Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Shiloh

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Shiloh - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave pulled Shiloh into his lap as they sat and watched the others in the room start their matings. Dave said, “I don’t want to come on too strong, but things are going to heat up around here – romantically. I’d like to help make the rest of your evening romantic, too.”

“Oh, good. I like you, too.” Shiloh said as she looked deep into his eyes.

“Errr, do you have any paper?”

Shiloh pulled her cellphone out of her back pocket and Dave fielded his. In seconds they each reviewed a recent health check of the other. They could move on to more advanced topics.

The room got dimmer and darker as lights were eliminated to only one in a far corner. Where there had been no couples a few minutes earlier, the group had formed couples and one threesome. All of them had started to make out, and all were characterized by lots of wandering hands.

Robby Nixx, the band leader, stood with Paula Brooks, one of the percussionists. They took turns slowly stripping their clothing away, at first above the waist, and then after some very serious kissing and fondling, below the waist until they were naked. They took over a sofa.

Floyd had coupled with Ally, and they were half nude in seconds, and naked after a few more minutes.

Shiloh observed in a whisper, “This must be just like the Circle, at least according to Cricket’s book. Is everyone a member?” Her eyes darted around the room at the happy couplings.

Dave also glanced around the room and took stock, “Actually, I’m the only official Circle member here. Most of the others are from Nashville and they’ve kind of created their own type of Circle. They also don’t live together the way most of us in the Circle do. The few groupies they collected on the way back here from the arena are just here for the fun, I assume.”

“Am I a groupie?”

“Not unless you want to be. In the long run, I’d like to see you come and stay with us in the Circle. I think there’s something more serious brewing between us, and I sense you like our philosophy about life and loving. You could see whether you like the Circle atmosphere and activities, and evaluate whether you’d like to fit in.”

“I’d have to become a pledge and then get elected into the Circle?” Shiloh posed.

Dave explained briefly, “The pledge period is more for you than us. You’ve read Cricket’s book, so you know philosophically all of the values and traits about our culture and about each other. You need to see whether you’d want to live the way we do. I can tell you up front that the open sex – consensual non-monogamy – is one of the barriers for some people.”

Shiloh nodded and then the two of them kissed, and then kissed some more. She put Dave’s had atop one of her modest breasts and he kneaded the area through her t-shirt and bra.

“Put you hand under,” she whispered.

Nearby, Mick – the drummer for the band – lifted a naked groupie up from where she’d been blowing him. She straddled his body in the chair he was in, and inserted his hard cock into her steaming vagina as she lowered herself onto the shaft. They both groaned.

A few feet away also near the chair Dave and Shiloh were in, Jack and René started openly fucking. Robby and Paula were already coupled together, too.

Shiloh whispered, “I want to do that with you ... but I’m not sure I can be so open about it. Do you have a bedroom?” She looked around.

Dave stood and picked up Shiloh as he did. He strode across the suite’s living room to an open door and brought Shiloh to his king-size bed. He said, “I’ll leave the door open so you can hear what’s going on. Others may join us, too. Is that all right?”

Shiloh nodded and then pulled her t-shirt over her head. The bra followed, and then the skinny jeans and her bikini underwear. Dave got naked, too. She stood and flowed into his arms as they shared their most erotic kiss, yet. Their hands quickly moved to sex organs. Dave leaned in and sucked on Shiloh’s breasts as she pushed into his eager mouth.

She whispered, “I want this. I want you.”

Dave agreed, “The feeling is mutual.”

The couple made out and petted for several minutes. Shiloh blew Dave, although a better description was that she made love to his cock. Dave went down on Shiloh. The thought of giving her The Experience flashed into his head but he decided to postpone that for round one.

The pair did join, his engorged cock sliding deep into the nubile body Shiloh offered him. She was eager and not at all passive about making love. They ran through many positions as they played with each other.

After their mutual orgasms, Dave kissed down Shiloh’s body until he could again bring his mouth to her muff. She was surprised. “You do remember that you just came in there, right?”

“Mmmmmm! Just relax. I’m going to pleasure you. Just enjoy.”

Dave munched, but he also added fingers as he finger-fucked her dripping vagina. When he had four fingers active, he tucked his thumb into his palm and folded his hand. He thrust into her, and his hand slid into her cavity. Shiloh moaned in pleasure.

He used his knuckles to rub against her G-spot until Shiloh came. Her orgasm was obviously significant. She moaned and gasped out, “Thank you” several times.

Dave’s fingertips found her A-spot in front of her cervix and started to stroke at the hidden erogenous zone. Shiloh squirmed and moaned about his action. As he paid attention to her, Ally and Floyd arrived in the room and took up quarters on the other side of the bed. They started fucking immediately, with Ally riding Floyd’s muscular body. Shiloh watched them with awe, and continued to writhe as Dave fondled her sensitive zone.

After a few moments, Shiloh’s body started to arch and she pushed into his hand to heighten the experience. She blurted out, “Oh, God, I’m cresting again – into something really big – I’ve never had a build-up like this – Aaaaah fuck.”

He continued, and suddenly Shiloh said, “OH, FUCK. I’M THERE! I’M...”

Her words ended suddenly as her eyes rolled up into her head and her body went limp and crashed back into the mattress. She was out cold.

Dave licked his hand clean from their joint emissions, and then cuddled Shiloh to his naked body. When she awoke, she was predictably in love with him. Dave knew that The Experience released a huge dose of oxytocin into her blood stream. Shiloh also expressed love for Floyd and Ally, and then everyone in the suite, and then everyone in the world.

They made love again alongside Floyd and Ally. Eventually, they even swapped partners, shared more orgasms, and then shared body fluids. The four of them slept in the large bed after that. Shiloh was atop Dave with his cock embedded inside her quim as they drifted off.


The radio came to life as the sleek jet climbed out of Oklahoma City airport. “November-One-Two-Echo-Romeo, radar contact. Climb to two-three-thousand feet, on course.”

“City Departure, Two-Echo-Romeo, cleared up to twenty-three-thousand, direct Tulsa.”

After a silence, Shiloh asked in her headset microphone, “Can I talk to you while we’re flying?”

“Yes, but as soon as you hear something on the radio other than me you have to be quiet.” The Sunday airspace in eastern Oklahoma that morning was pretty quiet.

“I can’t think about anything else but everything that happened to me last night – you picking me out of the audience of eighteen thousand people, my singing – a surprise, and then the after-party in your suite and making love with you, Floyd, Ally, and then waking up in your arms. I don’t want it to end.”

Dave said, “A good part of that YOU made happen. You had options at every turn. You allowed yourself to loosen up and become part of the main stream of the life going on around you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.