at me, “Yes son, you are doing something right.”

She kneeled down and slowly lowered my briefs. Though my manhood had already been in her mouth, she looked up at me and said, “Son, I can’t believe that some young lady hasn’t had a chance to see this tool you have. Though it is not a monster, it is definitely larger than average and very serviceable.”

“Now it’s time to learn how to use that tongue of yours as she lay back on the bed. Please, get on your knees between my legs and look at my pussy.” Her legs were bent with her knees spread wide, completely exposing herself to me.

Mother said, “Use your thumb and forefinger to spread my pussy lips.”

As I did this I saw that it completely opened as her inner most cavity came into view. She explained, “The protrusive lips around the vaginal opening are called the labium minus or just labium. At the top is the glans of clitoris or just clit. Then below the vagina is a space called the perinea raphe or perinea. And then the anus or sometimes called the rosebud or flower. The most sensitive external area is around and on the clitoris. Gently touch it with your forefinger and lightly rub around it’s circumference.”

When I did this her thighs and abdomen clenched and she moaned. She said, “that’s it,” and I stopped. I noticed moisture exiting her vaginal cavity. She told me, “I feel myself getting wet. Do you see it?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.