Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Dr. Carol Dalton

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dr. Carol Dalton - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dr. Carol Dalton looked over the top of her reading spectacles at Dave. You were a busy boy about nine months ago, weren’t you?”

Dave gave a sheepish grin and shrugged.

“This adds three more, I’m told, to your grand total. You’ll have fifteen official ones and three more ‘most likely’. Ashley and Jenn, I know about, but who’s the third baby due soon, I’m told.”

Dave explained, “Cindy Worthington, one of Mark Worthington’s wives.”

“He’s not royally pissed off at you? He didn’t pay someone a mere billion to take you out?”

“No, no. This was with his blessing and encouragement. He has a group similar to the Circle north of here. Paternity is also not revered as a do-or-die concept in his group either. Mark has a few children as do some of the other families in the group, but then there are quite a few with uncertain paternity, as there are in the Circle.”

“We could do DNA testing, as you know. You might consider that sometime in the future for medical reasons.”

“I’m sure we’ll get around to it someday. My family doctor has my DNA results and instructions to share them widely as needed. The doctors and nurses in the Circle, too. Several of the other potential daddies have done likewise. Gradually, we’ll all get done and so will the children. We’re not concerned about match ups though.”

Carol asked, “Is the Circle still as active as it was a few years ago? I think Alice or Heather was the last of your wives in here to deliver a child.”

Dave smiled and teased, “It is. The TV show captures the spirit of the place pretty well. You could visit us anytime you wanted, you know? At least you could see our physical set up and match it to what you see on television.”

Carol’s head jerked up and Ashley started to laugh. “He’d love to have you in the group. You have all the traits in a woman that he just loves.”

“And what are those?”

“You’re smart, sexy, and fuckable.” She couldn’t stop roaring with laughter as Dave blushed.

Carol turned to him, “Is that right?”

He responded almost shyly, “I think you are one stunning woman and I admit I am attracted to you. I suspect you get hit on all the time, and I have quite intentionally not tried to lure you too heavily in our direction. I don’t know much about your private life or your penchant for the various activities that underlie the Circle.”

“What about you?” she asked. “Would YOU like to see me as a pledge or a Circle member?”

Dave locked eyes with her. “Yes, absolutely.” He smiled.

Carol laughed. She gave the appearance of calling his bluff, but there was a slight edge to her behavior that led him to think that she might be tempted. Dave wondered just where she’d lie on the sexuality scale in terms of hypersexuality. To fully appreciate the Circle, one needed a pretty high libido.

Jenn had been sitting in a chair beside the trio in the examining room looking over emails on her phone. Upon hearing the laughter, she looked up and asked, “What’d I miss?”

Dave smiled and teased, “Carol’s going to pledge the Circle.”

Jenn looked at the doctor and erupted with glee, “Really? That’s so cool. I’m going to love to having you as a Circle Sister. I know you’ll love the other men and women in the group. We’re all so compatible and loving. You’ll fit in so well. Do you have a boyfriend who needs to come along, too?”

Carol kind of rolled her eyes. “No boyfriend. No time. Thank you for the compliment. I’ll have to think about the invitation, however.”

Both Jenn and Ashley launched into explaining about how Carol should try to be there at five-thirty when the cocktail hour started and then how great the dinners were. Ashley said, “We’ll start to introduce you to people and give you a tour of the place. Oh, this would be so cool.”

Dr. Carol said to mostly to herself, “Well, I have been curious about where you all live and play, but I haven’t committed to anything just yet. The TV show ends up giving a distorted visual of the physical situation, I’m sure.”

Dave added in a sincere tone, “Please do come and see us. We’ll be sure you get a banner welcome. You don’t need your professional distance with any of us.”

Ashley whispered to Dr. Carol, “Bring your monokini.”

He assessed the pretty brunette. She was the epitome of efficiency and effectiveness in her doctoring. He’d watched her during the dozens of visits he’d been there with one of the pregnant women in his stable. There was never the feeling that she’d overlooked something. Just like in his flying, she had a checklist in her brain and went through all the steps ensuring the health and well-being of her patients.

Moreover, Carol ran her life in the same way. From tidbits in short conversations he knew she was a runner, participating in many of the local road races that were ten kilometers or even a half marathon. He didn’t know whether she had any other hobbies. Carol was trim and seemed to have a perfectly shaped and toned body.

Carol announced, “Well, I conclude from the exams that we’re going to have two healthy babies starting in about a week. Jenn, you’re going to be hatching first, and Ashley you’ll follow by about a week. By the way, when is Cindy Worthington due?”

Dave responded, “The same day as Ashley.”

Carol teased, “Oh, a busy boy, were we?”

“A day later, actually. I saw her the first day I started my trip around the forty-eight states.” He chuckled.

As Dave drove Ashley and Jenn back to the Circle, the two women chattered about how great it’d be if and when Dr. Carol joined the Circle. Since there’d been no romantic involvement with Carol by him or anyone else in the Circle, he wasn’t sure about her seriousness in joining the group. He could see her spending the early evening, and that that’d satisfy her curiosity. She had repeatedly hedged on all but visiting.

Ashley talked to Erin Steckler, the Circle’s public relations czarina. She put out an email blast to everyone in the Circle about Dr. Carol’s potential visit later that day and explained the relationship she had with many of the women and children in their midst. Unstated were the words about giving a cordial and cautious welcome to the woman.

Erin also happened to be Ashley’s sister and the mother of another child that Dave had joined to create with her – Joshua Allen. Josh was about eight years old at that point.

As part of the PR job for the Circle, Erin handled the fan mail both from the fan club that was based in Chicago, as well as from the TV show. Coupled with other requests for appearances or clarifications for various news articles, the job was full time and time consuming. Erin also taught in the Circle’s home-schooling program part of the time.

Dave was behind the bar when he saw Dr. Carol Dalton walk between two of the homes. Lisa Taggart, a nurse at Doctor’s Hospital, was sitting at the bar and Dave asked her to retrieve Carol and play hostess at least to get her to the bar to see him.

Like many of the other women in sight, Lisa was topless. As a concession to the temperatures in the low seventies, unusually cool for Florida, she was wearing an unbuttoned man’s shirt. Her breasts often showed as she moved around, and her nipples were erect with their usual excitement.

Lisa walked across the patio and greeted Carol, who looked a little lost about what she was supposed to do at that point.

The women slowly walked to the bar. Ashley saw them and waddled over in Carol’s direction to also welcome her to the Circle. Ashley was as topless, but without a cover, like Lisa. The three came and sat down at the bar, allowing time for Dave to greet Carol again.

Carol looked around after a few more introductions. Several of her past ‘customers’ came by to say hello – Alice, Pam, and Heather included. The others left but Alice stayed to chat. Dr. Carol had delivered John Forrest, Dave and Alice’s child, when she had just started her residency at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Alice used her as her ‘female’ doctor. Alice was wearing only her monokini, and the cooler temperatures had excited her breasts, as well.

Carol tried to look everywhere at once. She had a look of awe on her face.

She said, “Many years ago as a teen I visited the set where a weekly sitcom was filmed. The experience was surreal. That’s what I’m feeling now. I recognize so much from the TV show, but I’ve never been able to connect everything together. It all started when I drove up to the front gate and the guard let me into your compound. Thank you for telling him I was coming. He was so polite and gave me a very cheery greeting by name. He knew who I was and was very helpful.”

Alice said, “Want me to give you a tour. Ashley’s a little slow these days. At least I don’t waddle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.