Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

Shopping on Saturday ended up being fun. Rebecca and Nora seemed to really enjoy fixing wrinkles, and smoothing down my shirts, or at least using that as an excuse to run their hands over the hard muscles of my six pack abs.

The touches and stroking kept getting bolder, especially when they both stepped into the dressing room with me. They were both fondling my body heavily, inside a dressing room, when I finally called out a protest.

“Ladies, please, I can dress myself.”

Nora was on my left, her hand stroking my abdomen, Rebecca on my right, her hand stroking my butt. I was dressed only in underwear, socks, and a silk dress shirt.

“We’ve made it very hard for him.” Nora commented to Rebecca, who glanced down at my erect penis, straining the tight cotton briefs. Her right hand started to caress it, as she caught back up to reality.

Nora noticed Rebecca’s hand just inches from my throbbing cock. Her own hand just above, but under my shirt, slipped down, catching the gap in the waistband from the tension, and with a finger she pulled it away. My hard cock slipped free, and into Rebecca’s hand.

Rebecca grasped it tightly, and started stroking it. Fully subsumed in the erotic haze of the experience. I glanced at Nora who had a proud smile on her face, for having engineered the experience. My power reached out to see if anyone was paying attention, but we seemed unremarked.

Nora looked me in the eyes, and mouthed the word, “Cum.” I shook my head no, but she repeated it. Butt checks clenched, and I came, ropey pulses of off white cream. Rebecca kept jacking my cock through the whole process, while I watched it hit the mirror in front of us.

“Excellent Rebecca, now it will fit again.”

That seemed to bring Rebecca fully back to reality. She dropped her hand away, but before she could back away in embarrassment, my long right arm wrapped around her, and pulled her close. She looked up and I gave her a soft kiss, “Thank you, Rebecca. I owe you at least one in return, if you wish.” She blushed, but nodded.

I relaxed my grip but she remained tucked under my arm, pressed against me. Nora reached out with a napkin, wiped a tiny bit of cum off the tip, and tucked me back into my underwear. She then tucked herself under the opposite arm, and looked at us all in the mirror.

I could see the two women looking at each other, Nora looking happy, Rebecca happy but unsure. “The mares always recognize a stallion.” Nora told Rebecca, who suddenly smiled and relaxed. My arms brought them both to me, in a crushing hug, before releasing them.

“Now who can hand me pants, so I can see how this fits.” I said bringing the conversation back to why we were there. The two went back to work, and I soon finished modeling the clothes for them. With the formal wear selections decided, we moved into casual wear. I explained that I also needed running shoes, so I could get back into the habit.

“When do you like to run?” Rebecca asked.

“Early morning, but only seven or eight kilometers before breakfast.” I replied.

“Yes, running clothes, and running shoes.” Nora said.

There ended up being an outdoor sports store near our hotel that had everything from show shovels, a sport I’m thinking is only professional in Switzerland, as I’ve only ever seen amateurs elsewhere, to track shoes and clothing. They set me up with a couple pairs of street running shoes, and a pair of very comfortable fuzzy slippers.

The store also recommended a running route from the hotel that looked like it would be fun. We got back to the hotel, and I was told to dress in some of my new clothes. They were taking me to dinner, and dancing.

Security took two vehicles to the restaurant, a place that a few days ago I had enjoyed as my older self. Security had decided they wanted to dance also, and they brought one couple, plus two stags, so that if necessary they could cut in for the girls if they found a dance partner insistently unwelcome.

I danced with Nora first, using my power to direct her into a lively swing number. When I returned for Rebecca, a slower number was played, so we slipped into a simple tango step. She held herself close, as I guided us effortlessly around the dance floor, my power keeping me carefully informed of where everyone was around us.

She thanked me with a quick kiss, and then stayed in my arms for a faster song. We danced for about twenty minutes, before she said she needed a breather, so I returned her to our table, just to pick up Nora for another set of fast dances. I put my height to good use, and using my power to assist, gave Nora a couple of the flips, and slides that make swing fun to watch.

She tired quickly, and when I returned them to the table, they decided they were ready to go. The drive back was quiet, with me in the front with the driver, and the two girls in the back, talking softly.

We retired to our rooms, and I was just getting into bed, when there was a knock on my door. I answered it wearing a cotton t-shirt pulled tight across my chest, and my new silk pajama bottoms. Rebecca was behind the door, with her hair up, and her robe tightly around her.

I stepped backward, and invited, “Rebecca, please come in.”

She stepped in nervously, but shut the door behind her. I waited at the bed, and sat on the chair facing it. She settled down in the bed, and I tried to wait it out, but couldn’t stop myself.

“Would you like a drink? I believe there is something bubbly in the room fridge.”

“Yes, thank you,” she replied.

I cursed my eagerness, as I found two flutes, and a bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, opened it, and poured two glasses. I handed her one, and sat back down again, determined not to be the first to speak.

“Adam,” she began. Her courage failed her, so she took another sip, and tried again. “Adam, thank you for the wonderful time this evening. I’m so sorry about earlier today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.