Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I was back in Amsterdam in 30 minutes, even staying under the speed of sound. I dropped into a quiet alley, then walked into a quiet all night diner next to the train station.

I activated my phone, and looked up the schedule. The train left at 8am, it was 3am now. I ordered a coffee and sat back to enjoy it. The train would arrive at 4pm, so I had plenty of time.

I asked the waitress where I could get phone service, and clothing. She looked at me funny. “I just arrived by plane, and am taking the train to meet friends.” I explained, “the airline lost my luggage, and my phone doesn’t work here, so I need a new phone card.”

She nodded with a smile, and suggested two places with clothes that were open, and a place in the train terminal for phone service.

I gave her a big tip, and set off to get phone service. The kiosk was open, and I purchased a prepaid plan for my phone. Being connected again was great, but I realized I couldn’t log in as myself. I created a new Google account, and set up the phone the way I wanted it.

I wandered off to find the clothing store. The first, only had things like sweaters and sweatshirts. Clothing for people at the train station that needed warmer clothes. The second place was better, but had a few sketchy looking customers. I explained the situation, and they all gathered around to help the poor american traveler.

You really can’t judge people by the way they look. They soon had me dressed in the height of late night, club going, pot smoking, youth fashions. One of the girls offered to let me stay with her till my train arrived. I blushed at the suggestion, which made the rest laugh, but I declined, and headed back to the diner.

The first waitress was gone, but on the way back I came across a kiosk that let you put cash in, and get a debit card back. I fed it a few hundred euros, and a couple thousand Swiss francs, and removed my new prepaid card. I now could shop on the internet!

I also purchased my ticket, I started to pick first class, but wavered, not actually being on the train might be a problem if I was first class, but then I decided comfort rules, and if a first class passenger wanted to wander the train instead of sitting, he can.

It was nearly $500 for a first class same day youth ticket in the high speed express. I’d also have to change trains in Germany. After I paid in cash, I decided my next move, breakfast.

I boarded the train just before 8, and found my seat. The conductor checked my ticket, and I excused myself to the bathroom. Instead I slipped back out the exit. I sent my text message, to my old phone, ‘Dad, discharge finally complete! sorry it took so long, will be at train station at 4pm. Can’t wait to see you and Nora, Junior.’

I turned on airplane mode, cloaked, sound proofed, and shot into the low clouds. With the cloak absorbing all radiation I was stealthy, and staying in the clouds I was invisible as I rocketed back to Zurich. At the edge of the city I caught the public tram and rode it to the consulate.

I introduced myself as Mr Barkley, here to see Mr Pendleton. They checked my ID, which said I was Bardon Novák. I was questioned about the difference, and I explained that my rich american father who I had just met insisted I take his last name, and that what Mr Pendleton was going to do for me today.

They seemed to accept that, and I was shown to a waiting room. I met briefly with Pendleton, who then passed me to a flunky. The flunky understood he was issuing me an American passport today, with a different name. I followed his instructions, but just before beginning I asked to use the bathroom.

In the bathroom I added height, and changed my eye color. I also changed my fingerprints again. When I stepped out again, he asked me all the identity questions, took my picture and processed the ID. He asked for my old passport, so I handed it to him, and he stuck the little red book in the shredder. I was so glad I had it in one of my storage slots, so I could conjure it again.

Then he informed me that I could start using my new name immediately, but the passport wouldn’t arrive from the embassy in Bern until Monday. I thanked him for the prompt service and left. I took the tram back to the outskirts of the city, and shot into the air, flying to Mannheim Germany. There I caught the train to Zurich as that was where I had to switch trains from Amsterdam.

I found my first class seat, but feeling exhausted and hungry, I headed to the dining car. After getting my ticket checked, I ordered several sandwiches and a bowl of soup. I ate quickly, then returned to my seat. I turned airplane mode off, and checked my messages, there was one.

‘Hi this is Nora, a driver will meet you at the train station, look for a sign that says Barkley’

I sighed, and shut my eyes to enjoy the peace of being able to relax. We arrived early, by about 30 seconds. I debarked the train, and headed for the exit. A big guy holding the Barkley sign was very noticeable. I walked up and said, “I’m Adam Barkley Jr. Are you my ride?”

I was looked up and down, then ushered into the car. I was driven to the hotel, which again took a ridiculous amount of time, considering the distance. The vehicle pulled into the parking garage, where there were only three spaces, and we got out. The guy with the sign got out and said in German, “We need to frisk you.”

I dropped my bag, and held out my arms. “I don’t speak German well,” I said in German, but continued in English, “I need to practice my English for my dad.”

The frisk was quick but thorough. “Dad didn’t need security in Amsterdam, is Zurich not safe?” I asked. The guard looked at me, then just shook his head, “There have been problems.” he said.

When the door to the suite opened, I stepped in. Immediately a blonde head crushed into me crying. With my new height, she was even shorter. I grabbed her into a hug, and asked, “Nora, what’s wrong?”

Rebecca walked up to me, and reached out her hand. I took it, and she introduced herself. “I’m Rebecca Smackley, I’m Uncle Adam’s, I’m your father’s, attorney.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.