Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

It was still raining the next morning, so after breakfast we decided to check out. It was only a two and a half hour drive thru Bern, including a bathroom and coffee break, to get to Chillon Castle. It was chilly, a bit foggy, but rain free.

At the castle we opted for the private group tour with a guide. We spent four hours there, including a lunch break that we treated the guide to. The guide was good, the history fascinating, the scenery breathtaking.

Two guards stayed with the cars, and organized hotel accommodations in Bern. We didn’t want to overnight farther than a two hour drive back to Zurich. When the tour was over, we headed back to Bern to enjoy a nice dinner at our hotel.

I wasn’t prepared for the hotel. It was a palace. Literally called the Bellevue Palace. Home to the politicos of Switzerland, and stunning mountain vistas. We were booked in a set of four adjoining suites. Since I was going to be with the girls, I gave my suite to Christian, who was happy to not have to bunk with the others.

During the night Guido and Mike left, driving back to Zurich. They were swapped out with two from the local office, who would commute from home, and provide a local car. This gave everyone their own room.

The room’s balcony was magnificent. But it felt like we were just killing time. Rebecca had to go back to work, I needed to decide what to do with the body standing in for my dad, and Nora and I needed to see how our relationship would change now that we were both young.

That night we forsook the orgy, and just cuddled together. In the morning I raised the issue, just after breakfast.

“How’s the news and paparazzi in Zurich?” I asked Christian.

“It’s good, things have died back down. I believe it would be safe to return to either the hotel or the company safe house.”

I looked at the girls. “I’m ready to go back. That place felt like the first home I’ve had in a long while, and I miss it. How do you feel.”

“I think it’s time we see about finding a home for your father. We also need to talk to the lawyers. I’ve been emailing them as your father’s attorney and holder of his power of attorney. I’ve gotten as far as I can by email, I need to sit down with them,” Rebecca said.

Nora looked around, and nodded. “I’m just happy to be with you, wherever you are, or where your father is, if he wakes up. I’ll be happy with that,” she said looking into my eyes.

“Then let’s spend the day exploring the city, and tomorrow we will return to Zurich,” I decided.

That’s what we did, a whirlwind tour of the city. The art museum, the clock tower, the parliament building, the rose garden, by the time we got back for another fantastic meal at the Vue, we were exhausted. After dinner the three of us fooled around a little, but I extended my power, and the two quickly fell asleep.

I opened the balcony and quietly stepped outside. I was wearing all black, but then I cloaked, and lifted into the sky. Suppressing the boom, I broke the sound barrier, and arrowed north east to Zurich. I had fantasized about putting Alice into a convalescent home, and arranging to have her anally raped nighty, but had decided I didn’t need further revenge. She had proved useful, and that usefulness was done.

Hovering above the hospital, my power reached down and found her. I created a clot, and guided it to her brain. There was some commotion when the monitors went wild, but then she was dead. The nurses and doctors felt sad, but accepted it as simply inevitable.

I turned and moved through the sky to the other palace. I had been disappointed with the Ice Palace of Jungfraufirn glacier. It could be so much cooler. I dived into the structure mapping it with my power. I drilled new hallways, crafting deeper tunnels into the ice. Using my power I lowered the temperature of the entire glacier, and converted to energy everything I drilled out.

The crowning glory of my modification was a larger version of fimbulwinter, spreading out as a diamond sheet in the ice, it would also support the roof of a large chamber.

Pumped full of high pressure hydrogen, the oval piece was a ten foot thick piece of diamondillium, held at three degrees kelvin. The ice roof wouldn’t melt or collapse. In the new chamber I recreated the Iron Throne from game of thrones in Ice, flanked by ice dragons. The life size dragons were big enough to walk under.

I didn’t add railings or lighting, but I did close up the entrance with a very thin sheet of ice, right where tourists liked to touch it. I figured that they would wear thru it in less than a year, and discover the new annex.

With that bit of pranking done, I flew back to Bern, slipping thru the low clouds, and back to the balcony. I created a shield over the door so the cold air wouldn’t come in, and stepped back into the suite. I undressed, and got back in bed with my girls. Just as I was getting comfortable, all three of our phones buzzed with an incoming text message. I ignored it, and lifted the sleep lock on the girls, drifting into their dream.

I woke to the sound of sobbing. Rebecca was holding Nora, she held the phone out, so I could read the message. “Adam Senior died at hospital just after 2 am. Return to Zurich organized, will leave at your convenience. Christian”

I pulled Nora into a hug, as she sobbed more. Rebecca began to sniffle as well, so I pulled her into the group hug.

“Christian said we can leave at anytime. Can I order either of you anything from room service?” I asked.

“I just need coffee,” Rebecca said.

“Ok,” I said, but not agreeing. I slipped out of bed. I picked up the phone and dialed Christian. “We got the message,” I told him, “We need breakfast, mainly coffee, but I’m going to try to get the girls to eat something, even if they don’t want to. So toast and jam, croissants, sausages and bacon, things they can pick at and not feel like they’re eating a meal.

“Thank you Christian.” I said to his acknowledgement and hung up.

I dressed and answered the door when the food arrived. I set it out on the coffee table, and brought them each coffee fixed their way. The crying had stopped, but they still clung to each other. I handed out the cups, then went and got mine. I set my cup down and helped them into robes. Then I carried them one at a time to the couch.

With them on the couch, I grabbed their fuzzy slippers, and slid them onto their feet before they got cold. Finally, I grabbed my cup and sat between them. They immediately cuddled up to me, and I warmed the room with my power.

I sipped my coffee, and stared out the windows as the mountains glowed pink with sunrise. I eventually stirred enough to pull the cloches off the food, after I poured a second cup of coffee. My eyes kept blinking. It was like I had something in them. I double checked, but I had the same sensation in both eyes.

It wasn’t tears. They felt scratchy. It would happen a few seconds after my eyes rested on something. I’d blink because it felt like there was something between me and what I looked at. But only stuff that was close. Stuff on the walls or out in the distance didn’t have that effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.