Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I rolled over to find Mandy holding the sheet up, completely hiding me from her eyes. All I could see of her were the cute hands that had been delightfully torturing my body. She was about to see a lot more of me, the incessant flirting and massage had left me harder than steel.

“Are you comfy?” she asked.

“I’m good,” I told her, and she dropped the sheet.

Behind it she was standing in tennis shoes, socks, and nothing else. She laughed at my jaw drop. Her pale skin was spread with a fine dusting of freckles. Her sandy blonde hair and blue eyes danced in amusement at the sudden throb of my cock. Her breasts were not large, but sufficient to pleasingly fill a hand or a mouth. Her pubic hair was dark, but nicely trimmed.

“Ready for your front?” she asked.

“Yes, please.”

She took a step forward, and bent at the knees, lowering her pussy straight down onto my hard cock. She bounced a few times, until she settled all the way down, then she leaned forward, dropping her feet off the table, and her knees back into riding position.

Her hands reached out, and began to firmly massage my shoulders, collar bone and lower neck. Her pussy didn’t move except for rhythmic squeezing, in time with her hands stroking me. I started to pant a little, as her hands dug deep into my pecs, hips started thrusting of their own accord.

“Now, now, I massage you,” she corrected.

She played with my hard nipples for a moment, then began massaging at an angle, crossing against the grain of my ribs and muscles. Doing both sides of my body at the same time with opposite hands, it began to slightly force her up and down on my dick. It was a delicious moment of movement, and simply didn’t feel like enough.

My self control remained until she reached my waist. Then in an impressive gymnastic move, and I’m not quite sure how, she spun around to face my feet, without lifting off my cock, using it as pivot point. I groaned deeply, her pert cheeks now facing me, I reached out and grabbed her waist. As her hands concentrated on massaging the front of my legs, I lifted her slightly, and began to thrust into her hot pussy.

She paused, holding onto my legs for support. For the first time I heard a whine from her, as she pushed herself back against me. Her legs came up onto the table, so she could lift herself higher, her shoes banging into my sides, but I didn’t care. My whole focus at that moment was fucking Mandy.

She began to moan, softly first, then getting louder. I slapped a noise cancelling filter around the room as she began to get vocally dirty. The, “Oh Fuck” and “Shit Yeah” were interspersed with, “Harder Dammit” and “Deeper Jesus”

Her squeezing continued the entire time until finally I felt her whole body spasm into a single contraction. I kept pumping her on my cock thru it, finally coming when it released suddenly, triggering a second hard clamp as pulse after pulse of hot cum shot into her.

I slowed my thrusting, and finally stopped. My arms dropped to the side, I felt relaxed, spent, and limp everywhere. I thought maybe she had fallen asleep, as she had leaned down over my legs, pressing a firm tit against each of them. But, she raised back up. After a deep breath, she said, “Damn cowboy. Haven’t been fucked that good in years. I’m surprised your girlfriends share.”

“They share me, as much as I share them,” I said.

“Oh God, that’s hot,” she said, swinging off me. She pressed a towel against her pussy, and closed her legs to hold it in place. She hit the button to raise the table, and brought me back up to the earlier height.

Adding massage oil, she began to work on my right leg. “I’m not done, so don’t be getting up. I’m not the kind of girl that doesn’t finish a job,” she warned me.

“‘I couldn’t move if I wanted to’ is an expression I’ve heard, but not truly appreciated until now,” I told her. There was ability, and desire, and I had neither. She finished both legs, then standing at the end of the table carefully massaged my feet, and toes.

“Even your feet are gorgeous,” she commented.

Finally she finished, and stepped back. She gave me a critical look, then decided. She leaned over, and cleaned my cock with her warm wet mouth. She raised with a pop of suction, “Damn cowboy, you even taste good, I might be in love.”

“Um,” I began before she laughed.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m only teasing you,” she said, then continued, “when you feel like you can safely move again, there is a bathroom with a shower through that door,” she said pointing opposite of where I came in.

“Shower, and put your robe back on, then come on out. I’ll meet you out there, and take you to your group for the next part of the spa treatment.”

“I think I want a nap,” I said.

“Come on, if you’re quick we can shower together, I’ve got massage oil all over me.”

“That’s a wonderful offer, I hear men don’t scrub their backs very well,” I kidded.

I carefully sat up, and hung my legs off the table. I stood carefully, not sure if my legs would hold the weight, I felt heavy but loose, like wet sand. She had pulled off her shoes and socks, and padded into the bathroom on bare feet ahead of me. I followed, desire for that pert ass leading the way.

I found her standing in a glass walled shower big enough for five, adjusting the temperature, and wearing a shower cap. She looked over at me admiring her, and down at my rehardening cock. With a sigh, “Well come on, we don’t have all day, I do have other clients.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.