Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

Friday November 8th began my 4th week of power. My hotel personal assistant spent the day guiding me around the city, doing the fun touristy type things. We went to a couple art museums, restaurants, and visited tourist stops. It really is a beautiful city, but no one vacations in Amsterdam in November, it barely got to 50.

Saturday morning as I exited the hotel room, I discovered blondie standing there nervously waiting for me. “Good morning,” I greeted.

She burst into tears, and reached out to hug me. Sensing no ill intent, I gathered her into my arms, and stepped us out of the hallway, and back into my room, shutting the door. My quiet comforting didn’t seem to lessen the blubbering explanation, in Dutch I assumed as I couldn’t understand a word of it, at all. I directed us to a small couch overlooking the canal out the window.

Finally I said, “My dear, I don’t speak Dutch. My name is Adam, why don’t you start with your name. I’m sorry but all I ever called you was Blondie.”

Her sniffles stopped for a moment. “My name is Nora Jansen. I’m crying because I had my period yesterday.”

Uh! Oh! Went flashing through my mind. I had liberally shared healing energy with these girls, I wondered what I had done.

“That can be very upsetting.” I said, playing the befuddled grandpa role.

“Yes. I thought something terrible had happened. I did not know it was something wonderful!”

“Please tell me what wonderful thing happened.” I coaxed.

“I had my period!” she explained and started crying again.

My ‘there, there’s’ did little to comfort either of us. I handed her a box of tissues, and she began blowing her nose, and wiping at the tears. Even without her makeup she really was a stunningly beautiful woman. I was sure she was under 30, but couldn’t tell by how much. Finally she began again.

“When I was sixteen I had cancer. They had to remove my uterus and ovaries, and I had to do chemotherapy several times. I haven’t had a period since then.”

“I see why it was shocking. What did you do?”

“I went to the hospital. They did echografie, and I have a uterus, and ovaries again!”

“Congratulations!” I told her.

She blinked at me. “I know you did something. You made me come just touching my breasts.”

“What do you intend to do about that?” I asked warily.

“I intend to blow you, or fuck you every day, for the rest of your life.” she said heatedly.

Oh dear. Not what I expected. But, I wasn’t going to be hasty in saying no.

“I expect to live a very long time, do you really mean that?” I asked.

“I know your ID says you are 86, but I don’t believe that. I don’t care, as long as I’m alive, and you are alive, I will take care of you in any way you want. The only thing I ever wanted when I was young was to have babies. You gave me that back, so I’m going to give you as much sex as you want, and hope that you can give me as many babies as I can have.”

“What if I want other women, or to marry someone else. What if I was already married?”

“Doesn’t matter, I already showed you I share well with others.”

“Without getting too hasty about the future, do you have plans for the next couple weeks?”

“I quit my job, and am free however you want me.”

“In that case, let’s go to lunch, we can talk more on the way.” I told her, and she beamed a smile so bright it was blinding.

I picked up the phone, and asked the concierge to arrange lunch with a private table for two at a nearby restaurant. He promised to call back with a time in a few minutes. By the time I hung up the phone, she had my pants unbuttoned and my cock in her mouth, sucking, stroking, and humming all at once. I lasted only minutes, before she swallowed it all.

She tucked me back into my pants, and zipped me back up as I reached for the phone. The concierge said that the car would be ready to take us from the lobby in ten minutes. I thanked him, and hung back up.

I reached for Nora, and tried to kiss her. She turned her face away, but I gently moved it back and gave her a deep appreciative kiss. “If you are willing to swallow, I’m willing to kiss you in appreciation.” I told her.

She snuggled up to me, almost purring in delight. “Concierge said to meet in the lobby in ten minutes. Do you need anything before we go?” I asked.

“Perhaps I’ll freshen up.” she suggested, and stepped into the bathroom. She exited only a couple minutes later. Arm in arm we went down to the lobby, where a driver took us to a restaurant with a private booth.

She made a few recommendations as the menu was not in English, and then ordered for us. I could see where having her would be a help, at least while in Europe.

“I know you speak Dutch and English. Do you speak any other languages?”

“I speak Dutch, German, French, and Italian. Oh, and English of course.” she said proudly.

The waiter brought us appetizers, so I simply interviewed her. She was 24, had graduated college with a degree in communications, and then went to work at the brothel to pay off her college debt. She happily informed me that because of Thursday, she was now debt free.

I explained I would be traveling to Zurich on Monday to deal with some business, and would like to hire her as my assistant/secretary/translator for the next month. I offered to pay her, but she tried to refuse. I insisted, and we settled on 800 euros a week, plus room and board because she would live and eat with me. It was the final condition that got her to accept what otherwise she insisted was too much money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.