Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

We figured it out, after draining the tub. Nora could just reach a towel if we helped hold her steady. With the towel sitting on the bottom of the tub, she carefully stood, and stepped into the shower, being careful to stay on the cloth runner that lay on the tile floor between the shower and tub.

With Rebecca and I left behind in the tub, she started to stroke me to hardness, before she slid back. With our bodies so slippery, and my feet braced against the tub, she grabbed onto my elbows, my arms being crossed behind my head, and using that as leverage began to slide her naked body up and down mine.

I conjured additional lubricant between us as needed, as she pushed each stroke siding my penis all the way in, and all the way out. Mostly successfully. A couple times I bumped her asshole, causing her to stop sliding suddenly.

“I can help you get over your fear and really enjoy getting fucked in the ass.” I whispered.

She just moaned and stroked faster in response. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore, my arms came down, grabbing her by the waist I slid her up and down my body, kissing her fiercely. Thrusting up with each slide, the sensation of her nipples, the stroking of her spread legs against mine, I came deep inside her, my own cum triggering hers. The pulsing of my cock pounding in my head as I thrusted as hard and deep as I could.

“Holy shit that was sexy,” came Nora’s voice. She had a hand deep in her own pussy stroking away, leaning against the clear shower glass, watching us as we both came down from the peak of heaven. Her own breasts pressed against the glass, one hand mauling a nice hard nipple.

Rebecca was dazed for a moment. Then she chuckled in clear agreement, “Holy shit that was good!”

“Amen!” I agreed, causing both to laugh.

I helped Rebecca carefully stand, after Nora got out of the shower and moved away to keep from getting recontaminated. I lay in the tub watching her shower, occasionally using my power to assist her to remove the lubricant. Finally she got out, and wrapped in her robe she sat with Nora on the counter watching me wash myself.

I could understand why they were fascinated. Everytime I caught a good look in the mirror I was startled. The height, the curly hair, the bright green eyes, and symmetrical face. The wide shoulders, the narrow waist, the defined muscles under the blemish free skin. Even I thought I was hot, and I typically don’t find guys attractive.

I stepped out of the shower to clapping, and cheers as the semi inebriated pair toasted each other for having such a great idea. The bottle was now well and truly empty. I put on my robe, and picked the girls up, one in each arm, and carried them to the bedroom. I carefully set them on the bed, and took their drinking glasses to set them on the side table. They were giggling and kissing each other, Nora pulled off her robe, and then helped Rebecca out of hers.

I took the robes and hung them up along with mine. Then I climbed into the big bed behind the pair. Nora was on top, humping Rebecca on bottom. I rested a hand on Nora’s butt, and she stilled. Grabbing my hard cock, I pointed it between the two pairs of lips, and slid between them, stroking both vaginas simultaneously. They both began humping back against me, trying to increase contact, or even force penetration, as their kissing intensified.

I slid back for a moment, concentrated on my power, and a new second cock grew out, just above my existing one. I’d seen this in a movie once, and now had the equipment to try it. It’s an unusual birth defect, but not completely uncommon. You know you’re going to Google ‘guy with two cocks’ now, right?

I thrusted forward again, my power guiding each cock into a waiting pussy. Both responded with renewed thrusting, neither realizing the other was also getting fucked. My power locked them together, so they each felt what the other was feeling. They became desperate, clawing at each other in passion while I steadily pumped.

They came simultaneously, squeezing down tight as I thrusted. Both dicks came together, as I kept thrusting, drawing out the pleasure. I fell back, and reabsorbed the new dick. They came down from the high, and drifted straight to sleep. When I caught my breath again, I split them apart, and under the covers. Then I slipped into my spot in the bed, between them.

I had just closed my eyes when I felt my power shift. It was just past midnight on Wednesday December 4th, and I now had a conjuring slot of 2.048 kilos. I checked my energy corridor, and it too had increased approximately 40% larger in width. I lay in bed feeling around inside myself. Something felt off, something different. I eventually fell asleep where I dreamed.

During the night my power had cleansed them of alcohol poisons, so there was no groaning with hangovers in the morning. I awoke to a new attempt of the promised double blowjob. I wondered if I really wanted them to be successful, or just keep trying.

With two mouths dueling greedily over the head, two tongues, four hands stroking, one prepared to give me a special, they were spectacularly successful. My back arched as I thrusted into a powerful cum. They kept lapping at my dick head until I’d gone completely soft, I was wiggling, and shivering the entire time in pleasure.

I was suddenly greeted with another three-way kiss as they shared the faint flavor of my own spend coating their lips. They cuddle up to me again, pressing breasts into me from either side. My arms naturally wrapped around them, pulling them in close.

“Now that was everything as promised. I think I might just lie here the rest of the day.”

“I don’t think so lover,” Rebecca purred.

“Big day today,” Nora agreed.

My senses reached out, “It’s raining,” I said.

“Of course it is. Remember our planned spa day? We knew the weather.”

“Can I have breakfast in bed with two delightful beauties?” I asked.

“Nope, need you up and at it, mister.” Rebecca replied.

“She really likes being in charge,” I told Nora in Dutch.

“What did he say?” Rebecca demanded. “No fair how multilingual you Europeans are.”

“He said he wanted to spend the day in bed filling our asses,” Nora teased.

“Not until I’ve had my breakfast and spa treatment,” Rebecca replied.

“If you’re hungry, I can get him hard again,” Nora said laughing.

“A girl can’t live on sausage and cream, come on sleepy heads, it’s a new day, and we are burning daylight!”

“Ok, Rebecca. Go ahead, I’ll get ready. But if you could bring me a cup of coffee first? I need it this morning, I came five or six times in the past 24 hours,” I said with a pout.

“I can do that,” she said, and leapt up, practically running into the living room where the coffee pot was.

“Don’t be mean,” I told Nora, “remember how much energy you had when we first started? The healing has caught up now, and she’s feeling energetic like a five year old on sugar.”

“Is that why she so bouncy this morning?”

“That and last night was probably one of the most epic things she’s ever done. There’s also no hangover this morning to slow her down,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.