Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Music

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Music - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Jason Ryder struggled with the distractions surrounding teaching guitar techniques to Dave as they sat in the shade on the patio. Jason was recommended by the local music store as one of the best music teachers in the city when it came to either piano or guitar. Dave had gone into the store and bought his own acoustic guitar – his first; the beginner’s special.

Dave came to the realization that he was a country music singer, and that he didn’t know a hill of beans about MUSIC. Oh, he heard the band sling terms around as they worked to sort out some passage on a song, but often the words might have as well been in some obscure language. He realized later that they were.

Jason’s distractions came from about twenty-five women out and about the patio. All of them were topless. About half-a-dozen were completely naked. All were goddesses and deserving of severe ogling, yet he’d been raised not to ogle women. He had a perpetual hard-on.

Dave finally stopped the lesson. “Jason, let’s pause while you examine every woman, and then we can continue. Maybe I should sit so that my background is the building rather than the chaises and tables where my wives and lovers hang out.”

Jason apologized. “I’m trying to get used to it. This is the best job I’ve ever had.” He did change seats, but frequently looked behind him at the eye-candy on the patio.

Dave’s first lesson took ninety minutes. He was taught about the guitar itself: neck, nuts, frets, bridge, soundboard, sound hole, and saddle. Jason taught him about the strings and their normal sounds: E, A, D, G, B, and E. He laughed at the mnemonic: ‘Eat all day, get big easy’. He learned how to tune the guitar with and without a piano being nearby. Fortunately, there was a keyboard in the core living room that Jason used to demonstrate – when he wasn’t checking out the women on the patio.

Dave also learned about plucking, strumming, and chords. He learned several strumming techniques and paces, and then fingerings as he plucked. Jason taught him a simple song that used three chords – G, A, and D: When You Say Nothing At All. He strummed and then did a very simple pick.

At the end of ninety minutes his fingers were buzzing and on the edge of pain. Jason explained that was normal for a beginner. He gave Dave some homework assignments and they made an appointment for a few days later. Jason about walked into the pool on his way to his car as his head swiveled to each of the barely clad women outside.

Dave rested his fingers, but he did play at the piano a little making some translations from what he’d learned on the guitar to the piano. Karen, his sister-in-law, came along and sat with him. She was a very accomplished piano player. She taught him a little about the piano, but then things got romantic and they went off to Dave’s bedroom and made love.

That evening, Dave went out and bought his own keyboard and a stand. Karen went along and helped make the selection. They also bought several popular books about music theory, a beginners guide to the piano, and a beginner’s guide to the guitar.

Dave devoured the books. Alice teased him, “You have three operating modes these days: music, fucking, and eating.”

“Hey, I still tend bar.”

“Oh, that’s right. OK, I’ll give you that one. So, it’s music, fucking, eating, and bar duty.” He didn’t remind her about his omelet duty on the weekends, but the point had been made. He was becoming obsessed with his lack of music knowledge.

Dave was wrapped up in learning this new ‘language’. He’d always know that some music sounded warm and friendly, and other music sour and cold. He didn’t understand why, but he was learning.

He digested a mountain of material about consonance and dissonance, rhythm, melody, chords and chord theory, harmonies, timbres, dynamics, articulation, texture, form, and structure of music. He learned about all the various forms of notation for flats, keys, sharps, clefs, and more.

Of course, he continued his homework that Jason had given him, all the while trying to toughen up the pads on his fingers. His lack of progress frustrated him.

Jason was a little more controlled at his second lesson to Dave. They continued with various exercises, changing strums, chords, and keys, even for the same song. He learned about a capo. After the ninety-minute lesson, Dave’s hands throbbed again, and his fingertips felt as though they were on fire. He gained a whole new appreciation for the guitarists in the band and how they’d paid their dues to get to the level of expertise they were at.

Karen also continued on Dave’s ‘in between days’ to teach him about the piano and about music theory. After two hours of that, the couple usually ended up in his bed making love for an hour.

Karen told him as she pressed her lips against his and leaked his sperm on his leg from her pussy, “This is positively the best payment for teaching you that I could have. I love making love with you. I’m so pleased we find time to be together to do this.”

One time, Alice came into the bedroom as they were making love. She stood in the door and watched her husband orgasm into her climaxing sister, filling her to the brim. She then strode into the room, “AH HA! I CAUGHT YOU. You cheaters, sneaking off to fuck, while I’m left slaving over a hot stove and caring for the children.”

Karen and Dave laughed. He said, “You knew we were here; we didn’t sneak off. Further, you don’t cook – you let Chef Bobbie do that for you, and the children are in school and play group until five o’clock. Moreover, you’re the CFO at EneRG, so what’re you doing at home?”

“I came home to get laid,” she snickered.

She then pulled Larry Wainwright into the room from the hallway. He was laughing, too. “We’re just having a nookie break and then we’re going back to work,” he explained. Larry was the head of marketing for EneRG. Alice was the CFO.

Alice and Larry moved to the other bed in the room stripping off their clothing. As they stripped, Dave and Karen got dressed again; Karen slipped into her monokini and Dave into his shorts and concert t-shirt. Dave kissed Alice shortly after Larry had sunk his cock in her pussy. Karen kissed Larry, and they left the couple alone.


Dave answered his cellphone late one afternoon. The call was from Kyle Hanks, Ashley’s husband and also Dave’s agent.

Kyle said, “You have an ear for great talent. The little girl you met two weeks ago spent two days with us – Friday and Saturday. I extended the session to the second day because I hated to let her go; she was so good. That is what I call fabulous raw talent.”

Dave posed, “So, you liked her.”

“We recorded ten songs by the time our two days ended. She readily adapted to having a live band, plus men and women she’d never met before. All are album ready, but I’m holding back. Marina is going to walk her demos around this coming week to some of the labels to see what their reaction is. They respect her opinion. Oh, yes, Marina spent all of the second day with us. She’s a good critique and I respect her opinion, as you know. She loved Shiloh. She also sent her love to you.”

“So, what about Shiloh Gentry? What now?”

“Well, you’re concerting in Kansas City next Saturday and she’s going to join you. You apparently sent her a list of songs to learn and she’s got them all down cold – inside and out. Some are duets. I want to see the two of you on stage. I’m going to be there. Marina’s coming, too. I want to see her in action in front of a crowd. I’d like you to plan on her having a solo number in the second portion of the concert.”

“Do we have rooms or do I need to do something?”

“You, the band, and we have a whole floor at Lowe’s KC for two nights. I called a rehearsal for Saturday late morning and afternoon. You have the Presidential Suite, of course. Marina and I are based next door in the Vice-Presidential Suite. The rest of the band is nearby. Our rooms connect.”

“Did you book Shiloh with me?”

“Yes. She practically demanded it when I told her about Kansas City.”

Dave laughed, “Good. Maybe we can share a bit. I’ve missed Marina.”

“I agree,” Kyle chuckled. “Shiloh is very pretty and sexy. She has a smile that lights up the planet. By the way, I’m sending you a couple of new songs to learn. Nobody else sings them, so they’re not covers. I got your email about needing your own stuff. Shiloh is learning them, as well.”

Dave flew the Cessna Citation N12ER into Kansas City’s airport Friday afternoon. After parking and making arrangements for the plane, he found that Kyle had arranged for a limousine to drive him to the downtown hotel to check in.

When Dave opened the door to the suite, a blonde lightning bolt flashed across the spacious living room and into his arms. He had to drop his luggage and brace himself lest he get bowled over.

“Oh, God, I love you as much today as I did the day we parted. Maybe more! You’re making such fabulous things happen in my life, I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you.”

Dave and Shiloh kissed. He told her, “This isn’t ever about paying me back. If anything, pay it forward in some way. Reach out and help somebody else realize their potential. I was lucky when I picked you. Part of your potential just blossomed on stage minutes after my pick.

“And to add a few things: I love you, too. I have missed you. Second, you are the one making things happen for yourself, not me. You were the one that went to Nashville and wowed everyone with your talent.”

“Oh, you say the most profound things.” Shiloh hugged him tight and then kissed him again.

She then got his luggage and dragged it into the bedroom. “I hope you’re horny because I want you to make love to me right now. I am very needy. I’ve thought about little else but making love with you for the past week or two or more.”

Dave teased, “What about Floyd?”

Shiloh gave him the evil eye, “He’ll be here tonight. I like him, too, but you’re here now, and I really love you. I just like Floyd.”

Dave teased, “And the other band members?”

Shiloh pulled him towards the bed, “Maybe. We’ll see.”

In short order, they were naked and making love in the middle of the large bed. Shiloh did nothing but sigh, and bask in the whole experience of kissing, hugging, being naked against, and fucking with Dave. It was truly a heavenly experience for her.

Shiloh oscillated between manic lovemaking where she couldn’t fuck Dave fast and deep and hard enough, to the other extreme where their union was languorous, slow, soft, and nothing but pure distilled unconditional love. Eventually, as Dave felt her cresting, he joined her with his own climax, jetting a gallon of refined sperm into Shiloh’s body. He briefly wondered about birth control but pushed the thought away as a diversion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.