Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

It was fortunate we woke so early Tuesday as it was a long drive to the train station that would take us to the ‘top of Europe’, Jungfraujoch. Our convoy of two Mercedes G class vehicles were big black and boxy. Christian was oddly proud of them, and when I checked prices, I understood why.

We stopped for coffee along the way, but didn’t have breakfast till we reached Grindelwald. One of the crew stayed behind with the vehicles and to make hotel arrangements. We left our luggage with him, but bundled up further first. The tourist information basically kept repeating variants of “beautiful, but cold as hell” in the descriptions of where we were going.

We barely made the 845 train that took us to Kleine Scheidegg, where we had to switch trains. This was one of the premier Swiss Alp ski locations, but for now we just switched trains. The second train almost immediately entered a tunnel. Part way up the mountain, by traveling thru the inside of it, we were greeted with the spectacular view thru a window cut into the rock.

A second stop let us see the view out a similar window onto a ‘sea of ice’ a spectacular glimpse at the glacier. It was nearly an hour later that we arrived in the underground station. The temperature was noticeably colder. We exited and rode the elevator up into the observation area. The observatory was still higher above us.

It was spectacular, breathtaking, and my inner curmudgeon regretted the expense till I saw the look of wonder in Rebecca’s face. Nora too found it delightfull. I got in the mood, and enjoyed it. The cold wind didn’t bother me, nor the heights from the look out walk. We did avail ourselves of the hot coffee, and then toured the ice palace.

Finally we went back down, which only took 30 minutes as we had gravity helping. It made me wonder if we were generating electricity on the way down. Back in Kleine Scheidegg we discovered that we were in the break between tourist seasons, the old hotel was closed, and much of the little mountain town, only reachable by foot or train, wouldn’t open back up until mid December for the skiing season.

Grindelwald welcomed us back, or at least security did. We went to lunch, feeling pretty hungry, then to the hotel. We had a suite for myself and the girls, we were in the Eiger, a 2 bedroom suite with living room. Security had the rooms on either side. Security had arranged early check in by simply paying for the previous day.

The Belvedere was clean, modern, and had the amazing views of the mountains that you can’t actually see when you are on the mountains. The weather was about the same temperature as Zurich, just above 40, but not below freezing at night. I wondered when winter would begin.

We immediately decided to go enjoy the heated pool, and booked spa time the following day. We stopped and washed up at dinner time, having enjoyed both the pool, the view from the pool, and the hot tub. We had the place, it seemed, practically to ourselves.

The hotel restaurant served an excellent dinner, but after overeating the previous day, the portions seemed too small in comparison. We enjoyed ourselves, then excused ourselves from security for the night.

I had just unpacked my slippers, when the door to my room received a knock. Curious, I opened it to find the girls already in hotel robes, holding a bottle of wine.

“There’s a jacuzzi in our room big enough for three,” offered Nora. I just nodded, turned and pulled off my clothes. Tossing them onto the bed, I grabbed the hanging robe and started to put it on, turning as I did. Both girls were watching intently.

“Oh my,” Rebecca said, as I pulled the robe over my shoulders. I could see her breathing quicken after exposure to my unintended show.

“Shall I open the bottle?” I asked.

“Yes, please,” Nora said, handing it to me. She spun, then turned back to grab Rebecca, and pulled her with her back to her room. I didn’t bother with finding a corkscrew, I grabbed it with my power, and popped the cork. I grabbed three glasses, and followed them into the much nicer of the two bedrooms.

Nora was filling the bath, Rebecca had claimed the space between the double sinks as a seat, and I set the glasses down, pouring one for us each. After a taste, I carefully stored a few grams in one of my titanium capsules, this was a vintage worth keeping. It also meant that I could keep the bottle full all night long.

The bath seemed to be taking forever to fill, so I ran a hand thru it, to gather into a conjuring slot a kilo of water. I turned the cold and hot full blast on, and rapidly conjured water to fill the tub. Nora started to object, then realized the water was getting hotter, not colder. Soon I turned the knobs off, it was time for a bath.

Boldly, I hung my robe up on the hook next to the glass enclosed shower, picked up my wine glass, and stepped into the tub. It was placed in the corner of the room, with the short side sharing the wall with the neighboring shower. The faucet was along that same wall, but I put my back to it, undisturbed. It gave me the view of two magnificent women, as they added their robes to mine, and stepped into the hot water.

Nora went first, taking the position opposite mine. The tub, long enough for even my 6’4” frame to fit laying completely flat in the bottom, was big enough that her feet just touched mine. Rebecca, seeing the middle spot as her only choice, refilled our glasses first, then slipped in. She tried to find a spot so she could sit perpendicular to us, but finally gave up and settled with her back to me, sitting between my legs.

“No fair. I wanted to cuddle Rebecca first,” Nora fake pouted. That made us both giggle. She decided the only option was to cuddle up to Rebecca as she was cuddled up to me. It meant that two sets of breasts were out of view, but suddenly very accessible. I wrapped my arms around them both, and pulled them close for a hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.