Loosening Up - Book 11 - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 11

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 4: January

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: January - Dave restarts his 48-state motorcycle journey after a winter hiatus. He also restarts his new career as a country music singer, giving concerts along his route. Along the way he meets and makes love with a continuing line-up of beautiful women, many of whom gravitate to the Circle, its norms, and behaviors. Some past friends also join for part of his journey.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave awoke to find Gabbie snuggled up to him on one side, and Marlyss on the other. Both women were deliciously naked. Gabbie was asleep, but Marlyss was awake and studying him with eyes filled with love and a slight smile of being in the right place in her life. Dave put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him for a morning kiss.

“I have morning breath,” she protested.

“Don’t care. I love you.”

Marlyss whispered, “I can’t believe what you did to me last night. I had more orgasms last night than the entire rest of my life ... and that Big One that Gabbie called The Experience where I passed out, I’ll remember that the rest of my life. Angie was right, last night was the best night of my life.” Tears of joy formed in the corners of her eyes.

“I’m glad you loosened up. You would have eventually.”

“Will you make love to me again today, please. Now, even.” She glanced around the large bedroom; everyone else seemed to be asleep.

Dave didn’t say anything, but he did move away from Gabbie. She rolled over and ended up snuggling against Cooper. He had Angie on his other side. None of them seemed to wake up. They were also nude.

Marlyss and Dave cuddled together and fondled each other, and then he slipped into her in the spoon position, and they again started to make love without rocking the bed. He rained down kisses on her lips, neck, and face, and nibbled away at her earlobes and nipples when she arched his body so he could reach them.

Marlyss continued the string of orgasms she’d started the night before. Barely two minutes would go by without another jolt of pleasure surging through her. She whispered, “Oh, God ... you hit every ‘right’ spot in my body. Your Experience last night left me having orgasms all night long, and now, with you back inside me, you’ve refreshed my body’s memory of my pulsing and orgasming flesh. This is amazing. I don’t ever want to stop.”

“We have a machine you should try while you’re here. It’s called a Sybian. That’ll help you remember, too.” He chuckled.

“No, I want you, and maybe Cooper again. I can’t believe I so willingly swapped partners last night, or that I did lesbian-like things with Gabbie and ... oh, fuck, ... my daughter. What will she think of me? I’ve become a pervert. I was the one that started it with her, too.” She looked around to be sure no one was paying attention to her whispering.

Angie had heard her and Dave making love and whispering. She appeared next to her mother at the side of the bed and kissed her as she and Dave moved their bodies into each other. “You’re not a pervert. You’re my lover. We’ve redefined our relationship, and I love it. I love you. Further, I think you belong in the Circle.”

As Dave continued to stroke in and out of her body, Marlyss said to Angie, “But I licked your pussy after it was full of Dave’s semen, and later you ate me, too – you ate Cooper’s semen from inside me.” Marlyss’ breasts jostled in sync with his strokes. She sounded amazed at what she said.

Angie tittered as she ran a fingertip around Marlyss’ areola and nipple, “I think Cooper’s jizz is inside me, if you want to return the favor; he tastes divine. As I think of it, we each had Dave and Cooper’s stuff in us. So did Gabbie. I love her, too, and she tastes really good. This has been a great twelve hours, and we even slept part of that time.”

A feminine moan from beside them had them look in that direction. Gabbie had mounted Cooper and had started riding his cock cowgirl style. He’d latched his mouth onto one of her beautiful bouncing globes of flesh and was sucking like his life depended on it. Both their eyes were closed as they savored the bliss they shared as they woke up.

Beyond them in Dave’s large bed, Alice sat up and watched the group beside them. A young man from the university grinned at Dave; he’d duplicated Dave’s spooning fuck his wife. The other bed was still full of warm sleeping bodies and no one was stirring. Ultimately, Alice and Tim arose and walked into the large master bathroom. Rose had seduced Tim a few months earlier up in northern Maine and lured him to the Circle.

As Dave and Marlyss finished together, she flopped back on the bed. “Oh, God, yet another wonderful orgasm. Why did I wait twenty years to start having sex again? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” She rolled half onto Dave’s body and he held her so they could kiss.

“OH!” Marlyss looked down her body. “Do I know you?”

Julie took another long swipe up Marlyss’ pussy in a slow and desultory way. Her whole body jerked about ten times as Julie sucked. “OH!”

Dave chuckled.

“I’m Julie – one of Dave’s wives. I’m married to Owen, too; along with Dave’s wife Alice. I’m also a cum slut. I love cleaning up freshly fucked pussies. You taste marvelous.” She crawled further onto the bed and kissed Marlyss, making sure the woman could taste the semen and sense her pussy’s aroma on Julie’s tongue and cheeks.

Marlyss asked, “Are you embarrassed by your ... being what you said.”

Julie chuckled and kissed her again. “No. I love being a cum slut. Everyone here knows; it’s not a secret or something I try to hide. I discovered the potential for this honorific task back in high school and I’ve perfected it for twenty years. Who are you? You taste really good by the way; I’d like to spend some real time loving you.”

“Oh, I’m Marlyss Rae – Angie’s mother.”

“Cool. You going to become a pledge?”

Marlyss jerked her head to Dave, almost posing the question. He had a feeling she’d do whatever he said. He just nodded to her.

“Yes, if Dave and the others will have me.”

“Where do you live? Nearby?”

“St. Petersburg. It’s not exactly nearby, but I can work from anyplace with a computer and the Internet. I need a high-speed connection.”

“What do you do?” Julie asked.

“I’m a white hat hacker.”

Dave asked in surprise, “What’s that?”

“I make a living hacking into the websites and servers of large corporations, exploiting all sorts of tricks of the trade to get into their systems. After I confirm that I’ve done that, I work with the tech guys in their company to shut down that possibility, until I find the next way in. On big jobs there may be as many as half-a-dozen of us outsiders working together. We all have crazy code names. My working name is Solar Flare or just Flare. Many of us have never met, but we collaborate together over the Net.”

Julie pondered, “And a black hat hacker would... ?”

“Maliciously hack into a company’s computers. They put up porn on a company’s website, destroy data, download and sell credit card information on the dark web, put up misinformation about the products, and lots of other bad things. Sometimes, they’re actually able to transfer money to their accounts – outright theft.”

“So, you save the day and ride off into the sunset.”

“And leave a silver bullet on the table as I gallop out of town yelling ‘Hi ho, Silver’.” Marlyss smiled broadly. Dave marveled about how she’d come out of her shell in the past forty-eight hours with them. The shy older woman he’d first met had nearly evaporated. Marlyss seemed vibrant.

Since it was Saturday morning, Dave showered and scrambled down to the patio to set up his omelet preparation station. Odessa had just gotten her station set up and had a few customers. “They kissed and then he went to work.

He asked, “How’s school?”

“Grade-wise, great – all A’s. I’ve petitioned the school to take some advanced courses so I have a jump on graduate school. Apparently, they use Anatomy in first year of grad school to sort out the men from the boys, or women from the girls, or more realistically in this case the doctors from the wannabes. If I can get that year-long course out of the way now, I’ll have more time to study and master the topic before I’m juggling that and several other hard classes in med school.”

“Sounds logical to me,” Dave said as he folded together a veggie omelet in a small pan on his propane burner. “I have no real idea about grad school when you’re on the doctor track.”

She chuckled, “Well, after I complete the undergrad, and ace the MSAT exam to get into the program, there’s med school – graduate school – for four years. That’s both course work and increasingly clinical training. Coming out of that I’m an expert in biology, microbiology, medical laws and ethics, anatomy, and physiology, and so forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.