Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

I awoke to sunshine. I could hear soft voices. I slipped out of bed, hit the bathroom, and retrieved a robe. I walked into the aroma of a full breakfast buffet. Nora and Angelina paused their conversation, to look at me.

“Something wrong with me this morning?” I asked at their stares.

“You look well rested Master.”

Angelina giggled, and I wondered at the time. I glanced at the clock, and saw it was almost 10. I mentally shrugged, I only had one appointment today, and that was tonight’s Opera.

“Where is Frederick?” I asked as Nora brought me my coffee.

“Still in bed.”

“Why don’t the two of you go wake him up with a blowjob?” I suggested.

“I did that already,” Angelina said, “He fell right back to sleep.”

“Better let him rest then. Does he need to call his office? Should you let them know he isn’t coming in?”

“He is off every other Friday,” she explained.

“That must be nice.”

“It is very nice.” she assured me.

I sat at the table with them, and Nora brought me a plate of food piled high. I dug in, ignoring the conversation, until I heard, “I can practice on Adam.”

That had my attention immediately. “Doing what?” I asked.

“Nora’s finger surprise. I want to get good at it.”

My dick twitched, but only slightly. “Perhaps later,” I hedged.

“Ok!” she said enthused as if it was a date.

“Did you tell her about our Opera plans?” I asked to change the subject.

“Yes Master, they already have season tickets.”

“Excellent!” I enthused, “It’s going to be very cold tonight, do you have a proper wrap for the Opera?” I asked Nora.

“No Master, is it needed?” she asked, playing along.

“Of course, do you think your new friend would know the best place to go to find such a thing?”

“I’m sure she would, Master.”

“Oh I do, and we can walk there, it’s very close,” Angelina enthused.

“Why don’t you take the day to shop with Angelina, and I’ll look after Frederick. How much time will you need to go home and get ready for the Opera?”

“Two hours will be fine.”

“So be back here at 4pm?”

“Yes, Master.”

I finished eating, and took a shower. By the time I emerged again, fully dressed, they were gone. I peeked into the second room, Frederick was just getting out of bed. “The ladies are gone, it’s safe to come out.” I said.

“Ok, I’ll be a few minutes.”

Ten minutes later he came out, dressed in the robe. I directed him to the buffet, and he piled his food on, and sat across from me at the table. He ate in companionable silence as I contemplated the next step.

He finished, and looked up, a sheepish grin at how much he had eaten. I smiled, set my phone down, and looked at him straight in the eye.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“I trust you Adam,” he said resolutely.

“I trust you. I need to show you something, give you a secret to keep, and ask a favor.”

He nodded, and I stood up, walking briskly to the safe, I opened it, pulled out several packages, and walked back to the table. I sat back down in front of him.

“This is a piece of fimbulwinter. The ending of life on Earth to an ice age. I had hoped that this piece would help put an end to global warming, but it’s too unstable to be effective, and anything more would be dangerous.”

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. I wondered also, where was this bullshit coming from?

“Yes, I sound like a madman. Careful not to touch it, but pour something on it.”

He took his coffee cup and poured it on the ice cold diamond. The ice moved up into his cup, faster than he poured it out, thanks to my power.

He looked inside his cup, astonished to find the coffee frozen solid, and a stalagmite of frozen coffee sticking out of it. He set it down, and the cup shattered from the cold.

“See, too unpredictable,” I said to his flinch at the cracking ceramic. I looked him in the eye again, “Do you trust me?” I asked.

“I don’t understand, but I trust you.”

“Thank you. I’m sorry I have to ask three times, but it’s tradition.” I spilled a package of diamonds in a rainbow of colors onto the table. “Pick a color, it doesn’t matter, it has no significance, just pick one you like, and you can wear everyday for the rest of your life.”

He started to get up out of his chair, thinking I’d gone too far. My power held him tight. “I’m sorry, once this begins we can’t stop until it ends. It won’t take long, and you said you trusted me, so act like it Frederick.”

He stopped trying to get up, and stared me in the eyes, “Did you drug me?”

“Did you lie to me?” I asked, and dropped the temperature of the room by thirty degrees. The room heater immediately kicked on.

“I didn’t lie, but I don’t believe in magic.”

“Good, neither do I. Nothing that’s happening right now is magic.”

That seemed to reassure him, so I continued, “Pick a color, one that you can be happy with for the rest of your life, I’m going to give it to you.”

“These are diamonds?”

“Absolutely perfect, flawless under 10,000 times magnification, colored pieces of carbon in a crystal lattice, known colloquially as diamonds,” he stared blankly, “Yes they are diamonds, but so perfect that you would be accused of having an impossible stone.”

He rifled thru them, before he picked out a green one, picking it up and looking at it sparkle.

“Look at it, and tell it your name.”

“Frederick.”

“Your whole name, first middle last appendages, etc.” I corrected.

“Frederick Wilhelm-George Franz,” he said.

“Hand me the diamond.” I said, he handed it to me, and I inscribed his full name on one of the facets with my power. I conjured gold from my internal storage slot, and created a ring, placing the stone in it, and having it sink into the metal. I looked up and his eyes were wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.