Elements of Power 1 - Cover

Elements of Power 1

Copyright© 2020 by PT Brainum

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - We are always the hero in our own story, even when we should know better. Adam H Barkley is 86, and he's just been gifted with a super power. A power growing geometrically. Codes are for the entire story, and are as inclusive as possible.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation   Violence  

Nora somehow had flutes that she filled with champagne. There were 5 ice buckets, each with its own magnum. The one she was pouring from had already been opened for her. She handed them around, as she kicked off her shoes into a corner.

I raised my flute, “To new friends, in new places” I toasted. We tinked our glasses together and drank deeply.

Nora, reached up to Frederick, and gave him a big kiss, Angelina seeing this, leaned down a little and gave me one too. Both Frederick and I looked at each other to be sure the other was ok, and then we both smiled and laughed at the situation, while Angelina kicked her shoes off next to Nora’s. Without them we were almost the same height.

Angelina spoke up, “While I love getting spit roasted by two guys, I have to share with my new best friend. I have an idea for a game!”

“I’ll play,” I immediately answered. “Me too,” said Frederick and Nora in unison.

Angelina grabbed the bottom of her dress, one swift pull lifted it over her head, and off her body. She was wearing white stockings, and a sheer white lace bra that contrasted with her dusky mediterranean skin, and dark hair. She wasn’t wearing underwear.

I noticed her purse was next to Nora’s just inside the door. I was tempted to check, but held myself back from using my power. Nora answered the question anyway, dropping her skirt, and lifting her top almost simultaneously, she revealed her pale white skin, black stockings, and a sheer black lace bra, and no underwear.

Both girls laid their clothes over the back of a nearby chair, and embraced in a sexy kiss and fondle. Nora led Angelina to the table we had been using for meals, it wasn’t very wide, and only big enough for two chairs on each side. She climbed up onto the table, laying on her side. Angelina climbed up opposite her, and the two wrapped themselves around each other in a sixty-nine.

“The game,” Angelina said after a moment, “is to spend one minute fucking each of us, then swap. First guy to cum serves the next round of champagne.”

I started to pull my clothes off, jacket followed by shirt and under shirt. I laid each item across the back of an armchair. Frederick was doing the same at a different chair. My pants and underwear came off next, but I left my socks on.

Frederick and I were pretty close in height, which meant that our straining dicks were pointing right at each other. We both paused, to get further directions. Nora noticed, and stopped licking Angelica long enough to call out, “Frederick, come let me taste if you are as delicious as Angelina says.”

“Adam, are you as big as Nora claimed?” Angelina responded.

The two were on their sides, but laid diagonally across the table. Each had the lower leg tucked forward, serving as a head rest for the other. The top leg was stretched back, making their pussies gap open, their lips, and red aroused flesh showing. Angelina looked up, her mouth open, as I slid my hard cock into her mouth. Frederick had done the same with Nora.

“Frederick,” I said casually as I looked up at him, “How many times have you cum in a single night? What’s the personal record?”

“Four in a night, six in 24 hours.” he replied, wondering where I was going.

“I’ll bet you a thousand francs that you beat both those records tonight.”

He smiled widely, “I’ll lose that bet happily.”

A hand grabbed my cock, and directed it into the pussy next to the mouth. The feel of Nora’s hot flesh was familiar. The tongue licking at my balls while I slid in and out was a delicious addition. The girls positioning was brilliant. On their sides the sexy bodies of the two women were displayed, and we both could see what was happening both personally and to the other guy, a feast of sensual sensation and delight.

Nora called “Time” and I glanced up. Frederick, knowing the protocol, pointed right so we circled counter clockwise to the next position. As I slid into Angelina’s pussy, Frederick did the same to Nora. I watched Nora bravely attempt to suck my balls while I fucked her friend.

I could feel subtle variations in the differences between them. Fredericks eyes were closed in concentration as he pumped rapidly. I let my power loose, filling the four of us as we connected in such a deep way. Everyone was healthy, no diseases, no chronic problems. I sensed a potential for prostate cancer in Frederick, and wiped it away. I sensed no cancer potential in Angelina, but boosted the immune system of them both.

There was a resonance between the two I had not noticed in anyone else before. Time was called again, and we rotated stations. Angelina sucked on me eagerly at first, before positioning me for Nora. Her dark eyes were hooded in lust. The angle was fatiguing, and I suddenly realized why. The table dropped slowly, as my power adjusted the height of the two metal legs.

The discomfort eased, even Frederick noticed a difference, but didn’t notice what changed. Time was called again, I don’t know how she was keeping time, she didn’t have her phone or a watch. The swap each time, cooled the ardor enough that you felt like you could just keep going. The girls though had reached their peak, and were in an almost continuous state of orgasm.

I slid deep into Angelina’s pussy which was throbbing now. The sensations were hard to take, and I found myself unexpectedly coming. I groaned out my orgasm, and nodded to Frederick his win. He pounded harder a few more times into Nora, as I commanded her body to clench down hard on Fredericks cock, triggering his orgasm. Nora greedily sucked my cum off my cock, then began hoovering it out of Angelina.

Angelina did the same for Nora and Frederick. I stepped back, breathing heavily, and refilled the champagne glasses. I handed one to Frederick, and we clinked glasses in salute ‘to manhood, and excellent orgasms.’ It took a few minutes for the girls to decide they had gotten the other cleaned out enough. The view was arousing, and I could see Frederick beginning to chub up again, as was I.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.